1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost simultaneously and as if by design, mum's writhing changed to the familiar shake as she prepared to cum. Her breathing changed to a pant and she swapped her words for loud groans as her climax approached, "finish me off, Mikey......eat my cunt," she cried, pulling her panties aside as pushing her bald sex hard against my mouth. "I need your tongue, baby boy......all over mummy's raw cunt."

Caz joined in with mum's talk, "where do you need his tongue mum......what does mummy need Mikey to do, tell me?"

"Oh baby, mummy needs to be licked, to be licked by her son," mum answered with wanton desire.

"Where mum?" Caz goaded, "tell us where you want it."

"All over my CUNT....... mummy needs her son's tongue in her CUNT.......mummy needs her CUNT pleasured by his tongue," she gasped loudly in reply. "Lick my naughty cunt, Mikey......feast on it......bring me off, baby boy......make mummy cum."

Mum's orgasm arrived with gusto and I couldn't help but push a finger up her sex canal to enjoy the feeling of her pelvic floor closing tightly around it as she orgasmed.

"Oh my god, children, your mother's cumming again......I'M CUMMING......I'm cumming on my son's tongue......I'm cumming in front of my own daughter......Ah Ah Ah, AHHHH, Oh fuck, my children can see my cunt.....MY SLUTTY CUNT.....the CUNT they were made in," mum wailed. "Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, I've cum babies, mummy's cum again."

"God mummy, it's so exciting to see you cum, to listen to what you're feeling as you climax......I love to play with myself listening to you......it's the best masturbation fodder," Caz cried out, her fingers still in her own panties. "Carry on with the story."

Mum continued as asked.

"And then, as the feeling subsided and my breathing returned to some semblance of normality, I felt a sense of incompleteness. My lover had brought me to an earth shattering climax but I needed more, I need him inside me, I needed to copulate.......

....... Alan had come to bed naked and was still in that state as I sat up on got to my knees, moving him from between my legs as I did so. Encouraging him to lay on his back, I admired the silhouette of his erection, standing proudly to attention in the dim light......

......Bending forward to kiss him, my nipples brushing his chest on the way, I whispered, "Take my panties off and let's make love, darling. I need to feel you close to me, inside me, deep inside me, flooding my unprotected womb with your love seed."

"With that he brought his lips to mine and we kissed, seeking out each other's tongues as the passion took hold again. I felt his hand reach to my hips, one then the other, slowly, tantalisingly slipping my panties over them, over my bottom and down to my knees. I lifted each in turn and felt their wetness as they brushed over my ankles, rendering me naked.

"Kiss her, Mikey......kiss her like he did......take her knickers off like he did," Caz ordered. "Keep talking, mum."

Caz was really calling the shots and I was loving her dominance. Mum was like putty in her hands, obviously aroused by the goings on and, seemingly, eager to please her daughter's sexual fantasies.

Pausing from the story, mum turned over and kissed me. Purposefully brushing her hard nipples across my chest, our mouths met in a passionate union, our tongues seeking each other in a show of incestuous love between mother and son.

Mum was positioned ideally for me to re-enact the panty removal she had just described and, I wasted no time in reaching for the waistband and gently slipping her panties over her bottom. It reminded me of our first sex, when I'd removed the same panties in a similar re-enactment before we consummated our incest, spending the night in bed together fornicating.

Caz watched for a few minutes, the sound of her fingers squelching in her wet pussy lips, a dead give-away for what she was doing.

I now had mum's panties off and could feel the wetness of her vagina dribbling against my leg as we kissed.

Without prompting, mum broke our kiss and carried on with the story.

"I moved down and took his manhood in my mouth, sucking his glans and licking along the shaft while my fingers teased his balls, the same balls I knew would shortly erupt inside me, splashing his cum over my cervix......

......I teased him with my oral ministrations for a couple of minutes before laying on the bed and pushing my legs into the air, exposing my sex crease to my lover."

"Suck his prick, mummy," Caz cried out wildly, thrashing her pelvis into the bed. "Suck him like you've just described doing to your lover....... taste his cock......taste your cunt on it!"

Ever compliant, mum did as she was asked. Taking the tip of my erection into her mouth and teasing it until I groaned, mum took one hand to my balls and massaged them tantalisingly. She pleasured me for a couple of minutes, teasing but not hard enough to make me cum.

While mum's attention was distracted by my penis, I reached a hand out to knead Caz's tits and twist on her nipple, making her squirm as it enhanced her own finger play, "Ok mum, enough sucking," she ordered, "push your legs up and show Mikey your sex slit......and, I need to hear more of your story."

Mum released my penis, rolled onto her back with her legs up and continued,

"Even though I knew he'd had the snip, I wanted him to indulge my fantasy, asking him to make a baby with me. I wanted sex in a vanilla position, I wanted to fornicate in the missionary position. Indulging my every whim, Alan gently parted my legs, bringing his erection to the entrance of my magic kingdom, my wanton vagina. The entrance to another man's wife, wet with my sex lubricant and aching to be filled with adulterous love......

......And then he entered me, the bulbous glans of his hard penis sliding gently into my womb. An act of love, so natural and so right, despite it being adulterous. I pulled him close as he pumped his penis in and out of me, the engorged ridge of this helmet igniting every nerve in my womb."

Hearing this, I didn't wait for Caz to suggest a further re-enactment. I got onto my knees, eased my mother's legs apart and touched my raging erection against her glistening labia.

Caz was now turned around, propping herself on her elbow for a closer look. "Do you want him mum?............do you want his penis inside you......do you want him to impregnate you, fertilise you, to make a baby with you......do you want your son's seed inside your unprotected cunt......do you mum, say it?"

"YES, YES, YES I DO....... I want him, I need his seed......I want his baby....... I WANT HIS PENIS IN MY WOMB!" Mum shouted wantonly.

"Let me see him do it, open your hole, mum.........spread your piss flaps for me to see where you want Mikey," Caz demanded.

Mum's fingers went between her legs, spreading her labia and leaving nothing to the imagination. Whilst I had seen her do this many times for me, this occasion was no less exciting. Caz started intently at mum's vagina, her clitty poking out from its protective hood, her mucus soaked petals parted like silky curtains and then, the waiting prize, her dilated hole, open to the dark canal beyond, open and calling to be plugged with a hard penis, my hard penis.

"Push it inside her, Mikey......fuck her wet cunt hole....... thrust your unprotected prick up her sex hole," Caz cried out, "make love with your own mother you naughty boy."

Mum was now insatiable, fuelled by her daughter's salacious diatribe. She pushed forward towards me as I pushed towards her, my penis gliding inside her super lubricated vagina with ease. Her legs closed around my back as she pulled me close, just as she'd described a minute or so earlier.

"Oh, how much I want to see you fornicate, up close, my own brother buried deep inside his, my mother's vagina," Caz cooed, gleefully. "Fuck each other like proper lovers while you continue the story."

Mum let out a gasp as my penis entered her love temple, teasing the opening with the ridge of my glans, before inching the shaft slowly behind it as I headed for full penetration.

"Come on mum, you need to talk and fuck at the same time," Caz cried out. "Keep going with the story......I want to see Mikey taking Alan's part."

As I ploughed a rhythm, Mum continued.

"We kissed and we exchanged loving words as our fornication built towards a crescendo. I told him how much I loved him and how much I craved our lovemaking......

......He took my nipples into his mouth, I told him I wanted to be fertilised by his sperm, the sperm I felt approaching as I pushed up towards him, making his penis jerk. With a suppressed gasp, he gave a final thrust, jetting his love juice into me, splashing it against my cervix."

Taking my cue from mum's words, I brought my mouth to her nipple, sucking hard on the teat in the way I knew she loved to feel. Mum responded, gasping the same words as she'd said to her lover, "I'm so in love with you darling boy......I'm so in love with the feeling of you inside me."

Pushing her pelvis upwards to meet my thrusts, mum's loving words were music to my ears, "fertilise me, baby boy......make me a mummy again......flood my womb......touch my cervix....... bring your sperm to mummy's eggs, darling."

Reverting to her main story, mum had brought me to the edge with her seductive words. I felt by balls erupting as she continued the tale, my sperm doing just as she asked, squirting deep into her body as I thrusted extra hard into her vagina.

"The feel of his penis jerking inside me was magical, the warm sensation of his sperm flooding my womb, the warmth of his body against mine, this wasn't just sex, it was all part of our lovemaking.........

........Slowly, his pace abated as did his erection and for a few moments he lay between my legs as we kissed.......

......Eventually, he climbed off, leaving me to wipe myself on the previous night's heavily soiled panties. And that's when I put on the little pink pair and headed for the bathroom, the point at which both of you saw me."

My actions were perfectly synchronised with her words as I emptied the last of my cum into her womb. My penis was now softening as I lay on top of her bringing my lips to hers. We kissed for a minute or so before I rolled to the side. Mum picked up Caroline's discarded school knickers and wiped her pussy on them, coating the cotton in our combined love juice.

Caz had been watching and listening intently as mum and I had fucked. I could see her hands working inside her panties and she revelled in the scene and, from her breathing note, I was sure she'd cum silently.

"Oh wow, what a story!" Caz exclaimed. "It was such a shame you had to get dressed and take us to school."

Mum replied in a hesitant tone, "that's not quite the end of the story."

In an excited tone, Caz begged to her more and mum willingly continued.

"When I got back from the bathroom, my lover was sitting naked on the bed with my dirty panties pulled to his face. His hand was on his penis, masturbating himself as I entered his marital bedroom.......

......Not knowing when we'd see each other again, I seized the opportunity for more. In truth, I couldn't get enough of him and his beautiful penis. Sliding my pink panties off, I sat back onto his lap, holding my buttocks apart and letting his glans press against my anus. I licked my middle finger and touched it against my little brown hole as Alan did the same to his helmet before pushing it into my sphincter.........

......my god, what a lovely feeling, his hands were on my waist, rocking me back and forth. His fabulous meat pummelling in and out of my bowels, his hand in front massaging my clitty, I was in sex heaven......

......make it a quickie darling, I told him as we were short on time. At which point, he pushed me forward onto my feet, my hands reaching for the dresser......

......And there I was, naked, bent over and with the husband of my friend fucking my arsehole.........

.........I wanted to cry out loud the pleasure I was feeling as he fucked my anus. He was fingering my cunt as we did it, pushing it in from behind as we fucked."

Mum's arousal was obvious by the language she was using and the pace of her hand inside her panties.

"Keep going mum, this is amazing," Caz shouted. "Tell me where his finger was, what was it doing?"

"It was in me, baby, inside me!" She wailed.

"Where, inside where, mum?" Caz replied.

"In my CUNT, HE WAS FINGERING MY CUNT!"

"I want to watch you doing it, mum, I want to watch you having sex with your lover," Caz admitted unashamedly.

I'm not sure how that could happen, baby girl," mum replied.

"Mikey's seen you doing it, why can't I?" Caz said indignantly.

Mum looked a little unsure of how to respond as this was the first she'd heard of Caz knowing what I'd seen, a faux pas on her part, I was afraid. However, she took the point no further, steering the subject along another track.

"I'm not sure you would just like to watch, Caz. From what you said earlier, it sounds like you want to have sex with him too?"

Caz thought for a few seconds before replying, "well, mum, I have to confess, I like sex with older men....... I've been fantasising about it since I found out you and Alan were doing it."

"Fantasising about what in particular?" Mum asked.

Caz smiled, answering gleefully, "about doing it with Alan, about doing it with dad. I got fucked by an older man at the swimming school......I loved it......and I'd love more of the same."

Mum looked shocked, exclaiming, "doing it with Dad!?"

Defensively, Caz barked back nonchalantly, "If it's alright for you to be fucked by your son, I reckon it's alright for me to be fucked by my dad......I know what his cock looks like, how nice it is, you take it inside you......I'd like it inside me too."

I too was shocked by my sister's revelation. I knew about the sex with the older man at swim camp and I wasn't surprised at her wanting to be fucked by Alan. But wanting sex with dad was a whole new ball game!

"Christ Almighty, Caz, you'll be telling me you want sex with Mikey next!" Mum answered pensively.

It was clear that Caz wanted to keep our sex a secret from mum, replying, "no mum, Mikey's too young......I'm happy to cum watching him fucking you......or, I might if I was in a foursome with dad or Alan."

Although shocked at her daughter's revelations, mum was obviously becoming aroused by what she was hearing. Still naked on the bed, she turned herself around and squatted over my face, her sphincter against my nose and her still dribbling cunt in reach of my tongue.

She beckoned for Caz to get naked and lay on the bed facing her, saying, "I'm struggling with my conscience......I'm not sure how to feel about your revelations......about your fantasies.......I'm trying not to be hypocritical but all this has been a big surprise.....it's not the day I was expecting."

Caz stood up, removed her shirt, bra and knickers and sat on the bed, legs either side of mine, facing mum.

"What did you expect, mum? I catch you with Mikey's prick buried deep inside you and you're surprised at what a dirty bitch I am.........like mother like daughter is how I look at it!" Caz retorted bluntly.

"Well, darling, whatever's happened has happened and we can't change it. And whatever your sexual desires, I can't deny the thought of them is arousing. Would you like to cum again, in front of me, cum with me?" Mum asked.

"What, play with myself in front of you while you play with yourself?" Caz asked quizzically.

"Not quite, darling. I'd like to watch you play with yourself and share one of your fantasises, while Mikey licks me and plays with himself," mum replied matter of factly.

Caz's face lit up at the suggestion, "God, mummy, that's kinky, almost too naughty......but I'm horny, it sounds nice......I'd like to do it."

My cock was again rampant at the salacious talk and, with mum's bottom against my face and her upper half propped up on her elbows watching my sister, I set to work on pleasuring her.

"Tell mummy your fantasies, Caz......share your naughtiest thoughts, baby girl," mum asked seductively. "I think we're all horny and we all need some relief before dad gets home."

With my hands on mum's hips, I pulled her closer to my face, positioning my mouth over her arsehole and extending my tongue into her little brown hole. Mum groaned with delight as I explored her anus, the one I'd filled with sperm a couple of hours before. It tasted of sex and I made sure to savour all I could.

Cas pulled a pillow behind her head and laid her legs alongside mum, with her pussy on show. Mum remarked how hairy it was and teased that Alan liked hers best when she let the pubis grow. She said how good he thought it tasted like that, especially unwashed! I smiled to myself, knowing that's how I liked it too.

Caz made herself comfortable, picking up on mum's last comment. "I'd love dad to come home, I'd like him to catch us like this, I'd like him to join in."

"Gosh, Caz!" Mum remarked, "I'd like to say that's a taboo fantasy too far....... but with Mikey's tongue licking his sperm from my vagina......it would be a little hypocritical!"

Running her fingers through her pubis, Caz replied, "oh no, it's not fantasy......I'd love it to happen, here, now."

As I probed mum's opening with my tongue, causing her to wriggle back into me, she encouraged Caz to continue. "And what if he caught us like this and didn't want any part of it, what then?"

"Oh believe me, mum, he would," Caz responded confidently. "He's already tasted my pussy and liked it."

This was a major and most unexpected revelation to both mum and I, had dad and Caz really had a sexual, oral encounter?

Mum needed to know more, quizzing her daughter urgently, "how, when, where did this happen.... tell me Caz?"

"Relax, mum, we didn't have sex......I just saw him tasting me on my dirty knickers, that's all," Caz teased.

"Tell me more, I need to know about this secret side to my husband, your father! " she implored.

"Is it making you hornier then, mum? Caz joked. "It's making me horny, look how wet my pussy is."

"Yes, it is, you know it is, but tell me more."

"It was in your shower room. You were in the other bathroom and dad was shaving......He was naked in front of the basin......

......I went in to pee, wearing my nightshirt and knickers......

......I finished my pee, saw there was no toilet roll so wiped myself on my knickers and them in your hamper as I left."

Caz paused for a few seconds.

"And then what?" Mum asked impatiently.

"I went back in to borrow your deodorant and there was dad......still naked......one hand on his big fat erect cock and the other holding the gusset of my knickers to his face......he was licking it.....tasting my pussy."

"Did he say anything, did you say anything?" Mum asked, sounding concerned.

"No, I saw him before he saw me, and I turned around and left......without the deodorant."

Mum's questioning continued, "and did you say anything after, what did you think, what did you do?"

Caz's reply was nonchalant, "If you must know, I laid on my bed and made myself cum."

"Thinking about dad?" said mum.

"Yes, mum, wondering whether he would have licked the real thing if I'd invited him......wondering if he was cumming to the smell and taste of his daughter's pussy flavoured knickers."

"Wasn't that just schoolgirl curious fantasy though?" Mum queried.

"No mum, perhaps it should have been, but it wasn't......

....... I saw the effect my unwashed pussy smell and taste was having on dad....... I saw his erect cock and I liked it.......

......it turned me on that my pussy was making him want to cum......his erect cock made me want to cum too," Caz confessed.