1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum thought for a few seconds before commenting, "well darling, dad does that with my panties and perhaps he thought your knickers were mine?"

Caz laughed at the suggestion, "I don't think so mum, he saw me put them in the hamper and within seconds of leaving the room he must have grabbed them out......I was only out of the room for a minute or so.......

....... he definitely knew it was my pussy he was smelling."

"Ok darling, it's obviously turning you on......let's enjoy your thoughts together......let's play, baby girl."

As mum finished speaking, I turned up the heat with my oral ministrations, licking the length of her slit, her clitty, her anus, all of it making her squirm.

Mum was watching intently as Caz fingered her naked wet cunt, groaning her pleasure out loud and leaving no doubt as to the enjoyment being delivered.

Caz was losing herself in her father-daughter fantasy, "Oh daddy, take off your little daughter's schoolgirl panties....... lick me...... taste your little girl's pussy......make me cum daddy......make me cum, make love to me."

By now I was deep into eating out my mother's vagina and she was responding admirably.

She had taken over with stimulating my cock, reaching behind her to wank my erection, my own fingers being engaged in seeking her G Spot.

"More Caz, share your taboo desires, baby girl," mum shrieked encouragingly.

Caz's breathing note was by now a gasp as she lost herself in the eroticism of incestuous desire, "oooh daddy, deflower me....... take my cherry daddy....... break my hymen, be my first daddy."

Mum was now enjoying an active role in the taboo talk, imagining her husband entering his daughter, "push your cock into her, Brett," she spluttered. "Deflower your daughter....... enter her forbidden temple......copulate with your little girl, darling."

"Oh mummy, daddy's inside me......we're doing it....... we're fucking," Caz cried out with gusto. "Take the condom off, daddy......your little girl needs to feel you in the flesh......the flesh of her father's penis deep inside her innocent vagina............we're fucking, mummy.......my daddy's prick is inside me."

This was the last straw for mum, her arousal was overflowing and I felt her pelvic floor tighten around my fingers as I licked her to climax, "I'm cumming, Caz, I'm cumming....... cum with mummy, imagine daddy's cumming too......squirting his fatherly love inside you, darling."

Mum's grip on my cock was harder than ever and despite her own orgasm, she wanked me faster as Caz cried out her climax, "Oh my god......mummy.....Mikey......daddy's making me cum.......he's cumming.......ahhhhh, I can feel it.......we're cumming together."

In one combined gasp, Caz and I came at the same time, my warm sperm coating mum's hand and running down onto my sheets.

We laid in silence for a minute or so, recovering our breath and taking stock of the surreal situation in which we found ourselves.

The day had been a real eye opener for me, I'd found out my mother had another lover; my mother was facing the reality that my sister had discovered our relationship was sexual; my sister had admitted to catching dad wanking to the taste of her panties and, my sister was expressing a desire to be fucked by him.

There was just one bombshell revelation to go but it was going to have to wait!

To be continued.......