1998 Pt. 02

Story Info
Instructions and late night phone calls begin.
887 words
4.2
4.2k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen only four images of Mistress Domino on that kink site.

All of her pictures cleverly hid her face. She wore dark, professional street clothes. Dark pant suits in half of them with a bright white blouse. She's a big woman. Tall and broad, with most of her weight in her thighs, waist and bust. Her legs were long and shimmered in tanned hose. I had found her on a roster of big, beautiful Dommes, so this was the body type I had hoped for. Someone who was comfortable in her skin physically imposing. It's was a kink I was honest about from the start and she seemed to appreciate that. I tried not to be too fetishy and was completely respectful when she would ask me to talk about her body. When I said I loved how strong she seemed, she flatly said she could probably "snap me in two". She was white, with long black hair. Other than that, I had no idea what she looked like and I was falling in love with her.

I, on the other hand, had sent her nearly two dozen pictures of myself clothed and naked, face and body unobscured in every one. No matter how many times I tell myself I wouldn't be so hungry and reckless, it took but a simple ask from her. Again, I loved this and she knew it. She was reeling me in while I was swimming toward the boat.

Our emails grew shorter, supplemented by longer late night calls. Calls that felt like they had a much less obvious purpose. There were endless questions. No subject was off limits, as least for me. She asked about my family and ex. She asked about my work and what a typical workday was like. My sleep habits, my food habits, my bathroom habits. She asked about my finances and how disciplined I was with my money. A couple of calls would go late into the night and I would grow tired.

I didn't dare ask to go to sleep, so as she kept talking, I would do everything I could to stay awake and aware. I could hear her talking about consent in public play spaces while I paced my apartment...drinking some cold coffee straight from a pot I had siting near the sink. She knew my weekly work schedule by now and knew I had about five hours of sleep left, if we said goodnight, but it would be on her terms and so when she said goodnight, I made sure she felt as if I could have stayed up even longer if she wished.

"No honey" she said in a husky, now sleepy voice. "That's enough for tonight. I want to give you enough time to dream of me".

Christ, I loved that stuff.

As my planned visit was only a day away, I laid out all the things I'd been instructed to bring on my bed. I took a picture and sent it on. I put a few twenties in the passport and had it up near the top of my bounty. The Sanrio purse was propped up so she could see the little cartoons on the side.

"A clear purse" she said in a measured voice.

"It is clear, Mistress."

"Look at it again," she said. "You sent me a picture of the purse, are you telling me you can't see that it's not clear? "

"Do you mean that cartoons? I thought you would be okay with this. It's primarly clear. It's just got flowers and kittens on it."

"Why do you think I asked for a clear, plastic purse?"

"So that everyone who looks my way can see what's inside."

"Exactly."

"Not good enough?"

"Are you really asking me that question, samantha? Do I need to spell every fucking thing out for you?"

Whoa.

That use of the word "fucking" and her tone set me back. Our dynamic felt less "honeymoonish".

"I'll get the correct purse, Mistress. I'm so very sorry."

"You will be. I don't see butterfly barrettes? Where are they? "

I looked at the things spread out on my bed. I didn't get them. I didn't recall them being on my list.

Rather than ask if she was adding them now, I said quickly that I'll get them, and I think I heard her snort.

"Do you know what you'll be wearing here on Saturday?"

I did, but now was wondering if there was another instruction I'd forgotten.

"My special bright socks, panties, a training bra and the tampons will go in my purse."

She was quiet for a moment.

"How many tampons do you have now, just the three?" she asked.

You couldn't see my bit of improvisation with the fourth tampon. The framed picture was there on my bed but at a distance you couldn't see the tampon string dangling between my thighs. I decided not to mention it and said yes, only three.

"Good. Put one in before you get on the train. The rest go in your new purse when you get it. Yes?"

"Yes, Maam. I will do so as soon as possible."

"Don't start disappointing me now, samantha. You've come much further than most. Do as your told and we'll get along just fine.

(more to follow)