Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 01

Story Info
Catt invites his online crush to his celebration dinner.
1.3k words
4.23
1.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catt Weston was coming off of a difficult summer. His cushy job at a hospital had been cut due to poor pandemic planning. While he had savings and several job opportunities, things started to drag on. Now that he was able to secure a new role and get a solid raise, he was ready to celebrate.

He was excited to try Lilac across the bay in Tampa. The Michelin star was a huge draw, and he knew it would be an amazing way to commemorate overcoming his struggle.

Catt had always appreciated the finer things in life. He grew up middle class, so he knew how to respect and admire real quality. Fine dining was no exception. He loved the attention to detail, the sequencing of flavours in each dish. He was intrigued by the nuance of each course and how it helped to tell the beautiful story of the dining experience.

As the time came closer to his celebration, he met someone. Well, "met" is a loosely used term here. Catt had found this beautiful woman in his city on a pro-fetish site. After commenting on a picture, she actually replied. He decided to take a thorough pass over the information she shared about her kinks and desires. Catt could feel the blood flowing to his cock as he hardened. Scanning her pictures, he found his next target and crafted his message with intent. He wanted to set himself apart from every other internet simp. Adding his comment, he was now fully erect. Of course this would happen while in public.

Catt rushed home, he needed relief. But as he pulled to a stop sign, he heard an email ping and was informed that she had replied. He pulled over and activated his hazards: he had to see this reply. She was into it. Catt was so proud that his words had turned her on. He decided he should take it further, so he messaged her. Something witty and fun. He wanted her to know he can be focused on her pleasure while maintaining his fun allure.

She was amazing. Every time he messaged her, he felt he was learning a little more about her desire. Her replies confirmed that electricity exists. After several days of this, he knew his celebration wouldn't be optimal without her. So he FaceTimed her and asked her to join him next weekend. He had explained his work situation to her already, and she was excited that he thought of her. She seemed happy he had called. Catt began talking with her about the menu and the food. His mouth began to water a little. Amirah could see the dedication to a well-crafted meal in his eyes. Between his words and devotion, she was starting to feel turned on, but she needed to make sure he was really into her and not just an online player.

"So this dinner you want me to join you... Do you just want me to come along as a friend or is this a date?" She asked.

Catt's eyes focused on her, and with laser precision he replied, "I cannot think of anyone I would rather take on a date to celebrate this occasion. I want you to be with me. I want you to feel like a beautiful trophy, toasting my accomplishment."

She knew he meant it. Off camera her fingers slid up her thighs, and spread her lips apart. She was dripping wet. As she slowly stroked her clit, her eyes began to roll back and she bit her lip. She refocused and looked at Catt, "do you want to see my answer?"

Catt was confused by the question. He really wanted her to be a part of this. So he replied, "yes, will you please join me?"

Amirah raised her hand into the sight of the camera and spread her fingers. Her nectar was clinging to them forming a clear web. "I would love to join you for your celebration. You just have to promise that you save room for dessert."

Catt was at a loss for words. He visibly gulped as he watched her cream dripping down her fingers. Amirah opened her mouth and extended her tongue. She licked up every last drop, then looked at Catt with a wanton desire. "If we do this, you can't waste a single drop either."

Then she winked at him and hung up. Catt's cock was fully erect. He began stroking it, imagining it was her hand wrapped around his flesh. How delicious is that going to taste? He was already dreaming of her musk filling his nostrils.

As his stroke hastened, his phone dinged. And he was ripped from his fantasy. It was a picture from Amirah. She was licking her soaked fingers. Another alert... Another picture... This time she was spreading her lips as her juice flowed out onto her chair. Another alert... This time a video.

Catt opened it to hear Amirah say, "Catt, your passion excites me. Your words turn me on. I want to celebrate fully with you. I am sending you a video. I know you're turned on right now. You probably have your cock in your hand as I'm sending this. I want you to cum harder than you've cum all month. Imagine me stroking your cock with my slippery hand. But after that, I want you to resist the urge until our date. I don't care how turned on you get. If you can do that, then you'll get 100 bonus points."

Catt was stunned. He had found the perfect woman. He texted her back letting her know he agreed to the terms. His phone dinged again. It was a video of Amirah. She had set up a tripod and aimed the lens on the desk directly at her pussy. Her left leg was up on her desk and her right leg was bent out to the side of her chair. As the video started she was clearly horny. As she reclined, her right hand was playing with her clit. Each time the finger in her left hand squeezed her nipple she seemed to wimper a little.

Catt sped his pace up. This was exactly what he had fantasized about from the moment he saw her profile. Her fingers moved faster and faster. Catt could feel his balls tightening. It would be long until he unloaded his cum. Amirah's breaths had become quicker, and her face was tightening. She was getting closer too... She shifted her left hand and pulled her ponytail hard, "yes daddy, whatever you say..."

The hair pull electrified her body and she started shaking. "Catt fill me with your cum... I need it."

And just like that she came. Her juices pushed out of her juicy pussy. This was the trigger Catt needed. His balls tightened and his prostate pushed. Cum shot forth and covered his phone screen. Stream after stream erupted.

He was spent. His levels of ecstasy were unmatched. His phone dinged, and he had to wipe the cum off to unlock the phone. It was a text from Amirah.

She said, "Remember how we said not a drop wasted? Send me a picture of you licking your cum up and you'll get 50 bonus points. Then delete that video. Don't worry I'll re-send it after our date. No more orgasms all week. I'm looking forward to seeing you."

Even after his orgasm, he was so turned on by this woman. He opened the camera and placed the cum-covered finger into frame. He took a quick video of himself eating his seed and sent it to her.

Another alert... "Mmm looks like my video made you cum a lot. Since you sent a video and not just a picture, I'm giving you 100 points. I can't wait for you to cash them in."

Catt's dick was already getting hard again. This week was going to be hell. But he knew it would be worth it. He confirmed his reservation and cleaned up. He knew he would need to stay focused all week to get through it.

To be continued...