1998 Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting locked in.
1.4k words
4.44
3.7k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her BMW looked and smelled brand new, but it wasn't. I didn't know anything about cars but I knew this seemed like she took great care of her things. That felt pretty important to me.

Once parked, we made our way to her apartment, which was upstairs in a modest, two level complex that seemed to take up half a city block. As I followed up the steps, I looked around in order to avoid staring at her quite formidable behind. This was suberbia. Single family homes for as far as the eye could see, with a few apartment complexes like this one. The sun was really, really hot and I could hear this buzzing that must have been insects. When you live in the City, you notice that kind of stuff. Everything felt alien.

I followed two paces behind, and I looked at the nearby first floor windows to see if nosey neighbors were queuing up to see her latest. Were they in the blinds, peeking at their procession?. How many times had they seen men coming up these steps swinging clear plastic purses with tampons and passports?

We came to a stop at door with a big letter J, and Mistress Dominio pulled out a copper key ring with no less than 10 keys. I tried not to watch as she unlocked three locks with three different keys. With all the jingling, it seemed like a comedy shtick, but once on the inside she proceeded to lock the door in the same manner. Three locks, turned by key. She had locked us in.

She smiled a big toothy smile and I noted a bit of lipstick on one of her teeth. Her nostrils seemed to flare as she drank in the moment.

"Go to the middle of the living room," she pointed to 4 foot x 4 foot patch of short, grey shag carpet positioned in the middle of four large, faux leather sectionals. Her windows had been draped closed when we came in and the room was dark and cool, unlike the bright hot world slipping in through the edges of the curtains. "Take all your clothes off, everything, and put them in that basket". She pointed to a wicker laundry basket perched atop an ottoman coffee table. I noted a closed closed stereo console that looked like it was from the seventies and some big frame/small picture art on the walls. They were old-timey oils of barns and forests.

"Get in position with your forehead to the floor." I heard her air conditioner now. It had been whirring in the background all the time, but now in the locked dark quiet of her apartment, it was as loud as the bugs outside.

I undressed self consciously. I turned my back to her so she could watch me reach around and unsnap my bra. The ease in which I could do this was popular with other Dommes, but Mistress Dominio, who mistook this for modesty and snickered at me. I didn't think to explain. That was the shit I was going to work on. Slaves don't explain, even when they're right. My thought process needed to be the quiet part that I kept to myself. She didn't need to know how I'm weighing everything. Thinking everything through even when I should be letting go. She had made it clear that she would be the "one doing the thinking around here".

Again, this was the kind of stuff she said to wrap me up tight. I wanted to feel controlled, lacking in will. It was a far flung fantasy that was vague enough and extreme enough that I would always feel disappointed. It's the nature of my appetite and so I found her assumptive manner exciting beyond words. She knew it and I loved her for her blatant manipulation.

She got herself a glass of water and one for me. Her's large with ice. Mine was brought it to my lips and warm. Then its taste exploded in my throat. It was a sharp bitter flavor and actually hot. I was surprised but knew not to spit it out. I drank as best I could as my arms were still to my side and some dribbled out of the corner of my mouth. She tipped the as I drank quickly. It was her pee. I didn't notice the color because of the glass, but her eyes told me she was pleased and she took a tissue to wipe my chin.

I was shaking with nerves. My cock had left. Absolutely gone. I wanted to give it a tug, to pull it from it's hiding place but I was so fucking nervous that what little cock I have, had now retreated back into my groin. Only my two small sparrow egg like balls were present, suspended between my thighs. It was very embarrassing, not that my masculinity was what got me to this spot.

She our glass away in the sink and on her return pushed my head back down to the carpet. (I thought of the pee that had spilled on the carpet and made a note that it either would need to be cleaned or thrown away). She moved to my side and take everything out of the basket. It seemed like a one bedroom apartment, from what he could tell in the few minutes he was upright in her home. You can hear and feel where everybody is and what they're doing, relative to my designated spot on the living room.

Things then clattered free onto a marble countertop behind me, probably dumped from my purse and pants. I heard drawers open and close. Some more water running from the sink and then off again.

She talked to herself, but ever so softly. I could tell she wasn't talking to me, but it was as if she were reading something. I then realized it was a note from an old friend that I had kept folded in my wallet. It was one of those things that you fold a hundred times and then slip into a little niche in your wallet and forget about it. For her to have found this means that she literally taken everything out.

"Didn't I ask you for your passwords?" Mistress Domino asked.

"Maam?" I raised my head which led to a "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk," so I lowered my head again. I heard her move from behind me to the bedroom and heard a drawer open then close. The unmistakable jingle of chain could be heard. She came behind me and took one wrist and snapped a cuff on, then the other. The chain between the cuffs was long, but still kept my arms behind me. I then felt cuffs at my ankles. I raised my ass up off my heels and she snapped larger cuffs closed. I was now shackled naked at my new Mistress's feet.

"Your passwords, didn't I ask that you write them down and put them in your wallet?"

"No Maam," I replied. "We talked about that idea, but you said you wanted to wait until we had a chance to talk and discuss your expectations".

I remember the discussion well. It had been something she mentioned when discussing accountability. I remember thinking that it felt like an odd ask this early on. It was a red flag in the past with other prospective Dommes. Mistress Domino had made it clear that going forward she would have access to my home computer and as our relationship progressed, she would manage my personal budget and social life. It was a conversation filled with hypotheticals and very believable scenarios that had me rock hard throughout. She spoke of having me go for nail and make up school (it would benefit both of us, she said). She even mentioned marriage where I would take her name. Pretty heady stuff for the hungry submissive.

She would afford him no privacy, she assured me. This was how someone could have an orgasm without a single touch.

"Okay, later then", she said and from the sound above the whirring, continued to write things down. She still had to be in his wallet. The air conditioning was now feeling too cold. The chains felt cold, tight and heavy. I need to let go and get out of my head.

"Is this the number for your desk at work of the main operator?" she asked.

I need to let go.

(More to follow).