1st Affair Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Jason convinces engaged woman to give into her desire.
5.3k words
4.23
42.3k
42

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

*Author's Note: This is a very old story (20 years?) and I discovered that at some point over the years I wrote a scene that is in between chapters one and two (that were posted on Literotica in 2001). So I thought I would share it now, I thought it was pretty hot. I also went ahead and edited the other four 1st Affair chapters while I was at it (they were in desperate need of improvement, I did what I could in the time I had - these edits are now in, so feel free to read chapter 01 first). Like I said, this is an older story, so excuse some of the crude writing, and I hope you enjoy - X*

(This story takes place after Ch. 01 and before Ch. 02)

The next morning, Randy kissed Erin goodbye again, again staring at her ass in her tiny black panties while she slept. He didn't know that those very panties were being pulled off of her by another man not nine hours ago.

It was Wednesday, August 28. Erin spent all day at work thinking about that huge cock, and how good it felt. But also about how much better her life with Randy would be now. She would have sex with him that night. She didn't really feel like having sex with Randy at that moment, but she would get herself in the mood by the time she saw him. Although, when she saw Jason walk into work for his shift at one, her pussy actually moistened. They shared a smile; they talked as friends throughout the afternoon. Erin left at 4:30.

She was tired when she got home, so she didn't suggest sex right away. Later she would. After she's had time to relax. Maybe after dinner. But after dinner she still wasn't in the mood. Besides, she was into the TV show that was on.

After nine o'clock, the phone rang. Randy answered it.

"Hello?"

"Is Erin there?" A guy's voice. He didn't recognize it.

"Just a second." He gave the phone to Erin, more than a little curious.

"Hello?" Erin said. She broke into a huge smile. "Hey!" Now Randy was dying of curiosity. She started talking, ignoring Randy.

"Who is it?" Randy whispered, trying to catch her attention. She didn't notice, just chattering away. "Who is it?" he asked louder. She looked at him angrily.

"A friend!" she said, annoyed. "From work."

She turned back to the phone. "Huh? Oh that was just... Randy." She explained, standing up. She scurried off to the bedroom for more privacy.

Randy could hear her giggling from out in the living room. Ten minutes went by and he was still hearing occasional bursts of laughter. He got off the couch and wandered over to the bedroom and opened the door, poking his head in. His fiancée was lying on the bed, a big smile on her face, listening intently on the phone. She glanced up at him and the look that went across her face was one of annoyance. Then she must have heard something funny because she burst into another giggle.

Randy had no idea that she was giggling with a guy that ejaculated his seed inside her vagina less than twenty-four hours earlier. He closed the door.

Erin ended up having a thirty-minute conversation. With some guy who he's never heard of. Randy sat there on couch, half paying attention to the TV. What could he do about it? Nothing. If he put his foot down and told her not to speak to this guy on the phone, she would rebel and claim that he was controlling her. If he ignored it and let her do what she wants, then she could fall for this guy's advances. And clearly the guy wanted to get into her pants. Who calls an attached woman up to be 'friends'?

"We're both off tomorrow." Jason said. "I was wondering if you wanted to get together for lunch."

"Uh...no." Erin said, hesitantly. "I told you, we can't do that."

"No, as friends I meant."

"Well, maybe as friends. But...no, I can't. I have to do a few things." She replied. Her pussy was tingling though. It would be so easy to get nine inches of unbending cock to push inside her...but no. She got her revenge on Randy. They were even. It was time for a clean start. No more cheating.

Of course, she thought nothing of talking to another man on the phone for a half hour. When she got off the phone, Erin forgot all about her plan to let Randy have sex with her. It was the furthest thing from her mind when she walked back into the living room.

"So who was that?" Randy asked. Anger welled up inside her.

"Just a friend from work." She replied, annoyed.

"What's his name?"

"It's just a friend! You won't know him." Erin was getting pissed off. Randy was being such an asshole.

"Just tell me his name!" he insisted. Why was he getting pissed off? He was the one being an ass. The fact that he was getting angry when he had no right to be, and the fact that he was being so nosy, was really pissing her off. There was no way she was going to let him fuck her now.

"Jason! Does that help?" she asked, sarcastically.

They went to bed an hour later. She wore a t-shirt and black panties and Randy admired her legs and ass. He asked her if she wanted to have sex. Erin just rolled her eyes and rolled away from him in bed. He sighed, and raised the sheets so he could see her ass. Beautiful round cheeks that were hardly hidden by the triangle of her panties. One side of her panties was up her crack. He put the comforter back down, off to the top of her leg so he could still see her ass in the dim light streaming in from the window. Then he jerked off while she slept beside him.

Thursday Erin was off, and she did some shopping and cleaned around the house. Randy got home in the afternoon and watched her bustle about wearing black tights that hugged her round, sexy ass cheeks. He gave a kiss and pulled her close, his hands sliding down her body and grabbing her soft bum. He squeezed her cheeks, kissing her again. He looked into her blue eyes.

"Do you want to make love?" he asked. She really didn't want to. But she was going to acquiesce. Randy noticed her long pause and he grew frustrated. "Forget it. Sorry I asked."

Rather than let him know that she would fuck him, Erin kept quiet and went back to cleaning the house.

At shortly after eight, the phone rang again and Randy answered.

"Is Erin there?" said a man's deep voice. Randy nearly hung up. But if he did that, Erin would just get pissed off. What could he do? He handed the phone to her. She had a big smile on her face as she sauntered off into the bedroom. The giggling started up again from behind the closed door.

This time they talked for forty minutes. Jason asked her if she wanted to hit the bar with a bunch of people after work Friday. Erin didn't commit to that, but she was open to the idea. She would see how angry it would make Randy.

But Randy was in a bad mood when she emerged from the bedroom forty minutes later, so she didn't bring it up. She would call him from work Friday. Easier to spring it on him last minute.

On Friday, Jackie told her she was going too. So that swayed Erin. She had brought jeans and a t-shirt to work, just in case. But now when she told Randy about it, she would be able to say it was with Jackie. That's much easier than saying it would be with Jason!

On the phone, Randy was pissed off. She was going out every Friday without him, it seemed. He put his foot down on her staying over though. She needed to come home that night, which meant that she couldn't drink. Too much.

Randy went out with his buddy Jeff that night, just for a few beers. Erin and Jackie went out with about 10 other people from work, including Jason. Jason bought her all four of her drinks and talked to her throughout the night. They were at a pub from about ten o'clock until twelve-thirty.

At around eleven, Jason caught Erin in the hallway after she left the washroom. He slipped his arm around her waist and smiled down at her.

"Hey." He said, smoothly. She blinked and smiled.

"Well hello!" she exclaimed with a chuckle. He bent and kissed her mouth softly. But on his next kiss she turned away. "Jason..."

"Hey, don't blame me for trying!" he joked. Erin pushed away, laughing.

"Oh I guess not...as long as that's your only try!" And on that note, she walked away. Jason watched her ass in those faded blue jeans, her cheeks moving up and down with every step.

***

At twelve-thirty, the last of their group left the pub. And Randy was just getting home. He was disappointed, but not surprised, to see that Erin hadn't come home yet. He got into bed and started stroking his cock, imagining Erin completely naked. He ran his hands up and down her soft, smooth body. Then his mouth slowly went down her torso until he was sucking her pussy into his mouth. His dick couldn't get any harder as he slowly jerked it.

***

Meanwhile, the woman he was thinking about was driving Jackie, Jackie's boyfriend, Jason and Mike - since Jackie lived fairly close to the two roommates. She dropped off Jackie and her boyfriend. Then she pulled into Jason's driveway. Mike got out, but Jason lingered in the passenger seat. He turned to her.

"Why don't you come in for a bit?" he asked.

"No, I got to get back." She replied.

"One drink!" he pushed with a grin. She chuckled.

"Fuck that, I already had one too many to be driving!" Erin giggled. Jason leaned forward and kissed her mouth before she could turn away. She pushed him back, looking a little annoyed. But inwardly her heart was pounding. And her vagina was tingling - it was an itch that was very deep inside. "Jason!" she exclaimed. "That's why I'm not coming in."

He put his hand on the side of her head and pulled her to face him and he leaned forward to kiss her again. She angrily shoved him back, turning her head. He pulled harder, forcing his lips on hers.

"Stop!" she ordered, keeping her mouth shut as he kissed it. But his aggressiveness was turning her on. His other hand landed on her thigh and a tingle of desire shot up her body. He kissed her again and this time she kissed back a bit, her body relaxing. He kissed her again. And again, lips smacking loudly. He kissed her again, pulling on her upper lip as he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh, squeezing it. She opened her mouth and their tongues touched.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth and ran his hand up even higher. She stiffened again as the side of his hand touched her crotch over her jeans. The her tongue snaked into his mouth and they kissed hungrily. Jason turned his hand and cupped her pussy, starting to tease his fingers up and down over the denim.

Erin squirmed, her heart was fluttering and her pussy was soaking wet. She wanted to get fucked so badly. But that would be wrong. She was even with Randy now. Not that kissing was okay...but letting someone put his penis in her now was over the line. Suddenly, bolts of pleasure fired up her body when Jason's fingers rubbed her with more pressure. She gasped, breaking the kiss. She was about to tell him that she had to go, when he spoke first.

"Let's go in the house." He said. "Come on." He opened the door and got out, closing it. Erin was left panting as he stood there waiting. She was a little annoyed that Jason could be so bold...but she was so fucking horny. Out of pure stubbornness, she put on her seatbelt and put the car in reverse and started backing out. Jason looked alarmed as he started to jog after her. She stopped at the end of his driveway when he opened the door.

"What are you doing!" Jason exclaimed in surprise.

"Going home!" she replied. He swung his ass back into the seat and sat down.

"Listen - just come in. I want to keep fooling around."

"I'm engaged!" Erin responded. He put his hand on her cheek and leaned forward. She let him kiss her.

"It's just a little fooling around." He urged. He kissed her again, softly. "Let's go."

"No, I gotta get back. I don't want...if we were to sleep together again, it would make things too serious." She explained. He kissed her again, putting his hand on her thigh.

"We're just friends. Nothing more. Nothing serious. He's not here to see us fooling around. Aren't you enjoying it?" he asked.

"I am." She said. "Probably too much." Jason kissed her again. Deeply. Their tongues darted out and for the next two minutes all that could be heard was their kissing.

"Come." He urged between kisses. "Just for a few minutes. He won't know."

Erin was breathing heavily. "I don't want you to develop feelings." She warned.

He shook his head. "We're just friends. With benefits."

Erin laughed. "Yeah, well. You had those benefits on Tuesday. We can't turn around and fuck again so soon. That's more than friends."

"We're just good friends. We get along really well, that's all." He said. "We won't have sex, I just don't want to keep kissing you in a car. It's more comfortable inside."

"Will Mike still be up?" she asked, thinking that if she stayed in the living room and Mike was there, they would behave.

"Yeah, he'll be up." Jason answered.

"Alright." She relented, putting the car in drive and moving back up the driveway before parking. "But we stay in the living room. And I can only stay for like fifteen minutes."

"How can we fool around if Mike is there?" he put in a token protest. She giggled.

"We can still kiss when he's there, we just won't be able to get too crazy." She turned the car off. They went into the house. It was dark. Mike was in bed.

"I thought you said he'd be up still!" she hissed. He shrugged.

"I guess he went straight to bed."

"Grrrr!" she growled, half-playing. She took off her sandals. "Fine. But we still stay in the living room."

Jason sat down beside her and they went to each other, kissing urgently. Erin didn't think about the fact that she has done more with Jason in four days than with her own fiancé in four weeks. Their tongues danced and when he leaned forward she let him lay her back on the couch, opening her legs so he could get in between them. Their lips smacked over and over again as they kissed hungrily. He ground against her and she could clearly feel his giant bulge pressing against her.

"Mmmm..." she purred, sliding her tongue deeper into his mouth. Her feet were flat on the couch and she humped upwards, needing more pressure on her pussy. Their kissing echoed through the room as the minutes rolled by. Her pussy was buzzing more than ever as the blood rushed through her veins. Their kissing grew more passionate with each passing second and they were grinding against each other urgently, as if trying to fuck with their clothes on.

Jason was panting as he kissed down her cheek to her neck. He sucked on her flesh as he undid the button on her jeans. So caught up in the excitement, she didn't even notice her button opening. But she jolted back to reality when he slid down her zipper. He grabbed her jeans and panties and pulled, but she grabbed them before he got them down two inches. Still, the top part of her bush was revealed.

"No." she protested, panting. They were both breathing laboriously.

"Why not?" he breathed. "We did it already."

"I can't again. It's not...right."

"He won't find out. He'll never know. Never." Jason's cock was almost ripping through his jeans. He pulled again, getting them down another inch. Revealing another inch of her neatly-trimmed bush, as well as more of her creamy white skin. Erin's chest was heaving as she gasped for breath. She was clearly thinking about it. Clearly tempted.

She winced. "Oh gawd...I don't know!"

He pulled again and got her jeans and panties free of one of her hands. One hand still held them.

"Hey - he's not gonna know." He pulled again, but her hand still held on. One side came down a little further. Most of her bush was in view.

"I know but...ohhhh gawd." she sighed, "we're supposed to be just friends. I don't want us to develop feelings."

Jason scoffed. "Don't worry. We're good friends. If we have an added benefit that nobody knows about, who cares?"

Erin was looking at him, considering. He pulled again and got her jeans and panties free of her fingers. He slid them down her legs to her knees, revealing her pussy.

She put her hands over her face in disbelief. "Oh...my...g-a-a-wd!" she sang as he pulled her jeans and panties over her feet and off, dropping them on the floor. She spoke from behind her hands, voice muffled - "I can't believe we're gonna do this again!"

Jason was already tearing off her shirt and shoving down his jeans and underwear and freeing over nine inches of rigid cock. Her legs were closed and bent at the knees, feet flat on the couch. But when he put his hands on her knees to open them, she did so easily, spreading her legs wide as he bent between them. Her pink pussy lips were quivering and pressed together, and as he drew closer he could smell her wonderful scent.

He kissed her slit softly and she gasped, bucking a little, hands still over her face. She was soaking wet, her petals slick with nectar. His tongue darted out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, nudging her button.

"Oh!" Erin gasped, taking her hands away from her face and looking down at him between her thighs. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and teased his tongue up and down them. He sucked more of her pussy into his mouth, sliding his hands under her ass and grabbing onto her soft cheeks.

Randy was at home stroking his cock a little faster, imagining how Erin tasted. He loved her pussy. It had been so long - he was dying to eat her out. He was thinking about doing the very thing that Jason was actually doing - holding her ass and mowing on her yummy cunt.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Jason was sucking on her horny slit over and over again, hungrily. He was enjoying himself, just eating Erin's pussy for the fun of it, with no particular pattern or method to his sucking.

"Ohhh fuck..." Erin moaned, placing her small, bare feet on his shoulders. He was pulling her pussy lips outward and then releasing them over and over again. Finally, he sucked on her clit and started lashing his tongue up and down over it. "OHHH fuck..." she gasped again. She was bucking against his face as her orgasm surged inside her. His tongue licked her faster and faster, pushing her to the edge.

"UNNNGH!" she grunted, cumming. Waves of pleasure slammed into her and she reached down with both hands to hold the back of his shaved head, pulling him against her needy pussy as she came and came. "Ohhhhhh!" she moaned, pulling him so hard that he was crushing his face against her crotch, the orgasm was so intense. Then she was suddenly pushing him away, unable to take it.

Jason was quick to move up the couch on his knees, his giant cock standing straight up along his stomach, wobbling back and forth with the motion. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them as he approached.

Erin looked down and her pussy gave a little spasm when she saw his oversized penis fully erect. She reached down with her left hand, the one with the engagement ring, and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She placed him against her sensitive petals and caught her breath at the intense sensation that shot up her body. She ran him down to her entrance and then pulled him towards her before letting him go.

He took it from there, thrusting. She was so wet that she opened up for him easily, sucking him inside. She held her breath as the incredible sensation of a dick that was a little too big forced its way inside her. She was soaking wet and Jason was able to slide most of his manhood into her aching treasure in one push.

"Ohhhh..." she let out her breath in a moan. He pulled back a little and then plunged his entire penis into her. "UNH! Gawd...you're fucking big..." She gasped, gritting her teeth.

Jason ground himself against her, loving how hot she was around him and pressing his bone against the back of her cunt. He started easing in and out of her using long, slow strokes.

"Ohhhh..." Erin moaned, voice shaking. His lips found hers and they kissed hungrily as she took him inside her again and again. Her legs were spread wide open, her small feet in the air and waving back and forth as he fucked her. He was pulling almost all the way out of her before sliding back in, as if showing off his size.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers
12