1st Affair Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" There was a two second pause before each moan as he pulled out of her slowly - all the way - and then slammed back into her quickly. Her feet rose higher in the air, bouncing up and down each time he thrust. Suddenly, he slammed his giant cock all the way inside her and ground against her. He slid his arms under her back and put a foot on the floor. Breaking the kiss, he effortlessly picked her up, his organ buried deep inside her, and then he sat back on the couch with Erin on top of him.

Her eyes were closed as she tried to catch her breath. Jason ran his hands down her back over her shirt until he grabbed onto her ass cheeks. He squeezed them lustfully, pulling her down on him. Erin opened her eyes and looked at him. Then she began to slowly slide her horny cunt up and down his long pole.

"Oh fuck I can't..." she panted... "get over how fucking big you are." She chuckled as she slid her pussy almost to the top of his cock before ramming herself down. His hands were massaging her soft cheeks over and over again, spreading them each time and exposing her asshole.

He let go of her bum and ran his hands up her back, taking her shirt with them. He got them up over her white bra that had pink dots on it. She took him all the way inside her and paused, pulling her shirt over her head and off. Jason unsnapped her bra and she tore that off, becoming naked. He leaned up and pushed her tits upwards, squeezing them as he hungrily wrapped his mouth around her nipple.

'Pop!' he released one and turned to the other as she started riding him using short strokes, keeping most of his nine inches inside her. She was looking down at him, watching him kiss back and forth between her small breasts. He started thrusting up into her and he was forced to pull his mouth away from her tits. 'Pop!'

They started fucking faster, lengthening the strokes as his hands went back around to her ass. He grabbed it and squeezed it hard, his fingers causing dents in the white cheeks. He planted his feet on the couch and started thrusting upward even harder.

Randy was still stroking his cock in bed, praying that Erin, the love of his life, would come home soon. He was dying to make love to her. It had been so long. If she came home any later, she would probably just want to go straight to sleep. He would do anything to have her there right at that moment, and push his cock inside her beautiful pussy.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin moaned at that same moment as the biggest dick she had ever seen pistoned up into her body. Her pussy was stretching so wide to accommodate Jason's thick shaft, and that felt even more amazing than the tremendous depth that he reached. Her orgasm was rising quickly, she barely noticed that his finger teased back and forth across her asshole.

Jason could feel Erin's little asshole as his finger brushed by the entrance again and again. He looked up at her pretty face, wincing. He thought about her ass and how he stared at it all the time at work - and now he was touching her asshole. He kept his finger there and when she didn't protest he pushed the tip inside.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin continued moaning, not reacting. If anything, she was fucking him even harder. He squeezed his finger inside her anus until his fingernail disappeared.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she didn't even pause, so Jason started sliding just that little bit of his finger in and out of her ass as she rode him. Her cries were getting higher in pitch and she was riding him as fast as she could. His finger slipped up her bum to the second knuckle.

"UNGH!" Erin shuddered. She pressed her crotch down on him, burying him inside her as she came. Her pussy spasmed around his manhood. He pushed his finger all the way up her ass and held it there as she came around him. He thought about her ass again, and how it looked at work. His finger was in there.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Erin gasped, collapsing on him. He slid his finger out of her and started to sit up. She put a foot on the floor, still panting as she steadied herself. Then he was able to lay her back on the couch while keeping his dick inside her. He slid an arm under her leg and threw it up on his shoulder. He threw her other leg on his shoulder.

Her tiny feet were on each side of Jason's head as he ground his cock as far inside her vagina as possible. Then he fucked her.

"UNH! Fuck..." Erin grunted as he slammed his dick inside her. But his lust overwhelmed him and he showed no mercy. He fucked the small girl hard on his couch while her little feet bounced on his shoulders. Her small tits were rocking up and down as he jackhammered his penis in and out of her relentlessly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin whined. She managed to keep the volume down, but the pitch was high as he pistoned in and out of her. He was bouncing her ass off the couch, increasing the velocity. His groin was slamming against her slit, each time sending waves of pure pleasure up her body.

Because Jason had been drinking, he had a lot of stamina. For another ten minutes he fucked the shit out of Erin on his couch, her ankles on his shoulders the entire time. Her hot cunt was so tight, it was still pulling at him each time he withdrew. She was the most amazing fuck he had ever had. And because he worked all day and was out all night, he had a lot of cum stored up.

"UNNNGH!" Erin groaned, cumming for the third time. Her eyes were glazed over and she was trembling, completely at his mercy as he pounded his mighty cock into her.

As her pussy spasmed around him it made it tighter, pulling at his manhood even more. Jason lost it. He thrust in and out of Erin hard and fast, holding on as long as he could. Then he slammed into her all the way.

He moaned as his gigantic penis spasmed and a huge rope of thick cum shot out the end, deep inside Erin's vagina.

"Ohhhh..." Erin sighed, eyes closed as she felt his dick expand and contract rapidly inside her. She could even feel his semen spraying off the back of her cunt. She was completely helpless, her ankles still on his shoulders as he ejaculated his potent seed into her.

Jason moaned, his manhood flinging another wad of hot cum into Erin's willing pussy as her toes wriggled on each side of his face. He squeezed his dick muscles, forcing another glob of sperm out the end. It fell off, landing in the pool of cum that was already inside her vagina.

Gasping, he shrugged her ankles off his shoulders and collapsed on her. The two panted, lying there as he softened inside her.

"Ohhh my gawd..." Erin purred a couple minutes later. She chuckled. "Sex with you is like...amazing!" She giggled. He turned and kissed her mouth.

"Are you glad you stayed?"

"Fuck yeah." She replied crudely. Then she giggled again. His soft dick was still inside her and her laughter shook another drop of semen from the tip. He kissed her again and she kissed him back. "But we seriously can't make a habit of this."

"I know. We're just friends." He said, innocently. She chuckled.

"Fuck off. You know what I mean. We are just friends. And we can't be fucking every time we're alone together. I'm fuckin' engaged!"

He put his hand on the side of her face and looked at her. "We're friends. We can hang out alone without doing this. We just happened to be horny this time. It doesn't mean it would happen every time."

"Yeah right." Erin replied.

"Seriously. I'll prove it to you." He insisted. "We'll hang out next week some time. As friends. And nothing will happen. When we're off work, we'll eat lunch here or at your place. We'll eat, we'll hang out, then we'll part ways."

"Yeah right." Erin repeated, laughing. His soft dick was still in her.

"Hey." He stopped her. "I mean it. No sex. No kissing. Nothing. Just two friends having lunch. That's all."

"Fuckin' right that's all. Because we can't keep doing this. I'm going to be married!"

"I promise." Jason answered. "Maybe we'll do this again. Maybe we won't. But for sure next time, it will be hands off."

And with that, he slipped his soft penis out of her full vagina. He watched her pink lips close back together before she closed her legs and sat up.

"It better be!" she said as she slipped her feet into her panties and slid them up her legs.

"It will. Your friendship is too important. You're so cool to talk to. I don't want to risk that."

Erin rolled her eyes as she put on her bra. She pulled jeans on as they talked about other things. At the door, Jason offered her his hand as proof of friendship. She slapped his hand away.

"Don't be an asshole. We already fucked!" she said. So he bent and kissed her softly. Then she left.

It was almost two-thirty by the time Erin got home. Randy had already orgasmed and had just fallen asleep. He woke up when she got into bed with him, but only to check the time.

12