All Comments on '1st Affair Ch. 01.5'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
skimmed it

So many chapters and you still have not addressed Randy. You have a fiancé cutting off sex with her intended and she at the drop of a hat fucks a co worker and takes long phone calls from him. When asked she gets angry at Randy? And Randy has not put two and two together?

Engagement is off and let her stew about it. Easy enough to follow her etc. Why have Randy so stupid?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
High Infidelity

I wish I could write as well as this author but would change the ending to reflect a painful stage in my life where things did not end well in the long run for the Erin I was involved with. Not going to get into messy detail but we broke up and I staggered away betrayed and shattered.

Five years later, we meet again and I looked at her and saw just another woman, not the one that had power over me. We caught up, talked without rancor and she thought things were still the same and proposed we get back together. I just told her quietly we were two very different people from the couple that we were and it would never work.

She was really surprised and her pride was pricked because she thought I was same chump that would be her insurance if the prince she thought she deserved didn't manifest. She taught me a hard earned lesson but I did learn

Erin in the story isn't evil but she is getting by on her looks and considerable sex appeal and engaged some very immature and self indulgent phase. Sooner or later that obliviousness and short term thinking manifests itself in multiple areas of life beyond significant relationships. A karmic payback beyond violence will happen in the fullness of time. Sounds nauseatingly like new age speak, but that's been my experience.

As for the story? Any tale that's good enough to trigger flashbacks of this intensity deserves its fair due regardless of whether I ' like' it's main characters.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good start

Good start. Hope you add further chapters.

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

LordSlamdawgg - thank you!

Anonymous - come on, she's 19 and stupid. That's life. Randy, well, this took place over four weeks. I mean...sure, find out about it, but after just a few days? Give it time, assume he finds out in the end. It's a jerk-off piece, right?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Shes a.....whats a nice word for her....oh yea, a twat.

Hopefully Randy hands her of to Jason so she can fuck around on him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why post this now?

I, for one, am not going back 18 years to read this drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
After 20 years

This is the best you can come up with?

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

No 26thNC - this was probably the worst. But it was sitting in my private stash of 1000 stories and I thought I would share it. Couldn't hurt, could it? Or are you gonna hurt me now? Thanks for the positive feedback, friend

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm really getting trashed here!

It's good to be back. Nice to feel welcomed ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thanking you !

sensaaaational

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What a slut. Randy must be fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
welcome addition

This addition to chapter one of this story is most welcome. While this is not in the opinion of this reviewer the author's best story, one can see a definite improvement in X-Factor as a writer in 2021 compared to 2002. One can only hope that the author will continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very happy you added new stories to a already amazing story the new addition is great :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do more new additions to this great story!!!!!!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Don't do this to someone... Have the common decency to break it off...

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Can Randy please not be some unwilling cuck? Can he find out and dump this bitch please, she has no value and no respect for anything. He should already know her going out every Friday and coming home at 3am means she ain’t shit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot! ;^)

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 months ago

She is even more of a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES