1st Affair Ch. 03.5

Story Info
Jason takes the engaged woman against the bathroom counter.
3.4k words
4.22
31k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers

*Author's note: When editing chapter three, I split it into two parts, giving each scene the attention they deserve. This series was written over 20 years ago and edited at some point since. As time permits, I will re-submit edited versions of some of my work.

Apologies for the crude writing, once again these are older works. Enjoy! - X*

(This story takes place after Ch. 03 and before Ch. 04)

Erin laid naked in bed on top of a man - who was not her fiancé - for another ten minutes. They were just catching their breath and recovering. Her heart was pounding from what was incredible sex with a well-hung man that she worked with. The guilt had not yet set in, as she was still on a high. She slept with Jason...again! Closing her eyes, she became lost in her feelings. Her entire body was tingling, but also exhausted. Massive orgasms really drained her, she realized.

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled. She felt his strong hand squeeze her ass cheek while his other arm squeezed her nude form against his. She realized that she liked it. His flaccid penis was still inside her, and she liked that too. Her vagina still felt full. Jason's dick was soft, and yet it was still probably as big as Randy's erection. The concept still shocked her. She was in no hurry to move.

But eventually she needed to. She had to get ready for work. And so, moments later, Erin rolled off of him. His member slipped out of her comforting warmth as she laid down beside him.

"Ohhhh...As if we fuckin' did it again!" she exclaimed, lying half on him. His arm was underneath her and his hand was back on her bare ass cheek. He squeezed it. They were mostly on Randy's side of the bed.

"You looked too hot, I couldn't resist." He replied. She chuckled.

"So that's it then. We can't control ourselves when we're alone together. We're obviously more than friends."

"No." he disagreed. "We're friends. Hell, we're good friends. Friends with benefits, nothing more. I'm not trying to break you guys up." He lied. He actually wouldn't mind having Erin exclusively. She was beautiful and sexy - he had a type and she was it: creamy-white skin with some freckling, bitchy, tough-girl attitude, gorgeous blue eyes and dirty-blonde hair. She was also small, and he dug smaller chicks. She had smallish tits and a great ass, all things that turned him on.

"Friends with benefits." Erin repeated, thoughtfully. He gave her bum another squeeze, loving the softness. He slid his fingertips into her crack and squeezed again.

"Yeah." He replied, kissing her mouth briefly. "Can you handle that?"

"Um...I think so." She said. "But we're bound to develop feelings if we do this too often. I'd rather we make sure it's strictly friends. We can't do this as often as we have been."

"So how often? Like, once a week?" he asked. "Twice?" Erin chuckled.

"Oh fuck! No...no that's...probably too much. That's more than my fiancé! Actually, come to think of it, I haven't fucked my fiancé in a while. I don't know, let's just play it by ear. Not that often though. I'd feel shitty if we do it more than I do it with Randy."

"Alright, if that's what you want." Jason agreed. He was confident that she was really into him. That their sex was so intense and passionate that she would end up wanting it more than she thinks. He felt as if every time he tried to fuck her, he would succeed. So he could agree to any terms she suggested, he would get what he wants regardless. As for Randy, well... fuck that guy. He blew it with her. And now Jason was moving in. As long as he didn't push and kept it casual (because Erin was temperamental and fiercely independent), he would come out on top.

Jason got up and left the bedroom to get their McDonald's. He warmed it up in the microwave and then returned. Erin loved watching his long, soft penis wave back and forth when he re-entered the room. Her heart skipped a beat. He was flaccid, yet his manhood hung unbelievably low. She had to force herself to look away. But a tingle started up deep inside her.

After they finished eating in bed, Erin looked at the time. It was 11:49.

"Aw fuck, I gotta get ready for work." She said, giving him one more kiss. Still naked, she got off the bed. Jason watched her bum cheeks shake with each step as she walked to the bathroom, a small tattoo of a sun above her left one. It was almost in slow motion, watching the round globes move up and down, up and down... his cock stiffened. Those cheeks gave a subtle jiggle with every step. His breathing grew shallow.

Erin entered the bathroom and caught her appearance in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. It was all over the place, thanks to the crazy sex - her hair was wet when her head was being pushed and pulled around the pillow as Jason thrust into her.

She needed to wet it again and get the knots out, so she jumped in the shower quickly. She got out and toweled off. Still naked, she stood in front of the sink, preparing to brush her teeth again. As she started, she didn't notice Jason coming up behind her.

He was fully erect, slowly stroking his oversized cock. And his eyes were locked on her bare ass as it subtly shook while she brushed her teeth. She was a little bent over, and his heart pounded just looking at her. Those cheeks were beautiful and the tattoo above her left one seemed to highlight how flawless they really are. It was that moment when he knew that he wanted to fuck Erin up her ass - and that someday he would. She was so sexually free that he knew she do it. Maybe it would take some coaxing, but at some point down the road she would do it.

Erin was hunched over the sink, still brushing, when she felt him slip his warm hands around her nude body. She smiled as she brushed, feeling one of his hands caress up her belly and cup her breast. His other hand ran down over her pussy. She felt Jason press his shaft along the crack of her ass while his fingers tickled her clit. His other hand squeezed her breast. She spit into the sink.

"We should stop." She said, half a grin on her face. "I'm gonna be late..." She figured it was ten after twelve or close to it, and she had to leave by twelve-thirty. She wasn't even dressed yet.

Jason's big hand squeezed her small breast, sending tingles through her body. His other hand manipulated her clitoris, building her arousal further. But what turned her on the most was feeling the length of his huge dick pressed against her ass, between her cheeks. And feeling just how erect he was. She got him very excited, and she was proud of how much she turned him on. She knew that she turned Randy on just as much, but this was different. This was new.

The brief thought of her fiancé sent waves of guilt through her, but she quickly banished them. He was being an asshole lately. Way too controlling. Who was he to tell her who she can talk to on the phone?

Just then she felt Jason's fingers tease down her sensitive petals and she shuddered. His fingertips reached the entrance to her essence, but instead of penetrating...he just brushed them back and forth. She caught her breath as tingles shot up her body. She exhaled, her breath a little shaky.

Erin dropped her toothbrush and bent over further, turning on the tap and quickly rinsing her mouth out. Jason's heart was pounding as he stared down at her cute, round ass. He slowly sunk to his knees behind her and for the first time ever, he was able to put his face right in front of her bum and really study it. He placed his hands on the cheeks and started kissing them. The creamy-white skin was without any marks - absolutely perfect. He kissed her bum hard, over and over again, causing the cheeks to wobble with each contact. His strong hands nearly covered the cheeks completely, and he squeezed them and spread them apart. He was now looking at her tiny asshole. The pink, forbidden hole was puckered shut.

At that moment, Randy was sitting in class. It was his first week of his senior year. As he listened to the professor drone on, he thought about Erin, the woman to whom he was engaged. She was probably about ready to leave for work right now, he figured.

Jason squeezed Erin's globes again, massaging them as he gave himself glimpses of her anus. Beneath her ass he could see the swollen lips of her forbidden treasure. His heart pounded so hard he could hear it in his ears. He kissed each of her cheeks, just inside the crack. Then he buried his face between Erin's bum cheeks and gave her pussy a quick suck. He heard her hiss and she bent over a little further. Squeezing her bum in his strong hands, he pulled her back against him as he pushed his face harder in between the cheeks, kissing her tasty pussy again. His tongue darted out and he lightly licked the bottom of her slit. Wiggling the tip of his tongue against the bottom of her slit, he felt her shudder in his hands. He kept his tongue going, running it towards her asshole. He licked across her anal entrance and was happy when she didn't object. He kissed inside her crack on each side, and then gave her asshole a little kiss. His tongue snaked out and he wiggled the tip up and down across it.

Pushing his face back into her ass, he gobbled up a mouthful of her labia. Her delicious flavor filled his mouth.

"Ohhhh..." He heard her moan as he licked up and down the trapped flesh. Releasing her, he gave her petals a loud, lustful kiss. Tongue snaking out, he licked up the crack of her ass, brushing it over her asshole. Then he gave it a big, loud kiss before standing up behind her.

He took his mighty penis in his hand and ran the head down her crack. He stared at her round ass again as he watched his fat helmet run past her asshole to her quivering petals. The heat emanating from her was unbelievable.

Erin's chest was heaving as she felt his monster cock pressing against her entrance again. Her heart fluttered in anticipation of that wonderful sensation of her pussy stretching open incredibly wide. And then it happened. Her vaginal entrance stretched wide - very wide - as his head slipped inside. She was very wet, and when he thrust, half of his penis darted into her cunt immediately.

"UNH! Gawd...I think you're... too big...to do it this way!" she panted. Yet she continued to bend over in front of him. She even pushed back towards him.

Jason looked down at her ass, her flesh flawless beneath her sun tattoo. Down the crack of her ass he could make out her tiny asshole. Below that, her pink lips were stretched around the midpoint of his long cock. He grabbed each side of her fleshy hips tightly and pulled out of her a little.

He thrust forward again with power, pulling her ass back with his hands at the same time. His long dick slid eight inches into her, almost all the way. The heat that enveloped him made his head spin.

"OH fuck..." Erin gasped, bracing herself and wincing. Her bare feet were on their tiptoes as she tried to lift her small body higher to allow him easier entry. Jason squeezed her hips, wriggling and pushing his groin forward. He slipped the rest of his oversized cock into her, pressing his groin against her ass.

"Oh my gawd..." She breathed as he ground against her bum, squishing the cheeks as he pulled her against him. He was forcing his oversized dick so deep inside her that it pushed on her stomach. The heat that surrounded him was intense. And she was especially tight around her entrance - it was like an elastic band around the base of his organ.

Slowly easing his member out of her, Jason thrust back into her. 'Slap!' His groin smacking her ass.

"Ungh!" Erin grunted in a high pitch that could be heard throughout the apartment. He began to fuck her doggie style over her bathroom sink, his groin slapping against her ass, making it shake each time.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the sounds of flesh on flesh echoed very loudly in the small bathroom as he fucked the small helpless woman quickly. Her tight cunt pulled at him each time he withdrew, and resisted him each time he thrust.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she cried, eyebrows raised. He could see her face in the mirror. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' ' went his groin against her ass as he fucked her hard. She was hunched right over the sink, her tits waving back and forth with each thrust. Her cheeks were rippling with each rapid impact.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin whined. Jason's heavy balls were swinging up and hitting her clit with each thrust. Her orgasm was rising quickly. His thick manhood glided along the inner walls of her hypersensitive vagina quickly. The two sensations were too much. Her orgasm was rising so quickly that it scared her. She was having trouble catching her breath. The tingles rose to a crescendo. She grit her teeth, bracing herself as he plunged his mighty tool into her very core without mercy. The pleasure snapped inside her and her vagina began to pulsate.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh gawd!" Erin's cries rang throughout the apartment as she came violently. Her heart was pounding as Jason was pounding into her. She was wincing, barely hanging on as her pussy clutched at him, spasming around him.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Jason fucked her mercilessly through her intense orgasm, her cheeks rippling nonstop. Then he slowed. He eased his dick out of her until just the head of his cock was inside her pussy, her pink lips stretching around his thickness. He held there, listening to her gasp for breath as he took in the erotic sight.

Jason's shaft was streaked with white cream - his and hers - as he held still. This was his gorgeous colleague whom he'd yearned for since first laying eyes on her.

Unleashing his lust, he slammed into her with all his strength. 'SLAP!' Her ass cheeks shook violently.

"UNH!" Erin cried, pleasure surging through her small body. Her orgasm hadn't completely gone away yet. She felt Jason pull his long member out of her aching pussy again. He slammed his rigid pole back inside her all at once, her cheeks rippling.

"UNH!" she grunted, eyebrows raised, face wincing. Jason thrust in and out of her slick treasure again and again, the smacking sounds ringing out. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

His eyes were locked on her bum, watching the cheeks jiggle with each relentless impact. The sight was hypnotic. Running his gaze up her nude form, he felt an undeniable urge to look at her face as he thrust into her. Pulling out his long cock, he roughly spun the helpless girl around like a rag doll and lifted her up onto the counter in front of he sink. Her ass sat on the edge and she placed each small foot on each side of him, curling her toes over the edge.

They were both looking down. She was looking at his huge cock, and he was staring at her swollen, light-pink lips - they were open slightly, giving a teasing look at the tunnel within, framed by a rectangle of light-brown pubic hair.

Erin grabbed his fat cock with her left hand, engagement ring glinting as her fingers barely made it around his shaft. She ran the head down her slick, quivering lips to her entrance. She pulled him inside a little before letting him go. She caught her breath at the sensation.

Jason thrust, sliding into her the rest of the way easily. Completely enveloping himself in what felt like an inferno of heat.

"Ohhhhhhh..." she sighed, arching her head back and closing her eyes. He ground himself against her, savoring the moment. The entire length of his penis was being gripped tightly by her small pussy, and the heat that embraced him was incredible. The entrance to her treasure was still like an elastic band around the base of his thick member. He slowly eased out of her, vividly feeling her tightness pull back at him. Pulling most of the way out, he paused. Then he rammed himself hard straight into her.

"UNH!" Erin grunted, wincing. Jason braced his hands on the counter at each side of her ass and began to fuck her immediately, just jamming his large member into the helpless girl as hard and as fast as he could.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin moaned with each thrust. Her voice high in pitch and very loud. Her pretty feet were flailing helplessly behind him as he thrust between her open legs. His groin slapped against her defenseless labia again and again, each impact sending bolts of pleasure through her body. Instinctively, her legs opened wider, giving him full access. He kissed her hungrily and she opened her mouth, tongues darting out. They kissed sloppily as he fucked her on her bathroom counter.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Her loud, muffled cries could be heard at her front door, where their clothes lay in a pile. For the next few minutes, Erin got the fuck of her life. His oversized manhood wasn't bending in the least - just pistoning straight into her again and again. She was a whining, quivering mess as she took a cock that was far too big for her into her body.

Jason slid his penis all the way inside her vagina and held it there, pressing against her. Erin grunted, her legs instinctively going around him and her heels digging into his lower back. He ground against her harder, sucking at her mouth as he tried to delay his orgasm. Then he released. Moaning loudly, his cock jerked violently. A potent rope of sticky semen splattered off the back of her welcoming pussy even as his dick jerked again. He was kissing at her cheek as his penis ejaculated inside her, spraying load after load of thick cum into her willing body.

He moaned again, sucking on the flesh of her neck as his manhood spasmed, squirting another rope of his hot sperm into her fertile vagina.

"Ohhhh..." Erin sighed, her eyes closed as she felt the big penis expand and contract rapidly inside her tight cunt. Her heart was pounding. Nothing beat this sensation. His cum was still pouring into her, filling her vaginal reservoir. She felt Jason's mouth run along her cheek and find her lips. He kissed her breathlessly, lips smacking. He was holding her close, still pressing his groin against her as the last of his sperm trickled into her pussy.

The co-workers kissed for a couple of minutes before he slid his soft penis out of her full vagina. When he withdrew his dick, he pulled a glob of his cum out along with it and it splattered on the floor. Erin slid off the counter. She had only five minutes to get ready. She quickly grabbed some toilet paper and wiped up the glob of semen on the floor. Then she rushed around and got ready. They were out the door ten minutes later.

Breaking the speed limit, she was only two minutes late for work.

***

Randy got home a couple of hours later, thinking that the sheets on the bed were moved around a lot more than usual, but it wasn't enough to rouse suspicion. He didn't notice that everything on the bathroom counter was shoved to the back. He later noticed the McDonald's bag in the garbage and thought it odd that she would pick up McDonald's without him. But, whatever. They were engaged. He trusted her.

He didn't trust Jason though. That guy obviously had Erin's pussy on his mind and he obviously wasn't going to stop trying. He would have another talk with her about that guy. No more fuckin' phone calls. But with her temper, he would have to put it delicately.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers