1st Anniversary

Story Info
Jonathan and Kelly celebrate their 1st Anniversary together.
1.8k words
4.1
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1st Anniversary

It was the 1st year anniversary of Jonathan and Kelly first getting together. Matt and Kelly had started dating roughly 7 months after he and his last girlfriend Jessica had broken up due to infidelity on her part. Jess also happened to be best friends with Jonathan's current girlfriend Kelly which always made for awkward situations and conversations. In the time Jonathan and Jess had been apart they did get updates on each other through various mutual friends. Jess had ended up gaining a bit of weight after getting engaged and married rather quickly to another man. Although Kelly had remained friends she disliked what she had put Jonathan through and Jon refused to make any kind of contact with her even not going with Kelly to the wedding.

Through all these complications Jonathan and Kelly were able to make it though an entire year without any doubt that they should be together. Jonathan wanted to make their first of what he hoped would be many anniversaries special and make Kelly feel like a shining star. Although they had to work on their official anniversary the couple made plans for all Saturday. Jonathan woke up early and make Kelly her favorite breakfast -- chocolate chip pancakes with crispy bacon strips and a side of eggs. The young redheaded Kelly had a large smile on her face when she saw him standing in the kitchen with the food on the table could have warmed up a room. After the breakfast the two took showers -- together. Kelly ran her fingers through Jonathan's short black hairs and looked into his brown eyes as he lifted her up in the shower and fucked her. Kelly's C-cup freckled breasts bounced up and down as Jonathan played with her. The morning shower sex was followed by a hike into the mountains roughly an hour away from home where they enjoyed a picnic lunch looking down the mountains. Once they climbed back down the mountain range they drove to a small family restaurant for dinner which Kelly chose to pay for to make up for Jonathan preparing breakfast and lunch and driving.

Once back at their small apartment the two parked their car and headed up the steps to their door holding hands. Kelly had the biggest smile on her face that Jonathan couldn't help but look into

"Today was amazing" Kelly said

"Any day is amazing as long as it involves you" Jonathan said back kissing her on the forehead.

Kelly blushed for a moment then snapped back to reality.

"I do have one last surprise for you -- got into the bedroom and wait for me" Kelly said with a grin.

"Yes mam" Jonathan replied back jokingly expecting more crazy sex like earlier.

Jonathan waited in the bedroom unsure if he should change out of his clothes not knowing what surprise Kelly had in store. The young man wondered what the surprise could be -- maybe some sexy outfit, or a new sex toy, or maybe it wasn't anything sexual at all and she just bought him a watch or sports jersey. A few moments later on Jonathan heard some commotion and then Kelly walked back into the room in her same plain clothes but as beautiful as ever. However Kelly was not alone -- she was holding a long leash that trailed out of the room. Jon thought for a second if Kelly had bought a dog or maybe a cat as a pet for them. Kelly pulled on the leash and in came a naked person on all four limbs a collar around their neck attached to the leash. The person was a female and looked a bit chubby however her head was down and the long blonde hair blocked the face. Jonathan continued to stare not knowing who the person crawling on the floor was until she raised her head. Jonathan's eyes connected with the stunning blue eyes of his ex-girlfriend Jess. On top of the chubby yet cute blonde girl being on her hands and knees with a collar and leash she also had mittens secured onto her hands to prevent her from using her hands and fingers as well as a large heavy duty muzzle gag keeping her quite and docile. She appeared to be a bit unhappy with her situation but unable to do much about it.

"Well what do you think?" Kelly asked giving the leash a tug causing her best friend to grunt into the muzzle.

"I -- umm -- well -- this is for sure a surprise" Jon replied shocked but clearly turned on.

"Well I just figured that my dear friend here treated you so badly in the past that for our 1 year anniversary we could thank her for us ending up together by treating her badly in return" Kelly said with a devil like chuckle which only turned her boyfriend on more.

Kelly's boyfriend stood for a minute staring at his naked chubby leached and gagged ex-girlfriend as thoughts ran through his head. Jonathan then walked over to Kelly and started kissing her passionately. Kelly kissed him back and then stopped him.

"Play with our new toy pet -- I didn't go through the trouble just to have her watch us" she said looking back at her best friend.

Jonathan needed no more convincing. Jess was brought over the bed and bent over it with her fat ass sticking up in the air. Jonathan's girlfriend slapped her friends ass repeatedly turning it a bit red and making the blonde groan into her muzzle gag. Jonathan removed his pants and boxers and positioned himself in front of his ex-girlfriend.

Jonathan unsecured Jess's muzzle and forced his hard cock into her mouth. She gagged and chocked for a moment until she got a breathing momentum going as her ex-boyfriend face-fucked her. Jonathan's eyes went back and forth between looking at his girlfriend who was just watching him ram her best friend's mouth and Jess who was looking up at him as she took his dick. Jonathan continued to use Jess as Kelly began to strip out of her clothes and then went over to join. The redhead crawled onto the bed spanking Jess's ass and playing with her tits as Jonathan kept using her mouth. The situation was so incredibly sexy and amazing. The man finally burst in Jess's mouth and pulled his still hard and throbbing dick out of her mouth. Jess gasped a bit as saliva and cum dripped out of her mouth and down her lips onto her tits and the bed.

"I know you swallow Jess -- be a good pet whore and swallow my wonderful boyfriends cum" Kelly ordered closing her friend's mouth with one hand forcing her to swallow.

"Ggghhhgg" Jess said as she gurgled and swallowed as ordered.

Jonathan stood up his eyes on his ex-girlfriend's big fat ass. He had never been able to try anal with her while they dated but now seemed like a perfect time.

"Can I fuck her ass?" he asked Kelly.

"Mmmpphh!?" Jess moaned through Kelly's hand which was still over her mouth.

"You can do what ever you want honey -- just use some lube first" Kelly replied.

Jess tried to wiggle a bit which only made her ass look more desirable. Jonathan lubed up his cock for round 2 and got behind Jess's big booty. Jessica moaned into Kelly's hand as her ex-boyfriend slid his hard lubed cock into her ass. Once inside he began to move back and forth picking up speed. Kelly took her hand off her friends mouth and placed both her hands on her head pinching her cheeks.

"My boyfriend is soo amazing. You really let a great guy get away from you. Now he is mine and your just a stupid fuck slut." The redhead said to her best friend as Jonathan continued to pound her rear.

"Ahhhhh!" Jess moaned loudly since she was no longer gagged.

"Shes kinda loud. What if the people in the apartment next door hear her?" Jonathan asked.

Kelly grabbed her boyfriend's discarded boxers and stuffed them into Jess's mouth to keep her quite.

"I have an idea wait here" Kelly said as she walked out of the bedroom leaving her boyfriend using her best friend like the human version of a sex doll.

Kelly returned in only a minute or two wearing nothing but a large strap-on. She got back onto the bed and pulled the not damp boxers out of Jess's mouth and stuffed the rubber penis inside. Jonathan and Kelly was now spit-roasting Jess and Jonathan could not have been more in love with Kelly. The couple kissed and they teamed Jess's holes. After about 30 minutes of the two ramming her Jonathan finally felt the desire to bust again.

"I'm - gonna -- cum" Jonathan mumbled as he gripped Jess's ass harder.

Kelly grabbed her boyfriend and kissed him.

"Cum in my best friend's ass" she said with wide eyes and a smile.

Jonathan happily burst in Jess's fat ass and gave a few last thrusts before pulling out. Kelly pulled the strap-on out of Jess's mouth allowing her to pant and breath. Jess made no attempts to talk as the three laid on the bed together breathing. Kelly then got up from the bed and grabbed her phone snapping a few pictures of Jess laying on the bed.

"Well that was a lot of fun don't you think?" she asked to both her boyfriend and her best friend.

Jonathan just nodded as he got up out of the bed and pulled his boxers back on.

"You-" Jess started to say but Kelly put her hand over Jess's mouth yet again.

"Shhhh. Ne need to talk this is more of a listen thing. You are going to be my boyfriends booty call from now on -- or these pictures go to your husband and maybe the internet. I hope we can still be best friends. I'm just being the best girlfriend ever -- right babe?" Kelly said to her boyfriend.

"The absolute best" Jonathan replied grabbing his girlfriend and giving her a big passionate kiss.

Jess just glared at her ex-boyfriend and her best friend.

"Oh don't look so mad you know you liked it! I'm your best friend remember? I know your secrets -- and maybe read your diary a bit" Kelly said.

"So what now?" Jonathan asked looking at Jessica still on their bed covered in sweat still wearing a collar, leash, and secured mittens and the muzzle gag on the floor.

"Well - today is Saturday night and her husband is out of town until Monday-" Kelly said.

Jessica's eyes grew very wide as both Jonathan and Kelly looked back at her with the largest grins she had ever seen.

THE END?