1x: The Rebounds and the Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked concerned. I smiled and tapped his hand. "The results came back clear but I wanted to worry the little toad. Also when Mia saw that, she asked if I was OK, and told her I was in the clear, but Eric didn't need to know that. She replied with a LOL emoji."

At the end of a fantastic meal Paul asked. "So, do you want to come back to my place and show me what you are wearing?"

"My dear sir," I said in mock shock. "surely you can see what I am wearing, unless you mean my private apparel."

"Oh, I so want to see you in your private apparel... and out of it." When I smiled, he pulled me into a kiss too hot for a restaurant, and his hands made a good job of assessing what my private apparel might consist of. He paid the bill and we left and he gave be another grope getting me back in his car, I'm sure he confirmed that I had suspenders and not just hold-up stockings.

When we got back to his house, he was so restrained, I wondered if he was having second thoughts but there again, if he was, he would have dropped me home.

As we entered the hall, he didn't grab me and strip me, as I had thought he might, and I was ready for, but he calmly said. "Take a seat in the lounge. Coffee?"

I replied. "That would be nice." And I went and sat on the sofa, kicking off my shoes. Music started playing some speakers and the light dimmed, clearly smart stuff he was controlling from the kitchen. I was puzzled at his lack of passion, but I then thought, possibly he's getting us back to where we were on Tuesday. But on Tuesday he had taken my top off, I was in two minds about removing my dress when he returned, without his jacket, tie and shoes, he set the coffee down on the table.

I stood and he seemed puzzled. "If we are going to start from where we left off on Tuesday, I need to remove this." And I reached down, arms crossed on my stomach, to the hem of my dress to lift it off.

"Oh, but I did that on Tuesday, so come here." His voice had heated up, which made my heart beat faster.

"But," I said seductively "you will get a better view of my private apparel if I do it." And with that I stepped away, turned my back and slowly pulled the dress up, swaying my hips as I did so. I heard him sigh as it peeled over my bottom, mostly encased in my panties that were red lace high rise shorts cut, I'm not a fan of bare cheeks, then the matching suspender belt, bra and then I was stuck!

OK, it would only have been for a moment until I got my head free, but with a laugh, Paul came behind me and running his hands up my sides from stocking tops, over my hips, waist, side of my girls to the top of the dress and laying a kiss on my shoulder lifted it clear of my head and I quickly shook it off my arms.

Whilst I did so, Paul hugged me from the rear, hands stroking from the waistband of my panties, across my tummy and then cupping my girls. All the while he was kissing my shoulders, neck and nibbling my ear lobes and I was so pleased I had kept the ponytail. He massaged my breasts.

He turned me in his arms and stepping back he said. "Oh, you look so delightful in your private apparel, so much sexier that it leaves something to the imagination. Oh, another detail to get right." And then he stepped forward into a hug and kiss, running my hands up and down my back and then I felt him release my bra and together we slipped it over my shoulders and down my arms.

We kissed again and then he kissed my neck and, cupping my girls again, he brought his mouth to kiss one nipple and then the other, and then to suck one and then the other, and then as they were now engorged, to lick, suck and nip at one and then the other. I was shuddering and I just knew my panties were getting wet.

My hand had reached down and confirmed that Paul had a big bulge in his trousers, but then I lifted him up from my girls to kiss him and to start on unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his chest, which looked as well toned as it felt and so much sexier than when I had last seen it a decade ago at the local swimming pool. I managed to get to kiss his nipples, in revenge, but I noticed they were erect as well.

Paul, in trying to get back in control, put his arms under mine, and lifted me up into a kiss, and then back to my girls. But whilst he was running his hands over my ass and easing my panties down, I made short work of his belt buckle and zip and, hooking my thumbs in his boxers, our remaining clothing, except my stockings and suspenders, fell to the floor at the same time and we kicked them away. However, as he struggled to free his trouser legs, I beat him to the drop and was kneeling in front of him and holding his cock to my mouth before both his feet were free.

I worked like a woman possessed, swirling my tongue around his glans and along the sensitive underside, working my hands on his shaft and balls. "Oh, Juliet, carry on like that and I'll cum." I just smiled and kept going, that was my aim. If he had come, then he would spend plenty of time on my pussy before he was ready to fuck and even then he would have more stamina, and I would have more orgasms. Although I wanted him to enjoy me as much as possible, I wanted to get the most from him as I didn't know if we would manage another session in the remaining ten days.

Paul cried out. "Oh fuck Juliet, I'm going to come, Ahhh!" And he did, filling my mouth with his delectable spunk, which I absolutely loved the taste of and wanted as much as I could get. Paul slumped beside me, but then got up, lifting me from the floor, he carried me into his bedroom and laid me on the bed. As he did so, I noticed that his cock was not entirely flaccid, which was a good sign.

I lifted my legs up and Paul leant forward and hauled me to the edge of the bed, with my hips almost off the edge, and he dropped down by the bed and kissed my thighs above the stocking tops and then brought his mouth to my tuft of red pubes, inhaled and then playfully tugged on them with his teeth! An unusual sensation, and I gave a small squeal of equal pain and pleasure.

With that distraction I hadn't realised he had moved his hands to come from below and he used his thumbs to open up my pussy and he gave me a lust filled look. "Oh, what a beautiful pussy, I could eat you all up!" I do hope so. Then he laid an open mouth kiss right on my inner labia and his tongue snaked out and wetly licked me from bottom to top and back, and I sighed, he was good at this.

He swirled his tongue around, and also drove it into my opening, then ran it up and moving his mouth up to reach my clit, and eased it out of its hiding place with his tongue whilst sucking gently, I was already squirming when he started to run two fingers up and down my already wet labia, which were getting wetter from my excited pussy.

He then slipped two fingers of his right hand in sideways and gently worked them in and out, which was nice, but then he rotated them so his fingers could curve up and in short order he found my g-spot and my hips bucked. "Ohhh, fuck Paul, you are so good, Ahhh!" And my orgasm was well and truly growing.

Although he only had his left hand free, he managed to grasp my right buttock and managed to tweak my ass gap to put a small tug on my rosebud.

His combined assault on my pussy and ass was relentless and I grabbed my girls and flicked my engorged nipples as I groaned and writhed as my orgasm hit.

"OH, Paul, FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK! FFUUCCKKK AAaahhh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, AAAHHHGGGHHH!"

And I collapsed as I lost all sense of vision and time, but Paul kept on gently pleasuring me until I had to gently ease his face from between my legs.

I looked up into his wet and smiling face. "I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Enjoyed, that was fucking marvellous, I hope we can do that again, but have you anything we could share?" I was hoping he would have recovered and be turned on enough to fuck me.

Paul stood up and, my, what a glorious sight, his cock was not only hard, but I could see a glint of precum on the tip. "Care to share this?" He held it and waved it slightly whilst smiling.

I smiled back. "Oh definitely, don't hang about." With that I scooted back onto the bed and lifted my legs up and spread them wide. He followed me and he leant over my body and I felt him working the tip up and down my sopping pussy.

"Ready?"

"Give it to me, fill me Paul, I have waited so many years for this!" With that he eased his glans into my vagina, and it felt so good. I smiled up at him and he slowly pushed, no slid, into my waiting sex until he bottomed out, his pubic bone against my engorged clit, filling me up.

"Oh, Juliet, you feel so good, why did we wait so long." And with that he kissed me as he slowly moved in and out, shifting the angle so his glans stoked along the front of my vagina, stimulating my g-spot.

Paul started to thrust steadily, it felt fantastic and my orgasm built and then burst, I was still so turned on anyway.

"Ahh! Fuck, FUCKING FFUUCCCKKK, Ahhh, Ahh."

Paul kept up the pace as I came down and I let my legs fall flat on the bed. Then Paul just laid lightly on me as my breathing returned to normal, ish. We kissed and I said one word. "Doggie." With that he pulled out and sat back, I rolled over and brought my knees under my hips with my face on the pillows. I felt Paul move behind me and with one hand on my hip, I felt him work his cock back into my sex.

It felt so good as he held my hips in his strong hands and pumped in and out of me. I reached back and started to frig my clit as Paul used his thumbs to spread my cheeks and tweak, but not touch, my rosebud.

Then I surprised myself, I let go of my clit and rose up on my arms, changing the angle of his cock to press more on my g-spot. I shook my head to get my ponytail on my back. "Paul, grab my hair! Ride me! Slam me! Make me come!" His right hand released my hip and I felt it slide up my back and then my hair pulled my head back as he drove his cock home.

Now he held me by the hair, his left hand came round to my clit, replacing mine, but instead of frigging it, he squeezed and pinched it, tipping me over the edge.

"Ooohhh! PAULLL! OH GODDDD! I'MMMM CCCCOOOMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!! FFFUUCCCKKK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHh!!!! AAaaahhhh!! OOhhh!!!!" And I slumped, breathless, panting and unable to see or think.

Paul released my hair and grabbed my hips again and thumbed my crease open, pulling hard on my rosebud. He kept up a gentle rhythm as he rode me through my recovery, but as I picked up my head and looked back at him, he picked up the pace and strength, now hammering me to his own orgasm.

He growled! "Julietttt!" And he froze, his cock pulsing into my hot sex, filling me, thrilling me, and I came again, or had an after shock of my last one. Paul wrapped his arms around me and reached out for my breasts as he was wrapped over me and when he tweaked my nipples and squeezed my girls, I shuddered again.

He then slid off me and out of me and I rolled over to become the little spoon. Paul then reached back around to caress my tummy and we slipped into a satisfied sleep.

It was gone midnight when my body woke me so I could nip to the loo, but also feeling cold as we were not under the duvet. When I returned, I gave Paul a kiss on his forehead to wake him. He looked blearily at me and reached out to pull me into a kiss, but I held back. "Sorry Paul, I need to get home so I can get to work in the morning. And I will have to call a taxi as it's too far for a walk of shame."

He suddenly was wide awake. "I'd really like you to stay, but I'll dress and drop you home!" I was about to object. "No argument, I need to take care of you." He followed me into the lounge where we had left our clothing.

As I pulled up my panties I replied. "Oh, you took care of me alright, the very best care I've had in a long time." I didn't worry about my bra, before I shimmied into my dress, and Paul helped pull it down. I noticed he had just pulled on his trousers, sans shirt or boxers and was ready at the door. As I passed him to step outside he pulled me in for a kiss and said. "Next time, bring what you need to stay over." And my heart leapt at his confirmation that tonight wasn't a one off.

On the short drive back to mine, we didn't say much, but I kept taking a look at his chest and arms as his muscles flexed, just steering and changing gear. I made up my mind. "Next time, I'll cook us a meal and you can bring what you need to sleep over."

Paul pulled up outside the building my flat was in. "That's a date, how about Sunday?"

That took my breath away, he wanted to see me so soon, I had to check. "This Sunday?"

"Oh, sorry, had you plans?"

"No, just thought you might have."

"Juliet, the only plans I have are to be with you as often as possible. Work allowing" My mind added, In the next ten days, and the inevitable hiccup.

----

Sunday, I was wearing a peach blouse and a black 'A' line skirt. My shoes were simple black low heel pumps, but my stockings were black seamed, and I had bought another suspender belt and a lace push up bra and matching thong. Paul was wearing a checked Oxford Shirt and black jeans.

I cooked us a classic 'Sunday Lunch', that is roast, beef in this case as I wanted to impress, and vegetables, including roast potatoes, and gravy. We had a glass of red wine as neither of us are great drinkers. Paul complimented me on the meal as we ate and helped me clear away the plates to the dishwasher.

As we finished he came up behind me and did a wrap around hug, with crossed arms so that his hands were on my girls. He nibbled my neck. "That was so nice, what's for desert?" And with that he dropped his right arm to stroke my stockinged thigh and fingering the seam, which made me jump slightly as it tickled.

"Oh, I have a cheesecake, but you seem to have other ideas." I could feel his cock was already hard and pressing between my buttocks.

Paul kissed and sucked my earlobe and squeezed my right tit. "Well we could save that for later if you are into nude dining."

I managed to turn in his arms and, hugging him by his tight butt, gave him a deep kiss before whispering in his right ear. "That sounds like a very good idea." And with that I led him to my bedroom and hoped my standard double bed would be an adequate stage for our fun and games.

We started on each other's buttons, shirt and blouse, as if in a race and it was a tight finish, me loosing out because I had fewer buttons, but I had a bra! I had just reached for his belt, when he just lifted my skirt, flipped me onto the bed and spread my legs!

"Hey, that's cheating!" I giggled as he knelt down with head between my legs.

"And that's a thong!" And he pulled it aside and planted his lips and tongue straight on my pussy. So there I was three parts dressed but being delightfully molested at the heart of my being. Pinned by his mouth on my pussy, or more accurately by his tongue in my vagina, I didn't want to move though I squirmed as if I did.

Paul reached his arms up, under my legs, around to my girls and was squeezing them, but then somehow managed to roll the cups up over my girls and was able to tweak my nipples. I had a small orgasm but the bra around me was distracting, so I lifted myself on my elbows to get behind me and release the hooks and removed my own bra, what a cheater he was!

I laid back and reached over my skirt to pull on his hair. "You win, please remove my panties!" And I stopped struggling. Paul lifted his face, which was wet with my juices and smiled wickedly. He actually flipped the skirt down and released the clip and zip and pulled that off at the same time as the panties.

I saw my opportunity. I rolled and tried to escape by crawling across the bed, but Paul grabbed my ankles and then my thighs and then my hips. My face flopped onto the bed and I looked back under myself in time to see him snake across the bed and bury his face in my labia, his tongue hitting my clit.

I decided not to resist, but to just enjoy being ravished. But when I came, screaming. OH PAUL, FUCK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS!!!! Though not so coherently.

I slid my knees back and laid flat. Denied easy access to my pussy and, despite his tweaks of my rosebud, I didn't think Paul was going to do anal, yet, or even rim me, yet, and he didn't. He rolled me over and looked down at my quivering body and got off the bed.

Surprised, and worried, I lifted my head in time to see Paul drop his trousers and pants and reveal his rampant cock. He crawled back and I spread my legs to welcome him. He smiled. "Now Juliet, I am going to make slow, sensual, love to you."

I smiled in return, but had he just 'L-bombed' me? Though 'making love' is just a phrase for gentle sex, isn't it. Does he think he loves, or could love me? Could I, do I, love him? I think he hinted he fancied me, but isn't this just mild revenge sex on the rebound? But now I had a big fat cock to enjoy and didn't want to worry about the 'L-word'. Some of this debate must have shown on my face as Paul asked. "Are you OK with that?"

"Oh, yes! Yes please, just a change from the romping I had been anticipating." Nice cover, I hope. With that Paul lowered his head and kissed me just above my pubic hair, then slowly up my body, pausing to play his tongue in my bellybutton, and continued raining kisses and licks up my body till he got to my girls. As he did so, I was stroking his back until I could reach is tight butt, which I squeezed. He licked under my right breast, and then the left. He licked, kissed and sucked my nipples, right and then left. At that point I felt his hard cock against my thigh for a moment, I was quivering in anticipation.

Paul lifted his head, looked at my body, then my face, smiled. "Juliet, you are so beautiful, are you ready for me?" I nodded and reached down for his cock with my right hand and spread my pussy lips with my left and, taking a few moments to rub his glans up and down my wet labia, I guided him into me. As he slowly filled me our lips met and we kissed deeply. As he gently pulled back, nearly all the way, before sliding back all he way, we kissed and kissed. My girls, crushed against his chest, felt his every move.

Paul moved his arms under my shoulders and held me by them. I wrapped my arms around his chest and my legs around his hips. We were locked together as he slowly rocked his hips, both in and out and with a swirl against my clit, and our mouths sought to devour each other. I had never felt so completely one with a lover before, I hoped we could do this again before the fourteen days were over.

Just as I wondered if the glow could last, Paul picked up the pace, both thrusting with his hips, but also his whole body using the leverage on my shoulders. We broke off our kisses as Paul raised his body slightly to thrust harder, his chest moving up and down against my girls, making the nipples tingle. We gazed into each other's eyes and smiled until our orgasms built when I started to moan, not the earlier screams, but something deeper and more fulfilling. Paul followed shortly after, now driving hard and gasping as he pulsed his hot seed into my womb, sending further shudders through me.

He held himself up as long as he could, his cock still embedded deeply in my quivering vagina, but he then leant down, kissed me and collapsed to my side, his cock leaving me bereft, and nearly falling off the bed. As he struggled not to end up on the floor I had to grab him and we ended up laughing in relief and joy. With him tight against me we lay there recovering for a while until I suggested we had a shower.

After the shower, we got dressed to go on a walk where we chatted about this and that. After a light evening meal, and our neglected desert, we went to bed. We had sex again, oral for him, then me, cowgirl until I came and doggie until he did. We then, exhausted, settled down to sleep, initially spooning, until that got too warm.