1x: The Rebounds and the Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul's alarm went off in the morning we only had time for a kiss and cuddle before he had to shower and get dressed, me not far behind. After breakfast Paul asked. "How about Wednesday?" I frowned. "Problem?"

"Only mother nature paying me her regular visit, so it will be a clothes on affair." I hoped he wouldn't be disappointed.

Paul sounded almost pleased. "Great, we'll go to a Chinese and then the cinema, there's a film I think we will enjoy, a proper date." I must have looked stunned. "Don't fancy it?"

I shook my head and then nodded and realised I was being confusing. "Yes, I do fancy it, just a surprise that you would want a date given the circumstances."

He leant in and gently kissed me. "It's not just about sex, though I have never enjoyed it so much. Right, can I pick you up at half six? I have to go, can't be late even with being on call tonight."

"Yes, half six, looking forward to it already." And after another, deeper kiss, he left and I didn't have much time to think before I had to as well.

----

Wednesday night came and I was ready, wearing nothing spectacular in the way of clothing, even wearing black slacks and a green long sleaved one piece top. Palu complemented me on my outfit and how the top suited my red hair and green eyes. During the meal, a buffet, we talked and joked and I thought I could get used to this, it was so normal with the pressure of sex taken out of the equation.

During our chat, he told me that Helena had rang him asking if he was free for a date to discuss things. "When I wouldn't agree to one, she went on and discussed on the phone for nearly an hour, me hardly getting a word in. Basically, she would forgive me, but I had to give up working silly hours and stop messing about with dangerous animals. I would have to tell her where I was, so she could be sure I was safe. I would also have to cut ties with all my old friends who she couldn't trust." He meaningfully looked at me and then continued.

"Eventually, she ran out of conditions. So, I told her that I was over her and, as she couldn't trust me, she should be over me. She then tried to be a bit contrite, so I then dropped the bomb shell, 'Oh, and I have realised one of my friends is the best lover I have ever had and that includes you, so this is a final goodbye.' And I ended the call before she could respond. I didn't answer the next five calls until I blocked her number. I also told work that they were not to put any calls from her through, in case she tried to use that route."

After that we hugged and spoke about the films on at the moment, however, he refused to tell me the name of the film and had the tickets already and as there were twelve screens, I couldn't guess, but I noticed there was a Mavel Super Hero film, so I was prepared for that.

Popcorn and drinks in hand, we went into the screen and found our seats, central and near the front, so not designed for hanky-panky, and sat through trailers for a mix of films, some family and some more chick flick. When the titles ran I was surprised it was the semi-historical Downton Abbey one, amusing at times, but with romantic and sad pieces and hearing a sniff, I glanced at Paul and noticed he had teared up and was getting a tissue to mop his face. I leant over and kissed the tear away, and then his lips, then I remembered he had a soft side that he normally kept hidden. Oh, I could have taken care of his cock there and then if this had been in private.

We went to a pub for a drink afterwards and chatted about the film and he apologised for getting upset, and I told him I thought that was lovely. He dropped me home and came in for a quick coffee before he had to leave, but not before we arranged our date for Saturday, with me prepared for a sleep over and our fourth and final revenge date. Then I assumed it would be back to our normal friends and shoulder to cry on, relationship. Though I wondered how true his comment to Helena had been about 'best lover', and although I would gladly give Paul that accolade, surely some of the D cup blondes had to have been better than humble old, C cup me.

----

Saturday, at seven, I was ready and dressed to the nines as he had booked a restaurant again, this time French and a bit more in my price range. I realised Georgio's was probably chosen for Helena's, not Paul's tastes.

I won't repeat the sex antics at Paul's but at least I had an overnight bag and normal clothes for Sunday morning.

----

Sunday, we got up late and enjoyed a sixty-nine, followed by cowgirl come reverse missionary. We showered and had our first, and last, shower sex.

Over breakfast, he had done a full English, well bacon, eggs, beans and toast, I was starting to feed sad and Paul must have picked up on it. "Hey, smile, how about a date on Tuesday, you choose."

And I broke down in tears. "B, but that's after our fling is over, today is day fourteen."

I head him gasp. "Don't you want to continue? I thought we had something more than just a fling, I have really fallen for you, in fact I think I have always have!"

I looked up startled. "You really mean that?"

"I haven't meant anything more in my life... Juliet, I love you and want us to be together always."

I sat there open mouthed and saw his start to crumble, thinking that I didn't love him. I realised I had built so many walls around my failed love affairs that I denied what I knew to be true. Then Paul's tears started to fall and he looked so vulnerable, like the small boy I used to know when he grazed his knee and we girls had to comfort him.

"Hey, Paul, I'm sorry, Its my fault I was being silly."

"So, this was just for fun and getting back at Eric."

"No, I was being silly in not admitting to myself that I have been in love with you for years and years and not believing what you have said these last two weeks! ... I Juliet. Love you Paul. Now and forever." My heart felt as light as a feather and all my doubts about love boiled away.

Paul's face was like the sun coming out as the rain stopped and his smile lit up the room. We kissed, and kissed, and kissed. We left our half eaten breakfasts and went back to his bedroom and had 'make up' sex. It was so gentle and loving that it made Paul's 'making love' to me the previous week look like a quicky.

Eventually, we went to the Old Dog for a pub lunch and it was the finest food we had eaten together.

----

For those who like closure. (note you are free to ignore this or write you own, even share them in the comments)

Well, it doesn't take much imagination to realise that I moved in with Paul, but actually we waited a bit... fourteen days, our old habits held us back from rushing to do so straight away.

During that time we had more dates, but no less sex, and after I moved in it was, mother nature or call outs allowing, most days, or nights.

We visited the jeweller and I chose a ring that he had in stock that fitted me and Paul proposed in the shop as soon as he had paid the bill. That was much to amusement of the jeweller, but the delight of the young woman working there, who I then proudly showed the ring to as if she had never seen it. And we all laughed.

Both Harry and Georgina queried why it had taken us so long to realise we were made for each other. We just complained that they had never mentioned it to us if it was so obvious to them.

We have an autumn wedding planned and, having discussed it, we might, if we are lucky, be looking at a christening in the summer.

Love and happiness, Juliet and Paul

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.