1x: The Tomboy and her Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken seemed to be getting more vigorous with the plug and his fucking and then suddenly the plug came free. I sighed into Liam's mouth as I felt Ken withdraw his cock and I wondered if he had come, but then the head of his cock was against my gaping asshole. He gradually increased the pressure as the glans negotiated entry and he was in. He was so lubed up with what was in my vagina that it was frictionless, and like when he penetrated my sex, he just kept going until he was hard against my ass. I had never had more than a couple of inches of cock in my ass before and the sensation was mind-blowingly different.

He changed his position, resting his hands on my hips, so he was able to drive in and out of my backdoor with long thrusts, the real sensation being when his glans was nearly leaving me and then when his body compressed my buttocks. But there were also new sensations transmitted thought to my sex and cervix which he had previously warmed up.

His thrusting got faster and harder and I could feel my body starting to burn up. I had almost failed to notice Liam move and change what he was doing until suddenly I felt my rabbit vibrator being slid into my vagina with the ears against my clit. The vibrations started at maximum with an on-off pattern of varying power. The effect of having both holes filled was another first and I squealed and moaned.

Ken kept going but growled. "Liam, you bastard, that's so intense, I'm going to lose my load so fast."

Liam's tone was teasing. "You want me to stop it?" And both Ken and I shouted. "Don't you dare!" And it was a race to the finish, though I now had Liam back kissing my mouth and his left hand running over my shoulders and his right finding my tits under me, I was going to win! And I did, another screaming, foul-mouthed, shaking, spasaming extravaganza of an orgasm followed by Ken groaning as he flooded my ass with his cum.

Fortunately for my sanity, Liam slipped out the vibrator and, scattering the pillows, we laid down, me on my back and the two of them side on in half cuddles. I thought Liam was going to leave when he sat up, but then he just recovered the duvet and pulled it over us, and we drifted off to sleep.

----

I think the men got up in the night once or twice, beer does that to a body, but it was late on Sunday morning when I heard Ken say. "Eyes open, it's breakfast time." It took me a moment to come around to realise I was the only one in bed and Ken was there wearing his boxers holding a tray. I sat up, nearly embarrassed by my naked tits, but I got real, and he lowered the tray, and it had tea, toast, and scrambled eggs... for two.

Budge up beautiful, that's a first, a complement not about my goal keeping, so I moved over and having passed me the tray he climbed in. "Two? What happened to Liam?"

"We tossed for who would be with you this morning and I won."

"What?!"

"We figured after last night you would want a quiet morning and we weren't going to abandon you. Apart from breakfast and" With that he wiggled his eyebrows. "a shower. I'm not expecting anything unless you ask for it."

I thought about how my 'lady bits' felt and remarkably they were not feeling overused, in fact, they might be up for a bit more attention, but I teased. "Oh, a flip of a coin, what if I had wanted Liam as my prize."

"Well, I can leave and you can ring him if you prefer."

Out manoeuvred, the only thing I might have wanted was both of them, I'll ring Liam tonight and thank him, and invite him over for me to show my appreciation. "Oh, let's see what I think after breakfast and our shower." Ken smiled at the mention of 'our' shower, though it might be a bit cramped as mine is just over the end of the bath.

----

After breakfast, which included more than a little mutual fondling, Ken decided that he needed to taste my pussy again before we showered. After I came, a nice slow burn of an orgasm, I just had to return the favour. However, he insisted that it was a sixty-nine with me on top, so I would still be ahead in the orgasm count.

So there we are in a sixty-nine with his mouth working wonders on my pussy, and in particular my clit, I was feeling relaxed. It occurred to me that with this particular cock I might just try to deep throat it, something I hadn't achieved before, except with a very floppy dildo. The position also meant it would be easier to straighten my throat.

So, first thing was to get his cock good and wet, done with plenty of saliva and spreading it with my hands. Oh, it was hard focusing on the task with his mouth, and now fingers, working on my pussy and inside on my g-spot and I came screaming, but luckily not biting off his cock. So I could concentrate on his cock I had to shift my pussy off his head. As I lifted and moved my hips to the right, he seemed content to let me go, though as I then laid beside him I was lying on his arm, Liam seemed content to just stroke my buttocks and occasionally kiss and nip at the side of my hip.

I now could start to work his long but slender, veiny, cock. Sliding forward I sucked the head in and then worked in deeper and deeper until it hit the back of my throat. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Ken must have sensed what I was doing as he gave my backside an encouraging squeeze. I surged forward and the head of his cock curved into my throat and I fought the sensation to gag. I held him there, not all the way, but far enough, and then pulled back to breathe.

Ken spoke quietly. "Wow girl, that was fantastic. I've never had a deep throat before." I took another deep breath and surged forward again, no hesitation and deeper than last time and Ken rotated his hips towards me. He also managed to get both hands on my bum and both squeezed and held me there, impaled on his cock. I could feel his pulse in my throat and I held for as long as I could but, pressing on the root of his cock I pushed off a bit, and his hands relented.

I went to town on licking and sucking his cock, whilst my hands worked on his shaft and balls until I heard him groan and felt his balls tighten. I took a deep breath again and as I surged forward, his hands drove my ass forward, until my chin was hard against his pubic hair and his cock was deep in my throat. I clenched my throat as if trying to swallow and then he thrust his hips a few times, driving his cock deeper, until I felt a warm flood down my throat. I had reached my limit and had to push hard on his body to raise my head and his softening cock snaked out of my throat and mouth, though I slurped off as much of his tasty cum as I could as it did so.

We lay there for a bit until he started to massage my butt cheeks, so I got up and headed to the shower to get cleaned up, and Ken joined me. We did some mutual soaping up, with shower gel, and more would have happened in the shower but we nearly fell over as it was. So after we got dry, we went down to the kitchen wrapped in towels.

I was amazed to see that there was not any dirty pans from making breakfast, so I turned and kissed Ken, hugging his tight. He sat me on the breakfast bar and then laid me back before opening the towel and proceeding to eat my pussy. Then he worked his fingers in and fucked me with them, working on my g-spot whilst he sucked on my clit. I was squealing and swearing in no time and with my head hanging off the bar I feared it would fall off.

Ken then lifted me off the bar and as my feet hit the floor, his towel fell off showing that his cock was already erect and proud. He turned me around and bent me over the breakfast bar, and without much ceremony, slid his cock into my sodden vagina and started to fuck me at a frantic rate. I lifted myself up on my elbows so he could play with my tits with one hand whilst I he frigged my clit with the other, so, fresh from his pussy eating, I came again, hard, before he lost his load.

We sat for a while, chatting, though I fidgeted, as a well fucked pussy on the hard chair will do that to a girl, even through a towel. Eventually I summoned the strength to make a light salad and sandwich lunch. We ate it in silence before we bade farewell, with a promise I would ring him to set a date for going out and for when I wanted more fun.

----

Ken hadn't been gone five minutes before my phone rang and it was Liam. "Hey gorgeous," He had never complimented me before, so things have changed. "Heads here, I presume Tails has finally abandoned you?" I bet he rang to say I was available and running hot.

"Well as you mention it. I am alone at the moment. Are you thinking about rectifying that?" I smiled to myself.

"Well, I can come and pick you up by six to go for a pub meal and then decide on afters if you want a second helping?"

"Well why don't you come by earlier and we can get some food delivered and not waste the afternoon."

There was a pause and then with a chuckle Liam asked. "What have you done with Jamie? She was never this wanton sex goddess!"

I teased back. "Oh, but I was... You silly men never realised till last night, but I think I will keep it to just Heads and Tails unless Noah catches on."

"Good idea, but don't be hard on him, his mum keeps tabs on him. I'll be with you in half an hour if you want to make sure you are ready."

Oh, I'm so ready - already. "Great, see you then."

I nipped to the bathroom and did a mini shower to freshen up from Ken's attentions so I didn't reek of sex. I then had a thought and went and got my special cleaning kit, lube and butt plug, as I fancied feeling Liam's thicker cock where Ken had been last night. I sprayed a bit of air freshener and changed the sheets. I also put my rabbit vibrator where I would be able to get it if I wanted to fill both holes.

Then I then got dressed again, matching red lace bra, panties and suspender belt with black fishnet stockings, finished off with a purple wrap around dress. I also applied a little purple eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. I would have done my nails, but I didn't have the time and I suspected my nail varnish would have dried up.

----

When I opened the door to Liam, his jaw dropped and he went in for a massive French kiss, with his hands roaming freely from my neck to my thighs before I could even get the door closed.

He lifted the back of my skirt and ran his hand from stocking top to the middle of my back and declared. "Stockings and suspenders, someone's looking for fun!"

I squeezed his tight butt, and felt the bulge in his trousers and replied. "By the feel of your cock, I would say it was you... So... Bedroom... Now!" And he threw me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs so fast I feared he might stumble and we would be found in a mangled heap at the bottom.

When we got in the bedroom, he tipped me onto the bed and taking a deep breath he declared. "Despite your delicious perfume I sense there has been a lot of action here already." Either I didn't use enough air freshener, or he was teasing me.

"Well, either you can add to the aroma, or you can go and watch TV." I winked. "Whilst I pleasure myself with my rabbit." He replied by stripping off his shirt and dropping his trousers and boxers, revealing a cock that, although not erect, was already quite a handful.

He then climbed on the bed over me and unbuttoned the dress to reveal my lacy lingerie. He smiled and then came down to give me a long hard French kiss before breaking off to kiss down my neck and across each shoulder whilst easing my arms out of the dress. He then started to massage my tits through the bra and also sucking and nibbling at my nipples until I reached behind me to remove my bra to give him direct access to naked my naked girls and nipples.

He continued to kiss and suck and then ran his tongue wetly over them. I was already moaning and squirming and felt myself getting wet between the legs, again. He moved up and straddled me just below my tits and I thought he was going to offer his cock to my mouth, when he pressed it in my cleavage and wrapped my tits around it.

Realising what he was doing, I took over the job of holding my tits as he gave me a titty fuck. I enjoyed it, a bit, for a bit, and then interrupted. "There is a much better place for that... in fact two places that will give us much more pleasure, especially me, which will pay you future dividends." And I gave his a sexy wink.

With that he almost jumped off me and the bed and scooted around to the foot where he stood looking between my legs. Immediately, he reached forward and grabbed my panties and hauled them straight down and off my legs. He then grabbed my ankles and lifted my hips up and open to look at my ass. When he saw the butt plug his eyes bulged and a massive smile split his face. Oh, and his cock sprang from half-mast to full monty in a heartbeat!

However, Liam didn't disappoint me as he spread my legs and crawled slowly up the bed, kissing the insides of my legs until his mouth met my pussy lips and he licked right from the butt plug all the way to my clit, ploughing me open and then probing my clit. Having left a wet trail, he took no time to insert a couple of fingers in my needy sex, sliding them in and out and curling them to work on my special spot.

Unsurprisingly, due to his expert work and how thoroughly I had been fucked this morning, and last night, I was soon groaning, then swearing, then screaming and bucking and shaking and spasming as I was overwhelmed with an another orgasm that took my senses away.

When I came to, Liam was gently lying on me with his hard cock resting in my pussy cleft, gently rocking up and down whilst he laid light kisses on my lips and cheeks. I smiled up and him, and he lifted his face to look at me. I whispered. "Big boy. Time to fill me up."

"Ah," Liam purred. "but where does this sex goddess want to be filled? It seems I have a choice."

I wriggled my hips, and he rolled off me. I got on my hands and knees and turned my head towards him, whist wriggling my butt at him. "Well, if you ram that nice cock in my pussy, you can keep it nice and hard whilst you play with the butt plug. When I am good and ready for you to pull it out and put your cock in my backdoor."

So, Liam got behind me and ran his hands over my buttocks, then squeezing them and pulling them apart to expose the butt plug. He leaned down and licked from my pussy, over the plug and up to the small of my back and then straightened up and I felt the tip of his cock being slid up and down my labia. I moaned. "I said, 'RAM IT IN', so go to it!"

He didn't need telling twice, well he did, but not a third time. "You asked for it!" And with that he shifted his left hand to grip to my thigh, and guided his cock into my sex and with one mighty thrust, filled me, and I gasped. He shifted slightly to get the angles right and then began to thrust in and out, long strokes but slapping home. His right hand was working on the butt plug. I don't know what experience he had, but he was getting it right, tugging, swirling, easing and generally playing. Anything but removing it, yet.

I was about to come again, and just hoped Liam wouldn't! "Liam, so good, I'm nearly there, you may want to come out so I don't make you come when I do!"

"No, I'm good, you are so wet and playing with the plug is distracting me." I was glad as loosing his nice cock from my pussy might have edged my orgasm, and hearing him say he was good let me relax. He reached round to play with my clit and I groaned, and my arms gave way as I came. More moaning, swearing and groaning, my heart trying to beat out of my chest and the butt plug popped out, releasing the scent of cherry lube.

I lay there gasping. "Well... don't just... kneel there... Fill. My. Ass..." And Liam eased his magnificent cock out of my pulsing pussy and lined up on my wide open back door.

He used his thumbs to spread my butt cheeks wide and asked. "Do I need lube?"

"I'm fully prepared... for you... unlike... last night... and Ken... fuck away... please..." As if he couldn't smell the cherry scent and I am sure I was leaking it! And he eased in, negotiating entry and then sliding part way, before pulling back and I groaned as his glans stimulated the most sensitive part.

Liam picked up the pace and depth, but importantly kept coming most of the way out to drive me crazy. I was grasping at my tits and torturing my nipples, then he reached under me to play with my clit. When he did, I let go of my right breast and searched for and recovered my rabbit and passed it under me to tap his hand, at the same time switching it on.

As it tapped his fingers he hesitated, but then took it, and slipped out of my ass. He stroked it up and down my pussy before driving it all the way in, where it buzzed in a stimulating pattern, it's ears against my clit. I then felt him drive his cock into my still gaping ass and I let out a groan of pleasure as I grabbed my right tit again and twisted it's nipple.

Whether that inspired him of not, I couldn't tell, but he pulled out, gaping me and then drove back in, deeper this time and I squealed in satisfaction. He worked back and forth a few times and then gaped me again before slamming back and I cried in ecstasy. He pumped like crazy for a dozen strokes and then flew out leaving me open to the world, and I felt my ass pulse waiting for his return.

It seemed like an eternity before his cock smashed its way back in, going so much deeper, just as the rabbit reached a crescendo and I came again, oh so powerfully, screaming, swearing, panting and shaking as he tunnelled in and out from my opening and oh, so deep. I was lost in pleasure and only vaguely aware of the world as he kept up his assault on my most intimate place like no man had done before.

As my mind returned I realised he was going deeper and deeper each thrust and I was in raptures of satisfaction that he was seeking his release, packing his cock against the rabbit's wild vibrations. I kept still, almost not breathing, seeking only to be the receptacle for his manhood as he went deeper and deeper, groaning as his body sought the pleasure he needed and then his balls must have hit the end of the rabbit as it surged in my pussy just as his body slapped against my ass and I felt Laim shudder and cry out as a new warmth filled the core of my body.

After that initial cry, Liam started to frantically thrust his body against mine, seeking every last drop of his pleasure from my body and I was glad to give it to him. Because of, or despite of, the interaction of his body and the rabbit, I felt so calm and fulfilled, knowing that I had served Liam's desires. I reached back again and removed the rabbit, silencing it by throwing it to the floor, and then we rolled onto our sides, spooning with my ass still impaled on Liam's cock and we lay there with his arms around me.

----

We must have slept for a while as I became aware of Liam trying to remove his lower arm and that his cock had slipped out of my ass. As I turned my head Liam said. "Sorry, it's gone to sleep." He meant his arm, but also it applied to his cock.

I span my body to face him. "No problem, that was so fantastic, you have no idea, I had no idea." And I kissed him, which he returned and then I rolled on top of him and we were kissing like randy teenagers. His arm must have recovered as he was using both to massage my tits and flick my nipples, which rose to the challenge. I felt something between my legs and realised his erection had returned and was seeking a home.

I lifted my hips and reached under me to find it and worked the tip up and down my pussy lips, realising how wet I was already. I looked at his face and he had a frown. "Er, but it's just been elsewhere?"

I smiled. "I said I had prepared so it's not a problem." He still looked uncertain, so risking the mood a little, I reached into my top draw and snagged a packet of intimate wipes and proceeded to thoroughly, but sensually, clean him from tip to balls and even working his foreskin back. I then ran some cherry lube on him and gave his cock an inch of head to show I was happy it was clean.