1x: The Tomboy and her Crew

Story Info
She's in a mixed five a side football team and gets to play.
9.5k words
4.62
11.1k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tomboy and her Crew

This is a standalone story.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older . Events, are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

There is an intro, 'Who Am I?' and a concluding 'For those who like closure.' But you can skip those if you are in a hurry.

Who Am I?

My name is Jamie, as in the feminine not the masculine. I am tall and curvy with short dark hair. Growing up I was a tomboy, into sports, football, the soccer kind, and not into pink frilly dresses. I am part of a mixed five a side football team and I act as the driver as I don't drink, much, for four of the men on the team and we meet up with Louise and her partner, Oliva, wherever we are playing.

My only disappointment is that the other girls show more interest in my body than the men I act as driver for so they can 'down a couple of beers' after the match. Very frustrating as I don't bat for the other team and wouldn't mind a tumble with any of the Crew, as other friends refer to them. The Crew in question are Ken, Liam, Midge and Noah, though Midge is off limits as he has a long-term girlfriend... I do have standards.

----

The Tomboy and her Crew

We arrived back at my house after winning the five a side cup in the latest competition and the Crew had had more than their normal post-match booze, though not a silly amount. Even I had a pint of shandy, but with a fifty-mile drive that was my absolute limit. It was Saturday night about ten pm when we got in and I decided they needed to sober up before I took them home, though with the length of the drive back they had sobered up a bit already. Nevertheless, I went to make some coffee.

I could hear them making a lot of noise, sounded like a bit of typical male messing around, probably reliving their key moments in the game, though we women scored a higher percentage of the goals than our representation on the pitch. Then it went silent and I wondered why, hoping they hadn't broken something, but, as the coffee was ready I thought I would take the tray in and find out.

Cushions were on the floor and three of them were sat in the settee huddled around something with Liam stood behind them, elbows on the back and looking down. "OK, lads, what's so interesting?"

Liam piped up. "Your choice of reading matter, found under the cushions!" And with that he winked. I blushed, realising what they had found, but I kept my calm and put the tray on the coffee table, and turned to face them.

I knew what they had found was an old 'Play Girl' magazine, one of the last 1990's editions where the male model's cocks were often quite engorged, if not erect. "So I like looking at naked men and I haven't had much opportunity of late. I bet you like looking at naked women."

They all looked puzzled and looked at each other with comments like... "but aren't you seeing ..." And shaken heads. I clapped my hands. "Lads, none of you have so much as kissed me on the cheek! I have had more groping by Louise and Olivia than any of you."

Midge muttered. "Well, they are into women..."

"Oh, and you lot aren't? I know you are Midge, Pam sings your praises, but you have a reason to be hands off. What's your excuse Liam?"

He looked flustered. "Well, I thought one of the others, possibly, Ken and you."

Ken responded. "I assumed Noah..." And so on...

Liam had reached down and grabbed the magazine and was flicking through it and broke the mutual blame sharing. "Well Jamie, what sort of cock do you like? Long, thick, curved?"

I was surprised by the change in tack and had to take a deep breath. "Any nice firm one." A nice dodge I thought.

But Liam persisted. "What makes it nice? Eh?"

I blushed. "Well circumcised ones look so sleek, but you don't see many." Suddenly Noah looked panicked, Liam tossed my precious magazine aside and grabbed Noah's arms and raised them and the others pounced on him. In moments, Ken and Midge had relieved Noah of his trousers and pants, leaving him practically naked below the waist, particularly with his shirt rucked up under his armpits showing most of his chest. Liam, still holding up Noah's arms announced. "There you go, one nice circumcised cock!"

Noah was slumped on the settee, virtually lying flat, except his head and his arms being held up by Liam and legs held down by the others. I leant down to get a better look, it had potential, but was quite flaccid, lying on his thigh, but the glans looked promising. "Not very firm though is it?"

Noah squirmed, causing his cock to rock about and apologetically responded. "Well, I haven't much cause to be aroused." At that I reached out and touched it and it responded with a jerk and it thickened slightly.

Liam looked at me. "Well, Jamie, show him your tits, that should arouse him."

I know Liam is a tit man, so I responded. "Show you my tits more like!"

"Well, we all get an eyeful, but it's Noah I'm thinking off... and you?" I noticed Noah was staring at my chest and had stopped struggling. So, looking straight at him, I reached down and slowly pulled up my dark blue long-sleave top. I pulled one arm free and then the other before I could free my head.

When I did and looked Noah's cock had grown significantly and was now pointing at ten o'clock rather than seven, he also spread his legs so his balls were not bunched up. I cupped my D cup breasts in my blue lace bra, I wear a sports bra when playing but prefer lace, and flicked my nipples and as if on command, Noah's cock swang to twelve and made it's first attempt to rise off his stomach. I was getting turned on by the sight and noticed his balls were looking worth a feel.

I reached behind me and undid my bra, and slid it off, before playing with them and tweaking my nipples to full size and observing as Noah's cock was standing proud, bouncing with his heartbeat. He looked at me and spread his legs wider, seemingly pleading for me to do more, but it was Liam who spoke. "Well Jamie, how's that look? Firm enough for you."

"It certainly looks it." And it did, very nice, quite long and thick, nothing extreme, a nice sensual size, I didn't know if I dared touch it. However, a quick scan of the other's faces revealed they were all looking at my breasts.

Liam seemed to have taken control. "Why don't you take... a closer look? I'm sure Noah won't mind." Noah smiled and nodded.

At this point Midge suddenly looked at his watch. "I'd better get home, if Pam rings my house and I'm not back, she'll be round here like a shot."

Ken frowned. "Really, you'd miss any fun."

"Well, I'm not allowed any fun except with Pam, so I'll be off." So with a number of byes he left. Whilst this was going on I was wondering what 'fun' Ken was expecting and I noticed Noah's cock had relaxed and was now against his stomach. But I also noticed Liam had stopped holding Noah's arms, but Noah was just laying there.

Liam turned to me. "Well, are you going to torment poor Noah, look I'm sure he could do with a kiss." Noah smiled and I realised that Liam didn't mean a kiss on the lips. I suddenly felt mischievous so knelt down between Noah's legs and with my right hand I held the base of his cock and bent it towards my face. I noticed a large drop of precum at the tip and also that his cock was firming up at my touch. I leant in and, looking Noah in the eyes, snaked out my tongue and licked the bead of salty goodness off and made a show of tasting it and smiling.

All three men groaned and Ken clearly straightened the cause of his bulge in his pants. Oh, the feeling of power over them. I used my hand to work Noah's shaft and another bead of precum appeared. I used my left hand to cup his balls and massage them and Noah looked expectant. So I did what I was expected of me, and what I really wanted to do.

I opened my mouth and swirling a wet tongue around his really nice glans, I then took a couple of inches straight in. Noah gasped, but the other two men groaned again. I would have groaned as well, but my mouth was full of a very nice cock which I set about enjoying, bobbing my head up and down, and getting more and more of it in. I looked up at Noah's face but his eyes were closed and I felt his balls tighten.

I had sensed Liam move, but it still came as a bit of a surprise when I felt two hands grasp my tits and a naked chest press against my shoulders. The sensation of Liam's hands, now massaging my girls and playing with my nipples delayed my thoughts about how naked he might be. Had he just removed shirt, or more? The thought excited and concerned me in equal competing measure. How much fun? Then Liam brought his lips to my right shoulder and began to kiss and nibble towards my neck sending tingles down to my pussy, as if my tits and back were not doing that already.

Ken slid off the settee off to my left and immediately he had his right hand on my ass and left on my tummy, and he started kissing my left shoulder, surprisingly close to Noah's cock. I felt the waistband of my denim skirt go slack as he popped the buttons at the front, and I felt it fall to my knees. I should have stopped things going further, but I was really enjoying Noah's cock and he was enjoying my mouth, I could tell he was close to shooting his load.

I paused as I felt Ken use both hands to slide my panties down my legs and I even helped in lifting one knee at a time whilst he got them and my skirt off my legs. As Liam continued working on my tits, Ken's right hand cupped my pussy, with one finger working to ease its way in, and his other doing the same to my ass with a finger probing my backdoor!

I squirmed at the combined result and Ken said. "Wow, she is so wet, I can't wait to taste this honey." Liam whispered in my right ear. "Would you like that?" I nodded and at that moment Noah let out a big groan and brought my mouth back to give room for his spunk as I frantically worked on his shaft to finally bring him off.

Noah's hot juice shot into my mouth in several spurts which I savoured and swallowed. As if he finally realised his hands were free, he stroked my hair. "Thanks Jamie, that was fantastic." I smiled up at him and with a last swallow sat back.

As soon as my mouth was off Noah's cock I was being lifted up and thrown on the settee next to the blissed out man. As Ken positioned himself between my legs and put his hands either side of my pussy. Liam touched my chin and it drew my attention to the fact that he was totally naked. "If this gets too much, just say 'bananas' and we will stop, agreed?" I nodded as did Noah. Liam nudged Ken with his foot. "Agreed?"

"Yeh, OK." He didn't sound convinced, but I was glad he said it as I was wondering whether I should put a stop to it before it got out of hand. Then Ken used his thumbs to spread my labia and ran the tip of his tongue from bottom to top, giving it a wiggle right over my clit. At that moment, I decided that I wasn't going 'bananas' unless someone got really freaky on me.

I sighed, and Ken took that as a signal to go for it and he brought his lips hard onto my sex and started kissing, licking and sucking and probing. Liam also took it as a signal to go frantic on my girls with his mouth and hands, as only a tit man would. Noah had recovered enough that he started to grab my head to kiss me, clearly not worried that I had just blown him and would taste of his spunk.

I reached out my right hand and found Liam's cock. I couldn't see it but it felt thick with a definite upward curve, I started to stroke it up and down. My left hand went in search of Noah's cock to see if I could revive it. Then Noah suddenly stopped kissing me and said quietly. "Actually, much as I want to stay, I'll get a taxi. Mum will be worried and I have work in the morning." Work on Sunday? And before anyone could say anything he was grabbing his clothes and left the living room.

Liam just turned his head. "All the more for us?" And went back to feasting on my girls and I don't think Ken paused in his attentions. Noah's departure disturbed my rising feelings, but I soon forgot about him as I felt Liam's lips on mine and I grabbed the back of his head to go into a hard French kiss, whilst his hands kept pleasuring my tits. I moaned into his mouth as I then felt Ken slide fingers into my hot tunnel, stroking in and out.

My moans increased as Ken curved his fingers and found my special spot and his thumb rocked from side to side across my clit and its roots. Liam moved back to my tits and I squealed as Ken brought his left hand under me and slipped fingers between my buttocks and started to massage my backdoor. I was falling apart, but needed the comfort of my bed. "Hey, guys, not bananas, but bed, please."

With that, Liam grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up and over his shoulder, pulling me clear of Liam's attentions to my pussy, and in a fireman's lift ran me out of the living room and up the stairs, swatting my bottom as he did so. As we went I noticed the five untouched cups of coffee, it's odd what seems important. Looking back down the stairs I didn't see Ken following and wondered if he had decided to give up and leave me to Liam. Just as we got to the top Ken appeared at the bottom, now naked and sporting an interesting looking hard-on which swung as he came up the stairs.

Liam hesitated. "Front bedroom?"

I playfully swatted his butt with alternate hands. "Yep!" And with that he set off again, with Ken closing fast. Once in my bedroom, I was tipped off Liam's shoulder sideways across the bed, and before Ken entered the room, Liam's cock was already pressing against the mouth of my sex. I realised I hadn't seen it properly, so I grabbed him and sat up. "I don't think we have been introduced! The lady," As if! More the trollop! "wants to inspect the goods!"

In this time Ken had joined us and stood there. "Hey Liam, not fair, but go ahead." And with that he gave me a saucy smile which made me wonder what he was thinking. Realising that he didn't have to rush, Liam straightened up and let me have a good look at his equipment, which was had I imagined it, a nice length and quite thick, with a definite upward curve. So that's why he mentioned 'curved' in the things I might find attractive. After I placed a kiss on the tip, getting a taste of his precum, he knelt down to do his own bit of feasting on my pussy. I laid back as my orgasm started to climb again, having been edged by the run up the stairs.

Ken climbed on the bed and knelt beside my head and reached out to my tits, taking over the role of massaging them. He then rose up over me to start to use his mouth and I realised if I turned my head I could see his cock and grab hold of it with both hands, the upper on the shaft and the lower on his balls. His cock was the longest of the three, but quite slim with an interesting texture of veins, it would definitely feel different.

With that thought, my orgasm hit me with 'Oh God' 'Fuck' 'Shit' other profanities and groans and cries as my body convulsed and shook. It kept on and on as neither man relented in their work on my body, as if mining every last shudder and moan out of me, until I lay exhausted, and they eased off and high fived each other over my panting chest. Cocky Male Bahrr lambs!

I felt like a rag doll as Liam brought my legs over his shoulders and worked the head of his cock up and down my drenched pussy lips until he started to ease it into my sex, in a series of deepening thrusts. He then wrapped his left arm around my thighs and straightened up, lifting my ass off the bed as he thrust in and out. The thickness of his cock was satisfying, and the curve meant the head ran excitingly across my g-spot on each long thrust. With that he then brought his right hand onto my mons and used his thumb to massage my clit and fingers to stroke at my tummy.

Ken moved to straddle my head and I realised he was offering his cock to my mouth, so I took hold of it and started to lick and suck, getting my first taste of his precum. That meant my tits were being left alone, but as they had been made as sensitive as they could be, the way they swung from Liam's thrusts was enough stimulation for now.

Liam was picking up the pace and groaning. "I would have come by now if it wasn't for the view of Ken's ass, but there again, seeing him fucking your face, is compensation."

I couldn't reply, except by clenching my pussy, a mouthful of thrusting cock does that to your vocal skills. Despite Liam's comments, the mental image of his cock in my pussy and Ken's in my mouth triggered something and I had to push Ken off so that I didn't bite his cock off! This time I just groaned and shook and spasmed, as I came, clenching my teeth, and that seemed to be what Liam needed and he slammed home, filling my sex with his hot spunk. I could actually feel the first few jets against my cervix and that made me spasm and groan again.

After Liam finished coming, his grip on my legs slipped and I dropped to the bed, with his still hard cock springing out of me and slapping him on his stomach. Ken quickly grabbed my legs and turned me around to lie along the bed and I was in no state to resist. I think Liam laid down on the floor, but my senses were filled up with Ken, stroking and kissing me, his hand finding my pussy and fingers probing my sex. "So, he's left me sloppy seconds? How do you like that Jamie? How about I find somewhere else to fuck you? You up for some backdoor?"

I had done anal before, but normally got prepared beforehand. "You can try, I've not got myself ready."

"Oh, don't you worry, you have lots of lube and some toys, I'll get you buzzing and ready." The cheeky bahrr lamb! Been going through my bedside draws, have I no secrets? He turned me over to lie face down, and I realised how orgasmed out my body already was, and then lifted up my hips and stuffed some pillows under me.

I felt my butt cheeks being spread and the cool of lube rain down on my backdoor, followed by a thumb, massaging it and easing some inside me. It swirled around and then withdrew to be replaced by something else, that started to buzz. One of my bullets! Ken worked it expertly, probing, rocking, sliding deeper, being joined by a thumb and easing me wider.

I was already so turned on by the previous orgasms that I was relaxed enough to fully enjoy this attention. The bullet withdrew and a new sensation replaced it, colder and wider. I had no secrets, he had found my butt plug! He gently worked it in and then I felt fingers running up and down my pussy lips and then working on my clit. I shivered and relaxed and still the butt plug worked in and out, around and around, seeking full penetration.

I felt his hand withdraw from my pussy and then something else there, and I felt his cock slide into my pussy, I was so slick with my wetness and Liam's cum that Ken's slimmer shaft just kept going until his pubic bone bumped into my ass. Oh, he was long and so deep that I could feel him against my cervix and he rubbed it as he swirled his hips. He pulled back and thrust faster, causing me to gasp at the sensation of him hitting my womb.

As the pleasure from these sensations built, I almost forgot that he was playing with my backdoor until the butt plug finally gained entry. I moaned as he combined his fucking of my pussy with playing with the plug, then he brought his left hand around to find and work on my clit.

Liam's voice spoke close to my right ear, he had come around the bed. "Well that's the sexiest, dirtiest thing I have seen in a long while." We had an audience, and I turned my head to look at Liam and he managed to get part on the bed to put his right arm over my shoulders and to kiss me. I reached down his body and found his engorged, and nearly fully erect, cock and started to stroke it.