1x: The Tomboy and her Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging by the hardness of his cock, which had increased, the clean up had not damaged the mood and his concern for me, more than for his pleasure, was also a turn on. "So where were we? Oh, I remember!" And with that I straddled him again and quickly sank myself down on his cock before he could say anything more.

I rode him for a bit and then I leant back, my hands on his calves, and rose up till I could feel his glans on my g-spot and said. "Go for it Liam, make me scream again!" He didn't need any instructions and he thrust his hips from below and also brought one hand up to my tits and another to my clit and worked on them as the same time.

Needless to say I came, and came quickly, this time silently, but shaking and pulsing and my pussy spasming around his shaft. After I came, it was either to fall, painfully, backwards, or throw myself forward onto his chest, which I did, where he continued to ram into my gaping pussy in reverse missionary, before rolling us over onto my back. I spread my legs wide and he rose up on his arms and smiling like and demon he started to fuck me like his life depended on it.

I brought my heels over his pounding butt, deepening the penetration and he drove even harder into me and I gasped with pleasure and closed my eyes as my senses drifted into a world of calm consisting only of our joined bodies. I had to grasp my girls as they were rocking so powerfully like they wanted to escape and I screamed and convulsed and felt Liam shoot his seed deep into my body before my senses decided to call it a day, again.

I came to, realising I had never been fucked unconscious so many times, with Liam lying on his side looking at me and gently running one had up and down my body. "I think you liked that." He said quietly.

I turned and smiled at him. "Liked isn't a hundredth of the thing it was, and I hope you feel the same. But I also think that I am hungry, but also that need a freshen up." With that I reluctantly rolled out of bed and put my foot on the exhausted rabbit and I thought I would need to put it on charge! However, both stepping on it and picking it up, made me stumble and Liam bounded out of the bed to grab me.

I didn't realise how wobbly I was and he helped me to the bath and shower where he gently washed me down and wrapped me in a towel before quickly showering himself. We then got dried and dressed discussing what we were going to eat.

We couldn't decide between Chinese, Indian or Pizzas, so we went to the pub anyway and came back for afters.

This consisted of a long slow session of lovemaking where, like the afternoon, we went from cowgirl, to reverse missionary to missionary, but gently, and it was just as satisfying for that.

We were lying there when Liam surprised me. "There is something I haven't done which I want to do before I leave." I was puzzled, considering what we had done, but he then slid down my body and wrapped my thighs around his head and began to feast on my pussy. I'm sure he has done this before, but I'm not complaining.

Oh, and he was really good at eating pussy, even when filled with his own cum, if not more so. They might had accused me of being a Sex Crazed Goddess, but they were just as bad, if not more so.

After I orgasmed again I went is search of Liam's cock but he said. "Sorry, you'll have to do that another time as, regrettably, I can't sleep over as I have work in the morning." Well, we still had a heavy kissing session, but he was implacable that he had to go, but he would be back for his blow job.

After he left, I felt a bit lost and considered a bit of self-love, but decided an early night, well not that early, curled up in a bed still smelling of Liam would be better, and it was.

----

For those who like closure. (note you are free to ignore this or write you own, even share them in the comments)

Well, things moved on and for a while I had regular sessions with Ken or Liam and once or twice Ken and Liam. I tried not to have a favourite, but somehow whilst sex with Ken was more intense, with Liam it was more satisfying.

Midge has decided to travel to matches on his own, or often with Pam, and she seems to be happier with me being Midge's teammate, especially after meeting Louise and Olivia, so possibly she thought I was more into them than her precious Midge.

Noah, still travelled with us but seemed to be a bit withdrawn after my blowjob. However a couple of weeks later he rang and asked if he could come over to 'ask me about some things'. Intrigued I naturally said yes, but the timing of the meeting, early on Sunday, seemed to rule out anything physical. I was, sort of, mistaken, or possibly things didn't go as Noah expected.

Apparently, he had been going out with Anne, a girl I sort of knew, but fortunately not that well, and he thought things were going to be getting more intimate and so I wanted to know from me how he could pleasure her the way that Ken had been doing to me, before he left. Looking back I think he felt he was cheating on Anne when I blew him, but I didn't know. Well, it's difficult to give a man a lesson on tit play, pussy eating and finger fucking without them having to get involved and I didn't have the right sort of porn to watch and talk him through. So, after an hour Noah left much the wiser and I even had a small orgasm which boosted his confidence, and I hoped his girlfriend would benefit. I was just going to fetch my rabbit when Ken rang, asking if I was free, so I wouldn't have to rely on a vibrator, alone.

----

Nice as it was to have both Ken and Liam's attentions, it was almost too much of a feast after years of relative famine. Then two months on, Ken rang and dropped the bombshell. "Jamie, I'm going to stop seeing you as I have a serious girlfriend and she wants us to start having sex." I was pleased that the word 'start' had been used. "Oh, and I had a trip to the clinic and I'm clear, so you must be, and I suppose Liam." Well I knew that as I wasn't stupid, but I didn't say that to him, women have to be a bit more careful as symptoms can be harder to spot, oh and I wouldn't have educated Noah if I didn't know that I was clean.

When Liam next came over, I let him know, even though I was worried he might decide it was time for him to call time on our 'Friends with Benefits' as well. He smiled and said. "I know, he told me first and he had wondered about keeping our arrangement going in case things didn't work out with Sarah." The first time I knew her name, and I thought I knew who she was, pretty petite woman. "But I told him that he couldn't do that to her, or to you."

I hugged him and said. "Oh, I just love how kind and considerate you are. So do you want a break as well?"

He gave me a big kiss in reply. "Why would I want to lose a sexy woman who has just admitted she loves me, when I love her and can't wait to have her all to myself!" I wasn't sure I had said I loved him, but there again... and he just said he loves me! 💕😍🥰

I was stunned! I hadn't realised just how much I felt for Liam, masked by the confusing sexual relationship with Ken. My mind exploded with the revelation that with Ken it had just been: come over; have sex; have food; have sex; sleep? And leave. But with Liam it had been a proper relationship with lots of talking and even just going out places and I wondered how I was so blind, but now with my eyes wide open I melted into his arms.

I looked up into his eyes and lightly kissed him. "It would please me more than words can say to be yours, and yours alone, you big sexy man."

Strangely, we consummated our admission that we were in love by going for a meal and spent the rest of the day plotting out our future and not even taking to my bed until late, and then just to sleep. Things got a bit hotter in the morning, but as we were planning to wake up each morning together, the pressure to make the most of the event was reduced.

----

The next eighteen months were quite busy, with five weddings. Louise and Olivia, Noah and Anne - he didn't hang about, Midge and Pam - I think she was envious of Anne, myself and Liam and finally Ken and Sarah. All us girls are friends, for instance Anne confided, that for someone who had never had a serious girlfriend, Noah was so naturally good at giving her pleasure in bed. However, I have never shared what happened with the men in the time between when we won the five a side cup and Ken getting serious with Sarah. I don't think it's wrong to keep those secrets as I am not same woman as the one who had the attentions of her Crew, or even the same as the one before the team won the cup.

Love and Fun, Jamie and Liam.

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.

If anyone wonders... there is mixed five a side football with a minimum of two women on the pitch, and presumably two men. I don't know if there are cup competitions, but it made the story easier to kick off.