$2.13 per Hour Plus Tips Ch. 04

Story Info
Not all job assignments work out.
3.3k words
4.53
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is shaping up to have shorter chapters than some of my other work. I try to compensate for it by submitting more often. I hope you, dear reader, still find it entertaining!


The following morning Joe was walking to Professor Mumps' classroom. The professor had gone through three different assistants already, which was obviously a red flag. Joe wanted to see what was going on first hand before interviewing any of the ex employees.

Joe broadly knew what to expect, but the sight of the large lump of pink flesh fucking a young Asian student on the desk was still a shock. The student was wearing a dress that was pulled up above her breasts. Sweat from the professor was dripping on her naked body. The classroom was full and the students were looking at their phones while the professor did his business.

In only a few minutes the professor roared surprisingly manly and pulled his slimy dick out from the student, and shot a long rope all over the student. Both her black hair and her black dress were stained, and Joe could see her keeping one eye closed as it was likewise covered in cum.

"Professor! I asked you come inside, not outside. Now my dress dirty. This was last warning! I quit."

"Qing, come back," the professor puffed, out of breath, but the girl stomped out in her glazed dress, ignoring his pleas.

"Fine," he murmured, and turned to the class. "Just a few more minutes, guys. I need some water."

The professor walked to a water fountain in a corner and bent, exposing his meaty cheeks to everyone, including Joe. This is when Joe realized that it would be hard to find this Qing later now that she had quit, and rushed after her.

Luckily she hadn't gotten far. In fact, she was sitting on a bench, crying.

"Hey. I'm Joe and I'm trying to understand how student employees are finding their work. I saw what happened and I wonder if I could talk with you a bit."

Qing was startled by him, but didn't say anything. She sniffed a few times and dried her eyes on a spot of her dress not covered in cum.

"I am ready to answer your questions now."

"Thanks. How long did you work for Professor Mumps?"

"Only one week. This is the fourth day."

"And can you describe the typical work day?"

"He call me to come when class starts. Then he get undressed fully naked, then he ask me get on the table, then he have sex with me for a few minute. Then he always come on me, make my clothes and hair dirty. I need to go to my own class but now instead I need to go home to have shower and change. I even ask him to come in me, I thought that is what they want, but he always pull out."

"I'm sorry, Qing, that seems really annoying. Is he paying you properly?"

"He only paying for the time he spend. So five minutes each day. How am I supposed to live on sixty two and a half cents per day? Just eat plain rice every day? Even 1000 kcal of white rice cost about one dollar, and is not healthy."

"No, of course not, that's not how this is supposed to work. There is supposed to be a ten hour minimum weekly guarantee. He's also not supposed to harm your own schoolwork in any way. I will have a chat with him."

"I don't care. I will not work for him again."

"I understand. I wouldn't, either."

"But I need money. Excuse me, I need to find a new job soon."

"Actually, it seems you're pretty good with numbers. How would you mind working for me?"

Qing lifted her eyes up and eyed Joe from head to toe.

"Okay. At least you not fat. But if you hurt me I will call police."

"Oh no, no! No, Qing, I didn't mean work like you worked for Professor Mumps. I meant actual, real work, with your clothes on. I have just started as a head of an office and I'm looking for people."

"One more question. Why you say I'm good with numbers? Because I'm Chinese?"

"No. You just cited some accurate numbers above. I didn't mean to judge you based on your background. What do you study?"

"Accounting."

"Excellent. So, are you interested?"

"Work with clothes on? $20 an hour? What kind of question is that even?"

###

After Joe had found all Professor Mumps' previous assistants and confirmed they all had very similar stories, he went to the Professor's office.

"Professor, it's Joe from the Office of Student Employment. I e-mailed you earlier. Do you have a minute?"

"For you, Joe, absolutely. Are you here about my next employee?"

"Actually, I'm here to talk about the high turnover rate."

"Ok. So?"

"In our files it seems like you have had several assistants quit already. Do you know why that is?"

"I guess it's because they can't handle the work. Youth nowadays have no work ethic."

"I actually talked to them and there are a few consistent comments that have arisen. The main one is the short amount of work you provide every day."

The professor looked coy.

"Hehe, you should see these girls they send me. I mean, I guess you have seen them. They are so fucking hot. It's not my fault I come in three minutes flat when inside hotties like that."

"Indeed, and there's no shame in having a shorter fuse. However, by the university rules, even if you don't actually need their services for longer than three minutes per day you're still supposed to send at least ten hours to the billing department every week. You can use their services for ten hours or not, that's up to you."

"What, have them suck on my limp dick?"

"It doesn't have to be sexual. They could help with small tasks in your office, or maybe some errands around the campus, like copying or whatever. It's really up to you, but that's something that needs to change. I'm sure you agree that having such an assistant is helpful to your teaching?"

"Oh. Oh, yes, of course. I'll make sure the next one gets ten hours every week. So, do you have photos I could choose from?"

"Well, there are a few other topics to discuss first. Another comment was that the assistant needs to have the ability to go to all of their classes without being late. I heard you often schedule the work hours during your own lectures, which unfortunately can conflict with the assistants' schedules."

"Look, Joe, here's a little secret. I'm married, but my wife is even fatter than me, and she's glad I've long since stopped begging for sex. I'm thinking of finding a side piece. Not one of these assistants, but someone real, for a normal relationship."

"Okay, I guess that can be a good idea in your situation."

"So, and please don't judge me, I thought if I showed my virility in class the rumors would start to spread and I would get some female interest. Like other girls who want to get the same treatment."

"Uh... Okay, I'm not sure if that's really the best way to go about things. Besides, isn't dating your students kind of illegal?"

"Sure, but everyone does it. Besides, I could just edge them, like lick their pussy until they almost come, while they're my student, and only fuck them once they finish my class."

"I think edging like that still constitutes prohibited activities, professor."

"Oh. Well, fuck."

"It's not really any of my business how you handle that aspect of your life, but maybe you could focus more on arranging the schedule in such a way that the assistant is also happy. Okay?"

"Fine. Fucking admin Joe, coming here to tell me what to do."

"Sorry. There's also a third point. Every assistant reported that you constantly ejaculated on their clothing, face and/or hair despite them repeatedly asking not to. While the exact services that are included in the contract are between you and the assistant, you do need to follow these kinds of instructions. As an esteemed institute of higher learning, a shining beacon in the world, we can't really expect our students to sit in class while their faces are covered in sperm, now can we?"

"I guess not. It just feels so good. To have that kind of power over them. I know you know what I mean, Joe, don't think I don't. A guy in your position must be getting so much tail that it's unreal."

"Uh, maybe we can talk about that more some other time. For now it's enough you remember that if an assistant asks you not to do something, then you can't do it. Can you do that for me, professor?"

"Fuck it, fine. Now, can you please hand over the binder with all the girls?"

"I don't have it. Someone else will help with your next selection. Thanks for your time, professor."

###

Qing wasn't in the office when Joe got there. That was all right, she was probably in class. The office section given to him and his staff was large, but empty, and Joe felt a pang of loneliness. And he was horny, oh so horny. He'd been too stressed about the meeting with Archibald to go to any of his favorite diners, and since starting in the new job too busy to have any thought for sex. But looking at Margaret's show the other day and today seeing all two minutes of Qing, the pressure in his loins was becoming unbearable. Perhaps he should call Archibald and ask for more details on the rotational assistantship program? Would it be less exploitative if it was just one time with a girl? Wouldn't that mean that girl wouldn't then have to sex with someone else? At least he could be gentler than some other administrators.

Almost as if scripted, there was a knock on his door. That was a small miracle since nobody was supposed to know this place even existed.

"Come in," he said with his most authoritative voice.

A petite young woman walked in, deep scorn on her face.

"Are you the administrator in charge of the so-called student employment program?"

"Yes. I'm Joe."

"And I'm mad. Was it your plan all along to provide prostitution services for top staff, or did that happen accidentally?"

"Please, sit down."

"I will not sit down until you explain yourself."

"Okay. Well, it's a bit of both. Many students were already working in and around the community in various service sector jobs. As you may know, many of those jobs include similar activities as prostitution, but a combination of mental gymnastics and sleazy lawyers have made it so that they are legally separate. What we aimed to do was to provide a safer alternative, with better working conditions, for the students already working these kinds of jobs."

"Well, mister, that's clearly not what you did. Plenty of girls who were not doing that kind of work are now spreading their legs for men who could be their grandfathers."

"Is there a specific type of job you're referring to?"

"The worst offender is these so-called rotational assistants. They're just call girls, with the exception that the johns can go look at their athletic performances, pick a girl they like, and then arrange for her to be delivered like some piece of meat."

"Ah, yes, that one. To be honest, that was not part of my original plan. Higher-ups devised it without asking me."

"But you're the head of this office! Surely you can dismantle it."

"And if I do and take away their playthings, don't you think they will replace me with someone who will reinstate it before the day is over?"

"So you let young girls be exploited just because you're worried about your career?"

"I understand you're upset, and I'm going to investigate what precisely is going on with these types of jobs. You have my word. I will seek to truly make the system work for everyone, including the students."

"Okay. You seem honest enough."

"Thank you, I appreciate that. Could you please give me your name so I can properly record this meeting?"

"Milena."

"Thank you, Milena. Are you a student-athlete? Is that how you heard experiences from other athletes"

"Yeah. That's it."

"I'm more than happy to get first-person testimonies from any athlete who wants to talk to me."

"That's the thing, they were just too happy to do it. A few minutes of fucking and that's one less class they need to take. It's corrupting their minds."

"Oh, I see. So if I go and talk to these athletes they would praise the system."

"Yeah. You won't hear any complaints. Obviously only the ones who like the arrangement actually take part."

"Yes, I see your point. Obviously the same is true for the administrators who use these services. So, at least on paper, we have a system where both parties are happy. This will make it hard for me to do anything immediately, but I promise I will dig deeper and see what we can do."

Milena looked at the floor for a few moments.

"I understand. Thank you. What was your name again?"

"Joe."

"Thanks, Joe. I feel like a fool now."

"Don't. This is a perfectly valid concern. I completely understand this, and I agree it does have a harmful factor. Surely the point of college is to learn and not just graduate. If the students take fewer classes then they learn less and hurt their own futures."

"Yeah, that's a good way to put it. I think I should just go now."

"Okay, take care. My door is always open, Milena."

###

It was late afternoon and Joe was tired, and his horniness hadn't gone down at all, but this would be prime time to go observe some athletic activities. He looked at the practice timetable online and found there's volleyball practice starting soon. He would have to walk briskly, but he could make it.

There were a few adult men sitting in the practice hall spectator seating when Joe got there. Everyone but him had a camera. Scouts. But not for pro teams, Joe realized. Scouts for rotational assistants. The school had hundreds of administrators who were high up enough to qualify for that service, and it would be impossible for him to try to convince each one separately. It was best to try to keep a low profile and try to understand the actual dynamics. He took out his phone and pretended to take a few snaps to fit in the crowd.

The practice started and the girls started doing various exercises. The two coaches, one male and one female, kept looking at the audience repeatedly, and Joe sensed something was going on. Finally, a guy in a nice-looking suit close to Joe raised his hand, and the female coach came to him while the male coach continued coaching.

"Have you decided?" the coach asked, loud enough that Joe could hear without trouble.

"Yes. How about number 6?"

"Maddy. Unfortunately, she's been hesitant to enroll. I can keep working on her, but in the meantime is there anyone else?"

"Number 2 then."

"Emma! She's definitely game."

"Has she been doing this a lot?"

The coach looked around and Joe pretended he was fully focused on the field. The coach tried to whisper, but her voice was still loud enough to hear.

"Emma's been doing quite a bit of assistantships, a few every day. It doesn't mean she's used up or anything, but some people aren't into that, so I thought I'd let you know."

"I see, thanks for the warning. Do you have anyone more inexperienced then?"

"How inexperienced?"

"As much as possible."

"Well, Maddy has said she's a virgin, but I'm not sure if I can convince her or not. Number 17, Daniela, is also a virgin, and she has indicated to me that she might be ready if there's a suitable arrangement."

The man scanned the field with his camera's zoom, and snapped a few photos.

"Number 17, huh? A bit tall for me, but a nice ass. What's this arrangement?"

"How to put this delicately? Her family in Central America have come across some misfortunes, and she hopes to be able to send them some help."

"Money? That's no problem. Give her this card, and tell her to call me as soon as possible. I have slots available tonight, and I'll pay in cash, transfers, whatever mode she prefers. And if you can convince Maddy then see if both of them can't come together. Might be less scary for them."

"Wonderful," the coach said, taking the man's card and walking back to the court. The man who just ordered a virgin delivery left the hall. Joe waited for the whole practice and saw the same song and dance happen quite a few times, though he couldn't hear these discussions. At the end he was the only one left. He patiently waited until the very end and was starting to leave, when he heard a voice behind him.

"Excuse me, sir, wait a moment!"

Joe turned and saw both of the coaches run to him, while the team stayed on the field, looking at his direction.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you going to hire anyone?"

"Excuse me?"

"Aren't you here to scout for a rotational assistant?"

"Oh, yes, sure I am."

"And? You don't mean to tell you none of these beauties tickled your fancy?"

"Yes, unfortunately that's exactly it. Just not my type."

The man leaned closer to his ear.

"Let me see if I can't change your mind. How about you and I go to the coaches office, where there is a screen that will let you see into the shower room. Maybe seeing some of them up close and without clothes would change your mind?"

"Sorry, I don't think so."

"How about the junior varsity team? Their practice is almost over, but I might be able to find a recording of their practice and their shower session for the right gentleman?"

"Look, I made a mistake to come here. It wasn't what I thought it would be."

"Fine. Last offer. We host practices for the local high school. 18 and older only, obviously, don't worry. You can't find younger and more innocent girls anywhere, that much I can guarantee. We don't have the same pull as with our own girls but I can always ask."

"I'm confused. Why are you pushing this so hard?"

It was the female coaches turn to lean in.

"Oh, is it your first time hiring? You could have said so. We just assumed you know how the system works. The tradition is that you agree with the girl on the price, and then coaches who make the match happen get 20% of the price on top as a finder's fee."

"I see, makes sense. How about I will review the photos I took today and get back to you. Lovely girls, I'm sure I can find one that suits me."

"Okay, let's do that," the man said. "Just give us a call. What was your name again?"

"Have a good day, I'll call you."

Joe almost ran out of the arena. That was not only creepy, but also highly unethical. What kind of monster had he unleashed? Coaches convincing their athletes to have sex for money? Surely extra payments would be considered outside the legal framework in which the program operated? If only he could get proof of these negotiations. Not between the coach and the buyer, but between the athlete and the buyer, preferably with video showing money changing hands.

Only problem was he had no allies, and no way to go at it alone. He would need to contact Milena, but she hadn't given either her sport or her last name, so it would be hard to find out her contact info. Joe had to thrust that she'd come back.

In the meantime it was time for him to get his stomach full and his balls empty.