2 Broke Girls - Herding Cats Ch. 02

Story Info
Max and Caroline have something in common.
2.3k words
4.45
12k
12

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Max couldn't believe she was doing this... reaching under a guy's toga in a crowded room while her roommate hung off him. There'd probably be a traffic jam down at his dick if Caroline got any more handsy with Brad. Then again, he seemed to have enough for both of them.

"Glad we're in agreement," Brad said. With Max's hand on his cock, not going anywhere anytime soon, he took his hand off her wrist and moved it back, reaching behind himself to pat Caroline on the thigh. She was still resting her body against his back, doing her 'I'm so tired/let's go lie down' act. "Caroline, between the two of you, you must be running a hell of a business. Max can keep a tight grip on things--even be a bit of a jerk when she needs to be."

His enormous prick--wet, throbbing, even menacing--pulsed just inches from Max's softer-than-she-would've-liked underbelly, right next to her damper-than-she-would've-liked pubic fur. His swollen cockhead beat a lewd, frightening tattoo against Max's palm. It felt like a jungle drum... a rhythm of pure, instinctual sex... the wanting of his cock for her cunt.

Thank God the party's dark, the music's loud, and there's plenty of illegitimate smoke in the air, she thought. Sorry, Caroline, but maybe you should've Mary Kay Letourneau'd this dick while you had the chance...

Max tightened her fist, really feeling how hard Brad's cock was and how much it was throbbing. She was more aware of his thick, hot erection in her small fist than ever. The rest of the costume party was falling away... she was even having a hard time remembering Caroline... all that mattered was the prick in her hand and the mixture of fear and desire that it filled her with.

Max knew her pussy was getting away from her mind and she wasn't even that drunk. She didn't want to feel a guy up in the middle of some hipster brownstone while her best friend grinded on him. Did she? If she didn't, why was her cunt fucking boiling?

"Do you know how to give a handjob, Caroline?" Brad asked.

Max's eyebrows shot up. He addressing Caroline, but she knew he was speaking to her.

"I was just thinking how everyone must know how to give a blowjob. Man or woman, gay or straight. The man knows how from pleasing himself and the woman knows how from pleasing him."

"It's not like it's hard," Caroline snickered, and Brad took her hands from where they were feeling his abs and pulled them tighter around him, drawing Caroline against his back. He put the fingers of one of Caroline's hands around the wrist of the other.

"Wrap your fingers around it, honey. Nice and tight. That's right. Then you just move your hand up and down. That's right. Like a good girl."

As Caroline acted out what he was describing on her own slim wrist, Max found herself doing it to his swollen cock. The heat of his erection grew inside the circle of her fingers. Brad rolled his hips, moving his prick through her fisted hand faster.

"Yeah," Brad groaned. "Does that feel good?"

Caroline playfully jerked off her own forearm between Max and Brad's bodies. And for some reason, watching her do it turned Max on more than looking at that huge prick she was fondling. She'd never needed help before with a man, not even with a cock like this one, but now she thought getting help--her and Caroline teaming up on some poor sucker--might be... well, at least she'd be sure Caroline was getting laid...

"Max, look, am I doing it good?" Caroline teased, her slender fingers barely able to take in the slender muscle of her forearm. Max could sympathize. She was barely reaching around Brad's girth herself.

"You're doing it so good," she answered. Precum ran from Brad's cockhead, spilling all over her fingers and palm. It was crazy, but Max kept moving her hand.

"Max, could you get out of the way for one minute?" Brad asked, keeping his voice shockingly calm considering what she was doing to him.

He pushed her back a few steps, leading her like they were doing a dance, and Caroline holding onto him from behind, dragging behind Brad with her high-heeled boots tapping on the floor to keep up. The threesome seemed about to collide with the wall, but there was a lounger set against it and Brad shoved Max down into the seat--Max was real glad to have a leather catsuit between her and whatever party bro had last been sitting there--and then he pulled on Caroline's arm, circling her around his body until she stepped between him and the sitting Max.

Max still had his huge prick clutched in her little hand. She squeezed it, looking between Caroline's legs to see the shadow of the bulging knob through Brad's... skirt? Toga bottom. Then Caroline stepped a little out of the way and Max teased herself by slapping the end of Brad's dick against the inside of his toga. If she weren't holding down his upright erection, it'd be escaping his toga, lifting the skirt up like a ghost under a tablecloth.

Brad pulled Caroline to the side, then hauled her against his flank, her little hips pressed up against his narrow ones like they were sitting on the bus together. Caroline cooed, being under his arm, having it wrapped around her waist. Her left arm was behind his back and--Max felt around behind his back herself. Felt Caroline's hand at his ass, squeezing, before Caroline slapped her hand away.

"I think you and Max are here with an ulterior motive."

"Oh yeah?" Caroline smiled up at him with a glimmer. "What'd we come here to do? Or get?"

"I think you're about to make a huge mess," Brad answered. "So tell me. Are you and Max the type who clean up your messes?"

Max felt another dollop of warm precum spread over her hand like lotion. Brad was gonna come. Max panicked. It would either get all over her or all over him. So she'd either have to leave Caroline alone with Brad, all twitterpated, while she cleaned up, or Brad would excuse himself and that was their sales pitch, dead and buried. She had to stop him from coming--no, she couldn't--she had to stop jerking him off--couldn't do that either--her mind raced, swirled, until she realized what she had to do.

"We, uh, we're like people, people on a nature trail," Caroline said, as Max lifted Brad's toga out of the way and wrapped her little mouth safely around his burgeoning cock. Caroline didn't see a thing. Too busy looking into Brad's big brown eyes. "We take only memories and leave only photographs--or something."

"You seem flustered," Brad said, petting a loose lock of hair from Caroline's brow.

"So do you," Caroline said, seeing a drop of sweat run down his face.

It did occur to Max that while they were flirting, she was on her knees, sucking Brad off in public. She couldn't do that forever. She couldn't even do that for a minute. She had to get Brad off and get his dick out of her mouth before anyone saw her.

Her cheeks sucked in. Her lips pulled hard. She bobbed her head up and down, trying not to slurp. Years of letting guys get to third base because she wanted them to remember her for something other than her boobs were suddenly coming in very handy.

Brad dutifully kept Caroline from noticing, petting her hair, stroking her face, caressing her lips with his fingers. She simpered under his attention.

"That's good," Brad said. And while his right hand pressed its forefinger into Caroline's mouth, his left hand rested on top of Max's head and made her suck harder, rutting her on the fat length of his manhood. "That's very good."

Damn right it is, Max thought. There was enough cock for her to gargle the head while she jerked on the shaft. Usually, she'd be insulted not to have a guy looking down at her, enjoying the view as she wrapped her lips around his prick.

But the way Brad was ignoring her--all but his engorged cock throbbing in her mouth--in favor of playing with Caroline... somehow it turned her on. She almost wanted to make him break character, pay attention to her instead of Catwoman up there. Hell, she'd settle for Caroline looking--wondered what the sight of Max sucking on that big prick would do to her. Max would hate to ruin Caroline's appreciation of that dick, but maybe knowing it had mouth-fucked her roomie would make it even better. Max knew she was a little aroused from the thought that this prick might be giving Caroline a ride after she finished with it.

Brad's eyes were boring into Caroline's, only growing more intense as the pleasure from Max's blowjob mounted. "Max and I... we..." Caroline began, trying to signal Max for backup to bolster her faltering will... she even reached out to tap Max on the shoulder and get her attention, but Brad took his left hand off Max's head and neatly collared Caroline's wrist.

Max was already stuffing herself with as much of his cock as she could, acting like a woman addicted to it. Brad took both of Caroline's hands and wrapped them around his neck like they were dancing.

"We can worry about Max later," Brad said soothingly--Caroline felt unable to look away from the full focus of his eyes, all the concentration in them, all of it lancing into her. "Let's talk about us right now."

"What about us?" Caroline all but squeaked, her voice fluttering.

Max felt Brad's cock swell in her mouth and knew what was happening. She lifted off his prick quickly, opening her mouth wide in front of his glans as she beat off his shaft. It was slutty, downright pornographic, and it might end with some stray shots across her face, but Max was wearing a mask. Only Brad wasn't satisfied with finishing on her face.

His left hand palmed Max's head like a basketball and he forced her onto his erection as he drove forward with his hips. At the same time, his right arm wrapped about Caroline's slender waist, pulling her against his body. Her hip actually bumped against Max's head, but neither of them noticed in the cacophony of sensation and lust.

He kissed Caroline passionately while his manhood pushed through Max's mouth and went down her throat. Max gagged, not that Caroline could hear her above the rush of blood in her ears, lips smacking and tongues colliding, her own moan welling up as desire burst loose in her and tore down everything she was trying to think of that wasn't Brad's body or her own luscious need.

Max squeezed her thighs together, pleasuring her cunt while it was sensitive as hell and electric with feeling. It wasn't just-only-exactly that she wanted Brad to be kissing her. She envied Caroline as much as pitied her. Brad was kissing the hell out of her, a real lustful, romantic kiss, but at the same time he'd shoved himself deep into Max, like he'd taken her mouth's virginity.

He came, engorged cockhead spewing hot, thick globs of his seed. It crammed its way down Max's gullet, gooey and silky smooth and warm, clogging her throat so thoroughly she just had to swallow. And even as she did, another eruption filled her mouth, forced its way into her throat.

This she couldn't swallow--it stuffed her cheeks, making them billow outward. Max feared another rope of cum would overflow her mouth, making her cough it all over the floor. She was already sputtering, her throat making guttural noises around the river of semen she was trying to keep flowing in one direction.

Then Brad pulled himself out of her ballooning cheeks, clearing enough space that Max felt like she could safely swallow... only her attention was stolen by the sight of his reddened knob in front of her face, the tip swelling, trembling with power, the glanshole flaring open with a glint of white.

Max just had time to close her eyes before Brad launched the final volley of his cum into her domino mask, loosing a satiated exhalation at the same time that blended with Caroline's coo of satisfaction at how he'd kissed her.

"Why don't we go somewhere we can talk in private?" Brad asked Caroline, cucumber cool despite--or maybe because of--the fact that he'd just covered Max's face and throat in his seed. "Business, of course."

Max whipped off her mask, wiping up all she could of Brad's facial before she tossed it aside, and she did it just in time before Caroline looked at her and saw that she'd been blowing her boyfriend. Unfortunately, she still hadn't swallowed. Caroline looked down at Max and saw her cheeks bulging outward.

"Max, you don't mind if Brad and I--oh, of course not, you're too busy stuffing your face."

"It is a lovely face," Brad opined. "Even looks good stuffed."

As they left, Max groped around until she laid hands on an empty red Solo cup. She spat Brad's voluminous cumshot--that which she hadn't already swallowed--into it, then looked down in disbelief to see that the cup was almost full. Not only had Brad come that much... more... but she'd had it in her mouth.

And seeing his cum steaming, almost bubbling in the Solo cup, still tasting it in her mouth and remembering how it had slid down her throat and wondering how it had looked on her lovely, stuffed face after that last rope of cum had decorated her... Max was tempted to... no, no way, she was regular kinky, not a freak. She found a wastebasket and dropped the befouled Solo cup in.

Now if she could just do something about how damn wet she was. Max was already out a mask; she couldn't afford to stain her catsuit too.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers