Two and a Half Girls

Story Info
English tart meets 2 broke girls.
3k words
4.16
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you to Pixiehoff for editing and titling this story***

In her business attire of a black pencil skirt. white blouse and an opened black blazer Cynthia Hoffman's mary jane's clicked along the sidewalk. It was late summer but warm so she didn't need any extra clothing. Of all places they could have sent her for a business trip they sent her to Brooklyn, New York. Why couldn't her company send her to Los Angeles or Miami, some place pleasant and not so dirty. Cynthia worked in corporate London England, vice president of Pearl Lemon a London based digital strategy agency that specializes in search engine optimization, e-mail marketing and social media marketing. Her airplane had landed two hours late and all she wanted to do was get to her hotel and soak in a nice hot bath. But first she needed something to eat, she thought she would faint if she didn't get some food in her stomach soon. She dropped off her suitcase in her hotel room and was not impressed with her room service menu so she decided to venture out to the neighborhood of Williamsburg in Brooklyn to find a place to eat. It was late, close to 10pm and most places were not serving any new customers.

She came across a diner with a neon tube sign Open lit up. She hated cheap unhealthy food cooked in grease but she realized this late she had no other options. She shivered from the thought of what they must serve here and thought maybe she should go back to her hotel for room service after all, but reluctantly walked in. To her left was an old African American man who seemed to take little to no note of her. She walked to an empty booth and looked at the table and bench disgusted. She took out a tissue from her purse and began to wipe down the bench and table before sitting down.

Maxine (Max) Black a street wise girl and a waitress at the diner, looked at the girl as she chewed her gum leaning against the counter. Max had long curly dark brown hair almost black, soft blue eyes, creamy pale white skin and most notably, rather large breasts.

Max's best friend, roommate and fellow waitress Caroline Channing wiped down the counter. Caroline came from a wealthy background but was forced into waitressing when her father got in trouble with the law. A tall attractive woman with long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, slender legs and, unlike Max, a rather small bust.

"Oh Hell," Max exclaimed. "I was hoping to head home right about now"

Max took out her order pad and walked over to where the girl was sitting.

"Welcome to the Williamsburg Diner, my name's Max because the hospital wouldn't let my mother name me Oops. What can I get ya?"g Diner, my name's Max because the hospital wouldn't let my mother name me Oops.

"Oh I... Ummm..." Cynthia stammered as she nervously looked down at the menu. She was appalled by all the unhealthy choices on the menu.

"Yeah I'll come back," Max responded, annoyed as she put her pad back in waitress uniform and headed back to the counter where Caroline was.

"Who's that?" Caroline asked in her usually cheerful voice.

"Who knows? Who cares? Not me."

Han Lee who was a Korean man, very short and the manager of the diner came over to where Max was to admonish her about her attitude.

"Perhaps we'll pump the brakes on sour waitress attitude?" Han told Max.

"There's only one tool that can change my 'tude, but I'm gonna need two double A batteries and a twenty minute break," Max quickly replied to Han in her thick New York accent and stuck up personality with a smile on her face.

Cynthia waved her hand towards Max that she was now ready to order. Max walked back and took out her order pad again.

"Hi, ready to order?"

"Do you have anything that's really special?" Cynthia asked hopefully.

"Not according to my high school guidance counselor," Max replied, noticing Cynthia's sophisticated English accent.

"Okay just some fries with gravy then."

"Gotcha," Max replied and took the menu away, headed back towards the counter and placed the order on the serving window to Oleg who was the cook at the diner.

Cynthia just wanted some food she didn't want, a complete meal and to go to bed on a full stomach.

"She's a cute little thing isn't she?" Caroline exclaimed looking at Cynthia's small frame.

"And foreign," Max replied.

"Foreign?"

"Yeah she's a crumpet."

Cynthia was very short at 4'8", with dark brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. She was 85 pounds and had an almost unnoticeable 26AAA bust. She definitely looked a lot younger than she actually was.

When Max handed Cynthia her order she noticed the old African-American gentleman who worked the cash register get up and leave the diner. A short time later Han left and a short time after him Cynthia saw a bearded man leave who she assumed was the cook.

"I guess one of the girls will cash me out, and close up" she spoke to herself.

She heard some pots and pans rustling in the back so she assumed the girls were probably cleaning and tidying up as she was the only and last customer there. She finished her fries and took the plate to the counter and heard a low voice coming from the kitchen area.

"Hello," she called out. "I am done and ready to pay."

The voice continued but there was no reply and nobody came out from the kitchen.

"Hello?" Cynthia called out again.

Cynthia quietly went behind the counter to look through the serving window and into the kitchen. She gasped and placed her hand over her mouth with what she saw.

Caroline was bent over a metal table in the kitchen, her uniform and panties on the floor. Her mouth was taped with silver duct tape and her hands tied behind her back with the same silver duct tape. Max was still fully clothed in her waitress uniform bent over Caroline, her left hand gripping her hair, whispering words in her ear as two of her fingers from her right pushed deep inside Caroline's pussy.

Cynthia couldn't hear what Max was saying but she could see how wet her fingers were. Caroline obviously couldn't talk but she moaned through the tape. Her moans didn't seem to be in pain but more in pleasure. Max let go of Caroline's hair and spanked Caroline's ass with her hand causing Caroline to yelp as best she could through the tape.

"You like that don't you bitch," Max snarled at Caroline and spanked her again.

Not being able to speak Caroline just nodded her head.

Cynthia could feel the wetness starting between her legs. Being naturally submissive herself this scene definitely turned Cynthia on. She wasn't sure what to do. Should she just leave? Should she maybe just cough and clear her throat? Would they even care if she just left without paying? Doing this in the back in the kitchen they obviously didn't care about her.

Max pulled Caroline up and turned her to face her. All Caroline had left on was a peach bra covering her small firm breasts, and her high heels. Max began to remove her own waitress uniform, she revealed her massive breasts encased in a sheer black bra and matching sheer black panties. Max then snapped off her bra which caused her breasts to slightly slump forward. Cynthia was almost in a trance and her knees almost buckled at the sight of Max's large breasts. Being very small herself she always liked women with bigger breasts. Max ripped the tape off of Caroline's mouth which caused her to let out a small yelp and then Max unsnapped Caroline's bra and let it fall. Cynthia smiled at Caroline's smaller firmer breasts. Submissively Caroline bent her head down and started licking and sucking the nipples of Max's breasts back and forth, one then the other. Max threw her head back, her dark brown curls covered her back. Before Cynthia noticed it her left hand was in her pencil skirt rubbing over her panties which were extremely moist at that point and her right hand rubbing her breasts through her blouse. She also noticed her nipples were rock hard and poked through her tight blouse.

When Caroline looked up from sucking Max's breasts for the first time she saw Cynthia over Max's shoulder.

"Oh my gosh," she screamed and her hands quickly covered her breasts.

Max's head snapped back and locked eyes with Cynthia. She was frozen in fear, her previously roaming right hand had now stopped over her right breast.

"Well well what do we have here?" Max said as a devious smile crossed her lips.

"Um... I... I..." Cynthia stammered. "I'm done... I'm just... Going to go... Here... Here is fifteen dollars for the food and hospitality," she continued as she placed the money on the kitchen window and slowly backed away from the window.

"Oh no you don't," Max said and she quickly ran out of the kitchen and grabbed Cynthia by the arm and dragged her back into the kitchen.

"No, no, let me go, let me go," Cynthia screamed but her small frame was no match for Max.

Max dragged Cynthia back to the metal table where Caroline sat, her hands still covered her breasts. Max then forced Cynthia to her knees, grabbed her head and pulled it over her black panties and started to grind on Cynthia's face as tears started falling out the corners of Cynthia's eyes.

Caroline's mouth was open in shock as she looked at Max then back down at Cynthia. Caroline smiled wickedly and immediately got down on her knees next to Cynthia, removed Cynthia's blazer, then unbuttoned and took off her blouse leaving her naked up top as she needed no bra for her tiny flat breasts.

"Oh my she has no tits," Caroline exclaimed in shock as Cynthia's face blushed in shame and humiliation, her mouth kept busy over Max's panties.

"Let's make this little girl into a woman then," Max replied.

Caroline's mouth enveloped Cynthia's small nipple. At the same time Caroline reached back and raised Cynthia's skirt till it was around her waist. She then started to frantically rub Cynthia's pussy through her sheer white panties as she continued to lick and suck on her nipples. Cynthia couldn't help it, her arousal grew at a rapid pace and her panties became wetter by the second.

Max pulled her panties aside and Cynthia saw the most beautiful pussy she had ever seen. Shaved bikini line and glistening trimmed black curls covered her mound. Cynthia felt as if she was in a trance with Max's pussy, and though Max's hand grabbed her head she didn't need any encouragement. Cynthia planted her mouth on Max's pussy and licked and sucked as hard she could. Her eyes looked up submissively at Max the entire time.

Max took a few steps away from Cynthia's mouth and reached into her hand bag and took out a large strap-on dildo. Cynthia's eyes grew wide, she looked like a deer in headlights. The strap-on looked to be about eight inches long, maybe more, and maybe four inches or more around. Cynthia was frozen, she knew for sure there was no way that was going to fit inside her tight pussy. Max stepped into the harness and fastened it tightly to her then walked back in front of Cynthia who was on her hands and knees.

"Suck," Max ordered and she looked down at Cynthia.

"Please no, don't do this to me," Cynthia pleaded.

"Now whore," Max yelled back at her.

As tears streamed down Cynthia's face she slowly took the large rubber cock in her mouth and began to suck it gently. It was so large around it barely fit her tiny mouth. Max grabbed her head and started to fuck Cynthia's mouth making the strap-on hit Cynthia's that caused her to gag.

Caroline now moved behind Cynthia and lowered and removed her soaked wet panties, spread open her pussy lips with her index and middle finger then snaked her tongue deep inside her pussy causing her to moan around Max's strap-on.

"Mmmm," Caroline moaned in Cynthia's pussy and slurped up all the juices she could.

Cynthia's body started to tremble and before she knew it she was grinding back on Caroline's mouth.

"Is the bitch's cunt ready yet?" Max sneered to Caroline. "Ready to take my girl cock?"

Caroline looked up from behind Cynthia. " She's ready when you are Mistress," she replied, smiling back at Max.

Max yanked Cynthia's head off her strap-on which caused her to cough and saliva dribbled out of her mouth. Max then pulled Cynthia up by her hair.

"Owww no stop, please," Cynthia cried out and she was bent over, her small breasts crushed against the metal table. She knew what was about to happen, she was about to get fucked by Max's strap-on. She knew it was too big and was scared it would tear her apart.

Max stroked and smeared Cynthia's saliva over the strap-on making sure the whole dildo was covered. Then she lined up behind her and slowly pushed the strap-on in Cynthia's pussy inch by inch, she was very tight.

"Owww," Cynthia screamed as she started to squirm on the table trying to get away even though it was no use. It was painful as her saliva acted as very little lube.

Caroline crawled up on the table and spread her legs revealing her shaved pussy right in front of Cynthia's face. Caroline then cradled Cynthia's head and brought it over her pussy. Submissively Cynthia opened her mouth and extended her tongue and licked and sucked on Caroline's soft pussy lips.

"Mmm," Caroline hummed as she closed her eyes and licked her lips.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," Cynthia moaned as Max fucked her harder, faster and deeper with each thrust of her strap-on, her sweat coved torso squeaked against the table, her mouth never left contact with Caroline's pussy.

Max ran her blood red nails up and down Cymtia's back, not scratching her or drawing any blood, just lightly tracing. Then suddenly Max grabbed Cynthia's hips and started pulling her roughly back and both over her strap-on. Cynthia's breathing and yelps increased and Caroline started to thrust her hips upwards and grinded her pussy on Cynthia's mouth.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum," Caroline cried out as Cynthia wept quietly from the humiliation she felt.

Seconds later Caroline squirted out her juices all over Cynthia's tear streamed, crying face. Cynthia had never had anything like this ever happen to her before and hated what was happening but decided if she let it happen it would be over faster.

Max then pulled her strap-on out of Cynthia's pussy and spinned her over so she was on her back on the table. The sweat from Cynthia's body made it easy to do. She then pulled Cynthia up so she was sitting on the table and handed Caroline the duct tape.

"No please," Cynthia said frightened as Caroline grabbed and duct taped her hands behind her back then placed the roll back on the table.

Max searched inside her bag and pulled out a black bandana.

"What...What's that for?" Cynthia asked Max, still frightened.

"I think you need to shut up," Max snarled back. She picked up Cynthia's discarded panties and stuffed them in her mouth. Then reached for the duct tape and ripped off a piece placing it over Cynthia's mouth

"Mmmfff" was all Cythia could do being gagged.

Max then secured the bandma over Cynthia's eyes tightly blindfolding her then laid her back on the table. Cynthia twisted, turned and squirmed the table trying to get free. Caroline held her down and Max went to the freezer and took out a tray of ice cubes and walked back to the table. Cynthia trembled when she heard Max crack the ice cube tray as she didn't recognize the sound she heard.

Max and Caroline smiled at each other as Max removed an ice cube and placed it on Cynthia's throat.

"Unnnnggg," Cynthia cried through her panties and the tape as her body shivered.

"Shut up tramp," Max yelled back at her as she began to move the ice cube down over Cynthia's small breasts, her nipples hardened. Max noticed Caroline smiling as she looked at Cynthia's nipples.

"Go ahead my slut, you know you want to," Max told Caroline.

Caroline leaned over Cynthia's body, licking up the water left from the ice cube and licking and sucking on Cynthia's pert nipples. Cynthia continued to squirm but to no avail, her body became weak and she couldn't fight anymore and just laid there and let Max and Caroline have their way. Max moved the cube down over Cynthia's tight firm stomach. Cynthia gave one final jerk when Max ran the ice cube over her pussy. Max then discarded the ice cube and planted her mouth on Cynthia's pussy, pushed her tongue deep inside and sucked hard. Cynthia's hips pushed upwards and she loved the contact of Max's mouth all the while Carloine's mouth sucked and lightly nipped her nipples. Max grabbed Cynthia's butt before she could lower it and squeezed and fondled it and sucked harder. Cynthia was close to an orgam, whimpers came from her gag.

"Unnnnnngh," Cynthia grunted through her gag.

Her thighs closed around Max's head. Spurt after spurt of her juices went into Max's open mouth and all over her face. Her small body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. Caroline quickly got off the table and began to kiss Max and lick Cynthia's juices off Max's face. Cynthia's sweat covered body laid on the table completely spent breathing heavily. Caroline untaped Cynthia's hands and Max slowly pulled the tape off her mouth so it wouldn't hurt her and took the panties out of her mouth, then raised the bandana that was covering her eyes. Cynthia's eyelids fluttered and she looked up at both Max and Caroline.

"Get dressed," Caroline began. "Well walk you back home, you shouldn't walk around these streets alone at night."