2 Broke Girls - Herding Cats Ch. 07

Story Info
Max and Caroline find out it's more fun to share.
2k words
4.52
5.5k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Caroline usually struck Max as pretty loopy, but she seemed especially out of it now, looking at Max and Brad with a glazed look in her eyes that offered no anger, sadness, or affront. Not even any embarrassment. Then her lips quivered and if anything, Caroline looked turned on.

"Give us a kiss," Brad said, and Caroline seemed to just wander up to them, almost ignorant of Max except that her eyes continuously danced over Max, enjoying the sight of her unzipped catsuit, plump breasts exposed and heaving with each racing breath. Brad was now pinching Max's fat nipples, twisting them, making Max cringe in pain right through her breathless anticipation at Caroline coming closer and closer.

Caroline's excitement surged as well. After her initial shock at seeing Max and Brad together, and the aftershock of her own arousal at the idea rather than any outrage, now she was coming back to herself. Returning to her well-used body to find it sanctified by adrenaline, heartbeat pounding, blood pumping, lust rushing through her.

Brad had fucked her into orbit and Caroline slipped back behind her eyeballs to feel a holy kind of addiction, wanting more of the experience so bad that the wanting was its own kind of pleasure, its own thrill. God, 'want' wasn't a strong enough word. She wanted to have a successful cupcake business, she wanted to be a good friend to Max, but she needed Brad like she needed Max to...

Caroline couldn't think of that. It was too much for her, it was insane. She couldn't feel the same desire for Max that she did for Brad, she'd actually fucked Max, while she and Brad were just friends--no, other way around, dammit, why did Max have to have such a damn androgynous name for such a womanly woman?

Brad stood to greet her, Max whinging as he let go of her nipples. The little stings of their joined presence, both Max and Brad intruding on Caroline's inner turmoil, sent her mind into overdrive. She had to sort out her thoughts fast--or for once in her life, let go of the endless run-around and give into... what? Did she even know?

It almost hurt, trying to add thinking to the cacophony of urges and sensations and needs that were ringing her head like a struck church bell. Caroline knew what would silence them all. She plastered herself to Brad, her arms going over his shoulders and around his neck, her fingers into his soft hair. Her breasts felt the sweet torment of being compressed against his muscular chest, while her lips felt a comingled warmth and hunger that was nearly enough to drown out everything else in her body.

But Caroline couldn't forget that Max was between them, literally, kneeling at their feet, her face practically up against Caroline's crotch. If Caroline's figure were any fuller, Max would be in her groin. But Caroline couldn't care about that. For as much as Brad excited her, his kiss tranquilized any apprehension about Max. Max could've done anything she liked to Caroline and the blonde would've accepted it, so long as Brad kept kissing her.

He stopped. His hands were on the parted lapels of Max's costume, pulling her short stature up between her taller companions. He seemed to be holding Max up to Caroline like an offering.

"Give us a kiss," Brad repeated.

Caroline's mind felt hazy again, drugged--all she could think that was she had done as Brad asked, giving him a kiss, so why shouldn't she keep going with his request and kiss Max too? She'd always hated leaving anything half done...

She wanted Max now, wanted her so suddenly it was like she'd been given permission to want her after not allowing herself to for an eternity. And Caroline took possession of her, made Max's mouth her property, her tongue out and moving. Her hips moved with her lapping tongue, pushing against Max's body, pushing Max's body against Brad.

Brad reached around Max, taking hold of Caroline's hovering hands and guiding them to Max's voluptuous body. Together, their hands set down on her thighs. Max felt their hands touch her body, four of them, lightly stroking her flesh like they were on the same wavelength, easing her into squeezes and caresses.

Brad's hands ran up Caroline's arms, ran along her shoulders. While Max and Caroline continued to kiss, Brad's fingertips swept down Caroline's back. He pressed her into Max, into himself--it was hardly necessary, but it was instinct.

Max could see Caroline and Brad were enjoying touching her as much as she was enjoying the feel of their hands. Caroline's eyes opened between kisses, looking at Brad's movements as if she didn't know how to touch Max, how to be pressed up against her.

Max and Caroline stopped kissing and Brad and Caroline began, their tongues entangled while Max rested her head against Caroline's chest, close enough to hear her racing heartbeat. Brad's hands toyed with the hair at the bottom of Caroline's scalp and the smooth skin in back of her neck.

Then he took his hands back to reach inside of her neckline--not to grope her breasts, but to wrap around her body, between skin and dress, touching the bare flesh of her back. He could feel how toned and taut Caroline's body was: nothing for him to feel but skin over muscle over bone, down to the sweet indentations of her waist, and then her bare ass, small and tight but juicily curved. The buoyantly vibrant flesh seemed to throb in his hands.

"Caroline, help Max out of her costume," Brad said, a soft request, but it was enough to make Caroline moan as she worked Max's unzipped costume down off her shoulders.

As if neither could resist the softly sloping curves that came out, Max felt both their heads angle down to her bare shoulders, kissing and suckling at the exposed flesh of neck and shoulders as they looked over her body, rapidly being unveiled. Their eyes were hot on her full breasts, crushed against Caroline's smaller mounds and plowing them under the meeting of their bodies.

"Do you know what happens to good girls?" Brad whispered in Max's ear.

Max reddened. She didn't know if she was a good girl, but the way Brad said it made her want to be--made her want to be anything that caught his attention. "What?"

Caroline spoke in Max's other ear. "Good girls get fucked, good girls get cum, good girls get bred."

Brad's hands slipped out of Caroline's costume to turn Max around to face him. He pressed their bodies together and she felt his hard erection rubbing through her loose costume into her pubis, her lower belly--he was big enough to touch both with his bulge.

Max knew from sucking on him that all of that hardness was real. After having him in her mouth, feeling him against her groin felt like a taunt. Like soon, he would be inside her, his plundering cock reaching to where the bulge of his erection touched her now.

Caroline, behind her, was pressing her cunt against Max's buttocks and Max could feel the heat of her arousal, the heat of Brad's arousal. Her costume felt skimpy enough that they could fuck her right through it, like a condom. Rip it off her at any moment.

"You're not a good girl, though, Max. You're a whore."

Max giggled woozily. Oh yeah. I am a whore. She craned her neck to tell Caroline and Caroline kissed her. Max acted like a whore and reached one hand out to cup the back of Caroline's head, making the kiss all the more penetrating, while her other hand grabbed Brad's toga and pulled him in close, rubbing her soft, satiny skin against the firm, hard muscle of his physique.

A thrill shot through Max as Brad's strong hands turned her around again, making her face Caroline and continuing the luscious kiss, her hands on Caroline and Caroline's hands on her. Brad was rubbing her shoulders, massaging the flesh, getting her to relax even more readily into how Caroline was kissing her.

Max heard a rustle of fabric, felt the wind of its passage brush against her half-naked body, and then felt Brad's bare cock push into her ass, its length standing stiffly between her jutting buttocks. It was like she could feel the tiny glanshole in the burgeoning knob, sense the tiny sticky drops of precum oozing onto the skintight leather of her costume.

Brad's hands reached between Caroline and Max's bodies, rubbing over Caroline's breasts before beginning to knead Max's. Max barely felt it, though. Couldn't see anything through glazed, uncaring eyes. Her attention was riveted on the throbbing erection prodding at her asshole. It was as if its sheer pounding arousal had enthralled her, right through what little clothes she still wore.

Brad pushed at her breasts, making Max arch backward, her already prominent breasts standing out as she thrust her chest out. He was playing her like a musical instrument, making her bend and sway whichever direction he chose.

A shudder ran through Max's body; Brad's hot breath was rushing into her left ear. He was breathing hard--the effort of holding himself back, Max thought--and she felt the burr of his stubble against her cheek as he sniffed her hair. Caroline had sprinkled a little rosewater into Max's hair to make it smell nice, but from the way Brad pressed close to her, his big cock trying to probe its way between her buttocks, it felt like he was trying to smell her. He wanted more of her, the same way his cock wanted to rip through her costume and open up her asscheeks, promising untold pleasure if she spread for him.

"Whores get fucked in the ass," Brad told her.

His erection was impossibly hard, like granite, and pressed into the split of her ample buttocks like it was going to tear right through her costume. Like it could, and Brad knew it could, but was savoring Max's doubt... her slowly dawning realization... before he forced it to her naked flesh and sodomized her.

The thought built the heat inside Max even higher. Brad leaned into her, his broad chest pressing Max into Caroline. Caroline didn't yield; she pressed back, her face pushing into Max's abundant breasts, mouth kissing and sucking and biting, glorying in Max's tits like she'd always wanted to, or like Max had always wanted her to, or like Brad wanted them to do while he opened up her costume and fucked her ass just like Caroline was fucking her...

Brad's teeth gnashed at her ear. He was making Max listen, even through her intoxicating fantasy. "You know what Caroline would like to do? Caroline would like to lick your cunt while I fuck you in the ass."

Max squealed, her eyes rolling back in her head. The thought was enough to bring her to the cusp of orgasm. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. She gurgled as she rubbed her groin against Caroline's body, trying to bring herself to the climax that was so fucking close...

"Caroline, be a good girl and make her come."

Max barely heard him: she was grinding her ass back into his naked erection, wiggling her hips in a swaying dance with his pressuring body. Caroline reached into her costume, which was practically dangling off her, and grasped Max's hardened clit between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed the erect little button with roughness Max knew she had gotten from Brad; she'd never be so savage if Brad hadn't told her to, if she didn't think it would please him. Max shrieked with pain, but the more Caroline pinched her throbbing clit, the better she liked it.

Max had no time to sort out her feelings. The sensation rose, filled her, crested, became the overwhelming climax it felt like she'd been waiting for forever. Max squirted, her rushing fluids jetting against Caroline's hand and soaking the crotch of her own costume.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers