2 Gold Pieces for a Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not soon enough. I need it now," she said, some forcefulness in her voice. She stuffed her hand down my pants and started jerking me off. I was hard in a matter of strokes as she licked up around my ear.

"I have two holes for a reason, dummy."

She threw off the bed sheets, and my cock felt the breeze of the cool air hit it as it stood up for attention. She threw off her robe, and her pregnant body glistened in the moonlight. She grabbed my cock and spat it on it, quickly lubing it up from base to tip. She spat on her other hand and moved it to her rear, shutting her eyes as she clearly forced a digit or two inside, preparing herself.

Mina straddled my waist and pointed my cock at her rear entrance. She shut her eyes and lowered her body weight on it, but the head just wouldn't fit in. She grunted and squeezed, but it wasn't budging, and I could see she was getting tired. from standing in that position with a pregnant belly like that.

"Hun, I have a better idea. Get on your elbows and knees on the side of the bed." She looked up and nodded. Positioning herself near the edge of the bed, she bent over. I got up and walked behind her. Her ass looked so good, I stopped before going any further. And decided I wanted to spoil my goblin wife. I got down on my knees and spread her ass, looking at her tight, rosy red ring.

"Uh, hun, what are you doing back there?" She asked, letting out a slight giggle as I stared in lust. I pressed my nose up against her asshole and inhaled. It was pure sex. She let out a gasp as she realised what I was doing, pushing her ass against my face and encouraging more. I slid my tongue out and ran it up and down her asshole, curling it inside and tongue-lashing my wife's donut until she was moaning like her whoring days.

I stood up, my cock as hard as a lance, and pressed it against her ass. Before, it wouldn't budge, but now, with the right angle, it seemed the doors were finally opening. She let out a deep moan as the head of my cock sank in. Just as it was nearly in, she began tapping the bed, going "stop, stop, stop!" over and over. I paused and let her catch her breath. Eventually she would nod, and I would sink another inch in before she would scream for me to stop, and we would repeat the process. Eventually, I was able to fit most of myself inside her tight little ass.

"Fucking hell... You know goblin bodies aren't designed for this sort of thing?" She groaned.

"Hey, it was your idea! And besides, human women aren't designed for it either, but it doesn't stop them." I playfully slapped her ass and felt her tense up a bit. "I'm going to start now; I'll go slow, okay?" She nodded, and I began to pull back and sink my cock back into her. The speed was so slow that it was hardly enjoyable for either of us at first. But as I slowly picked up, I noticed her weighted groans becoming soft moans. And those quickly became very loud. After 10 minutes or so, I was fucking her ass like it was her pussy two months ago.

"Fuck me, you animal! Fill my rump up!" She demanded.

"Yes ma'am!" I obliged, thrusting so hard forwards that I was finally able to fit every inch of my cock inside of her. She tried to sit up in shock, but I leant down and pinned down her head, forcing her to take my length. This display of dominance was enough to make her bite the pillow and squirt on the sheets. But I wasn't done yet.

I hooked my arms around her chest under her breasts and picked her up, my cock still firmly lodged in her ass. I moved my hands to her thighs and lifted her up and down on my cock, her body on full display as I fucked like she was a toy. Our sheer difference in size and weight made it so thrilling. She leant her head back and stuck her tongue out at me, and I obliged and leant in for a long, sloppy kiss. My balls proceeded to pump a gallon's worth of spunk into her intestines as I held her in my arms.

I stood there, holding her, for quite some time. Our faces were hardly apart as we caught our breath. My cock was still firmly lodged inside her rear. Until finally, she broke the silence.

"...Again?"

12