All Comments on '2 MILFs!'

by Ninevah54

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surely you're not gonna just leave it there?

There is a world of hotness to be explored here. There could easily be another couple of chapters, minimum, on the vacation, and then there's a new life waiting for all at home.

ken0001ken0001over 5 years ago
Clearly a great fuck story

I definitely think a sequel is in order. No telling what the trio could get up to with fellow vacationers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

just continue will you thanx

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 5 years ago
oh yeah

cant wait for a sequel

kingswedekingswedeover 5 years ago
Fucking great story

Keep the story line going. Like others have said, many more “”hot chapters to follow with these three and maybe even some horny lady friends of the two gals. Maybe even a grandmother or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's something fishy about the ratings on this story

I have never seen any story that is 1-page long and receives a 4.6+ rating, especially when the story is kinda mediocre and from a new author at that. And no, I'm not voting on this story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

It was very hot but would have been hotter if it had been longer. Looking forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I hope part 2 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More! More sex,more graphic description, more of everything

Well done, way too short, mentioned other son please include in future stories. You have the beginnings of a classic. Just keep your stories short two or three pages move them at a little faster pace and expand the characters more. Long time since a story has excited me as much as this and shown as much future potential! Thank you sharing it with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Short but a damn great first story. Looking forward to many more chapters!

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59over 5 years ago
Great Start

I loved it, hope there are more chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Good...

Loved the story, terrific writing - this has to continue - the twin sisters sexing together, the son/nephew is having an absolute dream cum true. Much more please, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More please.

Ninevah54Ninevah54over 5 years agoAuthor
2 MILFs (2) just submitted

I thank all the reviewers for their positive comments.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Very good

You did a fantastic job on your first time out. Although short I thought it was still very well written and oh so hot. I look forward to more of your writing.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Hot stuff

Please keep going, this was a hot N sexy read in 1 page. Awesome thank you. I like how your imagination works.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Story****

Looking forward to your future submissions. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Mom and aunt fucking son hope they both get pregnant took my mom and aunt on vacation nudist resort we in the room both woman stripped got on the bed spread their legs they each had hairier cunts got on top of my mom 1st rammed her cunt screamed fuck your big cum in her cunt then looked at my aunt said your next she tried to get up jumped on top of her rammed her hard screamed at me don't cum in me said sorry mom gets pregnant so do you I fucked her good and cum in her cunt said to her now 2 pregnant sisters they were

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IF this had been reality,

it would have been a farce, Why would his mother and aunt have planned an extended vacation at a nudist resort during the boy's summer vacation? Were they planning on just leaving him at home? It appears that in a reality setting, the boy was being setup by his mother and aunt, to entice him to going with them to the nudist resort. All of the talk about "losing their money" would have been preplanned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not like that

I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that “if this had been reality,it would have been a farce” and “Why would his mother and aunt have planned an extended vacation at a nudist resort during the boy's summer vacation?Were they planning on just leaving him at home?”!These are SIMPLY NONSENSES!First of all,this story,like almost all the stories written here,IS A FANTASY and NOT SOME THING THAT HAPPENED IN REALITY!But,if such a thing would have happened in reality,IT WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN “A FARCE” AT ALL!On the contrary,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY PLAUSIBLE THING!His mother and aunt WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM AT HOME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM because HE WAS FULL-AGED,since HE WAS AN UNIVERSITY STUDENT!But,even if he would have been under 18 years old,THEY STILL COULD HAVE LEFT HIM HOME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM because HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A TEENAGER who COULD HAVE VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF HIMSELF!And IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL to plan that vacation during his summer holiday because IT IS PRECISELY DURING SUMMER when such vacation happen!The summer IS THE SEASON FOR HOLIDAYS,if you didn’t know that!So,IT WAS NOT TRUE AT ALL that “the boy was being setup by his mother and aunt,to entice him to going with them to the nudist resort”!That’s BULLSHIT!THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO SETUP TO ENTICE HIM DOING ANYTHING,but ONLY A PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE SITUATION in which he gets to go with his mother and aunt to that resort BECAUSE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK before writing STUPID COMMENTS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If that was me I be fucking both of them every day plus making sure they werecaiiying my kid in them too.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Anon 12/16/19

Some people should lay off the caps lock button.

milfman23milfman237 months ago

Good storyline

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous