2 Penny Gets a Surprise

Story Info
A freshly fucked wife experiments with a bi friend.
2.3k words
4.27
18.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second instalment in a series featuring a night at a hotel featuring Penny and a blindfold. I am grateful to Jess Gabriel for editorial skills.

Down in the bar after Phil went upstairs, I ordered a coffee cocktail and sipped it tensely. After a couple of sips, I jumped on my phone and messaged Lotty, "We are up and running ". I saw two blue ticks and then a short reply appeared, "c u soon".

Lotty lives in the next town. I had spoken to Lotty during the week and explained to her the plan, she had been amazed Penny would go for it. She had asked a ton of safety questions in quick succession. I sent her the pics of Phil and all of a sudden, she got into asking about the erotic side. Lotty confessed that her and her husband were equally relaxed about sex. I had always thought that. She said that all of their encounters had been with other women. I told her I'd heard that and wondered if she might be free to help on Friday night.

You see, another of Penny's fantasies involved a lesbian encounter. I had only shared part of the plan with Penny. Lotty was in an Uber right now on her way to join me in the bar. As good as her word, Lotty appeared after thirty minutes. She looked stunning. A short blue dress silhouetted her slight frame. She leaned into me for a hug, I still had a hard on and tried to conceal it. It clearly didn't work.

"Someone's pleased to see me. Or is it from the thought of what your dirty wife is up to?" She laughed and carried on. "Nice hotel, I will have a G&T please. I spoke to my husband Travis and he's ok me playing with Penny, but he draws the line at you being there. He knows I had a thing for you. It's sweet really, he's jealous. He has been all over me every night this week." She had a wicked look on her face. "I can barely walk", she smirked.

I managed to order her drink in double quick time. She sat close to me on the next stool and put her hand on my inner thigh. That wasn't helping my predicament.

She quietly said, "Well I guess your pretty wife is getting fucked right now. The least I can do is check out what I'm missing out on."

With that her hand slipped over my cock and squeezed me through my trousers. "How long have you wanted to do that?".

She just smiled and said, "How bizarre that what I really want is in my hand right now, but I'm going to do you a solid and fuck my friend. That's always been on my list, too. We did kiss, Penny, and I once or twice. Let's see whether she remembers."

Lotty and I carried on like this for a few minutes; she played with me casually and I struggled to keep a conversation going to be honest.

Lotty looked at her watch and said, "Its 8.25. I'm going to go and loiter. Where are the toys?"

I nearly came on the spot, "They are in a gray travel bag by the TV."

She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek and a final squeeze, finished her G&T and walked away.

*****

Lotty

I arrived outside the room and could hear affable voices within and the occasional moan. I realised I was early. A few other guests came and went, but no one paid me any attention. I pretended to be checking my phone. I stood close to the door and when I heard Phil say goodbye, I scooted down the end of the corridor and round a corner. I counted to ten and walked directly to the room; I guess I walked directly passed Phil, certainly I passed a guy that smelt of sex and looked like he had enjoyed a good workout. I let myself into the room and saw Penny sat on the bed. The smell of sex was strong, and my wicked streak kicked in, "Room service" I announced.

Penny started to stutter something and I cut her off, "Honey, Penny, I'm here for you. It's Lotty. Your pervert husband sent me. He's downstairs in the bar with an enormous hard on. I checked, you are a lucky girl. I hope that stranger gave you a thorough service. I have in mind to give you another."

By this time, I was stood in front of Penny and I pulled her to me. I hugged my old friend and ran my fingers through her long dark hair. I smoothed the sweat from her forehead. She began to speak, trying to explain but I cut her off, "You smell of cum. You dirty girl. I'm getting hot just thinking about what you have been up to. I can see empty condom wrappers."

Penny again started to try and explain, I smothered her words kissing her full on the mouth. There was only a moments hesitation and she was tonguing me desperately. I pushed her back on the bed. "I can see dried cum on your chest, you have been a nasty slut, haven't you. Did you suck his cock?".

"Yes Lotty, I loved it. Did you really feel my husband up in the bar?".

"To be fair, he poked me with it. He couldn't help it, he was over wrought with excitement when we hugged", I replied. I licked the skin between her breasts. "Salty." Pushing the bra straps off her shoulders I freed her breasts and sucked each nipple until it was hard.

Penny in a low voice said, "Oh my gosh, when you came in I thought it was going to be my husband and all I would need to do was toss him off for 60 seconds, I'm not sure my body is ready for this."

"Don't you want me, Penny?", I queried playfully.

"I've wanted you for years. Longer than my husband has fantasied about you. Let's do this. Free my hands."

"Not so quick", I replied.

I stood up and took out my phone. I took a photo of my hot friend and sent it to her sexy husband. I arranged her hair over her face and sent one to my husband too. I lifted her feet upon the bed and rolled Penny over, scooting her knees up to her chest and arranged her on her side. I sent a second photo of her with her sex barely covered by the thong. The one I sent to my husband had the thong between her pussy lips. He sent me a message back instantly of his hard cock. I said to Penny, "Just capturing the moment and making sure we have the boys' attention."

Penny queried what I meant and I told her, "I've sent pics of you to both our husbands. They both have massive hard on's right now", I said with a giggle.

"That last one of your used sex went only to my husband. Does that turn you on?".

Penny complained, "Phil behaved better. You are just abusing me."

I lifted Penny's blindfold off and kissed her passionately on the mouth again. I then took all my clothes off. My dress had buttons up the front and I undid them from the top to the bottom before stepping out of it and spinning to show Penny my cute ass. I removed my bra and hugged my arms to my boobs and turned to Penny.

She looked at me as if she was hungry and said, "Show me please."

I slowly dropped my arms and my boobs did a cool bounce. I moved forward to Penny and fed her my nipples, holding her head in my hands as she sucked. I was tingling after that. I stepped back and Penny ate my body up with her eyes. I was down to my pants. I pushed Penny back down on the bed. I was hot for my friend now.

Penny complained, "Everyone thinks they can push me around."

I said, "Make me cum and I will free your hands."

I sat on my knees with my sex over Penny's head. I was going to savour this; it had been a long time coming. I reached down and pulled my thong to one side. I allowed my body to descend onto her waiting mouth. Penny instantly started licking up and down my slit. She sucked on my pussy lips and then I felt her tongue exploring my hole. I was in heaven. Men think they are good at giving head, few are. Most women can't help being good at it. After a few minutes of my awesome friend giving head and making slurping noises I ground my clit on her face and had my first orgasm. It was a corker and washed back and forth over me. I may have almost suffocated Penny.

I wanted to return the favour and thought about setting her free. So, I climbed off.

Penny pleaded, "Please untie me. I want to touch you too."

She rolled over and I released her. As quick as anything she was up and embracing me. Her tongue was soon in my mouth again and I felt lightheaded. Her fingers were in my pussy and on my ass. She explored me sensually, her fingers ran light trails between my erogenous zones. I started to kiss my way down her body and spent an age licking her sexy abs and piercing. Soon after my head was buried between her thighs with her sexy thong pushed to one side. I don't know whether she was wearing stockings at the start of the evening, if she was they were long gone. Not a wisp of pubic hair, perfectly smooth. Also WET, really wet and slightly puffed up. Clearly her pussy had been well used by her visitor. As soon as I started licking it, it leaked into my mouth. I was a bit shocked to be honest.

Penny just moaned, "Not again, when I will get a rest? I've still got to service my husband tonight."

I reached up and tweaked a nipple. "Ok, yes please, make me cum", was the response.

I laboured between her legs with my tongue and inserted two fingers of my right hand to find Penny's g spot and spelt my name on her pussy lips and clit with my tongue. By the time I had spelt our husbands' names, she was screaming that she was cumming. I licked more gently and doggedly held my fingers in place, despite the crushing waves pulsing through her sex and onto my fingers. She does have strong muscles down there. Funny though that she came on T-R-A-V-I-S though. Do you think she knew?

I sat up and rubbed my neck, oral is great but it strains the neck muscles don't you find?

She there panting with her sex on display, her boobs adrift from her top and her face and chest rather flushed. I said, "Your husband left some toys for us. Are you game?".

"That dirty pervert, I might have known", was the reply through closed eyes.

In the bag was a rabbit and a couple of dildos. There was also a double ended monster. I grabbed it out and announced we would send our respectives a picture or two of this in action.

I explained scissoring to Penny and we quickly got in position. Penny grabbed the monster off me and had the lube in her other hand. My hand found something metallic in the duvet and I pulled up a buttplug. "Been busy I see", I said.

Penny looked embarrassed and said, "It was to protect my modesty."

I asked, "Did it work?".

Looking even more embarrassed Penny replied, "No, not at all."

I could reach Penny's sex and ass so I reached forward and dipped it in her juices, and teased her ass with it. There was no resistance, she had been fucked in the ass. She'd had the stranger in all her holes. I slipped it in my own ass and felt my heart race accelerate. Penny looked surprised, but relieved.

That monster was soon splitting my pussy lips and it was well lubed. Once it was inside us both, I took a photo and then made Penny take one. I sent the one of my pussy and up to my face to Travis, I also sent him the one of Penny.

We played with the monster for a while; but to be honest, it wasn't pulling its weight. That was until I repositioned us. I climbed on top of your wife and pushed it into both of us. Then I snogged her and punched her nipples until she began grinding on the monster. I talked dirty to her too, "I told her it was Travis's cock in her, that his cock was covered in my juices from having just fucked me."

She liked that. Are you surprised? I asked her, "what's it like being unfaithful twice in one night with different cocks?".

That was enough to push Penny into a solid minute of climaxing. I've never seen anything like it. Her face was so red and her chest so blotchy. I'm surprised that dildo survived the crushing it was getting in her pussy. After it flopped out of us, I watched all this other cum, her juices, just leak out of her.

I shuffled off the bed, and as I stood, I had a massive, accidental, anal-induced orgasm. In my haste I had forgotten about the buttplug, it caught me off guard. I think Penny thought I was having a fit. I explained, when I collected myself, what had happened and pulled the thing out. I threw it in the bag of toys.

Penny looked exhausted. I covered her in the duvet, tidied the toys, and turned to leave. I kissed her on the forehead, and wickedly whispered in her ear, "I wonder who your husband has coming for the third act?".

Penny didn't even open her eyes, she just groaned, "Enough."