Birthday Orgy

Story Info
Tammy and Eric get a very special birthday party.
9.5k words
4.47
36.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

"Come on," pleaded Eric. "What's the big deal?"

His older brother, Tim, remained tight lipped which was driving Eric to distraction.

"Come on," Eric whined. "You're my big brother and we tell each other everything. Don't shut me down now. What's the big Special Birthday?"

"Well," Tim replied calmly -- because he knew that calmly would drive Eric into more of a frenzy. "Part of the surprise birthday is the surprise. And, tradition is that one never tells anyone about the Surprise Birthday. Don't worry. It's nothing bad; in fact, it will change your life. It did for me."

Eric, groaned at his brother. This surprise birthday "thing" was driving him crazy and it was only a couple of days away. The only thing that he'd been able to figure out was that Tammy Franks, who was celebrating her eighteenth birthday too, would be there. Eric and Tammy had been close, like brothers and sisters, their entire life. And sharing the same birthday made it seem that they were twins. Tammy had confirmed that her parents were stonewalling her too.

Eric had grown into quite a good-looking young man. Topping out at six feet, he was every bit the stud. Broad shoulders, a chiseled face atop a strong young body. On top he had a thick head of golden blond hair.

Eric thought that his "twin sister", Tammy Franks, was a living doll. At five foot seven, she was beautiful with bronze-red hair, just like her mom, Nancy. She had sexy little hips and a really nice pair of tits. Tammy loved short dresses. He'd frequently thought that she'd be a good conquest, but they'd just been the "twins" for too long.

He held on to Tim's phrase, "it will change your life" and hoped that it would be a new car; but he realized that Tim didn't get a new car for his eighteenth birthday, so it had to be something else live changing.

The three families were like one happy family. A third of the trio of families was the Hills, Marvin and Danni, and their daughters, Tissa and Wanda. Their daughters were about the same age as Bob and Nancy Franks kids, Tammy and James. The third family in the trio was the Jakes, Ronny and Brooke. They too had two kids, Tim and Eric. They all lived in the same suburb and had hung out together since they were toddlers. Their families did lots of activities together and the kids got along more as siblings than just neighbors.

The rules were loose. If there were kids at your house at meal time, you fed them; if they were there at bedtime, they were welcome to sleep over.

Tim Jakes was the oldest of the kids. Tim was now twenty and attending college. He'd just gotten home for summer break and was looking forward to a little work for spending money and a lot of fun. This was also the summer that Eric, Tim's little brother would turn eighteen. Tim was also looking forward to Eric's eighteenth birthday special. Actually, this year, it was to be a double party with Tammy Franks turning eighteen too. Tammy and Eric would have a joint birthday special. The first and only time when two of the six kids from the three families would turn eighteen in the same year. Tim knew that he would not be invited to the party as the kids were only allowed to attend one year: the year they turned eighteen.

Eric had been bugging Tim for weeks to have him spill the beans about the party. True to the code of the party, Tim shared nothing. Part of the fun was the surprise.

Last year, Tessa Hill, had turned eighteen and had her party. The Hill family was black and, which was fine with everyone, as there was no color distention in the group. Each kid, black, white, man, or woman were all treated alike. Each got their party. This was part of a pack their parents had made years ago.

Tammy and Eric had also cornered Tissa Hill. She'd turned eighteen last year so she'd had already had her special birthday. Nothing could be chiseled from her. She was as tight-lipped as a statue.

All of the parents, the Hills, the Jakes, and the Franks, would only say that it was a rite of passage. They said nothing more.

By Friday before the Saturday event, it was learned that, this time, it would be at the Jakes house. Tim had been told to make plans elsewhere. Tammy and Eric kept a close eye on any preparations thinking that it might give something away. They saw no preparations of any sort. No cake, balloons - no nothing. The mystery grew.

Saturday rolled around and the three families got together at Ronny and Brooke's home with the other four parents and Tammy. It was a meal event that they had all experienced many times over the years.

"Are you guys excited," Marvin asked in his deep baritone voice. Marvin was a large black man with a powerful body. He carried himself with confidence. If you didn't know Marvin, you might be intimidated. But for this group, he was just a big lug with a great sense of humor.

"We're dying to know; come on, tell us what's going on."

Marvin tossed back his head and laughed in those low base tones. He knew the suspense was killing Tammy and Eric and he was loving the tease.

"All that Tim would say was that it would change my life." Eric waited for any of the adults to answer.

Ronny Jakes chimed in, "Yes, it will do that at the very lease. This will be a night you will never forget!" As Ronny had planned, this just made Eric and Tammy even more crazed with curiosity.

Ronny was a runner and in good shape. His wife leaned over and hung herself on his arm and shoulder. Eric couldn't help himself; she was hot. Pretty, still young looking and with great tits. She was wearing a rather sheer blouse and he could almost make out her nipples. He thought it an odd outfit, but this was supposed to be a party. Then, looking around all three women were wearing somewhat revealing outfits. Even Eric's mom, Brooke, was wearing a rather revealing outfit.

Eric felt his cock stiffening as he looked over these three older women. He was glad that he was seated and close to the table. No one would see.

"Well, let's clean up the kitchen and get this party cranked up," said Brooke.

With that the group rose and help clear the kitchen. The women were still sipping their wine and the men had poured themselves scotch.

Bob, Tammy's father, waived over the guests of honor and offered them drinks. "Hey, we're celebrating your becoming adults, so I guess you can have a drink." He poured and handed over the drinks to the two eighteen-year-old guests of honor.

Eric was caught off guard when he glanced over to see Marvin looking Tammy over. That was kind of normal, but he also noticed that Marvin was sporting an early hard on. Eric decided that he must be mistaken. All of the men were like second dads to all of the kids.

"Tammy," Marvin said "You look beautiful tonight. You've quite the pretty young lady."

The other dads echoed his comment.

Tammy's father, Bob Franks, jerked his head to the side calling Marvin aside. They went to the deck closing the sliding door behind them.

"I'm not sure about this. I'm not sure that Tammy is ready," Bob said.

"Suck it up, buddy. I didn't think that Tissa was ready last year, but it all went great." Marvin patted Bob on the back, "Relax. You'll see."

Bob and Marvin returned to the others with smiles on their faces to hide their concerns. Everyone was enjoying their drink of choice. Nancy Franks was already showing some signs of giddiness and was pawing Ronny's chest. Nancy, like her daughter Tammy, was a bronze-redhead and quite the sexy wife. She had a thin waist and large breast which tonight were struggling to stay inside her tight blouse. The way she toyed with Ronny gave her away as a woman who loved men -- and one that men enjoyed.

Eric scanned the room and noted that all of the women, even his mom, were really good looking and very sexy. When his mind paused on that thought he couldn't believe that he'd just thought that his mom was sexy. His high school buddies used to come over and hang out and they had all been vocal about Brooke. A couple of the guys had even come out and said that they'd like to fuck her. Eric had squashed that talk at once -- after all they wanted to fuck his mom.

"You can't fuck my mom, assholes," he told them. "Would you like me to come over and fuck your mom?"

"If we said that you could fuck our moms, could we then fuck your mom?" There were high fives and laughter. "In fact," they continued, "if you'll let us fuck your hot mom you can screw all of our moms!" Eric was not amused.

Suddenly, he'd seen in his mom the sexy part that the guys had been talking about for years. He quickly cast the thought aside and felt his face which he was sure was in full blush.

Eric saw Danni Hill across the room. She had cornered Bob Franks. Bob looked uncomfortable and Danni appeared to be trying to calm him down. Danni was a short, maybe five-foot four black woman. Next to her husband's massive build she looked even smaller. Now that Eric was considering the sexy nature of the women, he had to admit that Danni was also sexy. She had average sized breast a slim waist line a really big ass. Her hair was cut really short on top and she shaved the hair on the sides and back of her head. Eric guessed that it was "her look".

Marvin called for order and asked, "Are we ready to begin?" He was met with whoops and cheers.

"Let's start upstairs," Brooke said. "Follow me."

Upstairs? Eric couldn't understand what was up there for a party. What was his mom doing?

The group allowed Eric and Tammy, the birthday celebrants to follow Brooke. The rest of the group follow them.

Brooke walked into the master bedroom encouraging everyone to follow. When all had gotten inside, Marvin took the floor.

"Tammy and Eric, welcome to your special birthday." He paused as people hoisted their glasses. Tammy and Eric stood with confused looks on their faces. Marvin continued, "Our little group of friends decided years ago when all of you kids were young that when you become eighteen, we'd tell you all about our little group and give you one night with all of us."

"What the hell are you talking about, you sound like you're about to tell us you're devil worshipers," Tammy blurted out.

"Nothing like that," Marvin continued. "Actually, we're swingers." He paused for it to sink in and wait for any questions. "Since you were all very young, the six of have been getting together for little sex parties."

Tammy and Eric looked at each other in shock. How could their parents have been fucking the neighbors for years?

"So, two years ago, Tim turned eighteen and we gave him his night of sex. Then last year, it was Tissa's turn. Tonight, it's your turn."

Ronny and Brooke took Eric and Bob and Nancy took Tammy and brought them to the middle of the room. Marvin chimed in, "We're going to let you two undress each other. So, don't be embarrassed you'll find being naked in this group is quite natural.

"Are you okay with this," Eric whispered into Tammy's ear. She paused before nodding. Eric could feel his cock hardening at the prospect of stripping Tammy and fucking her. He'd thought about it for a long time; he just didn't think he'd have an audience which included his mom and dad. He took the first step and started to unbutton her top. She had nice tits and he'd yearned to caress them. As he slipped off her top it dropped to the floor and he reached behind her to release her sexy little pink bra. When he slid it from her shoulders he faced two amazing tits -- even better than he'd imagined while jerking off to just this scenario. He caressed them gently. Her skin was warm and soft. Her nipples soon were standing up. It wasn't Eric's first time with a girl, but if the truth be told his experience was limited. Thank goodness for Internet porn.

He leaned forward and took her nipples into his mouth and worked them with his tongue; the other he fingered. Her first sharp moan startled him. She was responding to his touch. Eric caught a glimpse of Tammy's father, Bob standing across the room. He was obviously uncomfortable.

Tammy took a grip on his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head. Like his head of blond hair, his chest was also hairy in the same blond color. She rubbed his chest and back. Putting her mouth close to his ear, she whispered, "I've always wanted this." She reached down and removed his belt and unzipped his shorts allowing them to fall to the floor. And, with her thumbs tucked inside the sides of his boxers she slid her body down as she pulled them to the floor. Eric stood naked in front of Tammy and the group.

Tammy gazed at his cock. It was big. Well, bigger than she'd seen before. While not an expert, she estimated it at a least seven inches and stout. On her knees with her face at the level of his cock, she reached up and grabbed both of his ass cheeks. They were firm and she gave them a squeeze.

Eric was shocked when he felt her lips on his cock's head. As her mouth became familiar with his cock, it grew to its full length. Tammy realized that she'd underestimated him by a bit.

Tammy stood and Eric removed her little short skirt. Wasting no time, he slid her panties down and off of her. Standing, he kissed her on the neck and then mouth as his hand explored her patch and pussy lips. Her patch was sported the softest hair he'd ever felt. He slid his fingers between her lips just as he'd seen on Internet porn. When she moaned loudly, he knew that he'd gotten it right. His search for her clit took no time at all and she let out a little scream of passion. He continued to toy with her and soon his finger was rimming her pussy hole.

He picked her up and took her to the bed where he laid her and then put his head between her legs. He worked both her pussy hole and her clit with tongue and fingers. She started wiggling about the bed and panting hard. She was kicking off an orgasm. Eric pulled himself to his knees and positioned himself between her legs. His cock was pointing straight ahead at his target and goal. He was moving to his goal when he heard Marvin's voice.

"Not so fast. We have a ritual for this."

Eric and Tammy hadn't been thinking about the adults -- or their parents. Now that they took a look around the room, they saw all six of the adults naked. Marvin said, "We'll start with Tammy. Guys, step forward and pick a card." Each man selected his card from a deck held face down. Together they held up their selected card. Marvin was high card with the King of Spades.

Marvin put on a big smile and rubbed his palms together. Everyone could see that he was delighted to go first. As Marvin moved to the bed, he motioned for Eric to move away. As he walked to her Tammy could see his nice size dick. It was about the size of Eric's. Her eyes popped when she say the massive balls that swung from side-to-side as he walked to her. Reaching the bed where Tammy lay. He took her body as his, first tasting her tits and kissing her neck. She turned her head to him and he kissed her on the lips driving his hot, pink tongue into her mouth.

Eric looked at Bob, Tammy's dad. He was looking very uncomfortable apparently restraining himself from breaking this up and recusing his daughter from the room of horny men waiting their turn with his daughter. He knew that he and Nancy had agreed to this years ago and also that he'd been the first one to fuck Marvin's daughter, Tissa, just last year. She'd turned out to be a hot little bitch. To this very moment he remembered pushing his cock into her tight black pussy as the little slut begged for more. Just thinking about it, he grew hard all over again. He glanced back at the bed and saw Marvin was between Tammy's legs picking up where Eric had left off. His daughter was wiggling under his tongue, her back arched as she became aroused.

To assure Bob that he was not taking advantage, Marvin said, "She's really wet with sweet sexy juice. Bob, she really seems to be into this," Marvin paused. "I've also found something else. It's a special treat for me. Tammy's little hymen is here for me to take." Bob threw his head back in defeat. Marvin's cock was about to fuck his daughter and take her hymen.

Marvin had returned to her lips. His thumb was jiggling her clit and his tongue was exploring her hymen. She started to buck and jerk as her cum approached. Tammy was the only one getting excited. Marvin's cock was its stiffest.

During all of this with Eric and Marvin, Tammy had not spoken a single word. Her vocals were all moans and squeals. With Marvin holding her cum on the edge, she finally spoke.

"Fuck me you bastard! Put that cock in my pussy and let me cum."

Marvin raised her pussy using a pillow under her ass. He moved forward on his knees. His cock dripped precum onto her pussy lips. He tapped her pussy with his hard cock. Leaning forward he paused to suck her nipples as he continued to gently tap his cock into her lips. His massive body stretched up to kiss her on the lips.

She whispered softly, "Please be gentle."

"You're like a daughter to me. You know that. I'd never hurt you," he whispered to her ear so softly that he was sure no one else could have heard.

Sitting up on his knees, Marvin towered over Tammy's young body. He rubbed his cock between her lips from top to bottom ending up with the head at the opening to her pussy. He gently pushed forward until he tapped her hymen. He paused as she whimpered and held her breath. Marvin reached down and put his arms under her knees and pulled them up into the air. While he repositioned her, he was careful to keep his cock head gently pressed to her hymen.

He looked down at her and winked. She smiled and at that moment, he flexed his hips and his cock broke through her hymen. She didn't make a sound, but offered him a small smile.

After a pause, Marvin pressed his cock its full length into what had to be the tightest pussy he'd ever entered. The snug fit excited him and he hardened even more. Once he had given her his full length, he started to move back and forth in her cunt. He'd only pumped her for a couple of minutes and a cum was swelling inside her. He slowed, but that only seemed to push her cum forward. Her body was ridged and her hands gripped the sheets. Marvin resumed his previous pace. He had a great stamina and as the women knew he could fuck for a long time. Finally, as she approached her next orgasm, he decided to join her. They both cried out and he took one last, long thrust to go balls-deep into her. As he did so, she screamed and he released a flood of cum into her hot, tight pussy. When she'd relaxed a bit, he pulled his cock from her and kissed her on the lips.

"Let's see who gets Eric first," Nancy said. They shuffled the cards and each woman selected a face-down card. "Let's see them, girls," Nancy. The women held up their cards. Brooke won with a ten. Eric froze. Did they really expect him to fuck his mom while they watched? Eric's dad, Ronny, saw the hesitation and went over and stood by Eric.

"These are the rules of the group. You'll do this. Brooke will love it. You should know that this is a one night only thing. Two years ago, your brother, Tim, stood here. He stepped up and fucked her hard -- twice. You may have noticed that in the last couple of years she often calls Tim "stud"? Where do you think he got that name? She's going to love it; hey, your cock is a bit bigger than Tim, and she loves big cock. Now get in there."

Brooke was laying on the bed motioning Eric to come to her. He couldn't understand it or believe it happened, but his cock which was already pointing forward jumped up with a twitch and stiffened. He climbed on the bed beside his mom and she sat up. He reached around her and released her bra. She laid back on the bed and lifted her hips allowing him to slide her sexy panties down and off. He'd never seen his mom naked and as he took it all in, he realized that she was amazing. He now knew why all of his buddies wanted to fuck her.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers