All Comments on '2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 01'

by TessaBear_xoxo

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good grief this was junk.

How old are you? 14? Have you actually had sex before because reading this was cringe worthy, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in Interracial, not Loving Wives.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
CATEGORY!

When the description says this, "Monica & Jacquie's weekend of interracial love & procreation," I would expect to find the story in Interracial, not Loving Wives!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
It's story's like this...

that make me happy I'm an old fart that doesn't have to worry about seeing the world that this is going to create.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

Kindergarten-Whore Shit. Not more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You would think a woman would choose a more intelligent and sophisticated sperm donor.

Well, no, I guess YOU wouldn't. But anyone with an IQ above 50 would. This is just embarrassing, and probably racist. Why do black sperm donors talk and act like ghetto trash? Ridiculous, and insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WATPOT

What A Toxic Piece Of Trash.

Impossible to follow up on with a chapter 2 because no live characters in the story exist.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
More garbage

Loving wives has maybe one good story each day, the rest are extremely dumb. This is not one of the good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

wrong category-ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredibly stupid story...

I can understand wanting to have sex with attractive black men, but why on earth would these 2 gorgeous wives have to pay for it? In the world we all live in gorgeous women would have hundreds of men lined up wanting to fuck them and the men would be the ones paying not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep your day job!

Worthless chuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring

Same old tired, Ignorant trope. If this excited you, please don't marry or procreate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep

Thought the same thing as sbrooks103x.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

At least understand what you're writing and put this in IR instead of loving wives. You're going to get killed here. Firstly, because you're in the wrong category. Secondly, because this is written at such a juvenile level. A horny teenager would have done a better job. The myth of the BBC has been done to death. And it's just that - a myth. Not all black men have big dicks. I've been in enough locker rooms to know that for a fact. But it's always good for a laugh when another fool writes about it. Ask most women how uncomfortable and down right painful a big dick is and you might revise your thinking. Badly done drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taking the chance

She didn't plan on sex without a condom. If she does get pg from going bareback there are things she can do to prevent having a blk kid. So let write the story with some common sense.

PS : next time put in proper category

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Actually

This doesn't belong anywhere. It's that bad.xoxxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong

Wrong category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just

Not Good. Wasted a whole 3 minutes on this piece of crap.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
I agree with @26thNC...

I agree with @26thNC...That's what I was going to say! No matter the category, this will always be bad! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

More racist bullshit, please don't write anything more, this is simply horrible,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just billshit

This story written by a black man with a mighty ego on text and probably with little to offer other than his racist demeaning attitude towards white men and lack of respect towards white women proves his small mentality and even smaller abilities as an authoe....Most black women wouldnt write about black men and white women. Few women in general would write a story to humiliate their huabands or make themselves look like stupid worthless whores and no white man would dehumanize his own kind...If this so called woman was a real woman and a good author she qould not hide information that was non identifiable in literotica such as sex or race..this is a self absorbed racist with a power problem and deep seated disrespect to whites and women.....give it a minus 100

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Unpopular topic for this group, but

You write well. I personally didn't like the theme of the story, but I think you have the ability to create a good one. So, don't get discouraged by the extremely negative reaction or take it personally. Try to be more careful with category alignment, but keep writing and expressing your ideas.

If you had posted this in another category, you would have not seen the vitriolic response and your scores would have been higher.

KB

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Sheesh!

My dear friends it's called Bull-a-fied...Cuckie got Siss-i-fied....Wife Just got her Bull-a-fication!....I am not going to trash this author WHY. You've already done that....3 Stars for the story. ..2Stars for the wrong category ★★★★★WOOF!

auhound49auhound49about 5 years ago
Much above average story!

I find it to be well written - you took the time to give detail to all that is happening and how Monica felt as things progressed. PLEASE continue this for several more episodes.

I find preg risk sex to be the only real sex ther is - allelse is mere mutual masterbation. It is even hotter if an actual baby is unwanted, as with Monica - the worry can be a real arenaline rush for her. I hope you bring out the two wek sweats in Episode three where she is back home and both have to sweat out the worry.

Also, how dangerous is it for Monica?

Will you be bringing out more of her submissiveness? And at least some spankings. Perhaps a whipping?

PS tere is a "pregnancy risk" tag for you to use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Letter to the Hubby

My wife and I liked this story a lot because it was just a straight forward letter from a wife to her husband. It narrated, in great detail, how this sexual encounter was planned and how it came down. For the cuckhold husband in the story, who already had this fantasy, it was a perfect way to tell him how she took BBC. The only part of the story we did not enjoy was that the black men were portrayed as fairly ghetto. It would have been more credible if they had been educated, professional black men breeding these two educated professional white women.

The main reason we loved this story was because my wife has slept with a lot of black men. The first one was several years after we were married. She was at a business convention and, on the last day, found just the right guy. She is a petite (98 pound), short (4’ 10” tall) Latina and he was a tall, muscular black guy who had played sports in college. In fact, he was 6’ 5” tall and 280 pounds. She just loved being swept off her feet by someone almost three times her weight.

After dining, drinks and dancing they went up to her room and she called me by FaceTime to get my permission. Years before, I had encouraged her and told her that if she ever felt she wanted to sleep with another man she should go for it! However, that night, she just felt the need to double check with me before she spread her legs for him.

About 15 minutes later she called me again and laughingly said “Honey, I’m all alone and I have not fucked him!” Then, she went on to explain that they had tried to have sex, but that his cock was so big it would not fit in her tight little pussy. Thus, she sent him out to a nearby drug store to buy some lubricant! She quickly hung up when he returned!

A bit later I got two photos from her. The first was of her trying to suck his enormous man meat; it was obviously taken by him because she was staring lustfully directly up into his eyes. The second was shocking, as it showed his lubed cock shoved about a third of the way in her pussy. Then, a half an hour later, I received a short video of her contorted face as she was having a massive orgasm.

Finally, several hours later, I received one last photo of her gaping, well-fucked pussy with cum dribbling out of it. Her text with this photo was “This guy is all man; there was no way I was going to ask him to use a condom. I hope he knocked me up!” Well, she did not get pregnant that night. However, when she returned home, she immediately took me out to have a vasectomy. She said, “There is no way I am going to let your pencil-thin, five-inch dick knock me up!”

Each one of our three children were sired by different black lovers she has had. Even after three kids and numerous BBCs fucking her; her pussy is reasonably tight, and the black men love that! Also, the size/weight difference is a major turn on for both her and her lovers. Being their little fuck doll is the highlight of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it. More more more

I want moteeeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Promising

Keep writing - this was pretty good and I'd like to see where it leads in future chapters. Probably better posted in the interracial category but that's your choice. Anyone reading a story with this title and being shocked to find interracial themes just might have themselves to blame!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

Can't wait for more! Left me hard and panting! I want to read about the whole weekend in all its wet and messy details. Wondering if she and Jacquie also end up pleasing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Entertaining as a story but the commentor who’s wife did this is confusing. Who would stay married if there wife wouldn’t have their kids but wanted another mans? Also if your white it would be blatantly obvious that she had a black guy kid . I would never raise the dirt bags wife kids in this this situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Joker!

I enjoyed the humour of this story, it was quite funny.

But sexually I found it rather boring.

deerhunter00deerhunter00about 5 years ago
Wow simply amazing

Very hot! I loved the details about the lingerie, her reluctance and the description of their bodies. Please write another one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story

how do these people write this who would want a wife or wifes that sleep around with men because their black good job its just a story get a life please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The thought of white people paying restitution to any race for something that happened now almost three hundred years ago is ludicrous.

Your description of them in the restaurant and the things they said would have had them ejected before they ever got to eat. The stereo type of the overly large black cock and assumption of the small white cock because of the size of the condoms was a true turn off.

You made DeShawn sound intelligent when they first met him and then like a gutter snipe as time went on. Your over the top enthusiasm of the white husband to know his white wife was going to have sex with a black man when he claimed it was only a fantasy and not to be acted on pushed my limits.

I feel you have a passion to write just not how to express it the right way. I hope you continue to write and hope to read future stories from you (just not ones like this).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spontaneious Convulsiv Vomiting 🤮

Have a bucket full ! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so many of us white hubbies dream of this....

I'm literally breathing hard as I write this....the themes you include are unbelievably erotic: enormous black cocks of course; breeding white wives; the notion that white pussies should be reserved for BBC; the inferiority of white dicks; the wonderful chat about "reparations" lol All of it is so perfect....it has my white cock throbbing and oozing with precum!

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Well written

This is a good story that is well written. While reading it I fantasized that my wife was Monica and DeShawn drove her crazy and made her come like mad several times before he flooded her fertile and ovulating pussy with his black baby batter. In my fantasy my wife ends up pregnant as every white girl/woman should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story very well written keep writing forget the haters

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

W-T'F...how could you ruin such a hot erotic story? I got half way thru the first page and quit reading.. husband want to see you with a black man.. but no..wife can't even honor one request.. she runs off to fuck WITHOUT hubby getting his fantasy to watch...not even going to read the rest...I beg the author to do a complete redo and get it right..hubby there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have talent as a writer, but this was racist. You write about how the contract the ladies had to sign had noticeable misspellings. You also speak of reparations is such a trivial way; sex with white pew is not reparations in any shape, form, or fashion. Then, it is obvious that you really don't know black people well, as you talk about both men having skin as black as coal. It is believable that the man from Africa may have had skin as black as coal, but African-Americans are so racially mixed that most African-Americans are not coal black in color. Therefore, with Deshawn being African-American, he might be dark-skinned, but not coal black.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

A good part 1 and has to be seen in that context. I liked it. ironically I had read part 2 first. For what its worth its always going to be tricky writing interacial without sounding a bit racist. When you write PC it just isnt horny whatsoever. Chloe tv x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On my pledge week I was sent to our sister all Black sorority. I was to obey every command from any of the seniors. I was taught how to sexually pleasure their wet Black counts, making sure that they also squirted. I found out any female could squirt!

The last of the week of my servitude they had a sorority party (all Blsack, except for me.) I served refreshments while dressed in a sheer black blouse, no bra, no panties, wearing thigh high black stockings, red high heels, red fingernails and toenails, red lipstick and red high heels. I had a Black very sheer skirt on.

The evening started out on my knees giving oral pleasure to various sorority members, which by then I'd found out that I actually truly enjoyed.

Soon their male guests started arriving, all Black males.

I tolerated being felt up a lot! Soon there were naked Black couples everywhere. The scene was visually extremely HOT. My pushy was dripping my juices down my long legs.

I'm 5'9", 38DD-34-36 but some of the basketball guys were even taller. I had to drop down on my knees and show them my oral skills on some of the sorority sisters.

Soon some of the Black guys were sitting in front of me exposing their beautiful big hard Black clocks while I was still on my knees. The sisters started having me fondle those BIG BLACK clocks, then sucking them.

Soon I was laid out on the carpet and was ducked bareback over and over, then even a 5 Black man gangbang. Thank God I was on birth control!

I experienced my first 69 with the girls took turns above me and the spent chum from their fucking dripped down to my open red lips. YUMMY!

It was a long night and one I admitted later on that I truly loved!

Orpheum69

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

A white author trying to fake Black dialogue is both racist and detracts from the story. An automatic 1* as soon as I see that as it indicates that story is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unlike others on here I like the story. The thought of white women being submissive around blackmen and the men sensing it is exciting. The woman scared, knowing that if they push her they can get what they want and eventually they start and her body gives her away. The only question is will it only be one, as blushing, she hears them laughing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Overall I enjoyed the story, it was hot in places, crap in others. My best friend and I spent a week in Jamaica when we were 38. Like going to Las Vegas, it took a day to unwind and realize we weren't home and with no husbands or kids in tow, we had a wild time with several local men :) Best memory: looking in a mirror and seeing two black studs fucking us silly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife is about 90% Italian with some Irish. We discused this syuff and It's really exciting for her. The seed would be better for stronger features and endowment also. She could have like 6 months with quite a few of them for a good mix, so great fun for her away also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessaBear_xoxo@TessaBear_xoxo
239 Followers
Tessa has a GPS system....but she still doesn't know where she's going in life... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with." - Candace Bushnell "We ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES