2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DeShawn kept standing as we sat down.

He explained, "Ladies, here's what's up. We're tellin' y'all our first name only. Dat it! We're not gonna tell y'all our last names or social security or some shit like that. You're not gonna know where the crib's at."

Jacquie made a show of holding up a blank white envelope stuffed with cash and then sliding it across the table towards him.

"All right, you feelin' me, we let ya have some of our fine baby makin' seed, and you pay us this cash money, and we cool. You girls are cute as hell, but that's the extent of our commitment with y'all."

Abdi winked at Jacquie. I wondered how much she had paid for these "services."

DeShawn continued, "See like we ain't in the business of payin' child support to a thousand baby mommas. Shit, I breed a new wifey e'ry week since I join this here group, and that was like three years ago."

I did the quick math. At a minimum, DeShawn had gotten to know the secrets of 156 individual female bodies. I shivered. That was a lot of carnal knowledge for one man to possess. I would be just one more notch in the bedpost.

Abdi took out a couple of pens and wrinkled pages from his backpack and put them in front of Jacquie and me.

"No knockin' boots till you sign these contacts."

The contract looked amateurish. I wondered if this was a real legal document. Would this really hold up in court?? There were a few noticeable spelling mistakes. I didn't bother to read the whole thing before writing my signature at the bottom.

After I had signed, it suddenly hit me that I was signing an agreement that I would not seek child support from these two black men! Even though it was only Jacquie who was trying for a baby, it dawned on me that I could actually get pregnant from this experience too!!

I started to think back through the last couple of weeks and how regularly I had taken the pill. I was not as careful as I usually am. But I felt better when I thought of all the condoms you had dropped in the suitcase.

DeShawn extended his hand as if he was asking me to dance. I accepted, and he led me to the bedroom. Abdi did the same with Jacquie. There was a single California king bed.

"Oh god," I thought to myself, "This is going to be interesting."

Once in the bedroom, each black man started to kiss us. Right from the start, DeShawn had his tongue in my mouth. He was clearly an EXPERT kisser, and I felt pure electricity!! I held his cheek while wrapping my other arm around his neck.

Jacquie was also having a magical time kissing Abdi. We were having a full-on make-out session while standing right next to each other. DeShawn lifted me off the floor. His strength as he held me in his arms was incredible. He kissed me for a long time but not nearly long enough.

DeShawn set me down and took hold of Jacquie's hand. He spun her around.

"I propose a lil' game," DeShawn said with a smirk on his face, "we both want first crack at inseminate'n this fine bitch and here's how we gonna settle this. Yo, nigga, you wanna tell 'em the rest?"

Abdi explained, "Yeah, yeah, we gonna have a blowjob contest, and the man who has the most self-control is the real man who gets to hit this blonde pussy first. And the bitch that can't get her man off? She gots to go without her panties for the rest of the weekend."

I was still thinking over the competition rules when the two black men unzipped their flies, and two GINORMOUS black dicks flopped out. I was prepared for a big penis, but this was really, really big!!

Abdi clearly had a longer specimen. It hung down quite a way between his legs. The best way to describe DeShawn's penis: The Beer Can. Even that description doesn't do it justice. It was more like one of those giant 32-ounce Miller High Life cans (seriously, that's only a slight exaggeration).

Jacquie sunk down to her knees in front of Abdi and took hold of his long black penis and put it in her mouth—well, only a little more than the head at first. There was no way even half of his length would fit in her mouth.

DeShawn sat down on the edge of the bed. Jacquie already had a headstart. I had an old scrunchie in my handbag and quickly pulled my hair back into a high ponytail. I kneeled before DeShawn and opened wide—really wide.

It was now that I was confronted with the different aromas and tastes of the negro manhood. It was not a bad taste or smell—I can't really describe it except that it was stronger and a little bit funkier. At the same time, I was treated to a super closeup view of DeShawn's tightly-curled, coarse pubic hair.

I tried to give DeShawn the same blowjob that you enjoy so much hon. I was prevented by the size of his black dick. My tongue did not have enough room to maneuver!! I was not completely inexperienced—I'd given head to all my boyfriends in high school—but I really had no idea what this black man enjoyed. Should I give him eye contact? Was this the right way to suck him off? My question was answered when he grabbed my ponytail. I let him move my head as he desired.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jacquie giving an extremely energetic blowjob to Abdi. She is a naturally competitive girl, and she was putting her all into this.

Ever determined, she was rapidly moving her head forward and back on his long black dick. I was surprised to hear her moaning. Every once in a while, she would spit saliva and slide her tongue up and down his shaft. Then, not only did she lick his black balls, she did so loudly and enthusiastically!

That provided me with some inspiration. As my head was bobbing up and down on DeShawn, I steadied myself with one hand on his leg. That freed up my other hand to tickle and fondle his testicles. All the while, he kept pushing and pulling on my head. I looked up and could see from his expression that he was getting closer. He drove into my mouth a little more, which was also a telltale sign. He started to groan and pull on my hair faster and faster. It wasn't long before a full load of semen splashed against the back of my throat. It was a lot of cum!!

DeShawn was upset when he realized he'd lost the challenge.

"Oh, damn—fuck, no."

Abdi didn't hesitate to rub it in, "Nigga, you make the rules, and I still win."

DeShawn responded, "Fuck, whatever, my tadpoles are faster too, and they gonna swim 'round yours and 'pregnate this blonde bitch anyways."

In frustration, he turned to me and ordered, "Bitch, take your damn clothes off."

Yes, the demeaning language was aggravating. Why the hell did it make me want him so bad?!! (Perhaps it tapped into the secretly submissive side of my personality. I was promoted to a senior management position early in my career. As someone who regularly has a lot of power over other people, this gave me the chance to feel degraded. I know it's weird, but deep down, I enjoyed the verbal humiliation.)

The black men pulled up their pants and sat back, ready for a show.

(Hon, you're going to love this next part.)

I started to slowly unbutton the gold buttons on my blouse. Jacquie watched intently and then undid her blazer and slipped it from her shoulders.

When I had unbuttoned the last button, I waited for a half-second before, with both hands, confidently pulling the blouse open and off. I nonchalantly tossed it back towards the chair behind me. I was now standing before them in a lacy white push-up bra. It made me smile when I glanced down at the hollow between my breasts. This particular bra provides the illusion that I have a lot more cleavage than I do in reality.

Jacquie had stopped removing her clothes. Intuitively, I understood she'd paused so that I would have the full attention of the two black guys. By disrobing separately, we'd extend the flirty strip show.

I reached behind me and started to slide the zipper down the back of my skirt. I went as slowly as possible. It was a slim fitting pencil skirt and required a few wiggles of the hips to get it moving. After that, the skirt slid down my legs on its own. This left me in only my bra, thong, and hose.

After stepping out of my heels, I looked over at Jacquie. I wanted her to go next. She took the cue and slipped her fingers under the bottom hem of the sweater dress. OMG was she good at raising her dress at a deliberately slow pace!!

Her piercing blue eyes darted between the two black men, giving full eye contact to each one. Ever so slowly, the hem inched upwards. First, we found out that her black nylons were, in fact, thigh highs. Then, creeping the dress up, she revealed her sheer T-back thong.

Jacquie continued to pull the dress upwards over her tummy, matching black demi bra, and finally over her head. (Jacquie has shoulder-length hair and managed to do this without getting tangled. I would not have been able to pull this off as gracefully with my wavy, thick, waist-length hair.)

Without any fuss, Jacquie reached behind her back, unclipped the back of her bra, and let her breasts fall free. I have seen Jacquie topless a few times before, and her "chi-chis" never cease to amaze. I'm actually pretty jealous. Her large natural breasts are totally out of proportion to her slender frame. She has cute pink nipples, which I find fascinating. I'm used to seeing my own beige nipples.

Sexily, she put her foot up on top of the bed close to Abdi's crotch and had him take off one of her stiletto pumps. She repeated this same move with DeShawn. He removed her other high heel shoe.

There was a soft bench at the foot of the king bed. I pulled it out so everyone would have a good view. I lay down on my back. I lifted my butt in the air and pulled my nude pantyhose down from my waist. Then I rested my ass back down on the upholstery and put my legs straight up in the air. This allowed me to lift one of my legs slightly above the other leg as I took off my hose. I peeled them up to my knees and over my calves and feet as seductively as I could. I didn't think they were as sexy as Jacquie's thigh high stockings. I was wrong. Doing this actually got the black guys whistling. I felt myself blush!!

After me, Jacquie clasped the band of the stocking top and started to roll the nylon down her leg. She wasn't able to get it past her thigh.

"No way! Ya keep 'em on," Abdi said.

At the same time that we had been performing our stripteases, the black men had been gradually shedding their clothes. They were now down to boxer briefs.

Abdi got up from the bed. He kneeled in front of Jacquie. Abdi then bent forward so that his face was almost level with the front of her skimpy thong. He grabbed hold of her ass, pulled her forwards, and took a loud sniff of her crotch. He let out a satisfied sigh and pulled the thong down her legs.

"Remember, this last time you wear panties," Abdi reminded her.

Jacquie had also gotten a wax down there, leaving only a tuft of blonde pubic hair.

DeShawn howled, "Damn, the carpet matches the drapes!"

Yes, it was proof she was a natural blonde. Abdi started lapping at her hoo-ha while his hands explored her newly naked body, dressed only in thigh highs. One of his hands cupped her right breast while the other hand squeezed her ass. Jacquie was running her hands lightly over his cornrow braids. I watched in absolute amazement. I have always been in awe of her flawless, milky white skin. It was in complete contrast to this African man, the shade of midnight, attacking her body with his tongue.

While I was distracted by their steamy interracial embrace, my own black lover approached. DeShawn was fully erect, blatantly evident through the stretched fabric of his boxer briefs. He took my hands and directed me to pull his underwear down his legs. I got them off around his feet and stood back up. Even though I'm not that short at 5' 8", DeShawn simply towered over me. His eyes moved up and down my body approvingly. It was so hot. (The grueling CrossFit workouts have been so worth it. He clearly appreciated my flat stomach and curvy hips. He said that I had been blessed by the "fertility goddess.")

With both hands, he reached around me and caressed my bare bottom, clad only in a thong.

"Damn, girl, you my cutie wit' a booty," he complimented.

At the same time, I needed to say something to DeShawn.

"My husband asked that we use a condom," I told him.

I was worried that I sounded too meek when I made this request. DeShawn wrinkled up his nose. I could tell that he wasn't happy. The situation was very awkward as he sat back down. I unzipped the suitcase, grabbed a handful of condoms, and stumbled back to DeShawn. When I handed them over, he started to barrel laugh.

"Your hubby don't want us to use a rubber. He woulda sent ya with some Magnum XL if he was fo' real. Nah, he secretly want you to ride me bareback."

DeShawn tore open a pack and demonstrated that the condom would not fit his extra-wide penis.

I did not believe him that you would have liked me to go without protection. I knew for certain that this was not what I wanted. I was not prepared to take risks with my body—my health. At this point, I was still wearing my underwear. I thought about getting dressed and leaving the hotel. But I stayed frozen, sitting on the bed beside him.

DeShawn reached for a bottle on the nightstand and squirted some lube onto his massive penis. He took my hand and guided me to spread it around.

"There you go sugar," he said reassuringly, "nice and gentle on the big black cock."

Hon, in all our time together, we have never used lube, so this was a completely new experience for me. It was slimy and slippery and felt cold against the warm, veiny skin of his black penis. I could see how the lube was necessary if I was to ever fit this monster inside me.

"Monica," he asked rhetorically, "you like my big black cock?"

He was breaking my resistance.

"Yes, I like your big cock," I admitted reluctantly.

I continued to weigh my options. What would we do if I got pregnant?! What if I got a disease?! Even a minor STI would be terrible!! Then again, Jacquie had pulled Abdi down beside her on the other side of the bed. She was feverishly kissing him on the neck. Jacquie was willing to have unprotected sex with him! She must have done her due diligence on this organization?? These black men must be safe, right?!!

Hon, I realized that whatever decision I made, it would affect both of us.

I turned my body fully towards DeShawn while folding one leg up on the bed, my foot resting against my opposite thigh. I had clearly made my decision. I tilted my head back to receive his mouth. My tongue tasted his big juicy lips. While we kissed, his enormous black hands roamed my half-naked body. His fingers delicately skimmed across the surface of my supple skin. I was having trouble thinking about anything other than this massive, hulking mountain gorilla of a man and my complete desire to be filled!!

All my worrying had been pointless. This was going to happen. I could not have stopped it even if I wanted to!! I had this achy, throbbing desire for pressure on the outside of my vagina. And, simultaneously, I had a longing to have something in me to grip on.

Right from the start, it was inevitable that I would surrender my "treasures" to these black men. Goodbye, old me. I would be a different person by the time the weekend ended!!

To be continued...

I love you,

Monica

12