20 Miles In

Story Info
Would you be suspicious if a half-naked girl asked for help?
7.8k words
4.63
48.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
on321go
on321go
33 Followers

She had me at "Hey, could you please help me?" Okay, that and her gorgeous red hair. I've always had a soft spot for young women with a full head of red hair, and this teenage girl had long, curly locks that billowed in the breeze and caught the golden rays of the late afternoon sun.

Okay, that and her lack of pants. That should probably have made me suspicious, but my first thought was that whatever trouble she was dealing with was so urgent that there wasn't time for pants. And yes, she looked damn sexy standing there at the side of the road wearing nothing else than a long tee shirt.

Making lengthy unplanned stops in the middle of a bike ride was not my favorite. Once my leg muscles are warmed up, I like to keep going. But at least I was in no hurry to get back. Honestly, my grand plan for the rest of the evening had been to put a frozen pizza in the oven and then masturbate for an hour or two while reading some online smut about masochistic women getting manhandled and fucked. So, if nothing else, spending a few minutes helping this lovely-looking girl might get my imagination going for later.

"Sure. What's the problem?"

"Oh, thank you, thank you! Just come with me and I'll show you."

The house looked nondescript, like these ticky-tacky houses tend to be far out in the suburbs. It was quite isolated, with open fields on three sides and the forest in the back. I live in the inner suburbs, and I like to head away from the city on my solitary Saturday afternoon rides. Now I was a good 20 miles out. A long distance between neighbors was clearly the norm out here in the boonies. Which might explain standing at the side of the road waving for help, rather than hiking to the nearest neighbor. But still, what were the chances of someone coming by? I hadn't seen anyone at all on this particular road, which I'd been biking for the last couple of miles. Who knows how long she'd been standing here.

I followed her up the long driveway, walking my bike. For a split-second it occurred to me that this could all be a trap of some sorts, with the sexy teenager as bait. My bike was old and probably not worth a whole lot to a thief, and I was only wearing a bike jersey and lycra bike shorts. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't carrying any valuables, not even a wallet. I shook of my concern and kept following her. Was I imagining things, or was she walking with an exaggerated sashay? Those toned legs sure looked good, and of course my eye roamed, searching for evidence of what—if anything—she was wearing under that tee shirt.

We rushed in the front door and she yelled out, "Hey, Nicki, I found a guy to help us!"

I didn't see anyone, nor did I hear an answer. She kicked off her sneakers, so I followed suit and took off my bike shoes. She led me to the basement. It was fully finished, if cheap looking with particle board walls. There was a door across from the bottom of the stairs, which she opened. I followed her in, and gasped.

In the middle of the room was a large platform bed, and on it was a nude teenage girl. She was tied spread-eagled to the corners of the bed, gagged and blindfolded. Her long blond hair was splayed out around her pretty face, and her body had curves in all the right places.

"What the...?"

The redheaded girl seemed amused at how shocked I was.

"This is my best friend Nicki, and she lost a bet with me. The deal is that she has to fuck the first guy I find for her."

She walked over to her friend and traced a finger down her torso, stopping just below her toned belly.

"Would you like to fuck her? You can be rough with her..."

With a big smile and a sultry voice, she gave her friend a light smack on the pussy and continued, "...she likes it rough."

Nicki yelped and bucked her hips, and then said something that sounded vaguely like "Yes, yes!"

I didn't know what to say, although my cock had its own opinion. Ignoring the growing bulge in my bike shorts, I let my logical brain speak:

"You gotta be kidding me! You expect me to just walk in here and start fucking this girl?"

"Yeah, isn't she hot enough for you?"

She continued running her fingers over Nicki's body and said, "Look at this girl! How could you not want to fuck her? Here, come on and take a look."

I couldn't help myself and walked over. Nicki was responding to her friend's touch, writhing on the bed and making small noises behind the gag. She did indeed look fantastically fuckable. But this is nuts! I didn't know if she was okay with this, or even if she was of legal age.

"Sure, your friend looks sexy as hell, but I'm not going to have sex with a total stranger without her consent."

"Okay then, she can tell you herself."

The redhead pried the ball-gag out of her friend's mouth, who immediately yelled out, "Fuck you! You left me here forever, tied up so I couldn't even scratch my nose. The itch is driving me crazy!"

The redhead scratched her nose while reminding her friend that I needed convincing to fuck her.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me already! Being tied up makes me sooooo horny! Maisie, what's he look like?"

"Oh you'd like him if you could see him. He's tall and he's got muscles and he's all sweaty from his ride and you can really see the bulge in his cute bike shorts."

"Fuck, that sounds hot!"

Switching to a babygirl voice, Nicki continued, "Please Sir, I've been a bad girl and deserve to be fucked hard."

Maisie had walked away and was now standing behind me. I couldn't take my eyes off Nicki. Was this for real? This offer was too good to turn down, no matter how silly these girls were. But I had to know for sure that it wasn't a trap of some sorts.

"Nicki, that's your name, right?"

"That's me!"

"Nicki, how old are you?"

"I'm 18, Sir, and no, I'm not a virgin. Please, please, please fuck me!"

It had been weeks since I'd had sex with anyone else than myself, and here was a nubile girl begging to be fucked! And it had been months since I'd had kinky sex. Those restraints and blindfold made up my mind.

"Okay then..."

I took off my jersey and reached for my lycra shorts, but paused when I heard a mumbled "Shit!" behind me. I turned around just in time to see a flustered Maisie drop something and hide something else behind her back. I picked up the thing she'd dropped. It was a set of four velcro cuffs, just like the ones holding Nicki restrained.

"Maisie, what are you hiding?"

She was clearly upset over having been caught. "What?! Nothing!"

She was almost comically bad at hiding whatever it was. My earlier suspicion of this all being a trap came back with a vengeance. I grabbed her arm and swung her around. She was holding a labeled glass bottle and a small washcloth. I pulled the bottle from her.

"Chloroform?!?"

She shrunk away as I glared at her.

"You were going to knock me out? And then what? Restrain me with these??" I said, brandishing the cuffs. I couldn't believe how stupid these girls were.

"You don't seriously think this stuff works instantly like in the movies?"

Maisie responded in a small voice, "It doesn't?"

"Oh for god's sake. No! It takes at least a couple of minutes to sedate a grown man with chloroform. I could easily have fought you off!"

I put the bottle down, out of her reach. I felt my face flush with anger.

"And what were you going to do after you got me restrained?"

"Uhm, we weren't going to do anything really bad. We just wanted to have a sex slave for the weekend. We have the house to ourselves and we were going to tease you and take turns riding your cock."

Nicki chimed in too:

"Honest, Sir, we just wanted to play with someone as a sex slave."

Unbelievable! This may have been the stupidest plan I'd ever heard, but it made me furious. They seriously thought they could just pull a normal guy off the street and keep him as their sex slave for a weekend? I should report them to the police... or I could teach them a lesson myself.

"You picked the wrong guy for this idiotic plan."

Holding Maisie's wrists, I pushed her to the floor and pinned her down by sitting on her legs. I snapped a pair of cuffs on her wrists before she realized what I was up to. I noticed a sturdy hook in the ceiling, which had probably been intended for me. But now the tables were turned.

She started screaming in fear when I yanked her up to standing, and attached her cuffs to the hook. Conveniently, she was just tall enough to reach when standing on her toes, so there was no chance she'd untie herself without help. Then I finished the job by putting the remaining two cuffs around her ankles and linking them together.

"What are you doing to my friend?"

Nicki sounded downright terrified. I had no idea how far to take this, but the thought of having to discipline these teenage girls had lit a fire in me.

Nicki and Maisie were both pleading with me to not hurt them and to let them go. I ignored them and started exploring the room. I found a both of their purses, with their IDs. Maisie Knox had just turned 19 and Nicki Cann was indeed 18. Good, so at least I wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Hanging on the back of a closet door I found a variety of belts. I picked a wide and hefty leather belt.

"What are you going to do with that?" squeaked Maisie. That clearly made Nicki even more scared, since she couldn't see what I was holding. Good. For now, I was just enjoying scaring the girls.

The one remaining problem was that Maisie was still wearing that tee shirt, and I didn't want to free her arms just to get the shirt off her. A little more rooting and I found scissors in a desk drawer.

"Don't you dare use these on me!!"

I still didn't answer, relishing how scared they were. By now, they must be thinking they have a psycho on their hands. Perfect! Let them believe that a little longer.

Standing in front of Maisie, I grabbed her throat with one hand to hold her still. Starting at the hem of her shirt, I cut her shirt in two. My reward was seeing her slender body with that porcelain skin you only see on redheads. She was wearing a matching bralet and thong under the shirt. A few snips and much shrieking later and all three pieces of clothing were cut up and lying on the floor.

"Why not?" I said as I dragged the slightly open scissors over her small but very perky breast, coming to a rest with her nipple between the blades. Maisie froze, and desperately pleaded with me, "Please, please, please, I'll do anything! Just don't cut me."

Of course I had no intention of doing that, but I wasn't going to let this stupid girl off the hook so easy. Holding the scissors still, I leaned in till I was just inches from her face. Slowly and with as much menace as I could muster, I said: "I'll do whatever I want to you. You thought you could just knock me out and use me as a sex slave? Guess what. Now you are going to feel what it's like to be a sex slave."

Stepping back, I could've sworn I saw a flicker of a grin. It's going to take quite a bit more to discipline this one! I slapped her face. Ignoring Maisie's stunned reaction, I turned to Nicki.

She had gone paralyzed with fear, but of course she still looked fantastically enticing. My mind was made up. Scaring those stupid girls was fun and all, but I might as well take the bait that had been dangled in front of me.

"Let me get this straight. After Maisie knocked me out, she was going to untie you and then the two of you were going to tie me down just like you are now tied?"

"Yes, but I'm so sorry! We were being totally stupid. Please don't hurt us! We promise to never do anything stupid like this again."

I sat down on the bed next to Nicki.

"Yeah, that was a really stupid plan. And guess what? Since it failed and your friend is now tied up too, you're not going to get untied anytime soon. In fact, since I'm in no hurry and I see six holes in this room, I'm going to fuck all of them."

Before she had a chance to respond, I forced a couple of fingers into Nicki's mouth and made her gag.

"That's the first hole."

We all knew what would happen next. Nicki's smooth pubic mound trembled as I paused, to savor the moment. I plunged my fingers into her pussy, which unsurprisingly was wet and ready.

"Then this one."

She moaned loudly. I was getting the distinct impression that mixed in with her fear was an intense arousal. Obviously my anger was also mixed with an ever increasing horniness. As I finger-fucked her and my adrenaline-high slowly subsided, I decided I was going to take plenty of time with these two stupid girls and ultimately have them both begging me to let them cum. Was I going to let them? Too early to tell.

As I slowed the finger fucking, Nicki knew what was next.

"Please Sir, not my ass. I've never had a cock in my ass."

"About time then." I said as I forced one finger deep into her ass.

"AAAHH, don't!"

I hadn't expected her to react this intensely to having just one finger up her ass. Her anal muscles were clearly not ready for my cock. Hmm, so maybe I'd have to leave her ass alone, but there was no need to tell her that just yet.

"That was only my finger, just wait till I fuck your ass properly."

I returned to Maisie, and put the same finger in her mouth.

"Here's hole four. And how do you like the taste of your friend?"

"Eew, we're not that sort of friends."

"Well you are now."

I traced my wet middle finger down from her mouth, down her torso, over her orange landing strip, and into her pussy. She was as wet as Nicki, but I was surprised by how tight she was. She let out a small whimper as I finger-fucked her a few times, before pulling all the way out and without warning ramming that same finger into her ass.

"Fuck!"

"Yes, exactly what I'll do to holes five and six."

While still keeping my middle finger in her ass, I worked my thumb into her pussy and squeezed.

While licking my thumb and savoring her juices, I ambled back to Nicki.

"Please Sir, don't hurt me."

She didn't sound all that convincing.

"Didn't your friend say you like it rough?"

"Yes, but..."

I stripped off my bike shorts and socks, freeing my mostly-hard cock. Maisie did a sharp inhale as she stared at my member.

"Okay, I'm going to be very reasonable. Nicki, you get three minutes to give me a blowjob and do the best you can to make me cum. If you succeed then I'll be nice to you and make you cum too. Heck, I'll make both of you cum. If you don't, then I'll fuck your holes as rough as I want. How's that sound to you?"

"Uhm, three minutes? You're not going to do anything to distract me? And can I use my hands too?"

"I'll just sit on your chest and let you have at my cock. But no hands. I'm leaving you tied up."

"Okay Sir, I'm pretty good at giving head. Let's do this."

I waddled up some clothes like a pillow to prop up her head, and straddled her chest. She eagerly accepted my hard cock and started bobbing her head back and forth right away. She was able to take much of my seven-inch length in her mouth on each stroke, stopping just short of entering her throat.

Of course this felt great, but what I hadn't told her was that I almost never orgasmed from a blowjob. It was just some weird mental block for me, that was coming in very handy right now. Two more minutes to go and I was looking forward to a rough fuck with this gorgeous and helpless girl.

"You go girl, suck that cock and make him squirt his cum in your mouth!"

Maisie was clearly invested in her friend's success. I grinned at her, and she decided to change tactics.

"I bet you're trying to hold out so you can fuck me. You want Nicki to get you rock hard, but then you're going to grab my pussy again and slap my breasts and then you're going to grab my ass really hard and pound your big, beautiful cock into my tight, young pussy and just keep slamming into me."

Dang, she's good. Her dirty talk sent a surge to my dick, and I had to mentally withdraw to not go over the edge. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the rest of Maisie's corny descriptions. Instead I thought of my bike ride, the hard work of hammering up the hill I'd conquered just half an hour earlier. Soon enough, the timer went off.

I pulled my cock out of Nicki's mouth, which transformed into a disappointed pout.

"Shit, I thought I could make you cum."

"Hey, you weren't far off, especially with your friend's dirty talk."

I got off of Nicki, and stepped up to Maisie. Her eyes told me she knew she was in trouble.

"Hey, dirty-talking girl, you just walked right into this one didn't you?"

I grabbed her pussy hard and slapped her breast with my other hand.

"Ow!"

I slapped her breast again, twice as hard. Then for extra shock effect, I immediately slapped her cheek. I relished the look on her face, halfway between terror and intense desire. I slapped her other breast and then grabbed her ass with both hands.

"No wait! I'm not on the pill, you've gotta use a condom!"

Dang, that's a line I wasn't going to cross. I slapped her face again.

"You should've told me earlier. But anyway, I'll do the six holes in order."

Nicki was clearly frightened from what she'd just heard. Not seeing anything but hearing the slaps must have scared her pretty bad. She seemed close to tears.

"Sir, you can fuck me, I'm on the pill... but please don't hurt me."

"Oh, I'll treat you any way I want. Mouth first."

"But Sir, I just gave you a blowjob?"

"Silly girl, a blowjob and a face fuck are two very different things. Especially when you're tied up and helpless."

I straddled her again, and grabbed her head with both hands. Then I thrust my cock back into her mouth. At first I held her head still and just slowly thrust back and forth, stopping just short of her throat. When I was rock hard again, I started going deeper. I adored the sensation of the head of my penis pushing down her throat, and I was impressed that she didn't gag. I kept the thrusts slow, but each one went deeper until I felt her nose pressed flat against my pelvis. Then I pulled her head even harder against me and started pounding her throat for real. This felt simply amazing.

When the lack of breathing finally got to her and she started thrashing around, I pulled out and quickly slid down her body.

She was still gasping for air when I slammed my cock into her pussy.

"AAAAA fuck!"

Sweet Jesus, that felt good. I pounded rapid strokes into her teenage-tight pussy, but I didn't want to cum yet so I slowed to a stop deep inside her.

"Sir, please..."

I didn't find out what she was going to say because I lay down on top of her and kissed her hard. She had probably been expecting to be slapped, but instead I was going to confound her and get her very, very worked up. After our tongues had twined, I switched to her breasts, slowly sucking on each nipple. Then I started fucking her again.

"Oh thank you... Sir... that felt... wonderful!"

I lifted myself up enough to slide a hand between us and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh wow... Sir, that's amazing... I'm going to cum soon..."

"Are you going to let me fuck your ass?"

"Sir... ah, ah... don't stop"

"Well, are you?"

Nicki bit her lip and looked pained.

"No Sir, I can't it would be too painful."

I pulled out and slapped her pussy. Not as hard as I could, but hard enough to sting.

"Painful like this?"

"OW!"

I got back to rubbing her clit.

"If you can take that, then I think you can take my cock up your ass. I'll start out with just one finger, then two, and so on till you're ready for my cock."

She seemed on the verge of tears.

"No Sir, I'm just not ready. I've tried and I can barely get one finger in. It's just too painful."

This is frustrating.

"Well dammit girl, at least try to negotiate something else you can do for me if you want me to skip your ass."

on321go
on321go
33 Followers