20 Miles In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all exhausted on the bed, the girls on either side of me. They still had their cuffs on, but this was the first time neither one of them was tied to anything. It was pretty clear we all needed a break.

"I'll give it to you girl, you were right. Third time's the charm," said Maisie.

"Third time?" I asked.

"Yeah, the first two guys just got mad at us and left. But you worked out real good!"

What the hell?

"You've done this before?!?"

I rolled over and sat up. Staring Maisie in the eye, I straddled her and started tying her to the bed.

"Wait, I though we were done!" said Maisie.

"So did you try to chloroform those two other guys?"

Nicki looked concerned that maybe they shouldn't have told me, but she must have figured they might as well give me the whole story: "Yes, but that was all pretend. We really wanted to try being sex slaves so we needed some way to get a guy angry at us and also get him super horny."

I finished tying Maisie, stretched out on one side of the bed. Sitting on her, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard.

"So you deliberately messed up the chloroforming, just to get me angry at you?"

"Yes, but don't take it out on me, it was all Nicki's idea!"

I pounced on Nicki, and held her down by her hair.

"You planned the whole thing so you'd get treated like a sex slave? Then my work here isn't done."

I proceeded to tie her up, on the other side of the bed. I left her stretched out, just like Maisie. The depth of predicament was sinking in for Nicki and she asked in a meek tone of voice: "Sir, don't we get a break now? And then maybe you can fuck us again before you leave?"

I sat between them on the bed and ran my fingers down their torsos. Then I gave them simultaneous pussy smacks. The resounding slaps produced a stereo "Ouch!"

"I'm looking forward to fucking you both again. But now I'm going to take a break and make myself something to eat."

Ignoring their protests, I put my shorts and jersey back on.

"Nicki, where would I find tape?"

"Uhm, why?"

I grabbed Nicki's clit and held it in a tight pinch.

"Answer the question."

"Ow! In the desk drawer!"

I taped the vibrator to Nicki's pussy, and turned it on.

"That should keep you busy until I return. Maisie, you count how many times she orgasms, then I'll work on you next."

Halfway out the doorway, I remembered one more thing. I gave them a big smile and said: "It was nice of you tell me earlier that you have the house to yourselves for the whole weekend. You girls are in for a long night, and of course all of tomorrow!"