20 Miles In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
on321go
on321go
33 Followers

"Uhm, you can slap my pussy some more?"

I slapped her pussy five times in rapid succession, each slap harder than the one before.

"You mean like this?"

"Owww, that stings! Yes, Sir... like that."

"Okay, I'll do 10 more then."

Nicki looked like she was about to burst into tears after I'd finished smacking her pussy. But I was going to mess with her even more, so I said, "No, that's not enough. If that's the best you can come up with then I'll just go ahead and fuck your ass."

I got my cock lined up with her ass and pushed it lightly against her anus. Obviously she didn't know that I wouldn't have followed through on my threat, but I really wanted to see what she'd come up with.

"Noooo, please Sir!"

Maisie had been silent for a while, but now she piped up: "You can fuck my ass instead!"

"That's not enough, since I was going to do that anyway."

"Okay you bastard, I saw you get out that belt earlier. You can use that on my ass. And then fuck my ass!"

I smacked Nicki's pussy one more time.

"See, this is how you negotiate. Now we're getting somewhere."

I stood up and got the belt. I had spanked women before many times, including with a belt, and gotten quite a kick out of it. But there was one thing I'd never done and always wanted to try...

"Okay girls, I use the belt on Maisie's ass... and then I use it on Nicki's pussy."

Nicki squirmed, and would undoubtedly have reflexively closed her legs if they hadn't been tied open.

"My pussy? Wouldn't that mess me up?"

"No babygirl, I'm not going to mess you up. It'll probably leave marks on you for a few days though. How about this, after I'm done using the belt on you, I'll have Maisie lick your pussy to make it feel better."

Maisie snapped to attention.

"Wait, what? I've never gone down on a girl!"

I ignored Maisie's outburst and focused on Nicki.

"What do you say babygirl? Would you like Maisie to go down on you?"

"Will you take off my blindfold so I can see her do it?"

"Sure, I can do that."

"Okay Sir, so long as you promise to leave my ass alone."

"Sounds like we have a deal! Maisie, you're going to get a whole new experience out of this. Aren't you looking forward to tasting your friend's pussy?"

"Uhm... we've never done anything like that... but, maybe?"

As soon as I'd taken Nicki's blindfold off, she looked at her friend. Was that a knowing smile that passed between them? Then she looked me up and down, and this time the smile was obvious.

"Wow Sir, your cock is beautiful!"

"Thank you babygirl! For that you get a reward."

I climbed back on top of her and and rubbed my penis head on her clit. Looking her in the eye, I slowly pushed into her. Seeing her eyes roll up in extasy as I pumped her slick pussy made it very tempting to just keep going until I'd fill her with cum. But I wanted to pace myself, so I got off her.

"Maisie, I've been ignoring you. You've been very patient just hanging around."

She rolled her eyes as I laughed at my own dumb joke.

"I believe you have an appointment with a belt."

There was something about Maisie that truly brought out my dominant side. Maybe it was her handling of her friend as the bait for their cockamamie plan. She'd said that Nicki liked it rough. Now I wanted to find out how rough Maisie could take it. So I gave her many solid whacks across the buttocks with the belt. Then when she expected the next one, I grabbed her pussy roughly from behind and finger-fucked her.

"Mmmm... I want your... mmh... cock!"

Still standing behind her, I pulled her hard against me and squeezed her breasts. With my lips right next to her ear, I whispered: "I bet you can't wait to get my cock up your ass. But I'm not done abusing your ass. And then I'm going to fuck your filthy mouth."

Rubbing my dick up and down her ass-crack, I pinched her nipples.

"Ow, I thought you were working on my ass!"

"You forget you're my sex slave, so I'll work on any part of you, any way I want."

Bending down quickly, I bit her ass cheek.

"OUCH!"

Oh, how I enjoyed tormenting this poor girl!

It must have been a good half-hour later (including a short break for fucking Nicki again) when I finally unhooked Maisie from the ceiling hook. She would have collapsed if I hadn't caught her and lowered her to kneeling on the floor. Her ass was bright red and hot to the touch. Her nipples were sore from pinching, and she had an assortment of bite marks. But her pussy was literally dripping, confirming my suspicion that rough sex and total submission was a major turn-on for her. Of course the repeated finger-fucking between bouts of belting may have helped too.

She rolled her shoulders and started to relax her stretched arms, but I gave her no break and stuffed my cock into her mouth. It still had some of Nicki's pussy juice on it, which I pointed out to the girls.

"How do you like my taste?" asked Nicki.

"She can't answer you right now." I said, as I forced my cock further into Maisie's mouth. This caused some gagging. I pulled out and told her, "I'm going to force my cock down your throat and you better control your gag reflex. If you throw up on me, you're in serious trouble."

"I can't control..."

Maisie didn't get a chance to finish her sentence. I held her head with both hands and pushed my cock right past the opening of her throat. She looked up at me and was clearly fighting her reflex, blinking and grimacing. I kept going until I saw she was losing the battle. I pulled out and smacked her cheek before she could even catch one breath.

"Here's the deal, slave, you're going to control that gagging while I fuck your throat, and then I'm going to reward you by fucking your pussy till you cum. If you can't control it you won't get to cum. Got it?"

With a strand of thick drool falling from her chin and onto her chest, she said: "Fuck you."

I smacked her cheek hard.

"That's not how a slave talks to her Master. Now you've made me angry."

I slammed my cock into her mouth and had it all the way down her throat before she could react. The look of shock in her eyes was priceless.

After well over a heavenly minute of throat-fucking, I had to pull out to let her breathe. I caressed her cheek and wiped the thick drool all over her face.

"That's more like it! You did just fine this time."

"Do I get my reward now?"

I pulled her up to standing and folded her over the desk by the bed, so her butt was sticking out and at a perfect height for fucking from behind.

"Absolutely! Finally time to fuck your pussy!"

"But remember you need to use a condom, I don't want to get pregnant."

"Girl, you're nothing but trouble! Where are the damn condoms?"

She pointed to her purse, which I rummaged through. No condoms.

"No condoms here!"

"Shit! Did I forget them? Look again!"

I poured everything from her purse onto the desk next to her. Still no condoms.

"See?"

"Shit, shit, shit. Nicki, do you have any?"

"No, I didn't bring any because you said you'd do it."

This was disappointing, but I saw an opportunity for some more play here. I pushed Maisie down onto the desk and got myself positioned right behind her, with my cock just touching her pussy.

"Girls, if you don't have condoms then I'll just have to fuck her bareback and pull out before I cum."

"No! You can't, I don't trust it!"

Still pushing the head of my penis against Maisie's pussy, I said, "Well then, are you going to try negotiating with me?"

"Uhm, I don't think my ass can take any more beating..."

"That wouldn't be good enough anyway. You've got to give me something new, something I hadn't thought of otherwise."

Nicki piped up in a small voice: "You can belt my breasts."

"That's more like it! Now you're talking!"

I got the belt right away and got ready to whack Nicki's gorgeous breasts. Both girls looked scared. Then I stopped.

"We should get her nipples nice and hard first. Maisie, suck on her nipples."

"Excuse me?"

Who did Maisie think she was with that tone of voice? I pushed her down to the desk yet again.

"That's it, enough with the complaining, I'm fucking your pussy."

"No no! I'll do it!"

I had to admit, Maisie did an excellent job sucking on Nicki's nipples. By the time I was ready to use the belt on Nicki'd breasts, her nipples were very nicely engorged. This was definitely going to hurt. My preferences in kinky sex have always leaned towards sadism, but these two girls were bringing out the worst in me. Oh well, no time to waste.

"Okay Maisie, you stand right next to her and count. I'm doing 10 on each."

Whack!

"OOOWWW!"

"One."

After seven hits on each, Nicki's breasts were an angry shade of red with a few spots that were clearly going to turn into bruises. She was fighting back tears. I decided to give her a break and have Maisie give here nipples another round of attention with her mouth. Oddly, that brought Nicki over the edge and she started openly crying.

"Please don't hit her breasts any more, I'll take the last three."

I hadn't been expecting that from Maisie.

"I'm very impressed with you for offering that. However, there's a transfer tax. So transferring the three to you makes them five."

"Bastard. Okay."

I had Maisie bend over Nicki so Nicki could reach her nipples and suck them. This distracted Nicki from the pain and she stopped crying. In fact, she seemed to relish the opportunity to lick and suck and kiss her friend's nipples.

I hooked Maisie's cuffs once more to the ceiling hook, and then in rapid succession gave her five belt hits on each breast.

"Ooooooww, you bastard, that hurt!"

"Of course it did. But you both handled it well, and you both deserve a reward."

I brought Maisie into the bed. They looked fantastic together, with Maisie draped over her friend's right arm and leg. I kneeled on the foot of the bed, licked my fingers, and started rubbing both girls' clitorises.

Their moaning was music to my ears and I kept going. I asked if they had a preferred pattern and it turned out Nicki liked side-to-side motion while Maisie preferred up-and-down.

"You're so weird to prefer side-to-side. I thought everyone masturbated up and down" said Maisie.

"Hey, no masturbation-preference shaming! Make it up to her by kissing her."

Maisie rolled her eyes, but then planted a small peck on Nicki's lips.

"Girl, you can do better than that. Give her a real kiss, like you mean it."

Maisie hesitated, but Nicki's look made it clear that she was happy to be kissed. As soon as they locked lips, I started working on their clits again. The two different directions took some concentration. When I looked up again, the girls were locked in a deep and passionate kiss.

I redoubled my effort, occasionally dipping a finger or two into their pussies to focus briefly on the G-spot. Eventually, the kissing gave way to loud moaning. Nicki's legs were starting to shake and soon she buckled up and nearly pushed Maisie out of the bed as her orgasm hit her like a tsunami. Maisie wasn't far behind. Her orgasm was louder:

"YES, OH YES, OH YES OH YES OHYESOHYESOHYES!"

When Maisie had regained her senses, she rolled over to be on top of her friend and get back to kissing her. Having just been treated to a seriously hot show, I was now rock-hard again. And there was Maisie pretty little ass right in front of me! I undid her ankle cuffs and separated her legs as far as possible, leaving her pussy and ass nicely exposed. Both my hands were covered in the girls' pussy-goo, which I rubbed all over my cock for lube. I pushed a slick middle finger into Maisie's ass. She had been fully focused on her friend, but now she perked up.

"Ooooh, am I finally getting my ass-fuck?"

"Yes, young slave, you sure are. And at the same time Nicki is finally getting eaten out."

I pulled Maisie down with me, lining her up on all fours between Nicki's leg. She didn't have to be told twice to start licking Nicki's pussy. Meanwhile, I finger-fucked her ass, first with one finger and then two. When I felt her anus muscles loosen up just a bit, I quickly pulled out, knelt right behind her, and pushed the head of my cock into her wonderfully inviting asshole.

"AAAAHH, stop, stop, give me a moment."

Her muscles grabbing my cock painfully hard. I kept my dick just inside her ass while reaching a hand under and finding her swollen clitoris. As soon as her anal muscles started relaxing again, I slowly pushed my cock all the way in.

"FUUUUUCK!"

"Yes baby, that's exactly right... mmmm"

I started with slow strokes. It felt like heaven and drove me to gradually lengthen my strokes and speed up. Maisie managed to keep her focus on Nicki's pussy, who was clearly building up to another crescendo.

It was the ultimate domino effect. Nicki came first, squirting into Maisie's mouth. That toppled Maisie into an earth-shattering orgasm. Her convulsing anal muscles gave my cock an intense massage, which sent me past the point of no return. I roared as my first shot of cum shot deep into Maisie's ass, followed by a second and third. With my last bit of energy, I thrust as hard as I could into her ass and let loose one last mighty squirt.

Utterly exhausted, we all three collapsed into a pile. This was truly the best orgasm I had ever experienced.

You can call me greedy, but I wasn't done with my slaves. My dick was still in Maisie's ass, when I got an idea.

"Okay, Maisie, now you're going to carefully get into a 69 position over Nicki."

She was too dazed to complain, but it was Nicki who realized what was happening.

"Oh my god, no you're not going to have the cum from her ass dribble on my face?"

"No, you're going to suck it out of her ass."

"Eww! Gross! No!"

"I wasn't giving you a choice little one. You're both getting to taste my cum. Maisie will clean me off while you clean her off."

"No way!"

I reached under Maisie and found one of Nicki's nipples. "Are you sure?" I said, pinching and twisting the nipple.

"Ow, ow, Okay, Okay, stop!"

Maisie clearly enjoyed her friend's tongue in her asshole, and she also did a fine job of licking my cock clean. I think she was getting into being on top. Not surprisingly, between the hot scene in front of me and Maisie'd licking, I was soon hard again. I guided my cock into Maisie's mouth for a few good strokes, before sliding right up to Nicki's pussy. Making room for me, Maisie switched to a more upright position. This released the remaining glob of cum from her ass, splattering over Nicki's nose.

Nicki would undoubtedly have complained loudly if I hadn't started fucking her.

"Oh... Sir. Yes! Do me again!"

I was basically nose-to-nose with Maisie, so I kissed her and then whispered to her: "Wouldn't you like Nicki to eat your pussy?"

"That would be really nice" she whispered back.

"Okay, let's not ask her, just sit on her face."

With a devious smile, Maisie shifted her bottom and placed her pussy right over Nicki's mouth. Then she lowered herself down and started grinding. The muffled cries from Nicki made both of us smile.

After watching my cock pounding into Nicki's pussy, Maisie bit her lip and looked me in the eye.

"I've changed my mind, I really want you to fuck my pussy. Just promise me to pull out before you cum. Maybe cum in Nicki's pussy instead?"

Maisie's pussy was without a doubt the tightest pussy my dick has been lucky enough to enter. As I took her from behind, I chuckled to myself, thinking that never in a million years could I have dreamt of this when I set out on my ride earlier today. The feeling of forcing my cock into her was just plain magical.

"Girl, you are tight! My cock is pretty normal thickness, how do you even take guys with a thick cock?"

"I don't, if they're too thick they can only use my ass... but you're just right... oh... mmm, don't stop."

"Sir, if you need to cum, don't hesitate to pull out of her and plow right into me," Nicki said in her babygirl tone of voice.

"Thanks for the offer babygirl, I will... eventually."

The next couple of hours were a blur of fucking and depraved Master/slave play. Having cum once already, I had no problem holding out. The girls, however, were driven into a frenzy and I had each one begging me to allow them to cum. Five times, in fact.

I honestly don't remember all the crazy stuff we did, but there were some high points. Such as when Nicki fisted Maisie's ass. Yeah, they didn't see that coming. I had been tickling Nicki, which was a lot of fun because she was still helpless, tied to the bed. Maisie joined me in the tickling. I had noticed a bit of a Dom streak in her and she really got into tormenting Nicki. We were being quite cruel and Nicki was begging us to stop. Which we finally did, and then I told Maisie it was her turn. There was much protesting, but I untied Nicki and tied Maisie down in the same spread-eagled position. Only I tied Maisie facing down. And then I mercilessly ticked her. When I eventually decided she'd had enough, I asked Nicki what else we should do to her. She didn't have any ideas. I was staring at Maisie's luscious ass when it came to me:

"She needs her ass fisted!"

"No, no, no, that's not happening!" said Maisie.

"Yeah, your hands are too big, that could really hurt her," said Nicki.

"Okay, then you do it," I said to Nicki, "your hands are much smaller."

"Ew, gross, gross! No way!"

"Oh I think you're doing it, little slave," I said menacingly.

"No wait, let me negotiate!"

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Uhm... you can... you can use my vibrator on me for a forced orgasm."

"Interesting. Where's this vibrator?"

"Don't tell him about the vibrator!" Maisie blurted out.

"Why not?"

"He'll use it on us mercilessly!"

Nicki didn't have an answer to that, but I got up and started looking in the most obvious place: her purse. No vibrator. Unless... I took the cap of her lipstick, and yes! That's it!

"Very clever. But why the disguised vibrator?"

"I guess you don't have a nosey mom who goes poking through your stuff."

I turned it on and used it briefly on the head of my penis.

"Very nice. Tell you what, I'll use it on you and make you cum in a nice way, after you've fisted Maisie."

"Noooo!"

"Girl, just do it. I'm actually kinda curious about getting my ass fisted."

"Really?!?" Nicki and I said in unison.

The one finger and two finger action resulted in a few cute noises from Maisie and some frowns from Nicki. Three fingers took a bit more effort. By then I'd dug out the bottle of moisturizer Nicki pointed me to, which worked far better as lubricant than her saliva. Four fingers was surprisingly easy. Maisie's muscles were clearly more relaxed now, and her moaning was music to my ears. Before telling Nicki to go all the way, I turned the vibrator on and pushed it gently on Maisie's clit.

"Oh my god, yes! Keep doing that while you push your whole hand into my ass."

Nicki didn't need to be told twice. By now, she'd mostly gotten over her initial revulsion. Seeing her slender hand disappear into Maisie's asshole was a fantastic turn-on for me. I was tempted to just slam my dick into one of the other available holes, but first I wanted to see Maisie's reaction. Between the vibrator and the wiggling intrusion into her ass, Maisie orgasmed fast and hard.

"Good girl! Now let's do this again," I said with a huge grin and a rock-hard cock. This time I took Nicki from behind, while using the vibrator on her and commanding her to keep fisting Maisie's ass and use her free hand on Maisie's clit. The chorus of moans from both girls and the sight of Nicki's hand enthusiastically pumping in and out of her friend's ass was driving me wild.

"Nicki, you're about to get creampied!"

Feeling the explosion in her pussy was too much for Nicki. However, as soon as her orgasm ended, she returned to frantically working Maisie's clit and ass until she too screamed yet another orgasm.

on321go
on321go
33 Followers