20 Year Anniversary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amber is leaving on vacation the day after Christmas," Lynn continued. "She'll be back in the office on Tuesday, January 8th. If it's all right with you, can you have John come out here for that Tuesday and the following weeks on Tuesday's? We will book him in the Hilton using our corporate rate. You can send me his airfare and travel expenses once a month as agreed."

"Lynn, that sounds like a great plan. Let's hope the lawyers don't screw it up. Hope to see you in 12 days, be well."

"Bye, Cynthia."

Sunday night December 23rd

Amber had mentioned to Chris that she would be home well after dinner; she had a kickoff party and everyone would be attending. She had some food in the fridge, and Chris could heat it up. There was enough for Chris, Robbie and Sara.

The NY team sent over about 10 people, including Cynthia, Susan, Paul and John, as well as the lawyers and some senior staff. Amber's company had about 15 people. They had a private room in the Hilton where the NY team was staying, and they were all flying back Monday morning. Amber had not thought much about John and his inappropriate behavior since she saw him last. She was happy to catch up with Susan. John did stay attached to their group. There was plenty of drinking and hors d'oeuvres. John managed to keep bringing cocktails to Amber. She wasn't paying much attention, and starting drinking and was getting tipsy. At around 8:00 the party started to dwindle down, and soon Susan realized that it was just the three of them left.

Susan turned toward John.

"John, please be a gentleman and make sure that Amber gets into an Uber. Amber, you have my number. It was great seeing you. I am really excited about this project and I know you'll be very happy with John. He may look like a kid, but he knows his stuff. I need to get to my room; my stomach is growling."

"It was great to see you, Susan, feel better and have a safe flight home. I, too, am very excited about this projected. I look forward to becoming your number one referral."

Susan left and John asked Amber, "I hear they have a great view from the roof, care to join me? I'd love to see the view from top, the park, river and the loop."

"Sure, John, no problem."

Once on the roof, Amber turned to John. "John, I didn't realize how much I had to drink. I am very dizzy up here. I think I'd like to go home."

They entered the elevator but Amber noticed that John hit the button for the 12th floor.

"John, why 12 and not L?"

"I have some aspirin in my room, I think it will help you."

Amber was very naïve and not thinking with all her faculties, and followed John into his room.

As they entered John's room, he led her to his small balcony and inquired more about the geography of downtown Chicago.

"John, I need to sit and I really need the aspirin and some water."

John led her back into his room and had her sit on the bed. He got the aspirin, held one of her hands with his hand, and with his other hand he placed the aspirin in her hand. He looked right into her eyes with his piercing eyes. As he released the aspirin he reached out for the water, never taking his eyes off hers. She was in a trance. She took the aspirin, put down the cup and let John take her hand again. They never took their eyes off each other and John felt that this was his chance. He leaned in and kissed her. It was a soft gentle kiss. She had lost all control. He reached in again and started another kiss, only this time opened his mouth a bit and tried to lead with his tongue, while placing his hand behind her head. She accepted his tongue and responded with hers. She was working on automatic pilot, not thinking about her actions or about her husband. Just giving into to her bodily needs.

She had never felt pursued like this before, by a gorgeous and sexy much younger man. After moments of kissing, He started to unbutton the front of her dress. He continued to kiss her as they were sitting on his bed. He stood her up, slid the dress over her shoulders and it slipped down to the floor. She was standing there in her bra, slip, panties, pantyhose and shoes. He stood, unbuttoned and removed his shirt. She saw how muscular his chest really was. He then removed his shoes and socks. She was still standing. He undid his belt and opened his pants as they fell to the floor. Amber glanced down and saw a very large tent protruding from his jockeys. He reached down and slid her slip almost down to the floor, her pantyhose down to her ankles and gently and delicately seated her back on the bed. He then removed her shoes, pantyhose and slip completely.

Amber was left with her bra and panties while John was just in his jockeys. He leaned in again for another kiss and she hungrily took him in. He was still standing, leaning into her and she was seated on the bed. He took both of her arms and placed them on his back. He then reached behind her back and undid her bra. Her beautiful breasts were now seen by the second man ever in her life. He gently caressed each of them with the back of his hand. He ever so softly rubbed her nipples. She was possessed. He then took her hands that were on his back and started to lower them so they were able to grab onto the elastic of his underwear. He then pushed her hands downs and his very large penis popped out at her. Chris may have been only about five inches when erect. John had to be at least seven inches, and he had much more girth to his penis. Amber was mesmerized. She just stared. John took her right hand with his left and placed it on his manhood. Amber stroked it back and forth. She looked up at John and wanted to kiss him again, so John leaned in and kissed her.

John slowly pushed Amber back on the bed and slid his hands down her body towards her panties and slid them off. Her black bush was quite hairy, though somewhat trimmed on the sides for a bathing suit. John went down on her and started to lick and kiss her most private parts. She had her first orgasm then. John moved his body up and started to kiss Amber again so that she could taste herself, and then she felt him enter her. His length and girth were too much for her and she had her second orgasm of the evening. John was in ecstasy. He was inside her for maybe two or three minutes when he felt as if he was going to lose control. He asked her if she was on the pill and she nodded. Within seconds, he exploded inside her. They held each other for maybe a minute or two, and then Amber shifted him off her and went to the bathroom. At this point she realized the enormity of her adultery. The tears started and they didn't stop. She wiped her body clean and tried to stop the tears.

She went back into the room and John was looking at her like she was a goddess.

"You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen."

She couldn't look at him or say anything to him.

She dressed and angrily said, "This should not have happened."

She was angrier at herself than at him. She left and ordered her Uber. How was she going to face her husband again? What was wrong with her. It had to be the damn alcohol. She was home by 10:00 PM. She couldn't look at Chris.

Looking down, she said, "I had too much to drink, I am hopping in the shower and then I will come down for a coffee."

"Honey, you okay? You look like a deer in headlights."

Amber didn't answer, and Chris realized he didn't even get to ask her how the party was.

As Amber emerged from the shower, she yelled down to Chris, "I'm skipping the coffee and going to bed." She was hoping that Chris would not want sex with her that evening.

Amber woke with a major hangover. Chris and the kids were almost out the door. She came down in her robe and said, "I'm so hung over, but I need to go in to the office for a few hours. Today is the last day before our trip."

Amber got in at 10:00. She spoke to her staff about other ongoing projects, had a plan set up for the next two weeks and said she would be back on the 8th. She also met with Lynn and told her that she would manage to get things going when she got back.

Lynn looked at Amber and asked, "Is everything okay? You look depressed."

Amber responded softly, "Everything is fine."

"Cheer up, you're about to go off to exotic Thailand for 10 days with that gorgeous and darling husband of yours. You should be on top of the world."

"I know, I'll be fine." She walked out. Lynn was bewildered.

When Amber left Lynn, she ran to the ladies' room to wipe away the tears. She tried to convince herself that she was drunk, it was a one-time mistake and she didn't want it to affect her trip and her marriage.

Amber was home by 3 PM. Chris was already home. He saw that she looked sad and subdued, and asked her about it. She said that she was tired and couldn't wait to get on the plane.

Christmas was nice at her parents. The kids were packed up. Their itinerary was shared with everyone. Amber and Chris went home after Christmas dinner, while Robbie and Sara stayed at her parents'. Amber said she would pack in the morning after running her last-minute errands.

In bed that night, Chris turned to Amber.

"We are home alone; you think we can have an appetizer for our trip?"

"Honey, not tonight; let's save up our energy for southeast Asia."

Chris was dumfounded. He couldn't figure out what was going on. This was the first time in their entire marriage that his wife rejected him. Amber knew that she had to snap out of it, or the trip will be dreadful and the consequences if she was found out would even be worse.

Bangkok, Thailand - Friday December 28th, 2018.

The flights took forever, Chicago-Dubai-Bangkok, but they got through customs about 1:00 PM local time in Bangkok on Friday and were in their hotel at 2:30. They checked into their room and were exhausted. Waking up after a two-hour nap, they dressed for dinner.

"Honey, what is going on with you? You don't like the hotel?"

"No Chris, it's awesome, I even noticed they have an infinity pool on the roof. I never expected such a modern hotel all the way out here."

"So what is it?"

"Let's go to dinner, I found this authentic Thai restaurant about five blocks from here. I think you'll like it, then we can go to the night bazar, which is also about a 10-minute walk from here. I'll perk up."

Dinner was outstanding, and they did a little shopping at the night bazar. They learned quickly that everything was negotiated. The local Thai merchants had a strange custom of showing the price of an object in a calculator. The exchange rate was 33 Thai baht to the dollar, so they were always converting. Prices were extremely cheap. although so were many of the goods.

They were back in the room by 10:30 and Chris was really horny. Amber was exhausted but she knew she promised Chris, and so she took him in her mouth, something she thankfully did not do with John, and let him come in her mouth. This was only the second time in their married life this happened, and Amber actually enjoyed it this time. She felt good that she was able to please her husband. Chris fell asleep soon after that. Amber brushed her teeth again and slept in his arms. In the morning, Amber started to rub Chris and he got in a quickie. At least she was able to have Chris enter her, without him noticing any differences. They both showered, and Amber's spirit started to pick up as it was almost six days since her unfortunate incident with John.

After touring the palace and a floating bazar it was off to their second stop in Chang Mai.

Sunday Morning December 30th 2018, Chang Mai, Northern Thailand.

They had arrived late in the evening and didn't get a chance to appreciate the beauty of the boutique hotel that Chris had booked.

"Oh my god, Chris, did you see this? if we walk out the back porch of our room, we have the tiny terrace and then we go right into the pool."

Chris just smiled. He booked the hotel. He was also glad to see Amber perk up a bit.

"Amber, what are our plans for today?"

"We are going zip-lining through the rain forest."

"What is that?"

"Boy, are you an old man, your kids will laugh you out of the house; you don't know what zip-lining is?"

"Nope."

"Then you'll have to trust me."

Chris learned what zip-lining was. He was only two years older than his wife, but somehow she seemed so much more with it than he. The next day it was more touring of the north, and then back to the hotel for New Year's Eve. Amber had an idea. The previous evening was the first time she had sex (real sex and not the quickie in Bangkok), but that night she had other plans. She ordered champagne for the room, and after dinner, she led Chris to their terrace by the pool and she seduced her husband outside. He was so in love with his wife, he couldn't stop her and her uninhabited behavior.

Lying naked outdoors Amber looked at Chris

"I can't wait to tell Alison about this. She will be so proud of us."

"Are you crazy, she will always use it against us." Chris was blushing.

"Let's go back in before we catch a cold."

"Chris, it's got to be 75˚ here."

"Okay, how about let's go in before someone sees us."

"You are such a prude. We are thousands of miles from home, no one we know is going to see us out here, it's dark but okay, let's go in."

This was the first time in their life they acted so freely. The following morning was their final leg of the trip, the beautiful exotic island of Koh Samui. Amber had not thought about John and her big slip in the last 48 hours. They were so happy. Chris noticed that Ambers mood had improved since they arrived in Chang Mai.

Tuesday afternoon, January 1st, 2019, Koh (the Island of) Samui, Thailand

"Welcome to Koh Samui; my name is Lawan," said the very attractive hospitality manager at their hotel.

"Is this your first time here?"

"Yes, oh my god, it's paradise," said Amber ecstatically.

"You haven't seen anything yet May I offer you a cocktail?"

"Please."

The cocktails were delicious and Amber did not even think for a second about her last cocktail. They were led to their pool villa suite. It had a very large bedroom with a small kitchenette, a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi, a separate shower room and a door to an outdoor enclosed second shower.

"Chris, did you see that shower?"

"Honey, it's outdoors, I can't use it."

"Oh yes you can; it's totally enclosed. You will, you'll see," said Amber with a smirk.

Lawan led them around the side of the suite and showed them they had a lap pool, which was shared with other guests.

"Please follow me here," she said, and they saw their own private dip-pool right outside their bedroom with a sliding door into their room.

"Chris, how did you find this place and how much does it cost?"

"Honey, how many times does a man like me get to treat his most beautiful and intelligent partner for life, I love you so much."

Lawan was blushing a bit. "Please take your key, please come to my desk for all your tours and dinner reservations. We also have a spa on the premises, but I am sure you'll wish to try the massages on the beach, and, of course, in town."

Chris responded, "Lawan, I don't think you know me very well; no massages on the beach for me."

To which Amber retorted, "Lawan, thank you such much. He will, don't worry. He's a new man, after his experience New Year's Eve in Chang Mai."

"Amber!" Chris turned bright red.

"Bye, you two, enjoy your stay."

They toured, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. In between, they laid out on the all-white sand beaches, took their beach massages and drank more fruit shakes and cocktails. They did use the outdoor shower together more than once, and each time had sex. Their favorite pastime was skinny-dipping in their dip pool, and they had sex there, as well. They had sex two or three times a day.

Chris and Amber could not remember ever being happier in their lives, and all thoughts of John Stevens were erased from Amber's memory, at least for the time being.

Sunday afternoon, it was an afternoon flight back to Bangkok. They had 1:00 AM flight for their connecting flight back to Dubai, and then home to Chicago.

"Chris, I can't believe we have to work tomorrow. How many hours will we be flying today?" said Amber on the last flight home.

"It's about 19 hours' total flying time, but it's a 12-hour time difference plus the two hours for the connection. We should be home in the late afternoon."

"Stevens is coming in tomorrow; not looking forward to that."

"Why, honey? This is a major project for the bank, and if successful will be great for your career."

"I know; I'm just concerned about his inexperience."

"You said that it's really Susan who had to deliver, and he is just the messenger. If you are not happy with him, I'm sure you can figure out a way to get to her. You told me that she was the reason you went with them."

"You're right. I guess I'm a little nervous, not sure why." Amber knew why, she just couldn't share that with Chris.

Tuesday January 8th, Midwest Regional Bank, Chicago

Amber was up by 6 AM; she assumed it was because of the jet lag, but It may have been John. She was in the office by 7:30 and started her planning. When John came in at 9:00, Amber was not all smiles.

"Morning, John, how was your flight?"

"Great, I arrived last night, hotel is great, how was your vacation?"

"Fine, let's get to work." Amber was avoiding the personal at all costs. She also had a tone of anger, although one could interpret it as just seriousness.

"Today, we will outline all the deliverables and then I expect you and your team to provide specs for us, based on our needs. We will review all the components and all of our requirements."

"If you get us the documents early enough this week we will try and have comments on them before your next trip," Amber continued.

"I think you're being a bit optimistic. What we can provide is an outline of all the specs, and we'll review them next week. Upon my return to NY next Wednesday, I will give you access to our cloud for your testing system and will start my training with you remotely, on Thursday the 17th."

"Okay, let's get to work." They were busy and John lost track of time, Amber had ordered up lunch for them ahead of time.

"Amber, what time will we finish?"

"I leave at 6:00 PM every night to go home with my family. Those are my rules. There are exceptions, but I try to keep them as rare as possible."

"What time is your flight back?"

"Tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. I wasn't sure how late we were going to finish."

"Okay, in the future you can book at the 9:00 PM flight home. I get you late checkouts, and you should be back in the hotel by 6:30, check out and get to the airport by 8:00 PM, the latest."

John was hoping for evening dinners and special deserts, but that wasn't going to be the case.

Tuesday January 15th, Midwest Regional Bank, Chicago

The morning was uneventful and John asked, "Can I treat you to lunch?"

"No thanks, John; I ordered in again."

"Okay, how about next week? The project is going well and you should be all trained and ready for phase I by Friday."

"We'll see". Amber figured lunch would be safe. She was getting more used to him, and still thought he was gorgeous.

The software was delivered installed and John began training Amber remotely on Thursday and Friday. Amber always insisted that she become a product expert, and by Monday, Amber told John that she had it all under control and even demoed what she knew to Lynn. This was the first of about five deliverables. This was something that did not require any new development work, and so far, Lynn was very pleased and let Amber know that she was glad Amber was managing the project.