20 Year Anniversary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday January 22nd, Hilton Hotel, Chicago

John was back again, and this time because of the early success, Amber allowed John to take her to lunch. At 12:30 they Ubered it back to his hotel in the Hilton, the scene of the crime.

They each had wine with lunch, and then John went for it.

"You know the last time we were here together was the most amazing evening in my life. I love my wife and would never leave her, but being with you was so special."

"John, please stop."

"No, please let me finish. I have never been with a goddess before. I can't believe you are 42, you look 25 and your kissing was so sensual. Your body is perfect."

Amber was in shock, she never felt like this, and Chris was never so expressive about her. She had never been with any other man and John made her feel like a queen. He was so much younger than she was, extremely good looking, built like a body builder and those eyes.

"I just need to tell you that I won't let any of this jeopardize the project, but it's a great release for the two of us. I know you enjoyed it. I heard you, I felt your body give in. Am I much larger than your husband?"

"I don't think that's any of your business." John got his answer.

"Have you ever been with another man besides your husband?"

Her defenses were weakening.

"No."

"Which of my features did you like the best?"

He assumed she would say his manhood but she said, "Your eyes, your butt" (John blushed) "and your chest."

"I work out all the time. I lift weights, bench presses for my chest and do lots of squats for my butt."

"Amber, let's go up to my room, I won't lay a hand on you, you can explore my body."

Amber was not drunk from the cocktails and although the wine did have some effect on her, she looked at her watch and said, "it's 1:30, we need to be back by 2:30. We have 30 minutes, so let's go now."

What she was thinking? She was not sure, but she did want to see him again, she got away with it once and he said that he is not interested in breaking up any marriage, so up they went. There were no pretense., She knew what she was doing. She just wasn't sure why. As the door closed to his room clothes went flying off. They were kissing and stripping. There was no time for foreplay. No oral this time. He was in her in a NY minute, and she was pulling him in. It was so different than with Chris. Maybe it was the sex, but the whole time that they were screwing it was missionary and she was just looking into his eyes. He was getting close, and she said slow down, pulled him out and turned over. She wanted him to do it doggy. He loved it, she loved it, and it took him no more than 30 seconds to release.

They were exhausted. She collapsed on the bed, looked at her watch and said, "Shit, we have to go." Amber never swore. They hurried to get dressed and got back to the office by 2:25.

Amber and John and a meeting with Lynn at 2:30. After the meeting Lynn asked Amber to stay back.

"So, how do you think it's going?"

"Okay, I guess."

"You don't seem to be too excited."

"I'm not sure, we'll see."

Lynn was very perplexed by Amber. Something was up with her. They had worked together for 17 years. It was so far-fetched Lynn could not imagine what was really going on with Amber. However, the project was going well, and Lynn was pleased with that.

Amber wanted to get home before Chris so she could shower. They didn't have time in John's room. Amber left work at 5:30 and headed home. It was a 30-minute drive with the usual traffic. Today, traffic was a bit heavier and it took her about 40 minutes. Chris normally didn't get home until 7:00, so Amber thought she had time.

*****

Chris was having a difficult day; they had been working on a major embezzlement case and it turned out that one of their witnesses was a known liar, couldn't be relied on and the other chickened out. With only a week to go for trial, his team was not sure what to do. He put in a request to postpone, but the Judge ruled against them. He needed to go home so he left early. He arrived only minutes after Amber did, and when he got home, he saw her car but didn't see her. He heard the shower running, which was unusual since Amber usually showered in the morning, but in his mood he figured maybe his wife could help him. He came upstairs, saw her clothes tossed over the bed and noticed her panties on the floor with some wet stains on them. He picked them up and thought they smelled like men's semen. That was strange, but he placed them back, undressed and tried to surprise his wife in the shower.

"Oh my god, Chris, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

He smiled at her. "I had a bad day and will fill you in later, but I need some of my wife's loving." He started to kiss her. She kissed him back, but he could tell she was elsewhere. He started to position himself to enter her just as he had done a few weeks earlier in their outdoor shower in Thailand, but she pushed him away.

"Honey, it's not a good time now, I'm sorry, I really want to get clean and don't want anything inside me." He just looked at her, but she couldn't look back at him and continued in her quest to clean out her lover's semen while standing next to her husband under the shower.

Chris let her finish up and as she left the bathroom wrapped in a towel, he was perplexed. This was the second time that she rejected him, the other being the night before they left. In their 20 years of marriage, she never rejected him. He didn't ask so often. Now, it happened two times in a bit more than a month. He finished up his shower, toweled up and noticed that while most of her clothes were still on the bed, her panties were not on the floor anymore. Just then Amber came back into the room and he asked, "Why are you parading around the house in just a towel?"

"To throw my clothes in the hamper" He pointed to the bed, and she smirked and said, "I guess I missed a few."

They dressed for dinner and Amber asked Chris about his day, so he filled her in.

"If we go ahead with trial we will lose. We lost all our key witnesses and the Judge denied a postponement."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to offer a plea. He was your day? How was young Mr. Stevens?"

Amber was very evasive. She looked down as she answered.

"It was fine." Chris noticed this and pursued it a bit.

"Did you order in lunch or finally let him treat you?"

"No, we went to the Hilton for lunch. He was feeling good about the progress of the project."

She could not take the chance of lying to Chris in case she was spotted, and since the entire office knew they went out, she felt that was safest.

Chris wanted to change the subject, as well. He was a prosecutor and he knew when things didn't add up. He decided to drop it for now and figure it out later. They watched some television, and then Amber said that she was going up. Chris said he'd be up in a few minutes and he started to put things together. He could not believe it, but it appeared Amber was having an affair with Mr. "Very Married," John Stevens. The semen-stained panties and the shower scene were strong enough hints; the lunch at the hotel was also a sign. He did not want Amber to know that he suspected. This was the worst thing that he could imagine, and before he accused her, he wanted to know to what extent and what her motive was. He needed proof. That he would work on the following day.

He went up to bed and Amber was in a very sexy nightgown. She usually slept in pajamas, so it was obvious that she was interested in sex. Chris was never one to turn it down, he definitely didn't want her to suspect that he suspected her and maybe he was wrong, so he let her take the lead. Amber started to kiss him, undressed the two of them and then took him in her mouth (for which she again was thankful that she never did that with John). For the second time in a month, she let Chris finish in her mouth. He thought it was interesting; maybe she didn't want him inside. Maybe the comparison was bad for her. Maybe it was her guilt.

The next day, morning was routine. Amber couldn't wait to get to the office and get her mind off John, Chris and her adultery. Chris called the defendant's attorney and offered a sweet plea deal, which after some discussion was accepted. He began to think about attaining his proof. He had a plan and called Mike Sanders, who was the general manager of the Hilton Hotel. As a prosecuting attorney, Chris knew lots of the leading businessman in town. Many of them owed him favors, one of the perks of working for the state.

To be continued 20 Year Anniversary part 2 -- Chris gets his proof, Can Emily save her parent's marriage?