20 Year Anniversary Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris gets his proof, Can Emily save her parent's marriage.
7.5k words
4.3
70.5k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday January 28th, the office of the Attorney General, Chicago, Illinois

The phone on Chris' desk rang. "Robbins," he said.

"Hey, Chris, It's Mike; I have your information."

"Go ahead."

Mike provided Chris with the address and phone number.

Chris went to the internet and found that a Mr. and Mrs. Johnathan & Deborah Stevens lived at that location. He seemed to recall that for some reason, Amber once mentioned that John's wife was called Debbie.

"Thanks, Mike, I will have one of my detectives come over at 3:00 and ask for you to get the key. It will probably be Roger; I trust him; he is the most discreet of my team. He doesn't know that it's my wife that I suspect. I just told him the same story I told you, about a family friend."

"Okay, Chris, are you sure you want to do this? It may be very hard to witness, if true."

"Mike, I don't know what I want. I can't believe she would do this. Before I discuss it with her, I need my proof. I am trying to think like a prosecutor and not like a husband. I am trying, and it's really hard to keep my emotions unaffected."

"Okay, Chris, good luck and I know Amber; if true, I'm sure there some logical explanation, as illogical as this all may be. I hope I am wrong, talk later."

"Me too, bye."

Chris then called his wife at work.

"Honey, hi, I may be home late tonight. I have to finish up the plea deal and get it to the Judge by Thursday. I don't want to wait until the last minute."

"Okay, no problem, how late?"

"I doubt it will be later than 9:00."

Half of what Chris said was true. He had to bring it to the Judge by Thursday but in fact, he already did.

*****

Roger returned from the Hilton by 4:00.

"Chris, all installed; you have three cameras. Let me give you the web address and how you can access them.

"This is how you can password protect the mpg files. They will be stored on our cloud. You can download them to your local drive and then delete from our server.

"One more thing; as a bonus for all this; I'd like one night with my wife in that suite."

"You got it," Chris responded.

Monday January 28th, Same day, 7:20 PM, the office of the Attorney General, Chicago, Illinois

Chris once again answered his phone. "Robbins."

"Chris, your guest has arrived; he was extremely pleased about the upgrade. We explained that he's been here five times and we wanted to show our appreciation."

"Okay, Mike, talk tomorrow. I'll send Roger back tomorrow evening to remove the cameras after he checks out."

"You can send him first thing Wednesday morning."

"Okay, thanks. I will let him know, who should he ask for, to get the key?"

"I'll be here from 8:00 AM on Wednesday."

*****

At 7:40, as Chris was watching, he saw John enter the room. This was the first time Chris had seen him and he really was a very good looking man. Amber actually never described what he looked like, Chris understood why and was very jealous. He was still praying that he was mistaken.

After John unpacked, Chris saw John take out his mobile and make a call. He was able to hear everything that John said.

"Debbie, hi, how are you? ...

"I'm sorry, babe, just a few more months of this and the project will be complete...

"Debbie I told you I am here alone. Mrs. Robbins is a happily married and much older women and I told you I have been completely loyal to you...

"Yes I know about your PPD and that is why I really think you should go back to the Dr....

"Okay, we'll talk when I am home, tomorrow night, same time. Please kiss the kids. Love you." John hung up.

Chris heard enough to know that the was definitely his John Stevens, and that his wife also suspected something.

*****

When he got home, Chris found Amber very subdued. She seemed uneasy about something. Amber finally asked him, "How's the plea deal looking?"

"There isn't a reason for the judge not to accept it; all we are asking for is community service with no record. It's tough getting the right kind of proof for these cases."

Tuesday January 29th, the home of Amber and Chris Robbins, Chicago, Illinois

Amber and Chris both woke up to somber moods. Amber knew that she would go back to John's hotel again. She had to figure out a way to stop this. Chris was also very nervous and was having a tough time looking at his wife. Amber was too much in her own space to pick up on it.

Tuesday January 29th, Midwest Regional Bank, later that morning, Chicago, Illinois

Amber met John at 8:00 AM. It was all business as the project progressed. At around 11:00, John and Amber found themselves alone in her office.

"Amber, you need to see my room, they upgraded me to a suite."

"Are you sure we have time to go back to the hotel today?"

"I think so; I was expecting more comments from your team about phase three specs. It looks like we clearly understand your needs and phase two should be installed in a few days."

He continued, "Maybe we can eat in my room; the suite is awesome."

Amber, just smiled at him. She was still very torn. She knew it had to end, but she didn't know how to stop. At 12:15, they decided to break early for lunch. John and Amber got in an Uber and headed for the Hilton.

John mentioned in the car that maybe they should start with dessert first. Amber just smiled at him. As they entered the hotel together, they went straight to the elevator. There was no talking. Once they got up to the room, Amber's eyes opened.

"Wow, John, this is really nice."

He turned on the charm, "Only for the best."

Amber wasn't smiling but she allowed him to kiss her. This time as opposed to last week, they took their time. They slowly undressed.

John asked, "Can you take me in your mouth?"

"I'm sorry. That's only for my husband."

"Okay, can I orally pleasure you?"

"I guess so, why not."

His oral attack on her was better than the first time when she was in a drunken stupor. She was very vocal and her orgasm was so intense. She decided to reward him, and took his large phallus in her mouth, something she said moments earlier was reserved only for her husband. She guessed she wanted to try the larger size and see if she could take it. John was in heaven, but as Amber felt he was about to ejaculate, she pulled it out. There were limits.

They started to kiss, and in 15 minutes he was hard again. This time, Amber decided to ride him. They had already done the missionary and doggy, and she wanted to try something new.

He asked, "How about Anal?"

"John, that is gross, but you may like this."

She turned from her cowgirl position to a reverse cowgirl.

"Amber, you have the most beautiful ass and I love watching it go up and down on me."

With that, he had his second orgasm of the session.

As Chris witnessed all of this his tears didn't stop. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He also realized that while Amber was being sexually stimulated and there was pleasure, there was no joy. She didn't smile with John. She always smiled with him. He was so confused and so hurt.

At 2:00 they both came out of the shower when he heard Amber telling Chris

"Last week we didn't have time to shower, so I showered at home and Chris almost caught me. My panties were on the floor and when I emerged from the shower, I saw them with some stains and quickly brought them to the hamper." She didn't think she needed to tell him that Chris had joined her in the shower. She also wasn't sure why she even shared that with John.

That was all the evidence that Chris needed. So this was at least their second time.

*****

Now Chris had to decide what to do. He started to formulate a plan, but it would take time. He also didn't know what to do about his marriage, since he also didn't know what Amber wanted. Did she want to leave him? Did she have other lovers before John? How long. and most importantly, why? Finally, what did she want? If she wanted out, he wouldn't fight her. If she wanted to stay married; he wasn't sure what he wanted. He thought just accusing her and sharing the video or sending pictures anonymously wouldn't be enough. One thing was for certain, he wouldn't tolerate her cheating.

Before John left for the airport he had Amber alone for a moment and asked her why she seemed so distant. She couldn't answer him. She wished him a good trip and said she would see him the next week. She was pleased with the progress of the project and can't wait for its completion. John was still amazed that he was able to bed her, and now three times. His wife Debbie was very pretty, but she didn't hold a candle to Amber. Amber was a classic. Even his other lovers were just looks and a body, but aside from looks and a great body, Amber also had a brain. John was really enjoying this project.

Wednesday January 30th, Robbins home & the office of the Attorney General, Chicago, Illinois

Amber was very subdued at home again. She decided to call in sick. She hardly ever took a sick day. She had to think. She had to end this tryst with John. She wasn't sure what she was doing. She didn't love him or even like him. He was just a stupid young man. If it was her vanity, then she proved that even younger men would risk a lot for her. She knew that next week she would have to end it. She knew it wouldn't be easy.

At dinner, the previous evening Sara asked, "Mom, what's going on? You always seem sad."

Chris answered for her. "Mom is very stressed at work. She is working on a major project for the bank and her counterpart is a novice. This puts added responsibility on Mom because it was her decision to go with their company, and not the more established vendor."

Amber just stared at Chris. She wondered if her decision to go with John's company was more about her libido. That scared her a lot.

Amber added, "The project was actually doing really well, and if successful I may get a nice bonus."

Both she and Chris wondered if she was already getting her bonus.

*****

Chris left Amber to go to work.

When he was in his office he called Mike.

"Hi, Mike."

"How are you, Chris?"

"Worse than I could have ever imagined; unfortunately, I have all my evidence."

"Sorry, buddy; you need to talk to her. You need to find out what's going on."

"I know; I am working on that, but not yet."

"If there is anything else I can do, please let me know."

"I will, bye."

Friday February 1st, Midwest Regional Bank and office of the attorney general, Chicago, Illinois

After Amber made her usual reservation for John she had a thought and wanted to share it with Lynn, so she went into Lynn's office.

"Lynn, the project is going well, maybe after next Tuesday, we can have John fly out every second week. This way we can save on expenses."

Her thinking was the one full day meeting every two weeks would be more intense and there wouldn't be time for lunch.

"It's an interesting proposal, but I'm fearful of changing anything. The project is going well and the budget for John's trips was already approved."

Lynn saw Amber looking a bit dejected and then she asked, "Amber, is everything okay? You don't seem like yourself."

"It's nothing that I can't handle."

Lynn took a shot and asked, "Is John was behaving himself?"

"If there were a problem you'd be the first to know."

Lynn wasn't convinced and later in the day, placed a call to Cynthia.

"Hi, Cynthia, Lynn Hastings from Midwest Regional. I just want an update from you, from your perspective. Are you happy with the progress?"

"Absolutely, I get bi-weekly reports from John and it looks like it's all going well and that we are on schedule or maybe a bit ahead of schedule, but I always like to leave room from the unexpected."

"Is John is okay with Amber?"

"John reports that Amber is the reason for the success. He called her a pro's pro. All our clients should have an Amber. I haven't heard John rave about a client so much, although it hasn't gone unnoticed that Amber is a beautiful classy woman and I am certain that John likes that."

"Pardon me for asking, do you think that John is behaving professionally?"

Cynthia paused for quite some time before answering. "Is there a problem?"

"I am not sure. Amber said everything is okay. My only concern is that Ambers ego would probably not let her call for help. She had a problem once in the past and she did call for help. The account manager was removed and Amber felt bad that she couldn't handle the problem on her own."

"Lynn, keep an eye on John. There were issues with him in the past, but I thought they were resolved."

"I won't be around on the 5th but I'll be back for the 12th and watch carefully. I'm going away Monday and Tuesday, but I will have another discussion with Amber on Wednesday after John leaves."

*****

Home life was very subdued. Both Chris and Amber were very quiet at home, there was no intimacy in the bedroom. Neither Chris nor Amber seemed to be thinking that way. Once Chris was certain that his wife was cheating, he couldn't imagine ever having sex with her or even touching her again. Amber was in her own depression: unsure of her actions and why she was doing what she did. After her first sober cheating, she reached out to Chris, maybe out of guilt; this time she just crushed herself.

Monday February 4th

"Mike, you said that if there is anything else I need I should let you know, well there is. Are you going to be in the hotel tomorrow around 11:30? "Mike asked.

"I can be, what do you need?"

"When I come by, we will talk."

Tuesday February 5th -- The longest day

Amber got dressed and she tried to wear her least appealing outfit. Chris was surprised that she went to work that way. She said Lynn was away and she was just in the mood for going casual. Neither mentioned the fact that John would be in town.

Amber realized that there would be nothing special today. She would go with him to his hotel, but once in his room she would end it. She needed to be strong. She would also tell him that she had a scheduled meeting with Lynn on the 6th and she was going to resign from the project and have one of her male subordinates take over. This was her plan. She hated herself for all the lying she was doing and how she treated Chris, who was the love of her life. She thought many times about admitting her affair, but she felt that it would be better if she just ended it, without hurting anyone.

John was cordial when he saw Amber in the morning.

"Hi, how are you, can we do lunch again."

"Yes, I am looking forward." Amber had a smile.

John, of course took it the wrong way.

Tuesday February 5th -- Same Day, Office of the general manager Hilton Hotel, Chicago

"Hi, Chris, what do you need?"

"Mike, I'd like the key to Stevens room."

"Chris, he is a paying guest, I can't allow you in his room. Last week was bad enough with the cameras."

"Mike, he isn't paying for anything, Amber's employer is paying and we both know that under the circumstances, they'd probably be okay with me going in."

"Chris, I just can't do this; what are you planning on doing?"

"I want to catch them and talk to the two of them."

"Why can't you do this in the lobby?"

"I want them in the room with no escape just to hear me out. Mike, I will not go in the room, if they don't go up and I don't want to be banging on the door and making a scene if they are in there. My problems will not be in that room, my problems will be with my children, my wife at home and our families, I am not interested in any physical or even yelling confrontation with Stevens, but I want Amber to hear what I have to say to him."

"What do you want to say to them?"

Chris then told Mike of his plan, his 'Hail-Mary,' as he called it. He knew, or thought he knew, his wife, and was hopeful that she would see things differently. He still didn't know what he wanted, but for Amber's sake, she had to end this.

"Okay, Chris, this is it. Please don't make me regret this."

*****

At 12:05, Chris was sitting in the lobby with a key to John's room and was reading a paper that was hiding his face.

Amber was very quiet that day. John knew that there was something on her mind, but was afraid to ask. In the Uber ride over Amber said, "John there is something that I'd like to discuss with you and I think we need the privacy of your room."

John thought to himself that if she wanted to end it, she would have done so earlier, so he was very curious. Maybe she was falling for him.

"Of course, Amber, I will do anything for you."

"Thank You."

At 12:25, John and Amber entered the hotel and went straight for the elevator. Amber was first, followed closely by John. Neither noticed the state's attorney sitting in the lobby reading a newspaper. When they got to the room, John started to kiss Amber. She wasn't kissing him back. He noticed and remembered that she wanted to talk.

"Okay, yes, you want to talk. Let me use the men's room for a second."

Amber sat on the edge of the bed and waited. John figured that he would come out nude from the bathroom. Maybe they can fool around first and talk after, and he was really horny. The previous week had been awesome, and she finally gave him a blow job.

John came out of the bathroom naked and Amber did a double.

"John, I said I wanted to talk first."

Before John had a chance to answer they heard the door to the room open. They were both shocked, because housekeeping usually knocked before entering. They couldn't see anyone, since there was a small hallway that led to the bedroom. John called out and said "Please don't come in, I am not dressed."

"Yes, that is a big problem," Chris answered.

Amber saw her husband and she screamed, "Oh my god, Chris, what are you doing here?"

Chris just looked at his wife and said, "Shouldn't I be asking you that question?"

"It's not what you think," she said.

"Since you seem to know, what is it that you think, I think?" he answered.

Amber was frightened beyond what she could have imagined.

"How... how did you know and how did you get a key to the room?"

"First of all, let me do the asking and not you. How did I know? Isn't important. You said it's not what I think, so I am asking you, what is it that you think I think?"

John, who was standing there the entire time, asked if they could continue this conversation out of his room.

Chris just said, "Actually, John, I want to speak to you, so why don't you put some clothes on and we can talk. There is no need for hysterics, just a conversation between three adults, two of them married to each other, although, I am not sure for how much longer."

Amber started to hyperventilate, "Chris no, I was going to end it".

"Amber, end what? You still haven't said anything."

"Chris, I don't love him, it was a mistake. I am so, so sorry, I am such a fool."

At this time Chris found a chair in the corner of the room by the desk. He moved it to block the hallway and sat down. John managed to put on his underwear and trousers.

"So, darling, why don't you tell me the story."

"We can discuss this at home, we don't need John here."

"I do need John," Chris responded, "and I am not sure when you say 'home', what you mean. Your home, my home or the home that we once had, that you destroyed?"

Amber was bawling out of control and looking at the floor. She couldn't face Chris. So he continued.

"Amber, this is my first set of questions, when, how many times, why and who was it before John? Please answer now." His tone was that of an angry attorney trying to shake up a witness.