All Comments on '20 Year Anniversary Pt. 02'

by GrassIsGreener

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Too hard to get past it. He will never forget the lies and cheating. How she lied to his face. She will never get over doing it. Even if they stay together the marriage will be a shell of itself with no one happy.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very nice. Chris should help Debbie castrate (figuratively) John - i.e. Debbie should divorce him and he probably should lose his job. Maybe Chris should force Amber to file sexual harassment charges against John. That way any company that hires him knows he has problems. Can Chris and Amber reconcile? Maybe - the one time while she was drunk was 1 thing, but she willingly cheated twice while sober. To overcome that would take a lot of effort, time, and both individual and couples counseling. The marriage will NEVER be as good as it was, because the trust was broken. Maybe they can fix it, maybe they can't, maybe she'll attempt suicide - if so will she succeed or fail. Lots of ways for you to take this story. I look forward to the next chapter.

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

you can cut half this story out and still tell the tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keeping all these secrets

Will not do anyone any good

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

This is a great story but I was hoping it was in 2 parts. There are a few little typos or double words but apart from that I liked it Please don't keep us waiting. 5 stars from me.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
Oh dear!

Im Sorry to say but after DAYS! Waiting for this instalment its completely lost its way such a pity I think it has been 'rushed' no not in the posting of it, in the general writing I good tip is to FULLY write the story then put it down for a few weeks before re-reading it and hopefully you will pick up on the grammar the flow and any inconsistencies and please leave out all the silly timeline heading they are really not needed so even though I'm bailing out of this one I hope you write more as the storyline was good just the execution which I'm sure will just keep on improving

☆☆☆

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
so Emily learned how to lie from a pro

her mom taught her well, she's a big ass lair to.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

The trust in their marriage is irreparably broken after Chris caught her lying to his face about the affair. He's watched video of them fucking too, so he'll never be able to get past this.

Time to dump the slut and trade her in for a younger model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????

Why go to the hotel room to end it could have been done anywhere one lie Leeds to another now she has involved her daughter total downfall

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story is written well but a well-written pos is still a well-written pos. I have two problems with the story.

1. The cheating wife has three sexual encounters with the Other Man and at NONE of those encounters was she forced to have sex with the OM. And there was a strong indication that their fourth and last meeting was going to end with a bang as well. So how and why do you as a writer expect the husband and your readers to feel sympathy for this cheating, lying bitch who did more than just "lose her way"? And please don't bore us with this "sex vs making love" bs. It's cheating that's what it is. Towards the end of the chapter the wife asks her daughter how can she make her husband trust, respect and love her once again. Really isn't it too much too soon to ask for that? After what she did to him, how can she even think of loving and respecting HERSELF let alone wanting her betrayed husband to feel those feelings for her? Is it the moment to be selfish?

2. The husband suspected that his wife was cheating on him, installed cameres at the suite to catch her in flagrante but after he got the proof he did nothing to stop her affair and rather decided to shed tears for the demise of his marriage. How credible is that? Why do you have to portray the husband as so wimpy, indeterminate, weak and ineffectual to give the story your desired raac ending? Can't he just take it like a man and divorce his cheating wife and move on with his life? Overwrought BTBs are bad, but preposterous RAACs are even worse. I wanted to give it 0 star but since that's impossible 1* will suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He did not do all that work to

RAAC... I still see a Bad Moon Arising

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
You are new at this and will improve,

You have taken the much loved plot of catching a cheating wife and are proceeding from there. It is too bad it took Lit 10 days to post it, but the readers still have interest. My suggestion would be to tighten up your story telling and move away from unneeded words, explanations and actions. Move it a bit faster and use more dialogue. We get a lot of thoughts and little discussion. Keep writing and posting. This is far better than my first few stories, which were notoriously bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@SwordWielder, it's hardly "sexual harassment" since HE'S the one who wants something from her, i.e. her business.

/

She can't tell her lover that she showered with her husband? What, is she afraid that he'll be mad that she "cheated" on him?

/

"So this was at least their second time." - Duh! He already knew there had been another time by the soiled panties.

/

He didn't know what SHE wanted? Fuck what she wants!

/

"She would go with him to his hotel, but once in his room she would end it." - Why does she have to go to his room to end it? Just tell him, no, she won't go to his room, and it's over.

/

"Let me use the men's room for a second." - Nitpick - in the suite, it's the bathroom!

/

NOW John is worried about his wife?

/

Amber never heard Chris say fuck?!

/

Is Amber's recommendation to go with John's company going to looked at askance now, her company wondering if her decision was colored by her attraction to John?

/

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Well I don't like involving her 18 year old daughter and leaning on her.

Some of this was stilted and everyone was almost too composed but it is solid enough writing and you have this reader's continued interest.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good detail

I usually just prefer these to be wham bam thank you maam slut stories, you have written a compelling story. I hope things actually work out for the whole family and while he may not forgive Amber, they stay together in a changed relationship somehow Maybe she helps in his business dealings.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
Rushed

I gave the part#2 story three stars,a little rushed, The story should have not taken 10 days to post. I will wait until part 3 is published before giving it the overall rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why did Chris give a speech to John about breaking a marriage and not to his wife? John is an ass, but not married to Chris. And Amber was just as active in this affair as John and Chris should know this by now, maybe even more since she at any moment could have walked away, not keep booking Johns hotel rooms, made sure not to be alone with John etc etc. Yet, she is treated by the author like a lost child who can't be held responsible... maybe this will change in part 3? ;)

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Maybe, just maybe, if she had told Chris about the drunken encounter he could have gotten past it. Since there are two more trysts I think it's marriage over. John should have grief heaped on him and not just from his wife.

You added an interesting perspective here when Chris tells them John hates her because of his total lack of consideration for her well being. Unusual to not lay it totally on the wife.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Nice, Mr. Greener,

After being in Lit limbo for ten days, it finally posted. Hopefully, chapter 3 will not suffer the same fate. A man posting his first story, doing well in writing, telling a nice story, not painting the wife into such a horrendous corner of betrayal that and return is hopeless, well done. The sad angry people who comment about their own lives are pretty humorous. You just keep writing and doing your thing. Well done, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

I'm sorry but this story is just stupid! No one would ever react that way .

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

great story and love the plot line you have developed... keep it going! 5*'s!

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Good chapter 2. You didn't have near the fluff in this chapter as you did in chapter 1 and it read much smoother. Really don't like to idea of Amber getting her oldest daughter in the middle of this. Just seems like a really bad idea that's not going to turn out well. Enjoying your story and looking forward to chapter 3. Hopefully Lit can get it posted in a more timely manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just OK

It was a bit flat and clinical to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best cheating tales in a while.

Well written. Nice perspective on the motivation and impact.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yet another husband...

written as weak and indecisive: "He also didn't know what to do about his marriage, since he also didn't know what Amber wanted." What "Amber" wants really shouldn't matter, but evidently this is an FLR. From a writing perspective, your development of the husband character is inconsistent since later in the chapter he miraculously shows signs of growing a spine.

A word of advice, unless you want readers to think you might have a teeny weeny, drop the "big cock" idiocy. It shows up in story after story, and it indicates either "penis envy" or a deplorable lack of understanding of women.

kelchakelchaover 3 years ago
Something New

I was surprised by this story. Husband's statements to John were a viewpoint I had not experienced prior to this read. Thanks for that and I rated five stars for that gem.

There is no rational explanation for the cheating. Basically the cheaters became sub-human. They reverted to monkey status for a short time.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
He's in the DA's Office and he does all these blatant illegal things???

Yes, a tad unrealistic with him organising illegal video and sound recordings plus illegal entry into a Hotel room.

Also, that "verbal roasting" was meaningless. Neither Amber nor John had to say anything. No explanations. Nothing. John would have been in his rights to "fight off" a burglar or someone breaking illegally into his Hotel room. Calling the hotel security or even the police about the "break in".

You obviously wanted the husband to be cool, calm and collected and be able to state his case without interruption and be able to ask any questions he wanted and get full and complete answers. LOL. It doesn't happen that way.

boneham21boneham21over 3 years ago
Groundwork for RAAC.

The storyline was great but way to much consideration for the cheating bitch.

Little consideration for the Husband. 1* Have seen too many of these in real life

may be the authors impression of how it works and how it happens but pretty hard to pull it back to True-Life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"He also didn't know what to do about his marriage, since he also didn't know what Amber wanted."

End the marriage dude...she cheated on you..it wasn't just a one-off drunken indiscretion. What does knowing what Amber wants have to do with making a decision about what you want in your life? You get to decide not her.

Why would you still want Amber in your life? The relationship and trust you had with her is broken to pieces. Trying to put the broken trust and relationship back together is like trying to put back together a valuable Ming dynasty vase. When your done, its still a broken vase that's not worth what it once was. Relationships are the same...it'll never be the same as the original. Just because you have a shared history does not mean your life will be better if you reconcile. She'll still be the same person with the same issues who thought she was entitled to fuck another man.

"I don't love him, never loved him, don't even like him"

So that somehow makes fucking him, OK, right? Cheater's rationalization 101.

"maybe a little vanity" - How about a shit load of entitlement! Entitlement is always the basis of why cheaters choose to cheat. Everything else is just bullshit rationalization on the cheater's part.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Well-done, rookie. I eagerly await the next chapter. Hopefully we don't have to wait as long -- are the powers that be listening?

Hooked

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
Agree with HDK

A little tighter, a little more dialogue, and, hopefully, she comes clean with sis. Right now, a strong woman spreading her legs for a young man without much going for him and little chemistry, after 20 years of faithful marriage, seems incongruent.

Still, I like the story, and let’s get Ch 3 posted in a couple of days rather than weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DIVORCE

Once, maybe ok. After that BTB. Learn the consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The anon comment above hdk

Is undoubtedly sbrooks. I picture a single guy sitting alone in a basement with a single bare bulb swinging back and forth from the ceiling as he does everything he can to rip other peoples work.

Ignore it. You’re doing fine. It seems a little formal, maybe use more contractions along with more dialogue. Good plot. I hope you plan on burning john above just telling the wife.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Great and interesting story

Great and interesting story. But, everybody is so cool, collected, and civil. Where are the passion, the human factor, the emotions in this family? The whole family is using the defense mechanism of "Intellectualization" and the wife has been using some serious "Rationalizations" to cope with the cheating. This event can be catastrophic for this family. The wife cheated and disrespected the husband multiple times. She states she doesn't know why she kept fucking John? Oh, come on, give me a break. It isn't difficult to say... no -my two-year-old daughter used to say it all the time- and stop the affair. There has to be a strong physical attraction, and the desire to satisfy some wants and needs. She's lying to herself and to everybody. She liked the fresh cake and she ate it. She was obvious attracted to the younger guy, enjoyed the seduction and the satisfying, illicit sex, and definitely his new, younger body. It's an old story and happens all the time in long marriages, especially in our time. Our moral compass seems to be off this days or we're more "narcissistic" than previous generations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I too was waiting for the second chapter. Have someone edit chapter 3. Your story line was confusing and the typos made it hard to want to continue. Slow down no need to rush.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Work in progress

Reasonable plot line and characters, little too wordy for what actually transpires...over descriptive thought trains etc. Having said that it's a decent storyline and as you write more it'll undoubtedly improve, so thank you for your efforts and you are certainly braver than I or many others commenting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For this story dragging out the way it has this chaperones is foreshadowing a RAAC.

If that is what you are going for just make the next chapter a quick RAAC so we can all more on.

I am not a fan of RAAC but this is your story take it in the direction you feel is needs to go.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You're doing a great job telling this very "real" story. I may agree or disagree with some plot points (like other commenter) but every bit of your story could, or probably has, played out how you're presenting it. I can't ask anything more of a writer that that. Great job, keep going, and keep it real! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've officially lost interest. Entirely too much unnecessary detail. You've telegraphed a RAAC from chapter 1, and I have no further interest in reading. Even Randi can't polish a turd.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Nicely done. There were a few flaws but nothing ruined the story and I do lok forward to the next part.

To the anon below...sorry twinkie, it isnt a cuck story, thats literally what many normal people will experience when tossed in to this situation. Most knuckle draggers wouldnt toss her ass right out the door. You'd bawl like 4 year olds with a skinned knee. Reality is what it is and the pretend alpha make crap doesnt impress anyone, except others of your ilk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

You have a job to do . Ya cant make him a cuck. Or really nice to the skanks face . Nice to her around the children . But NO RAAC . OR THERE'S USED CONDOMS WAITING ON YOU

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

I don’t think I’m being presumptuous in predicting this ends up RAAC and HEA. Shame. Still that’s what happens with so called intellectuals, they always want to overthink things rather than go for the more instantly satisfying knee jerk reaction.

If a supposedly intelligent adult makes a decision, it is surely incumbent on them to weigh the consequences of their actions, she made a choice and it was not fidelity, well good for her that’ll teach the bastard to be a loving caring husband.

Stop whining, you had some strange but ya got caught, bawling about it now is a little pointless. Don’t insult the man by trying to get him back just accept the inevitable divorce as payment due.

Yep as an exemplar of female empowerment she certainly showed him that the mantra ‘We don’t need no stinkin men’ is alive, well and thriving in suburban America.

As to the finale, I see a lot of emotional blackmail from the kids in part three, subtly encouraged by the boo-hoo-hooing of their role model of a mother.

Come on GrassIsGreener prove me wrong.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I have read both parts so far, and it is going down like a plane on fire. The drunken bump could have been handled if she had faith in her husband. The second time was the real experiment and it too was a bust, she still could have saved grace if she had come clean (in the shower). Her only hope is if she can convince Chris to look at her face in the video and not listen to her words. The ultimate slam came when she went to his room the day they got walked in on, if she was going to end it, she should never have gone.

I know it's to late but Chris should have asked her, "What would you do if it had been me that cheated"?

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

It's a nice story. I find though that the sentence structure doesn't have much rhythm. Keep an eye on punctuation and varying sentence length.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
That installment moved along quickly

Tighter writing in this chapter, 4*.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Wordy

There is a lot of fat in this story. The story line is like many others, A handsome younger seducer meets a beautiful 40 year old and with words he turns her into his slut. Husband finds soiled panties and confronts wife and asshole. Why the children are drawn into to me is a mystery.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago
Well done

HOwever, I hate that you're involving the children in the resolution.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

In your opinion, the 18 year old daughter should play a couple therapist? You have to be pretty off the track. Your story is good, but the way you place your protagonists is terrible! He's a public prosecutor and knows best that cheating is cheating and that you can talk it as nicely as you want it stays ugly. How should he ever get the pictures he saw out of his head. In the future if he should be intimate with her he doesn't know if she has the bigger cock in her mind or what? This marriage is broken and playing a farce just because of the children is neither good for the children nor for them!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good chapter

Good confrontation, without violence or very much anger. I especially liked that he showed Amber exactly what John was and how he used her for his pleasure, and felt nothing at all for her. I also like the fact that he called John’s wife and let her know what was happening. Like quite a few others, I see a RAAC coming, but it’s still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The making of a WIMP

Will Ch 3 seal the WIMP story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The daughter was wayyyy to nice to her mother. She acted like the mom confessed she accidentally backed into someone’s car in the parking lot at work....not cheated on her husband/their dad THREE different times basically just because she could, since the sex was worse, and she didn’t even like the guy.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

3 times...nope sorry don't care how good the wife is at raising the kids. 1st time a mistake second stupidity 3rd time taking the piss out of the husband. No chance in hell of forgiving or forgetting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful people lie, cheat, disrespect and humiliate those around them. The daughter's cut little summation of her mother confessing to being all that and more rings so very hollow.

Please keep just a little bit of self respect in Chris and hold to reality by having him look for someone who will respect him. Yeah, I know the writer has already laid out a raac(he wouldn't have mentioned the hail mary to save his marriage if he hadn't) but she is so totally not worth it. Blowjobs are only for her husband until they're not. How long before she was going to give up her asshole? I mean, think of how that would have fed her ego. That big dick she's able to get buried in her ass. According to her rationale, that's where this was going. Move on Chris, find happiness elsewhere. After all, you got it going on. Very desirable, successful attorney. Beating them off with a stick.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

What an absolute fabulous story so far. I love how Chris explained to Amber, that John used her and she let it happen. I'm hoping that it the explanation, for why she gave into him, at least the 2nd and 3rd time is reasonable. Thank you for great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LW logic:

Find a man of your liking, fuck the living daylights out of him, and fuck him till you get caught and the act like you genuinely don't know why you did it. Weep profusely, plead vehemently. Saying it was just sex, you didn't love him will earn you some extra points. You'll eventually be forgiven by your stupid husband. Because hey, you can't stop loving someone just like that.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

The stuff starting with "Why do you hate her so much?" is brilliant.

On another note, I've gotta hand it to Amber: anal just sounds gross to me. No peenor in the pupu place.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

So far pretty good. Biology is stronger than morality is a pretty good thesis. I am not so sure that conversation in hotel room could have been so controlled but I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

"John used her"? Really? They both went to satisfy their urges, nobody used anybody, they both went for hedonistic sex. If you ever had a good sex then you know what it was, no need for psychobabble.

However, now you have a real serious problem how to finish this story. I do not see any good ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a slut. John is an asshole and he got her drunk the first time but the next two times, she made the choice to go to John's hotel room and have sex with him. She deserves zero sympathy from anyone. Moreover, the stress on John's big dick and the pleasure it gave her should be a clue to any sentient being that she will go for the next big cock that comes along.

The whole scene in the hotel room with hubby Chris is creepy as fuck. "We can be civilized adults." No, nothing civilized about it. Asshole John is naked, wife in middle of the day is there with him to do it again; you know she would have fucked Big John one last time because otherwise, she didn't need to go into the hotel room to tell John that it was over.

I guess I can understand hubby deciding not to physically attack John (he'd probably get his ass kicked anyway) if he had decided to just dump the slut. But the rest of that scene is pathetic. John and Amber are both garbage people and hubby would be much better off with her out of his life. She will cheat again.

Finally, the oldest daughter is a fucking busybody. We just have to know that hubby will take cheating Amber back so why bother to have another chapter; it will just piss off most of the readers. And why do writers think it is somehow admirable for the cheated on cuckold NOT to tell anyone that his wife has cheated. Fuck her; let everybody know she is cheating whore and that is why they are divorcing. Ruin her reputation and scorch her in the process.

sf4951sf4951almost 2 years ago

It made me cry by triggering a bad memory. But it’s entertaining and I’m glad to have encountered it

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Talk Talk Talk

But then no one wants to be truthful and instead wants to withhold the information

AlanDavidAlanDavidalmost 2 years ago

So far part 1 & 2 make for a interesting read. I’m not a really big comment guy, but I have an identity. I notice the people with the biggest most crude comments are always anonymous. You should just delete them. They are cowards. Likely little bed wetter too. Just do your thing, write down your imagination. You do a very interesting job of that. Keep it coming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Load of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your wife cheats on you in the worst way possible and let yourself brainwashed by your 18 year old daughter's garbage new age pep talk into forgiving her slutty mother. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heading for a RAAC

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Top of page who the hell cares what Amber wants? Why is this idiot considering what her preference is? Now we will have an 18 Yr old outthink a state attorney, yeah that makes sense.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Is wonderful middle and upper class People Who are wonderful and sophisticated and educated Ithat live cheap steel betray or not really Is wonderful people at all.

.

It's hard to believe that an Attorney General will actually commit these kinds of borderline acts which are almost crimes and of themselves trying to catch his wife. It's also hard to believe that as an experience Attorney General He is indecisive regarding what to do with his marriage.

.

This speech in the hotel room About what John really thought of Amber and that he was actually trying to undermine Amber Undercut her and humiliate her Is professionally which is why he started the affair..... It's actually quite brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yet another LW author who is gleefully proud of public employees willfully and repeatedly abusing the public trust and using their appointed position to illicitly abuse fellow citizens. Should anyone who reads this care what happens to any person that holds him/her self to such a low standard of conduct?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the story thus far. We’ll written. Author’s choice on the hotel setup and confrontation but we’ll written

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

Neither the hotel guy nor the prosecutor would risk their careers this way…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amber: [He came on to her many times, and although somewhat exciting, the sex wasn't that different than with her husband. In fact, it was less satisfying, despite the fact that John was so well endowed. When she had sex with Chris it was always beautiful. She loved him and loved their love-making, but with John; as Chris put it, it was a moment of animalistic pleasure and she wasted her entire marriage and maybe her life on that. What a fool she was. ]

===> Finally some reality. Sex with a well endowed penis does not guarantee better sex. Size does matter but beyond a certain point, it is more if someone is a size addict or the thrill.

Most women can't take in more than 7-8 inches, because there is thing called a cervix. Few women have a cervix beyond 8 inches, and 50% of women do not like their cervix banged because of pain.

Besides girth is more important than length. And country to tropes on this site, length and girth are only weakly correlated. Meaning there are some guys packing 10 inches that can easily stick their penis in the cardboard tube of toilet paper (i.e. 2 inches diameter).

Most Lit writers could benefit from some online research for a penis size calculator, which shows probabilities and how men with 10 inch or longer penises are extraordinarily rare, well except in LW stories where they are as common as dirt.

Back to Amber's thoughts. The sex with John wasn't (objectively) as good as what she has regularly with Chris. Chris even commented one her lack of enjoyment and lack of passion in their third f$ck.

The first f$ck, John was a predator andbused alcohol and his pushiness to overcome her "no's" and bed her. In many Western countries, if provable, he would be up for sexual assault. See for example Great Britain. The second f$ck was a quickie (Chris doesn't know, he only saw the semen in her panties). And the third time she had a mind to enjoy it, but in the end besides a bit of a thrill, it wasn't all that great despite John's well endowed phallus.

So why does her intermal statement ring real? Because unless a marriage has had sexual frustration or medical or psych issues, many married people have better sex as they age into their 40s and 50s, before menopause wreaks havoc and the men need little blue pills (which work damn well btw).

And why is that? It is called experience, love, bonding, knowing your partner. If the sex is not overshadowed by powerful thrills, then objectively that young strange c$ck needs to be on his A-game to even compete. Sure better long term stamina and shorter refractory periods, means more orgasms for the younger guy, but the younger guy, usually just f$cks harder (especially with a bigger penis), cums faster, and doesn't know the right buttons and foreplay.

I laugh at some LW stories where the wife has her first affair and the sex is cosmic. Lol that is almost certainly either amped by the naughty factor and thrill seeking adrenaline rush, or she is extremely lucky to find such a skilled and experienced lover who overlaps with her sexual desire and kinks. Yeah right. That is rare indeed.

So the sex wasn't the reason. Maybe we learn more in the next chapter. Hard for Chris to handle, his wife of 20 years doesn't come to him after the first time, can't seem to stop (why?), and she goes back twice more, being in the hotel room with John a fourth time. Chris doesn't know the details of the first, and second, nor her intention of the fourth (besides what she claims), but he saw the third and that has to be devastating, with all the horrors of LW adultery coming to play: younger, fitter, more handsome man, bigger penis, and doing things with John that she originally said ahe would only do for her husband, breaking their vows, unclear as to why, etc. Leading to insecurity, disrespect, rage, and broken trust.

Btw the hotel scene was interesting. Doubt it goes so simple without anger or attempted violence but the husband handled it well, deconstructing the young f$cking predator and drive the stakes into Amber's heart, so she finally sees the truth of what she did to both of then, making it clear that John is a steaming pile of sh$t, and how could she hook up with the asshole. Good scene. This chapter was 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No college kid has that amount of maturity. Should have inserted an aunt or friend, not a young kid just out of high school. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So the mother makes her eldest daughter a liar. Will her siblings ever trust her again for lying to them on such an important issue. I know my own view point on that. I don’t believe in the I lied to protect you crap on this type of issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrassIsGreener@GrassIsGreener
I love reading and writing about a faithfull wife who cheats and then what happens as a result of her infidelity

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES