2023/11/01 - The Angry Daughter

Story Info
Final Showdown With Slut Mom.
2.5k words
4.01
19.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DormayVoo
DormayVoo
50 Followers

It really could happen like this. One almost wishes that it would.

**************************************************

Oh sweetheart, I'm so glad you could meet me, what would you like?

Nothing for me.

My own daughter, wasting away. Eat something!

Just because I'm not fat like you? Dad and I already had lunch.

You knew you were meeting me at the food court! Why did you already eat?

Because you make me lose my appetite. It was my only chance at nourishment.

Don't be so hostile, people get divorced and remarried all the time.

Remarried?

He asked me to marry him and I said yes!

Good God, no.

What do you mean 'no?'. I wanted to ask you if you'd be a bridesmaid.

I want no part of that shitshow. I'll spend the day with Dad.

Young lady, mind your tongue. You are 15 years old and I do still have some say.

No, you abdicated the throne. You ran off with asshole.

Don't call him that. Give him a chance.

No thanks.

Look, he's good for me. I'm 38 years old and I feel like I've been reborn.

Well, he's bad for me and dad.... not sure why you think he's good for you.

He's a catch. And he's 30... younger and more energetic than your father.

He's dorky and he clearly couldn't do any better than you.

I'm just fine thank you. I'm a catch, too.

You are no catch. You are old, overweight and stupid.

Don't talk to me like that.

At this point you're lucky I'm talking to you at all.

Well, like it or not, he's my new man.

I don't like it. He's not much of a man. You traded down.

He has money and can support us.

Dad can support me just fine, thank you.

We'll have fun together.

You were having fun with him while you were married to dad.

He's a good man.

He's a scoundrel. He slept with a married woman and broke up a family.

He'll be a wonderful stepfather and we will live together.

He's a step-asshole and I will not live with him.

You will and that's final.

I'll sleep in a homeless shelter before I live with you two assholes.

I'm sensing bitterness. Baby, I thought we'd be so happy.

We were happy. Dad was happy. I was happy. You used to tell us you were happy.

But your new dad will make us even happier. He's younger and richer.

I'm not happy. Dad's not happy. And stop calling that loser my new dad.

He's not a loser. He's got money and he's got me.

He's got you because he couldn't get a date with a girl his own age.

He is a lot sharper than you give him credit for.

He is a loser and your'e a fat old cheating, lying fool.

He is not a loser, he is going places. Your father is poor and lazy and old.

That loser can go to hell for all I care. And you clearly don't know a thing about dad.

What is there to know. Your father is a school teacher with no ambition.

Just what do you think dad has been doing with his time? Watching TV?

No, he went to school, stayed there for 14 hours and came home and went to sleep.

You imbecile. He teaches at the University, and he stays there late to do research.

Whatever, he was never home, and was never, shall we say, energetic.

So you dumped your husband for a younger dick.

Yes, he's younger! And he's there. And he can last all night! And he has money!

We have money, too.

When you say 'we'....

Dad has money, so I live quite well. But I'd stay with him even if he had none.

That's laughable. What money does your father have?

The advance from his book.

What book? Your father never mentioned anything about a book.

The book he was away doing all the research for. The reason he was never home.

Why would your father never mention this to me?

You idiot. It was a surprise for you. It was going to be an anniversary present.

Why.... what.... a present? How was that going to be a present for me?

He was going to surprise you with a trip to Europe. Then he found out.

Found out about what?

About you and numb-nuts.... you know, my "new dad."

A trip to Europe... I always wanted to go... and now he had to cancel that?

No way is he cancelling... he already had the plane tickets and hotel reservations.

But surely he wouldn't take me now... after... after...

Are you insane? He wouldn't take you to the dog pound. He's taking Paige.

Paige? Who the hell is Paige?

That's his literary agent. She got him his book deal. She got a nice payday, too.

That's... well, good for him. How old is this Paige? Some bimbo?

Nope, just a year younger than you. You're the only cradle-robber around here.

Is she... pretty?

Oh yeah. Gorgeous. And petite like me! We borrow each other's clothes.

Well, when your new dad and I get married, we'll travel around the world.

He'll never be my "new dad." He's a fat nerdy asshole.

Now you be nice. He's always there for me.

What do you mean "always there?". You said he's rich. Doesn't he work long hours?

No! That's the beauty of it all. He works from home. We frolic all day long!

Doesn't sound like he's doing much work. What does Mr Moneybags do anyway?

He makes his money on the stockmarket, currency trading, cryptocurrency...

Sounds risky, that crap. How do you know he has money? Big house or car?

Oh no, nothing like that. He's smart with his money. He reinvests his profits.

So you see no evidence of his vast wealth?

We live modestly so he can make even more money.

You left our comfy little home to go live in that nasty little shitbox with him?

You are 15. Look at the big picture.

The only thing big is your ass. So you think he has money because he said so?

Why would he lie about something like that? It's too easy to verify.

He would lie to get into the pants of a stupid, desperate woman.

Don't say that about me or about him.

Don't delude yourself. He's a chubby schlub who can't get a real girl.

Baby, I don't mean to brag but he's got all he can handle with me.

Lucky him. He's got a fat old slut....

Young lady! I am not a slut!

....a fat old slut who can't keep her legs together when she thinks she smells money.

That is disrespectful! And I will do just fine. You can be sure of that.

We all get what we have coming to us in life. You can be sure of that, you loser.

Now, now, we will have to have to get along under one roof while your father is away.

If you think I am moving into that hovel with you two turds you're dreaming.

You are not staying home by yourself. I forbid it.

Forbid it all you like. Eat shit, fatso. Besides, I'm going to stay with Aunt Darlene.

Darlene? That tramp? My sister is bad news, honey.

Yeah, you both are chastity-challenged. To her credit, she never betrayed anyone.

She never married! She just sleeps around.

Good for her! No husband's heart to break. No kid's life to destroy.

I don't want you around her. I don't want you influenced by her lifestyle.

I already know what she does and what you do. You're both sluts. Too late.

I don't want you under her roof while she's carrying on.

Like you were carrying on downstairs on the couch with asshole while I was home?

What?! How...

They closed school when they had that gas leak? I was upstairs? Busted!

What... no.... you didn't...

Didn't what? Hear you two assholes walk into the house? Hear you fucking?

Now wait! You ... you...

Just shut up. You're a filthy skank. I heard it. I came downstairs.

Oh no....

You never heard me. You were too occupied. I saw it all. You are revolting.

Baby, I never intended.... I didn't think...

You thought with your crotch. Right there in our home while dad was at work.

Baby, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that.

No I did not. Neither did dad. He was a good husband to you.

He was never there.

He worked too many hours. OK. But he did it for us. Hell, I missed him, too.

Yes, that damn trip... for us.

He certainly wasn't raising money to pay for a mistress or go gambling.

No, gambling is not your father's style.

Nope. And cheating? That's your department. Saw it with my own two eyes.

You must hate me.

Hate takes too much energy. I can't be bothered wasting that much of it on you.

I guess I should be grateful for that, then.

Don't be. You disgust me. I hope in time I'll forget you ever existed.

I didn't leave your father until he actually confronted me, but I never asked...(sob)

Never asked what? Hey! I said, Never asked what?

I never asked your father how he found out about it. The affair was 6 months on.

I guess you now know how he found out.

You told him.

I struggled for two days, then I skipped school and went to see him at work for lunch.

How did that go?

He was destroyed. That night we each had separate excuses for not coming home.

Yes I remember one night you both were gone. He said he was on a work thing.

Yep, and I said I was at a girlfriend's. He got a motel room and I stayed with him.

You were together that night.

I was afraid he'd kill himself. And I wasn't too stable myself. We helped each other.

I remember when he came back from that night, he basically froze me out.

He was in shock, you stupid bitch. When we had sat down at lunch he still loved you.

And then you told him.

He didn't have a clue. He didn't believe me at first. He kept shaking his head no.

What convinced him?

I broke down in tears right there in the restaurant... told him I'd seen you in action.

Oh shit....

I told him exactly where. He never sat on that couch again. It's gone now by the way.

What's there now? New couch?

A rug. Sorta like a grave marker. We never use the living room anymore anyway.

What do you use?

Dad and I turned my bedroom into a den.

Where do you sleep?

Your old bedroom. Moved my bed and stuff into there. He couldn't stay there.

Where does your father sleep?

He bought a new set of furniture and a new bed and set up in the guest bedroom.

Where did the old furniture go from my old bedroom?

Goodwill took it off his hands. He said good riddance. He thought you defiled it.

No I never did that to your father.

Wow, you're a fucking saint.

Mind your tongue! So how does he like the guest bedroom?

Good. He's comfortable. Whenever he's not overnighting with Paige, that is.

This damned Paige again!

And whose fault is that? You know, he was faithful to you until you slutted out?

Oh, darling, how can either of us be so sure. He was gone so many hours.

You stupid cow. He adored you.

Men have needs, and I know I wasn't meeting them.

That man would have cut off his own dick before sticking it in someone else.

Now dear, men are men, don't be naïve.

Just because you're a harlot and your asshole fucks married women....

Now I've had just about enough of your crap!

Fine with me. Let's just say goodbye and be done with it.

No, No baby! I'm sorry. I know this is hard on you, but things will be better soon.

How are you going to fix things? Do you have a time machine?

No, no, nothing like that, but we are going to get a bigger house.

Oh, so you and asshole have decided on this?

No, it's just that when we are married we can't keep on in his bachelor pad.

So where do you and asshole see me in all this?

Baby, you will have your own bedroom!

Don't be daft. I've already got that. And I'll have a bigger one when Dad and I move.

When are you moving? Where are you going? I didn't know anything about this.

Well, when Dad and Paige tie the knot, we are going to upsize.

Damn this fucking Paige!

Ha ha mind your tongue! Yeah, Paige. I'll have a new mom!

No! I'm your mom!

You're a steaming heap. Don't flatter yourself.

Our old house was big enough for three when I was there. Why upsize?

Dad and Paige are talking babies. She's 37, time enough to crank out a couple.

Well, we will just have to get a house with a big bedroom. Yours will be huge.

Ha ha, dream on, old girl, dream on.

Your new dad will make sure we are taken care of.

With what? The money he tells you that he has? Has he ever given you anything?

Why yes! This beautiful silver pendant necklace, and my engagement ring!

Hmm... let's see.... yeah, can I see this? Yeah just what I thought...

What is it? I mean, it is a pretty locket.

Sure is pretty, alright. I don't know how good your vision is, but mine is great.

What is it you see?

It is silver plate. I can see the fine print engraved into the back.

Yes! Silver, just like I said!

You moron, It's silver plate. $10 at Walmart.

Um, no, that can't be....

You sure are gullible. Stop at a jeweller and have him tell you your ring is fake.

Now just stop this. He is a good man and he loves me.

Dad was a good man and he loved you. You just don't know real from fake.

Um, well, I'm sure everything will work out. You can split time with me.

No I'm not interested. Say do you need me to pick up the tab here?

No, baby, your new dad gave me his debit card to cover this.

A debit card? Really? And this guy wants to support the three of us?

Let's just see how it goes.... Shit, it says 'declined'. I don't get it...

Let's not and say we didn't.... Here let me get that, Dad gave me cash.

We will just have to make the best of this and move forward together.

You can move forward, far away I hope, but count me out.

Oh come on, love. Let's play this smart. It could pay off for everyone.

You are dumber than a bag of rocks. You cheated on Dad for a pile of nothing.

Well, baby, we'll see. Win, lose or draw, we're in this together.

Get your head out of your ass. I want no part of this shit. You're on your own.

But I'm your mother....

You are a bitch and a whore. I have no mother.

DormayVoo
DormayVoo
50 Followers