2030's Society: Fag on the Train

Story Info
A fag in the future serves a young Alpha at a train station.
2.4k words
4.7
9.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 2035. Some things have altered a little. There is more openness in society. A group of 'males' now recognise themselves as faggots. They wish to be used by 'higher' males (and sometimes females) and their rights are not seen as important, although there is no law that makes them this, yet they are recognised by my society as a lower species.

Just usable fuck holes.

The train was running late and because of this issue I hadn't arrived at my connecting station until five minutes after my train to London had gone. Fortunately, I wasn't alone and when things like this happen it is nice to feel that there is more than just you. The guy was sat opposite to me all of the journey so far. We talked like we had known each other all of our lives.

So, when we realised about the delays it made things easier to sort out when the next train was and which station and platform it was best to get off and on. It became clear when we got in the chosen station that there would be little alarm for finding the next platform as there were only two platforms. We had an hour and a half, and the place was dead and isolated. We went to get a coffee and a sandwich. I insisted on paying as it only felt right. Whilst eating we talked some more.

He noticed my little 'inequality' tattoo. You know the type. A circle with a equals sign and a line through it. Many fags use it to show that they are sexually fags and not just gays. They were becoming more popular since the mid-twenties. Mine was a little further up my wrist so I could hide it if I needed to be more discreet. However, I did flash it a few times on purpose that if he knew what it was, he would know I was available. If he needed service of any type.

Faggots like me are not just for sex but also for minimal jobs like fetching things and cleaning things. I clean this older Alphas house twice a week. Naked, collared and caged. For no profit, just for the honour and humiliation it brought.

The Alpha opposite to me looked at the inequality sign knowingly and just continued on with the conversation, like it was a birthmark or something. Perhaps in a sense that is what it is these days, now society has a better understanding with sub cultures.

There were things about us that were different. I was gay, although I identified better as a faggot. I guess you get straight fags too. I had seen one that was married with two children, their wife and yet he served her and her Black alpha lover too.

This Alpha I was almost flirting with was called Luke, and Luke was straight.

I was 5ft 8. Luke was 6 foot. I was blond and Luke had black hair and dark skin. The list went on. However, there were things we both liked too so the conversation was not dead. We did notice how quite the station was and how the only person seemed to be the station master who did everything. Including making the coffee and serve the station.

Then he surprised me a little. "We have an hour left and if you were a chick." He winked at me as previous I had said how I hated such slang. "I would fuck you in the toilets back there!"

I was a little embarrassed and I felt my face blushed but, I knew I had no right to be. I chose to show him the tattoo on my wrist, and I chose to get the tattoo a couple of years ago. I did one of the shy downward smiles to him. "Oh, you would, would you?"

"Gawd yea!" he leaned forward. "I've been so busy the past month I haven't even managed a hand job!" he laughed. I couldn't believe how forward he was being. I thought I would return the favour.

"Firstly, sexuality is different to sex. It is who you are attracted to. Sex is sex. Nothing more and nothing less. If it's a man or a woman then it doesn't stop, you from being straight. Secondly, I think you've already seen my inequality stamp on my wrist, and you understand the meaning of it. People like me are willing to relieve people like you of their built up sexual tension. Lastly, I need to powder my nose and so I am going to go to the disabled toilet at the end of the platform and accidently leave the door open." I paused for affect. "Perhaps the light off too!" I then chuckled. "If you do decide to come over, I will be ready to take you!" I smiled as I left.

I got into the toilet. Placed my luggage down and search for the lube and a condom. I knew exactly where it was, so I was pretty swift. Five minutes go fast when you are on a mission. I took off my jacket and shirt so he could see my smooth large torso that many guys said look as good as a woman's breasts. The toilet was extremely clean. I dropped my trousers and kicked them away. I lubed my hole up, looking in the mirror at my caged pee-pee, and then finally I leaned over the sink looking into the mirror.

I felt a little humiliated and I knew this could go a couple of ways. My heart pounded. He could have informed the station master and had me removed from the platform, and then escorted away by the authorities naked and charged with indecent behaviour in a public space. He could come in and fag bashed me and left me there naked, awaiting the authorities again. I wasn't into that, but some guys liked it for sure. Or he could do what I was hoping for.

As the door opened, I thought to myself I hope it was him and not some random on the platform. It was Luke. I heard his voice.

"So, you want to be my slut then, fag boy?" he chuckled. I loved it when a guy spoke to me like that. I made it clear too.

"Yes please! Sir. Let me have it! Let me take your hot straight cock in my faggot hole!" I made a point of my words, so he knew it was ok to use them back. I am sure he was intelligent enough to know that my actions allowed him to talk to me back in a demeaning way.

Enough light was shining through the little side window for him to see the condom next to me if he wanted it. At this stage I was too horny to care if he used it or not. He chose too. As he did, I thought to myself that I shouldn't have been too easy.

"You ready for it Faggot!" he verbally degraded me.

"Yes sir!" I said back to him as he got closer, and I spread myself a little. He pressed into my hole slowly. I heard him let off a sigh and he leaned forward.

"Tight and yet easy to get in there. What did I fucking expect?" He whispered in me ear, with a hint of purposely placed humiliation, as he slapped my face just to put the point across of who was in charge.

Soon he was deep inside of me. He began to move out of me and back into me. I could hear him moan. I wanted to look back and see the look on his face, but I didn't want to spoil the moment. What I wanted to do was give this straight boy a good hole to fuck. I pushed backwards and when I did, he moaned out loud.

"Dirty fucking faggot. Taking my straight dick in a train station toilet. You fucking whore!" he pulled my head and body backwards towards himself and spotted my cage for the first time, "No wonder you're so easy! I have heard all you fag holes are this easy anyway!" he rubbed his hand across my face and then ruffled my hair up. Somehow this felt more humiliating than his words.

I pushed back onto his cock. He fucked harder and slapped my ass a couple of times. He pushed my head forward too. Into the sink. It was as though he didn't want to see my face right then. He was using me as a hole. A dirty little fuck hole. Just like one of the fags at the new licence fuck holes in town in order to keep Alpha frustration down. Fags and society are slowly beginning to understand fag customs and how a fag should be put to service. This true man was no exception.

"Nice bitch!" I could feel the excitement. I wanted to be his first faggot and I wanted to show him how some guys liked it. I wanted to feel used. He used me. He used my hole with his tool. I felt it throb hard inside of myself. He was taking what belonged to him. What belongs to every straight Alpha male. A 'cheap' fag whore for manipulation.

"I'm coming bitch!" was all he said. Then he pulled me into his body and hold me there. He felt up my body as I felt the condom fill. He twisted my tits and leaned forward into my ear. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long while. Who would have thought a dirty cheap fag could provide like that!"

He took the condom off and passed it too me. I thought he meant for me to throw it away and he stopped me. "No. I thought you would show me how much a fag you truly are. I haven't used a faggot before, but I have read and seen guys get to their knees and suck the cum from a condom like that!"

I got to my knees and looked up at this true man. I then made a scene for him. Down on my knees and sucked out his cum from the condom, making sounds of enjoying a bowl of healthy soup. After all that is what a condom full of Alpha spunk is for a fag like me, the best meal ever. I moaned like a true whore, and he looked down at me and smirked with contempt. He chuckled as I licked all of his precious juice down my throat.

"Open your mouth wide!" he demanded, and I obliged. He then spat into my mouth. I really did feel degraded when he did this to me, although my cage jolted in the excitement of the moment.

"Thankyou. Sir!" was all I could muster. I moved forward indicating that I would suck him and clean him up.

He pushed me away.

"No. That's gross! Dicks are for chicks! You should only suck a man's cock if he offers it to you! You know that!" he tutted at me "Behave FAGGOT!"

He certainly put me into my place. He undid the door and walked out of the toilet with his luggage. I cleaned up and walked out after him. He was sat on a bench and looked at me.

"Coffee for the journey bitch!" he demanded and understood that me buying him small gifts and fetching coffee like that was also a turn on. I went into the shop and got two fresh coffees.

The station master looked at me oddly. I wondered if he knew what had happened in the toilet? I felt a little humiliated when he said "Hope you have left that toilet clean after yourself faggot!"

"Yes sir," as he took the payment for the coffees, I clicked on the card machine an extra 200 percent for a tip and then said. "I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused and here is a little extra for the use of the toilet." I walked out and handed Luke the Alpha his drink.

Luke explained that he had seen on the net fantasies like this and wanted to try it out once. It was his first time, but I guessed he rehearsed it several times in his head. He, like many young straight males were coming to terms to using faggots for relieving their pent up sexual needs. This was becoming more and more common. The problem was how to treat a faggot after you had used them. Some men didn't know if you should ignore them or use them in other ways.

"I am here for your service and general amusement until we get to London sir!" I prompted. He nodded back at me.

Soon the train turned up and we got on our way.

He spoke to me differently after that point. He made me carry his hand luggage as well as my hand luggage and my case. He chose where we would sit for the rest of the journey. He almost treated me as a slave. He referred to me as fag and it was clear that he couldn't see me for anything other than a cum hole.

"Bet you would like that faggot!" he showed me a video of this girl sucking off his cock. His legs were spread wide, and I could see his hand sliding his piece of meat down her throat. She was choking a little. I knew I could have done a more professional job.

"Yes sir!" I informed him. "Thankyou for showing me the video. I am honoured sir!" he chuckled and continued looking through his videos of memories. A thought then crossed my mind. Had he recorded himself fucking me and begging him. Then I realised that it was no concern of my own if he had or not. It was his right to as an Alpha.

We parted company in London. I said goodbye but he just looked at me and said "faggot!" I think I had showed him how useful us fags can be to his needs.

I couldn't have been more content. Afterall, I had been of good service to a straight man. These days faggots like me can wear public trackers. I only wished that I had one on that day, at least it would give the chance for this true man to find me and use me again. If he wanted of cause. I have decided to get a tracker implanted in my wrist. Afterall, it only seems right that men know where there is a fag boy like me around to service them.