20th Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie returns the favor.
6k words
4.42
23.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

This story picks up right at the end of 20th Anniversary. I was not going to continue the story, but I had a request that I liked. That request would include Steve again, but that would take this story in a direction I didn't want to go. Until I figured that I could get there through , until I figured that I could doesn't fit into this story, but I felt this chapter was an important bridge to where I could include the request, which will be coming in Chapter 3 which will likely be the end of the tale.

I recommend reading the first chapter. This story will stand alone, but you'll have to assume some of the backstory as I don't recount it much at all.

******************

Katie and I sat in the hotel bar, looking around. After our adventure the night before, I understood her wanting to return the favor, but let's face facts. A woman on the hunt for sex is likely to find it somewhere. Desire in men is highly correlated to sights and sounds, whereas women are more emotional creatures, and the odds of finding a woman willing to indulge our fantasies on a whim were unlikely at best.

"Let's buy her a drink!" Katie whispered mischievously. Without waiting for my reply, she beckoned eagerly to the waitress to come over to our table. I felt my face get hot when I realized that it was the same waitress who had served me the night before, saw me allowing my wife to get hit on by Steve!

"Oh hi!" she exclaimed, "You're back!" She turned to face Katie. "You're a lucky woman to have a husband like this. Hope you had fun last night!"

Now it was Katie's turn to blush, and she looked down at her hands, clasped around her drink.

"What can I get for you?" she asked, her gaze returning to me.

"We'd like to buy that woman at the end of the bar a drink." I said. "Whatever she's having now, we'll get the next one."

A grin crept onto the waitress's face. "You got it! Can I get either of you a refill?"

"Sure!" I replied. Katie still couldn't look up, but just nodded in the affirmative.

"Back in a jiff! By the way, my name's Jessica." And she turned and bounced back to the bar.

Katie looked up at me with a mortified look on her face. "I can't believe she recognized us and knows what we did!" she hissed at me. "I can't believe this is happening!"

I grinned. "Well she knew we were together, and that I was watching you from here, so I told her I was letting him flirt with you! I certainly said nothing about how far it would go!"

"I'm going to die!"

We watched as Jessica brought a drink over to the young lady and nodded in our direction. The lady turned, and her eyes got big and she hastily turned back towards the bar when she realized it was a couple that had sent it over.

"Well that went well!" I muttered to myself, reaching down and polishing off my vodka and coke.

Just then Jessica came back with our drinks, setting them down in front of us.

"So are you guys swingers or something?" Katie choked on her drink with that remark, putting her hand up in front of her face.

"No. Last night was a one-time thing." I answered. Katie looked up at me with daggers in her eyes, but I continued. "We had a great time last night, but we're just a boring couple on an anniversary trip."

"Oh!" Jessica exclaimed. "Well I think that makes it all the more amazing." She turned towards Katie. "You're a lucky woman!" Before Katie could respond, Jessica turned away and headed back towards the bar. My eyes followed her as she left, and as she reached the bar I realized that the young woman we'd bought the drink for was nowhere to be found.

"Guess we scared her off!" I said, motioning with my head towards the bar. Katie looked, and turned back to me.

"I'm sorry Ted." She said with a sad look on her face.

"Nothing to be sorry for, my love. I'm a guy. We're raised on the battlefield of rejection!"

Katie reached over and took my hands in hers and stared into my eyes. " I wanted to return the gift you gave me, but if it's not happening tonight then I am going to ROCK.YOUR.WORLD!". She got an evil grin on her face, then turned to the bar and flagged Jessica.

Jessica bounced over. "Sorry your friend left!" Katie blushed again, but Jessica continued. "I guess she wasn't as progressive as you two!"

Katie mustered her courage and spoke to Jessica for the first time since she had recognized us. "My husband IS a wonderful man. I think we're ready for our check now so I can show him just how special he is!"

Jessica blushed a little but grinned, pulled the tab out of the apron tied around her waist, and dropped it and a pen on the table before winking, then turning away and strolling back to the bar.

I grabbed the tab and billed it to our room, leaving a generous tip for Jessica. Katie and I each grabbed our glasses and swigged down the remaining liquid, then rose and hand in hand strolled to the elevator. We were the only people waiting, and as the elevator arrived stepped inside and turned around to watch the lobby disappear behind the doors.

As soon as they were fully closed, Katie turned to me and pulled me towards her, locking her lips on mine in a passionate kiss. Suddenly I felt her hand grasp my cock through my pants, and she pulled back just enough to whisper, "I hope you're ready for me, I'm going to wear you out tonight!"

Just then the elevator dinged, and the doors slid open to reveal our floor. We released each other and headed down the hall to our room. As we entered, I walked over to the dresser and out of habit tossed my wallet, the room key, my phone, basically everything out of my pockets. I had no more than finished and turned around when Katie grabbed me, walking me backwards towards the chair in the room and pushing me back down into a seated position. She knelt in front of me and her hands grabbed at the button my pants. I assisted her in getting unbuttoned and my zipper down before lifting my hips so she could grab the waistband and pull them down to my ankles.

Katie didn't say a word but immediately leaned forward and took the head of my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth, her hand grasping the base of my shaft and starting to stroke me slowly. I leaned back and groaned, my hands reflexively grabbing her hair and following her head as she started to move up and down on my cock. I must have had a lot of testosterone built up from the night before because I was throbbing, and the ache in my balls told me that I was going to cum and cum hard pretty quickly. Katie sensed my urgency and started to stroke me faster with her hand while continuing to suck me into her mouth, and that was enough to push me over the edge and I thrust my hips up as my orgasm wracked my body, shooting what felt like a gallon of sperm into Katie's mouth. Katie kept her mouth closed over me as I shuddered 2 or 3 more times, each time feeling my cock jerk as I shot another load into her mouth.

Katie tried to swallow it all, but some dripped out around the corners of her mouth, pooling around the base of my cock. As my orgasm subsided, she slowly lifted her head up and smiled at me.

"Feel better?" she whispered?

"You have no idea!" I replied.

"Well there had better be more where that came from! But for now, get undressed and join me in bed until you're ready for more. Tonight is all about you!"

Katie rose to her feet and walked over to the mini-fridge and got out a water, unscrewing the cap and taking a few gulps before bringing it over to me. I took the bottle from her and took a swig myself, enjoying the feeling of relaxation washing over me and the feel of the water rehydrating my body.

Putting the cap back on the bottle, I put it on the dresser next to me and stood up to start kicking my pants off when suddenly there was a soft knocking on the door. Katie and I looked at each other curiously, and I reached down and pulled my pants back up while Katie moved over to the door and looked through the peephole.

Katie stepped back and turned towards me. "OH MY GOD" she mouthed, then turned back towards the door and took the slide off and opened the door.

Jessica stood there, looking at Katie shyly. She said something to Katie, and Katie moved aside, gesturing for Jessica to enter the room. She'd changed clothes and was now wearing a tight pair of jeans and a simple V-neck t-shirt. Her red hair was no longer in a ponytail but had been let down and cascaded around her shoulders, resting on her chest which was much more pronounced in her shirt then it had been in her work polo.

Jessica walked into the room wringing her hands. She looked everywhere but at me and stood there as Katie followed her down the corridor into the main part of our room, then turned and looked at Jessica.

"What's going on?" Katie asked.

"Well, ummm..." Jessica mumbled. "Geez, I'm not really sure how to say this. I just, it, I've been running through it in my mind over and over and after seeing you with Steve last night, and thinking about what your husband did for you, and then you buying that woman a drink I..." she trailed off.

"You what?" Katie asked pointedly.

"I, uhh.. well it turned me on so much, and, you know, I never do this sort of thing, but I kinda figured what you were trying to do and ummm... you looked so sad when you realized she'd left the bar and, er... I'd like to offer my assistance."

I froze. What did she say? I looked at Katie and she had the same expression on her face.

"Assistance with what?" Katie asked quietly.

Jessica still wouldn't look either of us in the eyes, but continued to fidget and said so quietly we could barely hear her "I'd like to help you do for your husband what he did for you."

Katie said nothing for a moment, just stared at Jessica. I could see the thoughts running through her head; it was one thing to say this is what she wanted to do, but another to be confronted with it as a reality.

Jessica fidgeted for a second, waiting for a response. "This was a mistake, I should go!" she suddenly blurted, as she turned and quickly moved towards the door. Katie jumped in front of her, blocking her path.

"How do you know what happened last night?" Katie asked her.

Jessica blushed. "Steve's a regular here. He works in the area and comes in for some drinks after work every so often. But he lives in Brooklyn, so he always heads home after. When I saw him coming out of the elevator when I arrived for work today, and knowing that I saw you guys flirting last night, I assumed... he's never spent the night here before."

Katie looked at her, then gave her a hug. Jessica went a little rigid but didn't pull away from Katie either. Katie released Jessica, then giggled. "Well I rewarded him for last night a few minutes ago, so I don't think anything is going to happen immediately! Come sit!" she said, sitting on the end of the bed herself and patting next to her. Jessica hesitated, then sat down.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked; the first time I'd spoken since she entered the room.

"Yes!" Jessica exhaled. I crossed to the mini-bar and got her a nip of whiskey, which she opened and downed quickly.

"God, I needed that!" she exclaimed, tossing the bottle towards the trashcan in the corner.

"We haven't even been properly introduced." Katie said. "I'm Katie, and this is my husband Ted."

We spent the next half-hour talking, slowly getting to know each other. We told Jessica a little about our mundane life at home, and she told us how she was taking classes hoping to improve her lot in life, and had been working at the hotel bar for about 6 years while she worked on her degree.

Eventually talk turned to the night before. Katie was extremely embarrassed but told Jessica how wonderful it had felt to be desired by someone new, to know she was still attractive, and the excitement that comes with having sex with someone for the first time. She concluded by explaining how she wanted to return the gift, for me to experience the same thrill and positive energy that she had.

"You're lucky." Jessica told my wife. "Your husband is handsome, and although it sounds weird, I thought what he did for you was really romantic. I can only hope I can find a relationship like that."

"Would you like to give him a hug?" Katie asked.

Jessica didn't say anything but stood up and walked over to me. I rose as she approached, and she wrapped her arms around me, nestling her face into my chest. I could smell her perfume wafting around me, tinged with a slight aroma of sweat and I inhaled deeper, enjoying the combination of scents.

Jessica stayed attached to me for a minute, and I enjoyed the feeling of her chest pressed against me. I slowly stroked my hands up and down her back, glancing over at Katie and seeing her look on with rapt attention.

"Are you sure?" I mouthed to her. Katie nodded silently, her eyes getting bigger as I slid my hand down a little further and gently squeezed Jessica's ass through her jeans. Jessica gave a light moan and looked up at me, and I bent my head down and gently pressed my lips against hers. I felt her lips part and her tongue flicked my lips gently before entering my mouth.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I pulled back and looked down at her. She looked back at me wordlessly as my hands slid from her ass to her waist grabbing the bottom of her shirt. Silently she raised her arms as I lifted her shirt, allowing me to pull it over her head and toss it aside. Her bra was beige, nothing special, but her breasts pushed proudly against them.

I turned her around so that she was facing my wife, then kissed the back of her neck. Jessica tipped her head to the side as I kissed my way down to her shoulder, then slowly slid the strap of her bra down her arm, trailing my kisses right behind. I repeated the motion on her other side, until her bra was looped around her waist, the cups still caught under the bottom of her breasts. I reached down and unhooked the clasp, and she shook her torso just enough that her bra fell to the floor in front of her, away from me.

Jessica spun around and I drank in her body. Light freckles coated her skin, and her nipples stood against her skin in hardened nubs. She reached out and started to pull my shirt over my head, and I raised my arms as she pulled it off. Then she pulled me back into an embrace and as we kissed I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest.

Suddenly she slid down to her knees in front of me and started to pull at the button. Sliding the zipper down, she started to tug at the waist of my pants pulling them down.

"Nice..." Jessica purred as she reached into my boxers and pulled my thickening cock out. She turned and looked at Katie while slowly stroking me. "You ARE a lucky lady!"

Katie looked flushed as she watched us, and she didn't reply but gently nodded. Jessica turned back towards me and stuck out her tongue, tentatively touching it to the tip of my cock. I groaned as an electric shock ran through my body. She was the first person to touch me with her mouth other than Katie in over 25 years!

Jessica stroked me slowly, then opened her mouth and took me inside. My knees buckled a little as she tugged at me with her lips, slowly sliding her mouth up and down my shaft. Her hands wrapped around and grabbed my ass, holding me in place as she moved her head back and forth, my cock glistening with her saliva.

I reached down and pulled her up, so she was standing in front of me. As her mouth popped of my cock her hand immediately returned to it, and as I fumbled with her jeans she continued to gently stroke me. As I bent down to tug on her jeans I finally popped out of her grasp. Tugging them down, a pair of white panties appeared. I leaned forward and kissed Jessica's stomach just above her panty line and felt her shiver. Pulling my face back I pulled her jeans down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I looked up at her.

"You're beautiful!" I told her softly. Then I looked over at Katie. "And you're amazing. Thank you!"

Katie stood up and walked over to me. I rose, and she pulled me into her arms.

"Oh my god I am so turned on!" she hissed in my ear. "I want to see you make her cum so hard!"

Then she backed away and sat in the chair, her eyes never leaving us.

I turned towards Jessica and pulled her into my arms again, slowly guiding her backwards until she was at the edge of the bed. I gently pushed her until she sat down on the bed, then continued until she was laying down, her legs still hanging off, her feet were on the floor. She shuffled herself further up onto the bed. Her nipples pointed up towards the sky, and I could see her chest rise and fall with each deep breath.

I grabbed her right foot and lifted it up, then kissed her ankle. I heard a sharp intake of her breath, then a low moan as I started to kiss my way up her leg, then the side of her knee, then trailed my way up her inner thigh. As I got closer to her womanhood, I could start to smell her arousal. It was intoxicating, but I held back and bypassed it, backing off and repeating my journey up her other leg. This time as I reached her panties, I pressed my face against them and blew gently, then pushed them between her lips with my nose, inhaling deeply.

Jessica groaned and put her hands on the back of my head and tried to pull me tighter against her. I shifted back slightly and slowly ran my tongue along the edge of her panties, circling her pussy slowly. I brought one hand up and slowly stroked her slit from bottom to top, pushing her panties ever so slightly between her lips.

Rising up onto my knees, I reached down and slowly grasped her panties by the waist and started to pull them down her legs. I watched intently as the front slowly peeled away, revealing her pussy to my hungry eyes. It was beautiful, the lips slightly parted, and surrounded by a triangle of short red hair.

Pulling the panties over her feet, I brought them to my nose and inhaled deeply, closing my eyes and feeling her scent permeate my body. Then I tossed them aside and lowered myself, running my tongue up and down her slit.

Jessica gasped again and grabbed my head, pulling me against her. Slowly I ran my tongue up and down, each time parting her lips a little further, feeling her open up to me. When I finally reached her entrance, I dipped my tongue inside her, then ran my tongue up, bringing her juices with me and lubricating her clit. Jessica shuddered as my tongue ran across her nub, then moaned again as I circled it with my tongue before returning to collect more juices.

Bringing my hand up alongside my face, I replaced my tongue with my middle finger and slowly slid it into Jessica, focusing my tongue on tracing circles around her clit. Jessica's hips pushed back against me, and I slowly started to slide my finger in and out.

"Fuccckkkk!" Jessica groaned as I quickly added a second finger, then a third, stretching her open. I continued to tease her clit with my tongue, sliding my fingers in and out slowly. I curled my fingers up towards her g-spot and started gently stroking it with the tip of my fingers.

I could feel Jessica start to tremble as I continued stroking her g-spot, and I sucked her clit into my mouth and started flicking my tongue over it.

"Uggghhhhhhhh!" Jessica whimpered as I increased the speed of my motions, feeling her legs tense up until finally she cried out, her pussy clamping down on my fingers, her thighs tightening around my head as she came hard on my tongue.

I immediately stopped flicking her clit but kept a gently sucking action up on her tongue and slowed the in and out motion of my fingers, prolonging her orgasm without overstimulating her. Gradually her legs released me from their death grip and her body started to relax.

Releasing her from my mouth, I withdrew my fingers and slowly slid up her body, giving her a kiss as she wrapped her legs around me. She whimpered a little in my mouth as we kissed. She didn't say anything, but I think tasting herself on me turned her on.

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers
12