20th Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bed depress next to me and found Katie sitting next to us, leaning towards us.

"That was amazing!" she said in a husky voice. "I had no idea how sexy this would be!"

Jessica just lay beneath me, her chest heaving as she took deep breaths.

"I want you to ride him!" Katie whispered at Jessica. "I want to see you take what you want!"

Jessica still said nothing but bit her lip and nodded at Katie.

I rolled over onto my back and Katie crawled towards me, pressing her mouth hungrily against mine. Reaching down, I slid my hand up her thigh under her dress. I was shocked when I reached her panties - they were absolutely soaked! Quickly I pushed them aside and started to stroke her with two fingers, rubbing my thumb against her clit. Katie groaned into my mouth, pressing back against my hand and slowly rotating her hips.

I felt a hand on my cock and Katie pulled back in time for me to watch Jessica straddle me, grabbing my cock in one hand and guiding it to her pussy. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in an O as she slowly lowered herself onto me. Placing her hands on my chest, she started to rise and fall on me, taking me deeper inside herself with each downstroke.

"Uhh.. uhh. Uhhh... " she started to pant as she drove herself up and down on me. I was transfixed on her face and chest, watching her mouth sensually emit grunts of pleasure as her tits wobbled up and down, her nipples dancing before my eyes.

Suddenly she disappeared from my sight as Katie moved and straddled my face, her dress blocking my view. She had removed her panties, and I was treated to the site of her wet pussy descending towards my face. I could hear Katie groan as she made contact with my mouth, my tongue furiously lapping away at her. I had never seen her so wet! She wiggled her hips around on me, her juices coating my face.

A burst of light hit my eyes as Katie lifted her dress up and over her head. Her ass was inches from my face, and I reached up and grabbed her hips as I continued to lick and suck at her pussy, alternating between teasing her clit and dipping my tongue deep inside her.

Suddenly Katie tensed up, and a flood of her juices washed over me as she came, crying out in pleasure. I licked her for a few more seconds before she collapsed off of me to the side, Jessica once again appearing in my vision.

Jessica bounced up and down, and I could feel my balls start to churn. The end was nigh!

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped.

Jessica sped up her strokes, wrapping her arms under her chest as she used all her weight to drive herself down on me repeatedly. Suddenly she screamed. Her body leaned back, her arms extending straight down, her fists in balls as she convulsed in a huge orgasm. Her pussy tightened around me and I let go, my release firing volley after volley of cum deep inside her.

Jessica collapsed on top of me as my cock continued to jerk, pushing a little more of my seed deep into her. I lay there feeling my heartbeat in my chest, Jessica's sweaty body rubbing against me. I could feel my cock start to deflate, then fall out of Jessica and slap against my thigh.

Eventually Jessica rolled over next to me, cuddling up next to me with her head nestled in the crook of my arm.

"Happy Anniversary!" Katie whispered as she crawled up on the other side of me. She pulled the extra blanket from the foot of the bed and dragged it over us, then gave me a kiss and nestled in, a mirror image of Jessica on the other side.

I lay there, a gorgeous naked woman on each side of me, and listened to them breathe. Eventually their breaths became quieter, and I could tell they had both fallen asleep. It took me a while to follow suit, the events of the weekend rolling together.

"Are we swingers now?" I thought to myself. "What can of worms have I opened?"

Answers alluded me as I slowly drifted off to sleep myself, warmed by the four breasts pressed against me and the two legs draped over me.

I woke to the feeling of a tongue on my shaft.

"Wha?" I stammered, as I fought myself through to consciousness. As my eyes started to focus, I looked down to find not one, but two eager tongues on my cock. Katie was running her tongue up and down my shaft, while Jessica was gently licking the head like a lollipop. I was surprised to say the least but lay my head back and enjoyed the sensations. Who was I to argue?

Katie started to kiss her way up my body, stopping when she was face to face with me, a glean in her eyes.

"I want you to fuck her!" she said. "I want you in control this time!"

I nodded, then sat up. Grabbing Jessica, I rolled her over onto her back and climbed between her legs. My cock was already lubricated from their combined saliva, and I nestled the head of my cock into her pussy. It was still wet from my cum from the night before, and I pushed gently and slid in all the say. Jessica gasped and wrapped her legs around me as I started to slowly thrust into her.

I bent my head down and slowly sucked first one, then the other nipple into my mouth as I moved slowly in and out of her. I was enjoying the slow pace, and occasionally a little whimper would burst from Jessica, heightening my arousal.

Sensing she needed more, I withdrew. Jessica groaned as I popped free, then giggled when I grabbed her and pulled her to the end of the bed, her ass perched right on the edge. Standing on the floor, I grabbed her ankles and put her lets on my shoulders. I moved my hips around, the head of my cock probing, looking for her opening. As I felt myself line up, I moved my hips forward and buried myself inside her again, wrapping my arms around her legs to support her.

I was able to get deeper penetration this way and started moving my hips slowly but with purpose - taking the longest strokes I could into her soppy pussy. I looked over at Katie and was surprised to see her leaning back on a pillow at the head of the bed, her hand absentmindedly rubbing herself! Here eyes were intently locked on where Jessica and I met; seeing her turned on revved my engine and I started to increase the speed of my strokes.

Jessica was panting underneath me, and I could hear her pussy squelching with each stroke I took. I could feel her legs start to tremble again, and I started to piston in and out of her.

"mmmpphhh!" Jessica gasped, her hand clasping over her mouth. She cried out as her orgasm hit, her back arching and her toes curling. Her legs pressed down against me as her body stiffened, relaxing and tightening again as each convulsion travelled through her body. I slowed my pace but continued thrusting in and out through her orgasm.

As her body started to relax, I slowed down until I was barely moving inside her.

Jessica moaned as I withdrew from her, looking up at me with a tired, but satisfied look on her face. That changed when I dipped my hips and started to press myself against her ass. Her eyes got big, and a panicked look crossed her face.

"Easy!" she gasped. "I've never done this before!"

"I'll be gentle!" I whispered. My cock was well lubricated, so I slowly pushed myself against her ass, feeling her ring clench as I tried to gain entrance. "Try to relax..."

I could feel her ass loosen just a little, and that was enough for me to push the head of my cock inside her.

"Fuck!" Jessica squeaked. I said nothing but stayed still, allowing her to get used to the sensation. As I felt her relax a little more, I started to move back and forth ever so slightly, stroking her with only an inch of my cock.

Jessica's head fell back, and her arms fell by her sides, grasping the sheets in her fists. Slowly I started to increase the length of my strokes, always moving slowly. I saw Katie rise to her knees and crawl down the bed so she could get a closer view of my cock in Jessica's ass.

Jessica started to whimper as I got close to the halfway mark. I didn't think she'd be able to take much more this first time, so I kept my strokes from getting any longer. Katie was looking on with Rapt attention and huge eyes. Suddenly her eyes got even bigger and her mouth opened, and I realized that Jessica has moved her hand underneath Katie and was now fingering her pussy! Katie looked like a deer in the headlights. She'd never expressed any interest in being with another woman, but I imagine she was so turned on that the pleasure outweighed any misgivings she might have.

Jessica's whimpers turned into whining as I continued thrusting in and out of her. Looking back and forth between Katie and Jessica I felt my own end nearing; Katie's eyes were a pool of lust; Jessica's face was flushed and sweaty.

Katie reached her orgasm first, her face dropping and her body shaking as Jessica's fingers worked their magic. That in turn set Jessica off, her whine turning into a scream as her ass clamped down on me, her body quivering delightfully. That was enough to push me over the edge and I pushed myself in an extra inch, groaning as I exploded into her ass, sending my seed deep into her bowels.

Katie collapsed next to Jessica while I gently pulled out, lowering her legs to the ground before stumbling back and sitting in the chair. The room was silent save the sounds of each of us trying to catch our breaths.

As my strength returned, I rose and walked over to the bed next to Katie and gave her a kiss.

"Thank you!" I told her quietly. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" she whispered back. "I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed last night AND tonight!"

Turning, I moved closer to Jessica who had finally sat up at the end of the bed. I kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you too for a lovely evening."

Jessica just looked up and smiled. "I've never done anything like that before. I can't believe I actually did it either! I guess the lack of sex had just built up so much..." she paused "but I don't regret it. I'm just sad that I have to go back to my sexless life!".

Jessica giggled. "Ce la vi! At least we had last night!"

Katie looked at her. "You're a gorgeous girl! I wouldn't think you'd have any problem getting dates!"

Jessica smiled. "I guess all work and no play make Jessica a boring girl. I spend a lot of the day in class, and then I come to work. Doesn't give me much chance for a social life."

"What about Steve?" Katie asked. "He's nice, and single, and you see him all the time. Have you ever considered..."? Katie let the question hang in the air.

"He's nice and all," Jessica ventured, "but I think we're past that point and entered the friend zone. I don't think he sees me in a sexual way, and it's probably too late to travel down a different path."

"Well I'm sure the right guy will come along, everyone finds someone!" Katie said, hoping to cheer Jessica up.

As if there was an unspoken agreement, all of started to gather our clothes. Jessica asked if she could use our shower quickly, giggling about the "cum leaking out of her ass!" and of course we said yes. When she emerged, we thanked her again for the night, but explained to her about our rule that this was a one-time weekend. Jessica said she understood, and we each kissed each other, then wished her luck as she left the room.

An hour later we were packed, and on our way home. Katie was quiet, and I could tell something was on her mind.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "I know a lot transpired this weekend, something completely out of character for both of us. It was fun, but I need to know if it's going to jeopardize our relationship with either you thinking about Steve, me getting jealous of Steve, or you getting jealous of Jessica?"

Katie turned to me and gave me a sad smile. "I'm ok with what happened, and you have nothing to worry about when it comes to Steve. I'm not jealous of you with Jessica either; it was incredibly erotic to watch!"

Katie buried her head in her hands. "I can't believe I let her finger me though!"

I could tell she was embarrassed, so I pulled her hands away from her face. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about! I've always been bi-curious in that I've always wanted to see you with another woman!" I joked.

Katie laughed and her smile came back. "I do feel bad for Jessica though. She's a sweet girl, and nobody should be alone."

I left that statement alone, but I could tell the gears were turning in Katie's head. Something told me this wasn't the last I'd hear of Jessica.

12