All Comments on '20th Anniversary Ch. 02'

by Hardmill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

The story isn't for me but you are a good writer so gave a decent score. I will read part 3 to see where you take this. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And the GARBAGE just continues....

First glance at scores of stories posted today are an indication that all are nothing more than garbage, typical for the loving wives category. The sewer rats love these type of writers, keeps their fetish going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You will definitely hear from Jessica

She will be your next wife, since that starry look in Katie's eyes means she will now be having girls nights out, and be looking for Steve and his friends. So it is time to nurture her replacement.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
I liked it.

It’s obviously a couple who are very much in love and who wanted to try something a little new. There was no humiliation or degradation of spouses and no hint of an emotional attachment.

That’s a rare commodity in a LW genre.

I loved the comment: Men are raised on the battlefield of rejection. So very true.

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sure, why not?

You just write the words and presto chango a loyal loving exclusive marriage becomes a loyal loving open marriage. A rather horrid fantasy, because who doesn't know how badly this shit ends? And how can you make a great fantasy out of destructive whimsy? Might as well write a story about successful bank robbers, or loyal loving swingers.

Sure, anything is possible. So put this fantasy in the Fantasy Science Fiction category. Here it just looks foolish.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

End of a happy marriage.

Except in fantasy land.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardmill@Hardmill
Just a generally horny guy. I like to write stories that fall into the sharing / hotwife genre. These stories are not anything that I would act on in real life. The fantasy is fun because it it is often written as a woman having a realization of how fulfilling sex can be ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES