All Comments on '20th Anniversary Ch. 03'

by Hardmill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How romantic!!!

Can't wait to see who cheats on whom first. I'm betting on Katie and Steve. They just seem to fuck at a whole nother level of passion and energy. What a fun read, better than watching a traffic accident about to occur.

Thanks for the effort. If you don't find time to continue its OK. Its pretty obvious how this is all going to progress, and end. Honeymoon fuckathon anyone? Don't even bother with the DNA tests, you'll just be disappointed.

Thanks for the effort.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Happy ending

That completes a quite nicely developed story.

So thus ends the twentieth anniversary celebrations for Katie and Ted.

And in twenty year's time, Steve and Jess will have their anniversary and then . . .

Lue

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

really good dream material

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Episode 4...where they all develop STDs...passing it around to each other.

C'mon...Steve trolled bars picking up women in NYC. Didn't care if they were married or not. He definitely has an STD.

That was his life...but he's suddenly gonna be happy with little innocent college student Jessica and give up his desire to fuck cougars he meets in bars?

Absolutely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve and Jessica will have a good story to tell when asked how did you meet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardmill@Hardmill
Just a generally horny guy. I like to write stories that fall into the sharing / hotwife genre. These stories are not anything that I would act on in real life. The fantasy is fun because it it is often written as a woman having a realization of how fulfilling sex can be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES