20th Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie stopped shaking, I pulled her back against me, kissing the back of her neck and gently running my hands around her breasts. Looking around her I saw Steve still sitting in the chair with Jessica between his legs. She had obviously gone down on him, but their eyes were locked on us as she slowly stroked him with her hand.

"Oh fuck that was hot!" Jessica exclaimed breathlessly. "I need you NOW!" she exclaimed, turning back to Steve. Releasing his cock, she stood up and started to peel her panties down, bending forward at the waist to push them down her thighs. Steve stood up and moved in front of her, his cock standing proudly in her face. Jessica leaned forward and gave the head a quick suck, then stood back up, kicking her panties to the side.

My cock started to pulse inside Katie as Steve pushed her towards the bed. She fell back onto the covers, her legs spread and her knees bent. Steve pushed his pants and boxers the rest of the way off, then walked towards her. Grabbing one leg, he brought her foot near his face and slowly kissed her stocking clad leg, traversing slowly from her ankle, to her knee, then up her thigh. When he reached the top of her stocking, he jumped to the other side and kissed down her leg back to her ankle.

Katie started to gyrate her hips slightly as we watched him kiss his way back up her leg. We could tell his tongue reached her pussy when Jessica's head flung back, a loud "uggghhhhh!" bursting from her mouth. Her hands flew down and grabbed the back of his head. Steve licked and slurped, and I could see him move his hand under him and it was pretty obvious he was sliding fingers in and out of her. Her arms were flailing around, first grabbing the back of his head, then out to her sides grabbing the blanket, then wrapped around her chest.

"FUCCKKKK!!" Jessica cried, grabbing Steve's head and pulling him tight against her pussy, her body curling forward and her stomach fluttering as she came on his tongue. She jerked forward a couple of times, then laid back on the bed breathing heavily as Steve slowly pulled his face away from her pussy.

Jessica reached up as Steve climbed up her body. Her body shivered each time he kissed her; first her stomach, then each breast, then her neck, until he was nestled between her legs.

Katie rose off me. "I want to get a closer look!" she whispered, and she moved towards the bed, bending over so her face was close to Jessica's. Her pussy glistened, beckoning me closer, so I got up and moved behind her. Katie gasped as I slid myself back inside her, burying myself slowly but incessantly.

Jessica's mouth formed an O as Steve gradually the head of his cock inside her. He paused, then pushed forward a little more, sinking another inch inside her. Jessica's hands clamped over her mouth and a muffled groan could be heard. She moved her hands, putting them on Steve's hips, holding him from entering her any further.

"Easy!" she whimpered. "You're stretching me out, give me a second." Steve and I both stayed completely still, me buried inside Katie and him barely inside Jessica.

Eventually she pulled her hands away. "Slowly!" she commanded. Steve nodded, then slowly started moving his hips back and forth, not really sinking any deeper but allowing her entrance to get used to his thickness. I started to mirror his actions, sliding in and out of Katie just an inch, but an inch from fully inside her.

Katie started to push back at me, wanting more. I knew that I wouldn't last long if I started hammering away, so I fought her and refused to give her longer strokes.

Turning my attention back to Steve and Jessica, he had started burrowing a little deeper. Jessica started to chant "Oh... my... god... Oh... my... god...". Her pitch started to rise as Steve pushed deeper inside her, speeding up his thrusts. I could see the passion in her face and I couldn't help myself, and I started to lengthen my strokes, sliding in and out of Katie faster and faster.

"Oh... My... God... OH...MY...GOD... OHMYGODOHMYGOD... FUCCCKKKKK!!" Jessica cried out as she came, wrapping her arms around Steve and holding him tight as her toes curled and she shook under him. That was enough to set Katie off, who pushed back at me, her pussy clenching around my cock as she reached orgasm. That was enough to set me off and I thrust myself as deep as I could inside her, my hips jerking with each volley of cum that exploded from me.

As my cock started to soften, I fell out of Katie with a plop and she sank to the floor leaning against the bed. I staggered back a step, then moved to the side and sat down next to her. Both us still had our eyes glued on Jessica and Steve.

Steve wasn't moving, and Jessica was still wiggling around underneath him. Steve bent down and kissed her, and she moaned into his mouth, holding him tight in her arms. Then I saw Steve's hips pull back a little and push into her again. "He hadn't cum yet?" I thought to myself.

Steve started moving a little faster, and Jessica groaned. "I can't believe you're still hard! Please cum for me!"

Steve stopped, then pulled back from her and stood up. Jessica sat up and moved to the end of the bed, her legs hanging off, and tried to take his cock in her mouth. Steve stopped her and turned her over, so she was bent over the bed with her ass pointed at him. Moving behind her, her eyes popped wide as he slid inside her all the way with one thrust. Steve grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and fast, and her eyes closed as she held onto the bed for dear life.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" she squealed. Steve pounded away at her for a few minutes until suddenly Jessica cried out "Oh my god you're gonna make me cum again... I'm gonna cum... CUMMIINNGGGG!!" Her body locked up, her fists grabbing the comforter and pulling it towards her as her orgasm rocketed through her body. Steve took two last strokes then groaned, pulling himself from her and firing ropes of cum over her back, then her lower back, then finally on her ass.

Nobody spoke for a few minutes as they caught their breath.

"Fuck that was hot!" Katie whispered.

Jessica reached out towards Katie and pulled her closer. She looked Katie dead in the eyes and whispered, "Thank you so much!" Then she pulled Katie to her and gave her a deep kiss! I could see Katie tense for a second, then melt into Jessica's arms.

They kissed passionately for about a minute, then broke apart.

We all sat their naked for a minute, the smell of sex permeating the room. Jessica and Katie climbed up onto the bed and lay down in the middle, facing each other. Not knowing what else to do, Steve and I climbed up on our respective sides and snuggled in behind our partners, draping our arms over them. With the combination of the alcohol and sex, slowly you could hear the breathing change from lying there to sleeping, and I quickly joined them in slumber.

I awoke to the sound of whispering. At first I couldn't see, but then my eyes adjusted to the dim light still coming in through the windows. Looking past Katie, I could see Jessica's naked form. She was riding Steve, lifting her ass up and down slowly, lovingly. She was bent forward, her breasts hanging beneath her, and she was looking straight down at Steve's face. Her mouth was open, and she was panting quietly, little gasps of breath escaping her lips each time she lowered herself.

Her hips started moving a little quicker, and I could see Steve's hands move up and grab her ass, guiding her up and down. I couldn't see his face past Katie, who was still lying in between us, but I could hear him whispering quietly.

"Cum for me Jess... go ahead..." Jessica plunged down a few more times as Steve thrust up into her. I could see her body tremble as she came, biting her lip trying to remain silent. She lay on top of him for a few more minutes, whispering quietly to each other beyond my reach before she rolled off of him and lay down again. I waited a little to see if they were going to go at it again, but eventually my eyes closed, and I drifted off to sleep again.

I woke in the morning before everyone, and quietly slipped out of bed. Heading into the bathroom, I started the shower and jumped in, happy to have this chance to clean up.

I jumped when a hand suddenly grasped my cock. I nearly fell out of the tub, then looked to see Katie smiling on the other side of the curtain. She stepped in behind me, then started sliding her hand up and down my soapy shaft.

"I think we did a good deed last night!" she said. "Hopefully they'll take it further, but at least we broke the ice!"

"That was pretty amazing!" I admitted. "Although I did think at first that you were going to hook back up with Steve!"

Katie laughed. "I wouldn't, but I liked teasing you!" She increased her motions on my dick, and before long I shuddered and came, Katie milking every drop from me as the water washed it down the drain.

We finished showering, then toweled off and headed back into the bedroom. Steve and Jessica were both up, and took turns showering as well. While Steve was in the shower, Jessica stood by the window looking down at Times Square. She turned towards us.

"Thank you for an amazing night!" she exclaimed. "You guys have to head home today?"

Katie nodded. "We took extra time off last time, so we don't have the extra days for this weekend. Sorry!"

"That's disappointing!" She lowered her voice to a whisper. "But Steve asked me to breakfast when we leave!"

"That's so exciting!" Katie squealed, looking back to make Steve was still in the bathroom. "I'm going to give you our number, make sure you call me and tell me how it goes!"

The girls exchanged numbers as Steve emerged from the shower. We all got dressed, then Katie and I grabbed our bags and prepared to head home. Steve walked up to me and offered me his hand.

"Thanks man, for an amazing few weeks!" Then he turned to Katie and pulled her into a big hug, whispering something in her ear.

Jessica came up and hugged me too, giving me a quick kiss before turning to Katie and repeating the process. The last we saw of them was them strolling down the street, hand in hand, heading to breakfast.

We didn't see them again for a while, but Katie and Jessica talked often. Jessica and Steve became a couple, then engaged, and Katie was there to hear all about it. Sometimes she'd put Jessica on speakerphone so I could participate, but most of the time it was girl talk and giggles.

One day, an invitation showed up in our mailbox.

"Dear Katie and Ted, please join us for our upcoming nuptials" the card read.

Katie and I smiled and started making our plans... for Chapter 4

12