20th Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and returned to the room. I dreaded the thought of packing. Looking over at the phone, I made up my mind. I called the front desk and requested extending my stay another night, pleased to hear they had availability and it wouldn't be a problem. I then grabbed my laptop and sent off a quick e-mail to work saying I wasn't feeling well, and deferred delivery until the next morning. I then lay down on the bed naked, feeling myself relax.

Katie emerged from the bathroom about 20 minutes later, a towel wrapped around her head and another around her torso. She stopped and looked at me. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"Because, my love, your wish is my command. I've already banged in sick for tomorrow and extended our room for the night!"

Katie squealed, and climbed onto the bed next to me. "Really?" she asked.

"Really!" I replied.

Katie reached down and grasped my cock in her hand and slowly started stroking. "Does this mean I get this all to myself tonight?"

"Well I'm old, so I don't know about ALL night!" I joked.

Then I lay there quietly as Katie slowly stroked me. My thoughts drifted back to the past 24 hours, and gradually my cock started to thicken in her hands.

"Ooohhh... there we go!" Katie murmured seductively. She continued to stroke until I was fully erect. She stopped, pulled the towel from her torso, and quickly straddled me. Grasping my cock again, she guided it to her opening. She rubbed the tip around the entrance to her wet pussy, then slowly sank down on me. "God..." she groaned. "I love your cock!"

Slowly she started to rise and fall on me. I looked down and watched as her pussy swallowed my cock before rising back up, then sinking back down. I grabbed Katie's hips and she leaned forward on me, her breasts pressing against my chest, as we kissed passionately. I felt her shudder as she continued to push her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against me. I did my best to hold off, but it felt so good to have her close to me, on top of me, that I knew I wasn't going to be able to last too long even after having cum a few times in the last 24 hours!

Suddenly she flung her head back, her back arching, crying out as she came on top of me. Her pussy clenched at my cock and my hips jerked up as I came hard, shooting my cum deep inside her. I could feel my cock throbbing as Katie started to come down from her orgasm. She came forward and lay down on my chest, her nipples poking into me as we gently caressed each other as our breathing slowly returned to normal.

We dressed and went out on the town. Katie was a new woman. Her spirits were high, she had a glow to her, and she took every chance to smile and touch me. She hadn't been this affectionate in years! We grabbed dinner at a nice restaurant, then decided to take a night ride through the city on one of the open top bus tours. We bought tickets from a street vendor and boarded the bus and headed to the back row. Being a Sunday night, there were only a couple of other people on the bus.

Katie nestled into my arms as we looked up at the lights, the warm air flowing around us. Katie slowly slid her hand over to my jeans and popped the top button. I looked down at her, but she wasn't looking at me, deliberately looking off at one of the buildings we were passing. Her hand snaked into my boxers and pulled my thickening cock out into the open air. Nobody could see what she was doing thankfully, and as we rode around the city, she slowly started stroking me, never acknowledging what she was doing but continuing to look up at the lights.

As we continued our journey, most people disembarked as we reached the stops closest to their hotels, until eventually it was just us and a couple at the front of the bus. Katie's ministrations got more aggressive, and she started tugging on me faster and faster. I could feel my balls start to tighten as I got closer and closer to orgasm. Katie, feeling my body tense, suddenly dropped her head and took me deep in her throat. She has never liked to swallow, but I had no choice -- the sudden feeling of her mouth encasing my cock pushed me over the edge and I came... hard... and I could feel Katie swallow as I shot my load deep down her throat.

Slowly she sucked on my cock, using her hand to pull every drop out of me. I slumped back as my orgasm subsided, and she sat back up and tucked me in with a gentle pat, then snuggling back in against me without saying a word.

We sat their in quiet comfort as we finished the tour. Arriving back at Times Square, we disembarked and wordlessly walked back towards the hotel. As we entered the lobby, Katie grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar. I felt my heart drop. Was she looking for Steve? Or someone else?

We sat at the back table that I had watched her from the night before. My heart was beating in my chest as I looked around, but I didn't see Steve. A couple was sitting at the far end of the bar, and a younger woman professionally dressed at the other end that looked like she had arrived early for business during the week.

Katie turned to me, and I looked at her with I'm sure a panicked look on my face.

"Ted, last night was one of the greatest nights of my life." Katie started. I opened my mouth to reply, but she held up her hand to stop me. "Last night wasn't about sex, but about being desired and seeing myself as a woman again. What you gave me was confidence. Confidence in myself, in my looks, in being ME and not part of us. I love you more than you can ever imagine, and what happened last night will never happen again. I would never jeopardize what I have with you."

Katie paused, took a sip of her drink, then continued..."You know I've been in a bit of a rut for years. Life is always about bills, kids, responsibilities. You are a wonderful husband and father, and I appreciate everything you do for me, but I know you love me, so last night was just... different. It woke me up and recharged me to be the best wife I can be for the next 20 years."

With that she trailed off and looked down at the table nervously. I took her chin in my hand and tilted her face up to me.

"That's all I wanted for you." I replied. "I can romance you to the ends of the earth, but I know it's not the same as being approached by someone new, someone where the expectation isn't there. I'm not going to say it was the easiest thing I've ever done, and I'm glad you want it to be a one time thing, but it was exactly the gift I wanted to give you. Happy anniversary baby."

Katie broke into a huge grin and grabbed my hands in hers and pulled me towards her. She pressed her forehead against mine and whispered "You've made me feel incredible! I only wish I could make you feel the same..." I followed her eyes as they slowly turned towards the bar at the young professional sipping her drink.

"How about her?"