21 and My First Cock

Story Info
Dad's cock.
1.4k words
4.44
47.6k
34
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tim. 5'6" tall. 190 lbs. 21 years old. Dark brown hair. Hazel eyes. Not much of a looker in my eyes. Did okay with the girls. Never had anything with another guy. Had thought about it but never had the nerve to pursue it. Would check guys out. Especially when I was in school. Good way to get your ass kicked or made ridicule of by everyone once word got out.

My Dad always called me Timmy. Even now that I am 21. I found myself checking him out from time to time. When he was at the pool and in his trunks. I would look to see if I could see a bulge. One time, a few days ago, I finally got to see his cock as he came out of the outside shower. He didn't know I was home. He didn't try to cover up but just put his shorts on like it was no big deal. Soft it appeared to be at least 6 inches long. Cut and smooth. Nice head.

"Hi Son." My Dad greeted me.

"Hi Dad." I replied.

"What you up to today?" he asked.

"Was just going to hang out in my room. Maybe take a nap." I replied. And turned to head into the house before I became fully engorged there in front of my dad. Seeing his cock made me have thoughts I probably shouldn't be having. He's my dad.

"Okay Timmy. Enjoy."

I went up to my room and stripped naked and proceeded to jack off. Thoughts of sucking my dad's cock had me rock hard. I knew it was wrong but couldn't help myself. I came with a vengeance shooting cum straight up in the air. The strongest orgasm I have ever had.

The next day I was out mowing the lawn in a pair of shorts. No shirt. I had shut the mower off for a few minutes to let it cool down before putting more gas in. I heard a loud cat call whistle like when a man sees a beautiful woman. I looked in the direction it came from and saw my dad standing on the porch. He waved when I looked up and I waved back. I was a little taken back by the whistle and where it had come from. I finished mowing the lawn and headed in to change into my swimming trunks.

I walked out to the pool and jumped in. It felt so refreshing after mowing the lawn in the hot sun. Dad came out and sat in one of the loungers. He had a drink and a sports magazine with him.

"How's the water feel Timmy."

"Feels great dad. It was hot out there in that sun mowing." I could see up the leg of my dad's shorts and could see he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was laying on his thigh and the head was almost sticking out. I looked up at his face and saw that he had caught me staring. I looked away quickly and started swimming around the pool. About 10 minutes had passed and he got up.

"Timmy. Going in to watch a movie. Care to join me." my dad said to me.

"Sure dad. I'll be there in a couple minutes." I needed time to let my raging hard on go down that I had from seeing my dad's cock.

"Okay son. Your Mom will be home in a couple hours." he said.

I wasn't sure what that had to do with the movie but soon found out. I went in and changed into a pair of shorts. As I walked towards the living room, I could hear a man moaning. I turned the corner and got the shock of my life. My dad had a gay porn film on and some guy was on his knees sucking the other man's cock. And dad was sitting on the couch completely naked stroking his beautiful cock. It was a good 8 inches at least fully erect.

"Dad," I almost shouted. "Why are you watching a gay movie."

"Come here son. Come sit next to me. Take your clothes off."

I knew I shouldn't but I felt safe being it was my dad. And my inner self told me I wanted to see and touch his cock. And my mind told me who would be safer to try sucking my first cock. I walked over to the couch and took off my shorts. I sat down next to my dad. He reached over and took my already rock hard cock in his hand and started stroking it. I reached over and took his beautiful cock in my hand and started stroking him.

"Timmy. I saw the way you looked at me that time I came out of the shower. And when I caught you staring at my cock in my shorts, I knew you had either done something before or had a desire."

"I've have thought about what it would be like to suck another man's cock dad. But couldn't bring myself to ask any of the other boys in school. And haven't met anyone since school I felt comfortable asking. And I know I shouldn't have had thoughts about you being you are my dad."

"Timmy. I have a confession to make. As much as I know it is wrong also being you are my son. I have thought about you sexually as well. I wanted you to hear me whistle at you hoping you would wonder why. And to maybe come and talk to me. And I couldn't bring myself to tell you. But when I caught you staring, I knew it was time. Figured the movie would help."

"I wish I had known you had thoughts about me sooner dad. I would have come to you."

"If I had known sooner Timmy that you had the desire I would have done this much sooner."

We sat there stroking each other's cocks for a little while and then dad said, "You want to suck my cock Timmy."

"Oh yes dad. I was waiting for you to ask me," I replied.

My dad stood up and got in front of me between my legs. He moved forward so that he was within a few inches of my face. I reached out and took his hard cock in my hand.

"Dad. Are you okay with this." I said.

"I am if you are Timmy," my dad said with a smile on his face.

I knew at that point everything was good. I leaned forward and took the head of my dad's cock in my mouth. It felt so good. I let out a moan as did my dad. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him deeper into my mouth. Before I knew it, I had his whole 8 inches in my mouth and my throat. He was moaning like crazy at this point.

"Oh, shit son. That feels wonderful. For a first timer you are doing great. You're a natural."

I moved my mouth up and down his shaft faster and faster. I could feel him start to shake and knew he was getting close.

"Fuck my mouth dad. Fuck it fast and hard. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste it. I want to know the sensation that made me." I took his cock back in my mouth and dad started fucking my mouth like his life depended on it.

"I'm close son. Are you sure you want this." he groaned out the words.

"Yes dad." I mumbled with his cock still in my mouth.

I felt the muscles in his legs start to quiver and his cock started to swell and twitch. A few seconds later I felt the first blast of his cum hit the back of my throat. 3 more blasts followed. I swallowed every drop. The last few shots landed on my tongue and I savored the taste of my dad's cum.

"Of fuck son. It feels great. Swallow all my cum."

I sucked until I had gotten every drop.

"It felt great to me too dad. Love how your cock felt in my mouth and love the taste of your cum. I want to suck your again."

"I would love that Timmy. Any time you want to."

He dropped to his knees between my legs and took my cock in his mouth. He sucked me until I unloaded in his mouth and he swallowed every drop. We now suck each other in a 69 every chance we get.