21st Birthday

Story Info
She wants to be more than friends. Maybe he always did too.
3.3k words
4.49
30.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adonixxx
adonixxx
14 Followers

I opened the door after knocking lightly and not hearing an answer. I saw Hannah sleeping there on her side, her perky tits peeking out over the blankets, covered slightly by her long blonde hair. She looked so cute without her glasses on, and her barely open lips looked so kissable. I slowly crossed the room, my hard cock standing straight up for her as I gently got onto the bed...

For a bit of backstory, Hannah and I had met in high school as kids and "dated" for a while, which mostly meant skipping class to make out somewhere secluded. Now that we were adults and in college, we were just friends, and more recently, roommates.

Even more recently, fuck buddies as well.

I'd only been with a couple of girls before, and Hannah was by far the most attractive and best in bed. Probably a little out of my league. Still, we were both horny as fuck, and at some point of going through the motions of life together in a cramped apartment, we started kissing again, and it led to other things also... she actually wanted to be my girlfriend, but I'd already set a boundary against it. Still, for the past 3 months, we'd only been involved with each other.

I moved in to stroke her hair, as she woke up and smiled sleepily, and I kissed her lips, getting on top of her and throwing the blankets off her. This was how I woke her up sometimes nowadays. I was kneading and massaging her tits as made out with her... she kissed me back and started trying to grind her hot pussy against my cock. I moved one of my fingers down to pleasure her, as I kissed down from her moaning lips and across her neck. My goal right now was to make her cum on my hand before I fucked her, because I knew, for a reason that I'm about to bring up, that she wasn't going to like the fact that I wasn't wearing a condom. I just didn't want to wear one this morning, it felt so much better without.

I bit down on her neck as her moans intensified and she squirmed in pleasure... I felt her squirt up against my fingers as she let out a quiet squeal of release. She was putty in my hands now... I pulled my fingers out and lined my cock up, sliding into her hot wet tunnel, gasping in pleasure. It felt so good and slightly wrong, which turned me on even more. I was being extra sweet this morning, so I made love to her slow and sensually, making out with her and brushing her hair, feeling her tits grind up into my bare chest. I nibbled her lips as I felt her shivering and going over the edge one more time... I felt my orgasm rising as I pounded my dick into her sweet flesh until I felt her squirting again... just in time, as I pulled out, and shot a thick load all the way up her chest. She always complained that getting my cum all over her made her feel ill, and I'd only ever even done it a couple of times, but it really didn't sit well with her this time.

Her eyes fluttered open and she abruptly pushed me off, retching and stumbling to the trash can, as she started actually puking this time. I felt really bad, and sat up, looking down... I felt afraid to even speak up. I'd never seen her get THAT ill from it.

"Hannah, I am so, so sorry..."

She got up slowly, visibly trying to stay calm so that she didn't react as harshly.

"Dude. I fucking told you that makes me feel sick. Now you know what I mean."

"I'm sorry Hannah... I honestly didn't know that it was that bad..." I was slightly cringing, quietly resigning myself to just use a condom from now on.

She looked at me with a softer and more seductive gaze. "Look, if you're not going to wear a condom, I wish you'd just go all the way and cum inside me..."

I flushed beet red. "W-what? You're not even on anything, I'm not trying to get you pregnant."

She shook her head, forcing an exasperated smile and rolling her eyes, before going into a hopeful dreamy look and a blush that I barely saw as she turned her head to walk off to the bathroom. "I love you Darian, and I'm even willing to have your child. You won't find an offer like that with just anyone." With that, she smoothly continued to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

Still blushing, I laid back on her bed, unpacking what was just said. She'd said "I love you" to me once, which I'd awkwardly returned with the disclaimer that I wasn't ready to be serious, but I definitely wasn't expecting the other part. I could smell her sweet strawberry scent on the pillow, feeling like she was too good for me and that I should back off so that I quit leading her on... and then found that I was hard as iron just thinking about actually impregnating her. Frustrated with my confused emotions, I launched myself out of her bed and started distracting myself getting ready for the day.

****************************************

A couple of weeks passed, it was my 21st birthday, which happened to fall on a Saturday. I opened my phone to my dad's text. He was here to pick me up for my birthday "surprise". I already knew he was taking me to a strip club. I was looking forward to drinking legally for the first time, but wasn't really into the thought of strippers. Plus, I'd been given tequila and beer by my favorite aunt, and I was really looking forward to trying those at home. Still, I went along with it to make my dad happy, and I also supposed it would be another life experience under my belt.

It was immediately comical how proud my dad looked when I got in the car with him. I wasn't even used to seeing him smile, but he had a full-on shit-eating grin.

"Happy birthday son, I love you m'boy," he said proudly, giving me a playful noogie, "I've been waiting to give you this surprise your whole life, so I'm going to make sure it's one to remember."

When we arrived, the building looked kind of rundown from outside, but had a sign with neon pink letters advertising "nude girls". Classy joint already I was feeling reluctant, but I followed my dad inside. He paid the cover charge, and we were in. The inside was pretty dark aside from spotlights of various colors.

We sat down at a round wooden table that almost looked like it could give you a splinter. A waitress with her bare tits showing came over and my dad automatically ordered both of us a rum and coke.

When I got the drink, my dad told me "Sip 'em slow, son", explaining how alcohol can creep up on you, and how you can get a good buzz for cheap. He also went on to say that strip clubs were good to drink at when you didn't want to get propositioned somewhere when you're in a relationship, and how he would always write poetry to his girlfriends on the drink napkins. The whole experience was something not entirely unlike wisdom, but I had to consider the source... god only knew how much time my old man had spent in seedy clubs like this.

There was a stripper on stage that I was trying not to look at because she looked to be about 60 and looked otherwise just honestly... gross. Her hair was very short and she had way, way too much purple makeup. This is when my dad chose to speak up about strip club rules.

"Now son, when you're at a strip club, you've gotta play the game. See that guy giving her a dollar?"

I pry my head over and look with an expression of heavily disgusted awe as I saw a dirty looking old man slide a dollar into her panties, prompting her to bounce her crotch in his face, as he audibly sniffed her, making me look back at my dad trying not to gag. "Do I... really have to? Even on my birthday?"

He laughed out loud at my reaction, "Son, you can't tell me you wouldn't hit that," he joked.

I looked back at him deadpan, whispering, "Not if I double bagged it and followed up with a cleaning from a pressure washer."

This made my dad belly laugh, spraying spit at me through his beard. "Son..." he started, repeating it a few times between chuckles, "Son, just wait until there's a girl on stage that you like."

As if on cue, I noticed the lights dim slightly as the music changed. I heard loud cheers from the few men in the room, and a much, much, more attractive girl started to steal the show. Immediately, she strolled forward with a gleaming smile and started doing a move that looked like a cartwheel on the pole. She looked to be in her late 20's, latina, thin - but with amazing curves, and long jet black hair. Without a moment of hesitation, she twirled up to the top of the pole and and slid from the top, upside-down, with her legs all the way out, spinning all the way down.

My dad saw my mouth agape and nudged me so hard that it hurt. "Go on boy."

I got up in a daze, staring at her, and walked toward the stage like I wasn't even controlling myself, and didn't even know when I'd grabbed the dollar in my hand.

As I approached her, she pulled her panties aside to accept it, and bent down, whispering "Thank you baby, and she smothered my face in her tits". I heard a roar of cheers as I walked back to my seat with wide eyes. I really enjoyed watching the rest of her dance, and snapped back to reality when it was over.

After a few more drinks and some conversation with my dad, the girls took me up on stage and sat me on a chair. I was already pretty drunk at this point, which I wasn't used to at the time, so what happened next was a bit of a blur. At least 5 girls, including the ones I mentioned before, gave me a lap dance one by one. I felt fingernails on me, heard purring in my ear, felt soft skin, and saw as much as they were allowed to show. It ended with the girl that I gave my dollar to whispering to me.

"We're going to the VIP room, your dad is paying." With that, she took me by the hand and led me upstairs as I did my best not to stumble to the seat.

She started giving me a lap dance there... She smothered her warm tits in my face again... it felt divine, and the mixed scent of her perfume and sweat felt amazing.

"Why did you become a stripper?" I blurted out stupidly from nowhere.

She laughed; it didn't seem to bother her. "A few reasons. My aunt teaches pole dancing, so I already knew a lot... and there's also a lot of money in it. A few months ago I started needing that money, at least for now."

"Why's that?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, don't tell anyone, because you aren't supposed to touch," she said, smiling seductively as she grabbed and moved my hands to her tits and let me feel and squeeze them. As soon as I started questioning her response in my mind, she moved my hands further down to her belly, and I actually felt a kick.

"Oh." My eyes went wide as I realized. She wasn't really showing, so I hadn't noticed at all.

"My boyfriend was on probation, so it took him a little bit to get back into a good job. Now that he has, I'm wondering lately how long I want to keep working here."

"You're really good at it, but you also deserve the best also," I said somewhat charmingly.

She smiled and actually kissed my head. "You're sweet. Your girlfriend must be so lucky."

"Heheh, yeah..." I started, "I'd hope she'd feel that way, if I had one." I looked off to the side and bit my lip.

She was eying me intently, reading me. "You do kind of have someone though, don't you? A close friend that you want to be more with?"

"Uh, I don't want it to be more necessarily, but there is my roommate... I'm good friends with her..." I replied awkwardly.

"What's her name?" she asked.

"Hannah."

"How is she in bed?" she asked, her eyes suddenly alight with mischief.

I bit my lip again. "She's incredible. Really sexy too. The only thing that would make it better is if we didn't have to use condoms. She gets sick if I cum on her body anywhere after pulling out..."

She raised a brow. "So, why not use birth control? Or... why not just shoot it inside her?"

I blushed again, thoroughly embarrassed, kind of wishing I hadn't said anything about Hannah. "She's said she's had side effects from birth control before... as for shooting inside, she's literally suggested it, and even seems to want it, but... I'm not ready for anything serious, I had a bad breakup, and..."

She put a finger to my mouth, looking intently at me again. "She really loves you... doesn't she? She's giving herself to you. Just how special was this other girl? It seems to me that you have something good right in front of you with her. That's an offer you might regret refusing, especially if it breaks her heart."

Similar words to Hannah's. I nodded, really considering. Before I knew what was happening, she was finishing the lap dance with her crotch in my face, pulling her panties aside to show me her pussy... she smelled amazing... I was suddenly craving sex very badly.

She started getting up, prompting me to do the same, and put an arm around me, whispering in my ear. "You seem like a wonderful guy. I hope you tell Hannah you love her... and... I hope you decide to give in to her and give her a baby."

I looked back surprised, chuckling slightly like an idiot, not knowing what to say, and obviously showing my fear of doing that.

She winked at me and smiled, and started helping me down the stairs. "Look, if it happens, don't worry. Pregnancy is natural. Just be there for her. Be with her. Love her." With that, we were at the bottom of the stairs, and she waved goodbye, walking off.

*************************

It felt like a long trip home. I was drunk and so horny that it literally kind of hurt. I bid my dad a drunken goodbye with an awkward hug, and trudged through the cold wind to my apartment, feeling the need to jerk off so badly... especially since Hannah was going to be at her mom's house.

After I unlocked the door and went inside, I was surprised to see Hannah, as she came up and hugged me close with a big cheesy smile. She looked good... she had obviously just showered, wearing a black tank top with a pink kiss mark on them, and was barefoot in camo pants. My alcohol was out on the table and ready to go too.

"Happy birthday Darian, I'm so happy you came back early!" She said, hugging me tight. I held her close, kissing her head, smelling her hair... she smelled so much better than she ever had to me...

I moved in to kiss her... tasting her sweet lips... she was kissing me sweetly, but I was kissing back passionately. I pushed her back against the wall a little aggressively as we kissed, kissing down her neck, running my hands up her top to feel her tits. I wasn't even fully in control, as I found myself wanting her far more than ever before.

"What's gotten into you?" She asked giggling, as I pulled down her pants, biting her neck... I let her pull her top off, as I pulled mine off too, kissing her topless, as I grinded my hard bulge against her, feeling the heat come off her pussy.

After letting her kick her pants off, I picked her up over my shoulder and carried her to my bedroom, throwing her down on the bed, and closing the door.

She giggled again, "Seriously Dari, I've never seen you like this." I pulled my pants down, revealing my hard thick cock standing straight up for her, dripping with precum, as she pulled down her already soaked panties.

Wasting no time, I moved in to lick and taste her pussy... the smell was so intoxicating that I couldnt wait to have her any longer... I got up and mounted her, kissing her hard as I slid my full bare length into her tight hot tunnel. Even from the times we'd done this without a condom, this time felt so much better for some reason...

I wasn't even myself, I was kissing and biting her all over, fucking her rough... she was moaning as she came all over my cock...

I kept going, relentlessly... It was a blur of amazing and especially rough sex, as her moans instensified and cheered me on.

I don't even know how long we were at it... she was well on to her fourth orgasm, when I picked her legs up, feet on my shoulders, and railed into her...

I was staring at her tits bouncing as she moaned my name... still heavy in my mind were the stripper's tits... but I liked Hannah's even better... my eyes wandered down, and I wondered how much she would show if she was a few months along, carrying my child. This thought atarted pushing me over the edge.

I moved back in, kissing her moaning lips deeply, letting my throbbing dick sink deep inside... I'd never wanted anyone or anything so badly. I remembered the stripper telling me not to worry if it happens, that pregnancy was natural... In that moment, I gave in to Hannah completely.

I started to cum, feeling my dick shoot into her for the first time, over and over. I kept thrusting, kissing down her neck, still throbbing and spurting uncontrollably into her tight fertile cunt.

As I slowly came down from my orgasm, the reality hit me. I'd just freely given Hannah my sperm... created the chance that she would carry and bear my child... and even post-orgasm, I found that I wasn't regretting it. I knew what I had to say. What I wanted to say.

"I love you Hannah..."

"I love you too Darian... Did you just cum inside me?" She asked in shock, her eyes aglow with hope and wonder.

I didnt respond, I just started fucking her again, looking into her eyes, grasping her tits... fucking my seed deeper into her, as she slowly realized what was happening... That I was also in love with her, I wanted her, and I wasn't going back now.

*******************************

About one month later, she woke me up by riding my cock. We'd been having a lot of sex, and I think I had filled her with my cum at least once every day since then. This morning as she slid up and down my hard shaft, is when she told me the good news. It turned out that her real birthday present to me was going to be carrying my child.

As soon as she told me, I immediately found myself twitching and shooting off inside her, and I pulled her in for a deep kiss. I couldn't have felt happier about starting a family with her. It was a birthday gift that neither of us would ever want to take back.

adonixxx
adonixxx
14 Followers