23 & WTF Pt. 02

Story Info
The 'eyes' have it!
15.1k words
4.65
22.2k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huzzah!

If you're reading this then you've made it past the first instalment. Now if you haven't then trust me when I say you'll be lost as shit! So please go read the first one before you read this one

Just a heads up, the first part was solely from Rion's point of view. This part will be a mixture of Rion and Cat's. Kinda like a 'he said/she said' thing. Also this one will a little more dialogue driven.

So, to all who are sticking with me, I thank you.

For all those who don't like it... go write your own.

Let me once again thank the world's best editor, my wife, and yes, she is my inspiration for the love scenes with Cat ;)

As always all sexual encounters are between those 18 and older.

RION

I'm sitting here at the kitchen table. After sleeping all night on the couch in the den. Humph, sleep, that's a joke. All I did last night was play through the last 18 years of my life. Trying desperately to figure out if there's any reason I continue to have such shitty luck when it comes to love.

See last night I found out my wife of the past 5 years was my sister. Half-sister to be precise. She knew her parents had used a sperm bank and IVF to get pregnant. Which left her with a curiosity to explore her lineage, and with websites like Ancestry and 23&Me, it was worth a shot. So, that's exactly what we did 'bout a year ago. This led to her discovery of not 1 but 6 siblings (2 brothers and 4 sisters). Now naturally I thought this was wonderful. My wife was beyond happy since, like me, she was an only child. The kids were especially thrilled. They now had aunts, uncles and cousins. Thought I think my son was just glad to increase the presents capacity for Christmas and birthdays. Hell I even thought it might be nice to check out my own DNA profile. See exactly what all I was bringing to the party.

Only when I got the results, they told me that I was brother number 3! Thankfully Cat didn't what I was doing. Here I was wanting HER to be surprised... HA!

So, here I sit, sipping my coffee in the a.m. hours still trying to figure out what the frell all this means for my life, I text my boss.

Me: Hey Chuck I'm not feeling too good. Had a rough night. Gonna take some time to get sorted. Will come by to talk later.

Chuck: Ok just be sure n get Mick to cover 4 u

Me: Will do, ttyl

Now with that handled I try focusing on what matters most, Cat. Just how in the hell am I supposed to tell her this, also how the hell did this happen? All the other siblings, Cat included, came from upper middle-class white-collar families. Also, they were all born here in the state of Indiana. Now I'm not knocking my folks. Dad worked in a lumber yard and Momma was an ER nurse. I never wanted for anything growing up. We were far from poor, but not upper middle class either. Seeing as how in-vitro fertilization or IVF was far from cheap (even in the late 70s) it didn't fit. Even if you look at David, Anna and Katie who were pre IVF. What I like to call the 'turkey baster method' was still close to $1000 a pop. Plus theres no guarantee it'll take in one go. Not to mention I was born and raised 3 states away in Arkansas. Yeah, me and Dad, we're gonna have a serious 'Come to Jesus' moment over this!

I hear her alarm going off, then stop, then the shower comes on. Cat's awake. I fix her cup of coffee and carry it to her vanity like always. I go to wake the kids which is my normal routine.

The kids! How are they gonna react? Will they have to know? Fuck! This shit's making my brain hurt.

I suppose it's fortunate that we never had another kid. She had her daughter Bella. Me with my two, Patty and Andy. We just came together so well, so perfectly.

Then there's the fact that Cat's the only mother Patty and Andy have ever known. Add in that Bella, even though she just turned 18, has already lost 2 dads. After which she made me promise I'd never leave. It seemed so silly at the time, but now? I just don't know. Is it even in my control anymore? Is anything?

Walking to my daughter's room I knock on the door, open it up and turn on her lights. That's all it takes for Patty. "Morning Dad." She says sitting up stretching out a yawn.

"Morning sweetie."

Getting up to head to her bathroom she says over her shoulder. "Good luck." She says this because it's our little inside joke, see as easy as she is to get up, her brother is impossible.

With Andy I don't knock, I mean why bother I just open his door. I then turn on the light and begin the almost 15 minutes of negotiations and threats before he is stumbling to his bathroom grumbling all the way. I know this seems mundane, but right now it's the only thing keeping me sane.

Going back into the kitchen, I get everyone's breakfast going. Then on to lunches for the kids. It's at this point I'm usually packing my own lunch and heading out as Cat is heading in to eat her breakfast. Only this morning as she comes into the kitchen, she sees me and she gets concerned. I'm sure she knows I didn't come back to bed last night. "Rion honey, are you ok? You don't look so good."

Taking another sip of my coffee, "yeah baby I'm fine. I just got back up last night with an upset stomach." Not totally a lie considering I threw up after reading that damn report. "I already cleared it with Chuck about taking the day off. How about you, how did you sleep last night?"

Sliding really close and hugs me. Kissing my lips she leans in close and whispers. "Mmm, after the way you fucked me last night I slept just fine." I tremble at the mention of the sex we had last night. 'My sister.'

Emotions conflicting and colliding inside me. Mistaking this as a cold chill Cat immediately switches to concerned wife mode. "Oh baby, you're shivering, let's get you back in bed."

"Mom what's wrong with Dad?" God, I love when Andy calls her Mom. The first time he and Patty did that it brought tears to her eyes.

Did me as well the first time I overheard Bella tell a friend, 'that's my Dad.'

"He's just a little under the weather sweetie. I'm getting him back to bed so you go ahead and finish getting ready for the bus. In 20 minutes, I want you two headed out the door to the bus stop."

With a chorus of, "Yes Mom." They both answered.

Back in the bed room she quickly strips me down to my boxer briefs and is putting me in the bed. After she tucks me in, she climbs onto the bed and lays down on top of the covers. Snuggling me trying to comfort me with her presence. Normally this is one of my favorite things to experience. My wife's embrace. 'My sister.' This time however it draws out another shiver as I fight to not break down in tears.

Don't misunderstand me, the shiver isn't in anyway revulsion, but sadness and terror. Sad because the world is telling me I'm not supposed to love her. Terror at the thought of losing her forever!

"I'm no fool Rion, I can tell the difference between sick and emotional. I know you didn't come back to bed last night." Snuggling her face into my neck. "You know you can tell me anything baby. I love you."

"I love that you know me this well. I just got some news last night that shook me." I say with a thick voice ready to lose it. "I promise I'll tell you, soon. I just gotta go back home for a few days. I need to talk to my Dad first."

"Is it that bad? Bad enough that you have to drive 500 miles just to have a conversation? You're scaring me Rion." She leans up on her elbow and looks down into my eyes. "You're not sick, are you?"

I see her own fear at that moment. Understandable after the things we've dealt with. Pulling her down to me and I kiss her, deeply, passionately.

"God no, it's nothing like that. No one's sick. I would never try to hide something like that. Not after all we've been through. It's just something I have to talk to Dad about and yes it has to be face to face." I kiss her again, 'why am I not supposed to want this woman?' "Two days, tops. Then I'll come back and tell you everything. Deal?"

"Ok... deal, but this had all better be worth the drama." Man hearing her say that makes me hope she doesn't hate me for not saying anything right away. I found out the after. Now I need to uncover the before. I so need to talk to Dad.

"I hope so to baby. You go ahead and go to work and I'll get things ready for me to be gone for a couple of days. Then we'll get all this straightened out." And with another kiss she finishes getting ready then heads out the door to work.

Feeling like I have a course of action finally I get a couple hours sleep then pack a bag and head over to the office to talk to Chuck.

Stepping into the office Angie eyes me suspiciously. I think this is the first time in almost 10 years, since Karen and Momma died, that I've taken a sick day.

I love that woman like a second mother, but god is she nosy. Knocking on Chuck's door frame he looks up.

"Thought you'd be in the ICU considering you actually took a sick day. So why don't you tell me what's really going on?" Chuck Long has been my boss, friend and surrogate father for the past 18 years. He, Lyle Fisher and my dad were friends since before I was born. Man, how I wanted to tell him what was going on, but he could never keep anything from Angie. That one old saying just ran through my head. 'Telephone, telegraph, tell a wife!'

"Well let's just say I found out something that me and Dad are gonna have a 'heart to heart' about. It's potentially big and might blowup in my face. But it's gotta happen regardless of that fact."

"Humph, that bad huh? Ok Rion you take all the time you need. Besides to hear Mick tell it he does all your work for ya as it is." He says with a sideways grin.

"You mean kinda like how I do all of yours?" I just smile back. Leaving the office, I shoot Cat a quick text.

Me: Hey talked to Chuck and he said it's cool so I'm getting on the road. Should be there by 8pm our time, call me then if I don't call you first. Love you and miss you like crazy.

Kitty: Ok baby, you be careful and drive safe. I'll call at 8. Love you and miss you more.

And with that I'm headed back home to see my Dad. Man is this gonna be a weird conversation. God, here I thought that whole situation was messed up. Guess now it's downright normal!

See my Dad got remarried after Momma passed. Thing is he married my ex-wife's mom. The ex-wife I divorced 'cause the kid I thought was mine came out the wrong color. The ex-wife who then became my stepsister. Yeah, I used to think that was as messed up as things could get for me.

Nah, that's too easy! 'Cause now it turns out my current wife is actually my half-sister. This is what's going through my head as I drive down the highway headed home. I mean seriously, could I be a bigger stereotype. I'm from Arkansas and I married to my sister.

Eight hours later as I pull into my Dad's driveway my cell rings. Answering it I hit the speaker. "Hey Cat, good timing, I just pulled up to the house. What're you up to?"

"Just wanted to make sure you got there ok, and I'm missing you. The kids say hi also, and want you to know they're mad you went without them. Plus, Patty already called your Dad and told him to scold you for not bringing his favorite granddaughter with you."

She giggles as she says that, 'I love her laugh'.

"I want you to know I love you Rion Simms, and I'm missing you like crazy. I don't know what's wrong, but promise me you'll come back soon ok."

"I love you too Catherine Simms, more than I'll ever be able to show you. I promise I'll be home soon, bye."

"Bye baby."

Hanging up the phone I reach into the backseat of my crew cab F-150 and grab my duffle bag. As I climb out of the truck and walk to the house, I see her. Standing on the porch, arms crossed under her breasts is the aforementioned 'stepsister'. "So, what'd you do?" She says with a smirk.

"I didn't do anything Sara, just need to talk to Dad."

"Well Buddy takes Mom out Wednesday nights for catfish. They should be home in 'bout an hour."

"So, what're you doing here then when they're not?"

"Oh, didn't Buddy tell you? After Jacob went to college it didn't make sense to keep Mom's old house just for me. So, she sold it and I moved in here. I help out with the house and the bills."

"Let me guess you took my old room, didn't you?" I give her a mock angry look. Though I'm surprised when she really does look at me sheepishly.

"Actually, I took that back bedroom that they were using for storage." She was looking sheepishly at me because that was my Momma's craft room. Guess Dad finally got around to clearing it out. She was nervous about me knowing this so I had to let her know I was cool.

"Well about time they cleared it out and put it to good use." Hearing me say this she perked up and smiled at me. See Sara was still, after all this time, beating herself up over why we got divorced. Not that she regrets having Jacob, but just sad that it ended us. I don't think she truly ever got past it. I know from talking to her mom that she does date. She just won't let any of it get serious.

See, hear's the ugly fact about the south. Most people down here (even if they don't voice it) are racist. So not only is she known in this small town for stepping out on her husband, but she also did it with a black man and had a kid. Now me I could care less about color. Hell, me dating Yolonda Jones in 10th grade let everyone know I didn't care. No for me it was the cheating that ended us.

Aside from her beating up on herself, the worst part are the ones who would've wanted to date her. Now they think she's damaged goods. Then there's ones who still do. They just think she's easy. I may not have wanted to stay with her, but I didn't want the rest of her life to be this rough either. She made her mistakes and I moved on. I mean I'm not one of these pricks that think she should pay for the rest of her life.

Again, makes me appreciate having someone who loves me like Cat does. Then I remember why I'm here. That's when my whole mood changed, even Sara noticed.

"Hey Ri what's wrong?" She walks over and sits on the porch steps with me and bumps my shoulder with hers like when we were kids. "Come on you can tell your 'big' sister anything."

"Wow 2 months Sara, don't let it go to your head."

Getting a serious look, she says again. "I mean it Ri you can tell me anything and it'll never go anywhere. I broke your trust once." I turn to look at her, and she's looking at me her eyes getting watery. "I'll never make that mistake again. Remember before we were married, before we were dating, we were friends since we were in like ... daycare. So, I feel like I really am your sister 'cause I've known you your whole life. So, let me help even if it's just to listen." She was right, she was a shitty wife, but she was always my best friend.

"I know you wouldn't do me like that Sara. This is just something I gotta work out on my own and I gotta talk to Dad first to do it." I throw my arm around her shoulder, even after 18 years it feels natural. "Since you did such a good job of pointing it out," I lean over to kiss the top of her head. "I'm glad you're my 'little' big sister."

She just hugs me back, sniffling just a little. "Thanks Ri I really needed to hear that from you." After that we just head into the house so I can get settled in. Before long as we're setting in the kitchen, we hear Dad and Bev come home.

"Hey boy, how was the drive?"

"Good Dad, how was the catfish?"

"Ha! Even better."

Then Bev comes over to give me a hug. "Hey kiddo." Giving me a kiss on the cheek. Then never one to waste time. "Ok now that's done, what's up? Why'd you have to drive all the way down here on a Wednesday?"

"Alright then, I need to talk to Dad."

"Ok. Why couldn't you just use the phone?" He said.

"No phone Dad, face to face, let's go out to the shop."

That's when Bev chimes in. "Why not just talk here? What's this all about Rion?"

"Listen Bev I'm not trying to start nothing, but I need to have this talk right now and I want it to be private. If Dad wants to fill you in later then I guess I can't stop him, but for now we're heading out to the shop."

With a look of dissatisfaction, she just huffed and walked off. Sara watching quietly from the corner of the room just said, "You go have your talk Ri and I'll calm her down."

"Thanks Sara."

As we head out the back door Dad looks at me. "This better be worth the talking to she's gonna give me later." He says it light hearted enough that I realize he couldn't possibly know what's coming.

Stepping into his work shop he heads over to one of his tool boxes and pulls out a bottle of 'Jack Daniels' and 2 small tumblers. "Figure if you drive all this way to talk, then it'll probably call for whiskey." Dad says this trying to be funny and lighten my mood. The funny thing is he has no idea how right he is.

So, as he pours, I pull up a stool for each of us. Sitting down he takes his glass and tips it toward me. "To Dory." I pick mine up and tip it in return. "To Momma." Then we drink.

"Ok boy, now spill what the hell was so important you had to drive all the way down here and stir shit up!" As he says it, he just gives me that patented 'Buddy' stare. Suddenly I was a kid again under that intense stare. Trying to find the right words was hard while looking at those eyes. Momma always said they were 'piercing'. She said I had that same look too. Those same eyes, bright blue/green eyes.

Blue/green eyes, same as me... and Cat! Same as all the siblings except Anna whose mom was Korean.

I can't help thinking, 'Son of a bitch, Dads the donor!'

"Now look son I can tell something's going on inside that head of yours. But you're gonna have to open your mouth and share with the rest of us! Otherwise, you drove 8 hours for not a God damned thing!" I can tell from a lifetime of hearing it he's reaching his limit.

'Shit! Which way do I go now! Should I even tell him?' The conversation I've been practicing in my head for the past 8 hours is completely useless. 'Think dummy... he's old!'

"Well Dad I'd just got myself worrying about you lately and figured you're getting closer to retirement. Why not come up spend some time with us."

Yeah 'that's the ticket', run with that. "The kids would love you and Bev hanging around." Funny thing is he's getting a real sour look as I'm saying this.

"Humph, did Chuck tell you? He did, didn't he? Fucker never could keep a secret."

"Huh? Tell me what? What was Chuck supposed to not tell me Dad? What're you two up too?" Ok now I was lost. Was there really another reason for me to come here?

"I and Bev have been talking. Since her and Sara can do their coding thing anywhere, it might be a good time to relocate. Be closer to y'all kids."

Just to clarify, my stepmother and stepsister don't write computer code. HA! That's a laugh! Bev does medical coding, kinda like insurance billing. She works for the local hospital and got Sara into it as well after she quit her job at the grocery store. Ya know where she cheated on me with the manager and had Jacob. Anyway it turns out they do it all from home nowadays since everything is online now.

"Really all 3 of y'all just gonna up and move to Indy? Why is this the first I'm hearing 'bout this?"

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise. We were gonna tell y'all at Thanksgiving. Seeing as how things are all out in the open, might as well get it over with."

"What about you? You got over 30 years at the lumber yard. You just gonna retire?"

"No not retire just gonna take a job running a different kinda yard."

Pinching the bridge of my nose trying to stave off the headache I know is coming. "Please dad no riddles, just tell me."