23 & WTF Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. I talked to Chuck about all this and he offered me a job. He wants me to run y'all's 'boneyard'."

'Boneyard' is a term we use at work for the 1-acre property behind the offices where we keep all the company's equipment and construction materials. So far, we've always had whichever crew that's working deal with the equipment and/or materials they need for the job at hand. I've always said we needed a dedicated 'yard boss'. Just never figured it'd be my Dad.

"Humph... guess that's why he's been grinning like he's gotta secret. Well, we could do worse. Plus, like I said the kids would love to have y'all around more."

"Also, he said y'all are flipping houses now so he might have a nice 4-bedroom house near you he could cut me a deal on." Son of a bitch. No wonder he wouldn't sell that one yet no matter how much I bugged him.

See Chuck was always looking for the next 'new thing'. So, when he caught wind of the flipping craze, he had to try it out. So, Long's Construction now built as well as remodeled custom homes. As always Honey Do would offer to provide maintenance.

"I just so happen to know which one he's talking about too. You guys will love it. It has a pool so the kids will love it too." This was perfect now I can keep my mouth shut a little longer about the DNA results.

We spend the next half hour or so talking about the house, job and move. Then I get an idea. See, I think I know what's going on but I gotta be sure. I hope he falls for it.

"Hey you wanna hear something really crazy?" Dad just nods for me to go ahead. "Had one of the guys on the framing crew say he was going to a clinic and 'leaving deposits' if ya know what I mean. For an extra paycheck. Ain't that the craziest thing you've ever heard?" Knowing my Dad, he can't possibly pass up a chance to 'shock' me.

He's laughing but he takes the bait. "I'll do ya one better." He waves me closer, so I lean in. "Me, Lyle and Chuck used to do the same thing!"

He busts out laughing 'cause of the look on my face. He thinks he got me. 'Wrong Dad I just got you.'

Well at least I have something to tell Cat when I get home. "I guess that means I don't have to talk you into anything. So, I'm just gonna head back to Indy in the morning and we can get the ball rolling on this sooner rather than later."

"Yeah, son I guess we can."

CAT

Leaving the house this morning was harder than it should've been. I was a little unnerved at how agitated Rion was. I mean last night I came home and before I knew it, he had screwed me into submission. Yet this morning he was wound tighter than a Swiss watch. What the hell happened between then and now?

He says he has to go have a talk with his father face to face. Maybe Buddy and Bev are having problems. I've just got to believe he'll let me know when it's time. I trust him not to worry me for no reason. Hell, I trust that man with my life... and my heart. 'Whatever's going on baby I hope you know I love you!'

Text alert going off I look down. 'Good morning to you too Lucy, I'll deal with you when I'm not driving.' Looking back to the road I finish my drive to work. Entering my office, I close the door. Per my usual morning ritual, I take 15 minutes to finish my coffee and read emails before still starting 10 minutes early. 'Ok Lucy let's see what you want this early in the day.' Taking out my phone I open the text.

Lucy: OMG!!! There's another brother, it just popped up last night!

Not even bothering to reply I quickly call Lucy. Answering her phone Lucy's already talking, "here's what I know. Congratulations! It's a boy. Yes, we have another brother. Beyond that I got nothing. His profile reads like it's made up so I gotta think he doesn't want to play nice yet. He might be the shy type maybe." She giggles.

"Well good morning to you too little sister. Decaf, seriously!"

"Hey it comes from talking in court. Judges want you to get to the point quickly. Anyway, that brings the count up to 5 girls and 3 boys now."

"Wow, I would've never expected this after spending my whole life an only child."

"Hey none of us did. Just so you know I already texted David and we'll be over tonight so tell that cutie pie hubby of yours to set 2 extra places for dinner."

"I don't have to, Rion's going to be out of town. He had to go see his dad for some reason. So, we'll just order Chinese."

"Huh, 'for some reason', wow sounds important. Everything ok?"

"Yes, counselor everything is fine, and since you're calling this powwow you're paying."

"You do know I'm technically the baby of the bunch. All of you should be taking care of me, but fine I'll pay. See ya tonight sis, bye"

"Bye"

Now the excitement of having another brother makes the workday much easier. Before I know it it's time to shut down for lunch. Noon on the dot. Every day I try to take at least another 20 minutes. Usually just a yogurt and a power bar then a few seconds to just decompress. That's when I hear the text alert again.

Hubby: Hey talked to Chuck and he said it's cool so I'm getting on the road. Should be there by 8pm our time, call me then if I don't call you first. Love you and miss you.

Me: Ok baby, you be careful and drive safe. I'll call at 8. Love you and miss you more.

The rest of my day passes in a nice and normal fashion. I wait to text Patty until I know she'll be on the bus.

Me: Sweetie your dad had to go see grandpa Buddy. He'll try to only be gone a day or 2. You and Andy just go straight home and do chores and homework, don't over do the snacks, we're having Chinese for dinner. Aunt Lucy's treat.

Patty: What! Why did he go without us! I'm so telling grandpa to get on to him for that! Ok we will do that, also is uncle David coming?

Me: Yes, your uncle David is coming over too, I'll be home as soon as I can, love you sweetie

Patty: Luv u 2 mom!

God, I love hearing her call me Mom! Andy too. I thought Bella and I would be alone forever when Jim died. Thank you, god, for that storm. If it wasn't for Rion showing up about the damage I don't know where I'd be right now.

I know the kids and my sibs think us having the same birthday is cool. For me though, and I've never even told Rion this, it's like he was born on the same day just for me to love. Kind of like my very first birthday present! Oh, I know how corny that sounds but that's just how he makes me feel.

I also love how he bottoms out when he's inside me! The real bonus is that he likes that I squirt and will actually go down on me. I did love Jim but he stopped doing that after the first time I came on him.

Done daydreaming I finish out the rest of the workday so I can head home. Making good time in traffic for once I get home to see my brother's jeep already there. At 4 years older David is the oldest of the siblings. Yet jumping around in my den playing Wii tennis with my son, he's not exactly acting like it.

Heading to my room to change out of my work clothes I run into Patty who follows me in. Sitting on the bed Patty chats with me. "Uncle David showed up about an hour ago. He said there was news you guys had to tell us."

"We do but we'll wait for your Aunt Lucy, she should be here soon. Did you guys order the food yet?"

"Nah we were waiting for you and Aunt Lucy, though she always gets the same thing."

"Exactly and since I do too why don't you go order. Just find out what the boys want and make it happen."

"Ok mom."

Joining everyone in the den I call winner.

"Ha! I win old man. You're up Mom," Andy exclaimed.

"Ok, but win or lose, if you call me old woman you're grounded for a month." With a laugh we settle into the next match, during which Lucy shows up. Quickly she heads to my room to change out of her work clothes. She also helps herself to my clothes, like little sisters are prone to do.

Seeing Lucy as she walks in the den wearing my shorts and t-shirt doesn't upset me. In fact, it makes me incredibly happy knowing how at ease we all are in only just a years' time. "Yes! Beat you ...Mom." Andy says with a slight blush. He almost said it.

"Ok guy's time out, now Lucy's here we have something to say. Lucy do you want to do the honors?"

"Sure Cat, kiddos we found you guys another Uncle!"

With smiles the kids start in with, "What's his name? Where's he from? What's he like? Do we have more cousins?"

David steps in using his doctor mode to answer them. "All good questions kids, but the thing is this brother is making it difficult. See he's made his information kind of generic. While also giving a probable fake name 'John Smith'."

"Oh, that's so fake." Andy informs us.

David continues, "That's right Andy. So, we'll have to wait and see if he wants to reach out to us. We also have to be ready to except it if he doesn't want to." On it went like that through dinner discussing all we did and didn't know about this mystery sibling. Add to that Lucy saying she was finally able to get some information about the actual sperm bank that we all came from. She was able to tell us that there could be up to 10 of us from that donor. This facilities' policy was up to 10 uses of one donor or 10 years availability.

It's around this time I look at the clock and see its 8pm so I step out to call Rion since he should be getting there about now. I dialed his cell then he answered. "Hey Cat, good timing, I just pulled up to the house. What're you up to?"

"Just wanted to make sure you got there ok, and I'm missing you. The kids say hi also, and want you to know their mad you went without them. Plus, Patty already called your Dad and told him to scold you for not bringing his favorite granddaughter with you." I have to giggle a little at that. "I want you to know I love you Rion Simms, and I'm missing you like crazy. I don't know what's wrong, but promise me you'll come back soon ok."

"I love you too Catherine Simms, more than I'll ever be able to show you. I promise I'll be home soon, bye."

"Bye baby." As I end the call I turn around and see Lucy looking at me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to listen in," then with a concerned look "everything OK sis?"

"Yeah, yeah fine. He just had to work something out with his Dad." Even as I say it, I know it's vague and Lucy being Lucy couldn't help herself.

"Is he really in Arkansas?"

I just give her a flat stare. "What's that supposed to mean Lucy? What exactly are you implying?" My tone of voice anything but friendly she immediately starts equivocating.

"Hey sorry, I didn't mean anything, it's just I work family law. Divorces and child support cases tend to make lawyers suspicious people." She looks properly chastised. "It just slipped out before I could think. I know Rion is a good guy and would never hurt you like that."

"Damn right he wouldn't! He just said he found out something he had to talk to his father about. He promised he's going to tell me when he gets home. So please just leave it alone counselor!" With that I just turn and head back to the den. David and the kids are about to start one of those hero movies. I forgot my glass in the kitchen and as I turn to go get it there's Lucy again. With both of our glasses (refilled) with an apologetic look on her face.

She offers me my glass with a hopeful smile, "Still sisters?"

At that I have to crack a smile of my own. Guess this is what having siblings is all about. "Always." So, we settle in for the movie, kids on the love seat and the 3 of us on the couch. Me and David each have an end while Lucy leans on me with her feet in David's lap. God after all of us growing up only children it was nice having a big family. Just wish this new brother wasn't being so difficult.

As the kids are intently watching the movie (Andy for the story and Patty for Chris Pratt) me and my sibs quietly talk. "So, any guesses as to why he doesn't want to make contact?" I ask Lucy.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe he knows one of us?" Throwing a piece of popcorn at David's head. "What do you think Dr. Davey?"

"I've asked you not to call me that." He says while picking popcorn out of his hair.

"Whatever, but seriously why all the 'cloak 'n dagger'?"

"I have a theory but it's a little messed up so I'd rather not say."

That's my cue to chime in. "Oh, now you really have to tell us. What's your theory David?"

"Well maybe it's because I'm a guy, but what if it's because he slept with one of you girls... or Ben."

"Holy shit! That's so messed up if that's why. I know I'm not a slut but I'm far from celibate. Ha!" Oh, how I would've loved to have grown up with Lucy.

"Well, I know it's not me if that's the case." I say with confidence. Just the thought of it gives me this icky feeling. I mean that's just sick right?

"Oh, why's that little sister, just cause you're married doesn't mean you don't have a past." David gives me that megawatt smile.

"Well to put it bluntly I've only ever been with 3 men, and only one of them is still alive." I say this with a straight face. Lucy being Lucy then slowly moves off me and huddles up on David's end of the couch. She looks at me with an eyebrow arched and talks sideways to David. "It's interesting that Rion isn't here right now? Me thinks our sister dear might be a 'Black Widow'!" Then she starts waggling her eyebrows like she's in a bad 'who done it' movie.

Laughing David joins in. "You know I think you're right. I mean he already built her that 'she shed' she wanted, what more could she need from him." Grabbing a hand full of popcorn, I shower them while they laugh.

"You 2 are incorrigible, from the mystery brother is a former lover to I'm a serial killer!" I just give them the most menacing glare I can. Though all they can do is laugh.

That's when Andy speaks up. "Hey I'm trying to hear the movie!"

Patty also has to get her 2 cents in, "and they call us immature."

Just to prove I'm not a killer, and since she put it in my head that Rion isn't at his Dad's house. "Here let me show you how wrong you are." I motioned them to follow me into the kitchen. That's when I showed them this app on my phone that lets me see where everyone else's phones were. Rion and I each have it so we can know where the kids are.

"See he's in Arkansas, there's his phone right there at his Dad's house." Thinking that ended the issue. I couldn't be more wrong.

"Cat I thought you told me things were good. Why are you tracking his phone?" Lucy asked with a little suspicion mixed with concern. Catching me off guard she keeps going. "Are you worried he's seeing his ex; I know you never liked her. The fact she's his stepsister now probably wouldn't stop her from trying." I know she's just spinning through scenarios like she always does. Only why does she have to make sense. I think David sees the confusion on my face.

"Stop it Lucy! Cat don't believe any of it! She pulls this stuff on me too. I think it's why she's still single. I don't know if it's because she's a lawyer or she's just her. What I DO know is that Rion loves you and only you unconditionally!" At this point, me and Lucy are a little in awe of David's intensity. That's when Lucy apologized again.

"He's right Cat, I'm sorry. I really do need to shut my trap and not spout off whatever's in my head all the time. He's also right about Rion. I'm not gonna lie sis, I'm jealous of what you have. Job, kids and the perfect husband you hit the 'good life' trifecta."

"Thanks guys I really needed to hear that. Needed to stop myself from spinning out of control." So, after a nice hallmark moment of a hug, we decided to call it a night.

I did end up asking Lucy to sleep over though. It was bad enough Rion slept in the den last night. Knowing he wasn't here and sleeping alone is different. Besides sleeping over with my kid sister is something I'm glad I get to do.

Lucy was more than happy for a sisters' sleepover. After getting her a new toothbrush from the bathroom she gets herself ready.

Getting the kids squared away I go to my room and find her already in bed. "Oh, hell no, that's my side scoot," and with a huff she moves over.

Getting in bed we lay looking at each other when she says. "So, let me say again how sorry I am to have cast aspersions on Rion."

"It's not even that really, it's just some of what you said was too close to home. I am suspicious of his ex. I can't stand her!" Lucy knowing exactly what I mean regarding Sara. "It's not that she's a bad person and I don't hate her. I just hate how she's still 'around' you know! I mean he goes to see his Dad and he'll probably end up seeing her too. Fucking hillbilly hobbit!" At that we both start laughing. Apparently too loud, since soon after Patty opens the door.

"Seriously Mom do I have to make Aunt Lucy go to the guest room? Please go to sleep." Oh my lord she said it with such a straight face we just laughed even harder! With an exasperated sigh she closed the door and went back to bed. Calming down Lucy looked at me.

"'Night big sister."

"'Night little sister"

RION

Waking up I try to take stock of all the facts at hand. Ok. I think I have it all figured out now as far as what happened. Dad, during his wild days bumming around after high school decided to supplement his income by donating to a sperm bank. The same sperm bank used by my wife's parents and the parents of all my new siblings. Yeah, that about sums it up. It's just that it doesn't help me not one damned bit in figuring out what to do about me and Cat.

I mean I gotta tell her! Right? This isn't something I can keep secret, can I? I mean I know I love her, but now I also know she's my sister. Can I live with that and still be intimate with her? Even if I can be is it fair to do that to her? To not give her the choice? Damn why is every thought I have a fucking question?!

Coffee. I need coffee.

Heading into the kitchen at around 5am to get some I run into Bev. "Morning Bev."

"Good morning Rion."

"Humph, never said it was good." No definitely not good, not until I figure this all out. Why'd I have to do that damn DNA test?

"Ya know if you're gonna be this much of a grouch maybe we should just stay here." Giving me an exasperated look.

"Sorry Bev I'm just tired is all. I don't mean to be a grouch. Just need to wake up so I can head back. Gotta get things ready for y'all. So, when do you and Dad think y'all will come on up?"

"Well, we gotta pack up the house, close out accounts and a whole list of other things. We figure 'bout a month then we can head that way. Though we're gonna send Sara ahead sooner." Say what now?

"Why would Sara be the first one to come up by herself? Wouldn't it be better if y'all come together?" Not that I haven't gotten along with Sara lately. It's just she rubs Cat the wrong way something fierce. I mean I'm not stupid.

"Well, Rion you of all people gotta know. Getting Sara outta this town is a big part of why I'm wanting to do this. She'll never have a good life with what happened hanging over her head. At least in a city that size she'll get away from all the small mindedness and just blend in." Damnit if she didn't have a point there.

"Ok Bev. How soon do you want me to have the house ready for her?"

"Oh, the sooner the better and since it's a 4 bedroom then that means Jacob can stay with her so she won't be all alone." That said I finish my coffee and fix a bite to eat before packing up and heading out.

All in all, not the trip I expected. I mean I did figure out how Dad is the donor and all without even having to tell him about any of this. While at the same time finding out they wanna move up to be closer to us. Yet I'm no closer to figuring out what to do about me and Cat. Yeah, I know there are other sibs too, but I already treat them like sibs... in-law. So not much difference there for me at least.