All Comments on '23rd Floor Ch. 04'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is this a link ?

Is this a link to other chapters , because if it's the ending then I thought it wasn't needed ! In fact I think that taking this story further isn't going to be worthwhile . Just this person's opinion but I don't think that I will peruse anymore , because I'm afraid I see where this is going , and I'm not going along on this poor old fool's heartbreak .

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
Sorry

but how was Debra fucking Todd forgivable? TK

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Cheating Marriage

Cheating? Open marriage? Whatever you want to call it. Marriage is a relationship that is supposed to exclude all others. It is suppose to be the primary relationship between two people. Once others are allowed all the same privileges of the marriage partners, the marriage is no longer special and no longer a marriage except in name only. Once that occurs it is much easier to mentally and physically walk away from the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The narrator

Seems to drp IQ points as the story progresses. As he gets dumber, the story is dumber

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
@magmaman felt the need to explain clearly the aftermath...

@magmaman felt the need to explain clearly the aftermath...We have to take in consideration the age of this couple, the years they have been married. That weighed in his decision...Of course as he says: The trust issue had been damaged and in the back of his mind the distrust will stay there...I agree with the husband when he says that her hiding from him for six long months her affair with the teacher had made a lot more damages to his trust than the "fuck massage" with Todd...For me only one issue remains: The disrespect Todd showed after the massage, would never go away so easy...So I didn't understand how could he be a continious visit to his house, the house where he disrespected him twice: fucked his wife and also left smirking to him, as stating his superiority...However a good explaination about their reconciliation...3*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
" normal is a setting on a washing machine"

Danny would be dead or decrepit via stroke that waylaid him in a past installment of this story , if he hadn't met and married Debra and succumbed to her health regime . Debra has made mistakes and most certainly is not perfect. Yet she is getting Danny through his November years far better then 99% of his contemporaries.

The actual story is bit of a rehash . It's my personal hope that MGM either goes onto other characters or gives Deb and Danny a fresh plot line or new points of tension. . "Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels." - Frank Sinatra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow cheating and betrayal forgiven for a revenge fuck, no way in hell

2* this isn't to the quality it should have been

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Something about this bothers me..

So I re-read Chapt 2 and 3. In Chapt 2 on second page, the following is said about Todd and Debs massage session:

" God Damn it! I do not want him putting his hands on you while you are naked!" I raised my voice.

"Don't you yell at me, it was just a massage. I had a towel over my bottom the whole time!"

Further down the same page, the narrator indicates he was quite sure they didnt fuck. In this chapter he clearly says they did. So Debs lied again-a direct lie, not one of omission like the affair at college. It is good they talked and clearly set limits going forward, that should do it, but wow what a period of turmoil. Debs is obviously gagging for it, despite your ministrations, she is quite playful and interested in some variety (and maybe a bit more often).

Best of luck going forward, really do love your writing, hope you have many more "adventures" to write about. At 72 you are a lucky man to have someone like Debs in your life, but she is a two edged sword like most women-they all have something that drives us nuts. You cannot say your life is not exciting though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You waste a fourth to a third of your stories rehashing what happened in the previous stories. Why?

Because you are trying to compensate for the slow progress of the story, and, maybe, keep people from having to reread the previous stories to get up to speed? But as Patillie demonstrates in her previous comment, if you don't remember all the details you can't accurately understand the characters' behavior, and the plot.

When first challenged, Debra lied about fucking Todd. When first challenged, Todd lied about fucking Debra. Danny knows by insinuation and innuendo that Todd and Debra fucked, but neither has forthrightly admitted it, nor said the words. Added to this betrayal is that Debra actually sent Todd, her fuck buddy, to, what? Plead for her, lie for her, persuade her husband to allow her to keep fucking Todd? And Danny is clueless, sitting there in the pot of water, as Debra slowly and methodically turns up the flame.

The guy who Debra has allowed to come between her and her husband is invited back to the house, where Debra continues to show her tits, along with Todd's other harem girls. Danny doesn't even realize he is being marginalized, as Todd is allowed more and more respect, while Danny is being shown less. I want to see the demonstration that it is all just sex, when Danny stands up, reaches out for Rwanda and Rachel to take them into his bedroom, explaining to Todd and Debra that they are going into the house to have "just sex." Since Danny has already lost Debra to Todd, he might as well enjoy the pussy he can get, for as long as he can get it.

No, Danny should not divorce Debra. She is still decent pussy, makes great money, and apparently wants to stay married, for some odd reason. So Danny should simply discuss what Debra really wants, and let her have it. Let's be honest folks, men age like wine, women age like cheese. Since the exclusive loving mutually respectful marriage is over, Danny should let Debra get what cock she wants for as long as she can, while he enjoys the same freedom, and the money. When Debra wakes up one day and discovers no one wants to fuck her anymore, not even Danny, Danny will still be getting great pussy, seduced or purchased, and living the life of a rich bachelor. And what is Debra going to say at that point? And once they both peter out in the sex department, they can enjoy what's left of their companionship (the love and friendship will be gone), enjoying the local buffet, getting her hair done, drowning some fishing worms, and waiting for their bodies to assume the same temperature that their marriage has.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Fair

But our hero failed to deal with her cheating and cover up. And as if you'd be happy about her sending Todd to find u at your buddy's place. His smirking should be a disqualification from the swinger group, puffing peacock behaviour is poisonous to the group .... not acceptable to you and shouldn't be to Deb either.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Didn't do anything be reinforce our doubts.

I am five years older than Danny and am quite sure that I would still be furious. The visit from Todd sealed the deal;;; But I love MGM's style...

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Pity

It is a pity you felt it necessary to write this chapter which rehashes what we already know. I thought it was perfectly apparent that Todd and Debra had fucked, but I guess you felt you had been too subtle. Which is not difficult to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come on guys...at 72 his swinging life is like live porn.

He probably prays to get up, so he needs some guys to do the deed for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Paycheck considered?

If he left her who would support him in the style he had become accustomed to? Has to count. I am same age, am also Oregonian, used to live down on the coast and am blessed with a good retirement. If not, I would hesitate to throw that away. Easy to claim "shoulda woulda," but all things considered it would be shooting himself in the foot. It would be stupid. So get off his back already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She cheated on him, set him up to make him feel guilty then cheated on him again. 1*

They both have the morality of gutter rats but she is the manipulative one. This is a cheaters apologist at work writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wimp!

Chicken Sheeeeet! Coward! Doesn't matter, there ARE NO EXCUSES for what she did or how long ago it happened, or how it happened! There ARE NO EXCUSES plain and simple. DIVORCE HER CHEATIN ASS PERIOD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointed

I usually read your stories so I expected enjoyment at the least. From 1 to 4 unfulfilling and disjointed. Sorry not a favorite

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid cick and whore

Dumb shit has the asshole that fucked his wife over to visit?

He is a wimp cuck and she is a stupid whore!

I don't admire or respect either of them.

Sick fuckers!

unh0unh0about 7 years ago
"He really is a nice guy..."

...says "Debs" about a smirking, pushy, manipulative younger guy who openly lusts after her married pussy in front of her husband. Danny, rightly so, despises Todd, seeing him for what he is. Not Debra. She not only totally ignores her husband's distaste of this guy, she actually fucks Todd in their own home, without Danny's knowledge or consent (consent she knew she'd NEVER get from Danny)!! Gee, sound familiar except for 1800 miles away? And she doesn't tell her husband. She keeps what actually happened a secret from hubby. Again, sound familiar?!! He has to play 20 questions and guess until she let's him read between the lines. This Todd guy, in her husband's perception and opinion, was the closest thing he had to a rival and an enemy in the whole fucking community and she spreads her legs and gives herself to him behind her husband's back! What....a....tramp! She should get the tattoo on her back to go with it. Doctor or not, she's as vile a piece of shit as they have in their town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Guys Finish Last

He should of stayed gone....left the area for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stuck on the 23rd floor.

Glad you're writing again. And glad to hear you say that you and Debs have worked it all out. But I suspect many of your readers are still stuck on the 23rd floor. That is what you need to write about. Your stories seem to be real, and that Todd guy episode was painful to read. I don't know how you and Debs worked through that, tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pretty simple

He deserves a wife that cheats.

In his house while he is there then lets guy come over and drink his beer.

Yep...take her to new york during fleet week

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TODD IN MY HOUSE?

Baby that ain't gonna happen. If that fucker ever showed his face in my house he's gonna have to learn to live with a ventilate chest cause I'd pop several caps into his ass. Then I'd have to slap that silly bitch Deb hard enough to let her know that I'll never spend any time with someone who respects me so little he'd fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Debs. Fucked Todd.

She even did not gave the courtesy to discussing it with Dan.

Nasty old Whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reset my ass !

I do not like the ending. Dan talks of resetting, trusting Deb again - are you kidding me? She just got done cheating and lying about it with this "Todd" adventure where she manufactured a ruse of a "massage" so she could fuck the guy. Further I take it that if Dan had accepted the invite to watch the massage she would have cuckolded him in person, as she has no respect for him at all. No prior discussion with Dan was was offered before she made this arrangement likely because she knew from earlier talks following the first Vegas incident with Suzie & hubby that came within seconds of full swap screwing. Dan found his voice at the last second, it all stopped and was agreed ONLY touching would be allowed in any further exploits. He made it clear he didn't what another man's dick in his wife and that sex was to be between only he and Deb.

After the massage when Dan confronts her she lies saying it was just a massage and a towel covered her bottom the entire time - bull shit. Dan challenges this - THEN she admits to giving a hand job - more lies. Later Dan realizes in his heart she fucked Todd. This is confirmed by a sheepish Todd coming to the farm to fetch Dan home.

WHAT AN INSULT - her sending the very man she fucked and lied about to deliver her message ! I'm an older guy, but I swear I would have cleaned that Todd's clock one way or another. Such disrespect ! Then I would kick that 60 year old lying whore doc to the curb! Trust her ?? Fuck her !!

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Stupid, stupid, stupid

Can't believe he is making nice with Todd. Even if you are going to put up with what Debs did, (in his situation, not sure) you should make it a "me or him" situation with that asshole. Debs will do it again. He has really been dumb about the way he has handled much of these situations.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Written well.

Main character sounded by sleazy people. Wife is cheap and unlikable. But that's what her husband enjoyed about her. That would be a nightmare of a marriage for me, but I suppose people really live like that somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Whole series is a complete waste of time, sleazy people and way to much navel gazing by the M.C.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

The sad story of an old couple with dementia, which begs the question: how can a doctor that is clearly several sandwiches short of a picnic still be able to practice medicine?

It has to be assumed that the three younger ones were their care workers. It really is terrible when the old folks lose their grip on reality. There is no way these old farts are in any way compos mentis.

LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my opinion not well written, the folksy thing didn't work for me, just flat and boring. Unlikeable people in 60-70s and still deceptive to self and others

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ended with a whimper, not a bang.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

You do write from knowledge don’t you, another one that is so good.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar3 months ago

This reads like a stream of consciousness written down, except it would be more of a dribble than a stream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not much of a marriage but this point. What a mess. They do not have similar view points on fidelity and sharing. And he is 72 and she is 60 and they both were banging mid 30 year old. Suuuuuurre. Debra's bold in your face f$ck session with Todd was ludicrous and over the top. Todd is a not a "nice" guy. MC is just too afraid that he will be alone when he dies. Of course his wife set him up with Rwanda, to allow him to get payback for her time with her college professor. But he pursued Rachel and she got ticked. What a hot mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

23rd Floor Ch. 03 Previous Part
23rd Floor Series Info