24 Ch. 02

Story Info
A whole new meaning to the phrase "tongue tied".
1.1k words
3.57
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[10:30am]

Nothing is rushed here. She takes her own sweet time about things. With my arms fastened to my sides, and the leash tethering my waist to the bed, I can't exactly run away.

The first thing she does is to pinch my cheeks, and then pull my mouth open. She removes her hand, and I shut my mouth tight again. She just looks at me and sighs, before putting down the body suit. Now, with both hands free, she opens my mouth again, then holds it open as she picks up the bodysuit and pushes the ring between my teeth. She holds this ring in place while she pulls the straps together around the back of my neck, then she's able to release the hand holding the ring, and use both hands to buckle the straps of the gag.

So I'm to be her fuck toy. I'm going to have no choice other than to pleasure her. For 24 hours? Surely even the most rampant nympho would get a bit bored by then?!? Won't she get sore?

She's holding the bunched up fabric of the bodysuit, close to where it meets the gag. She can control my head by doing this, and now I can see, as she pulls my head upwards, she's holding a small pair of pliers.

Now I feel fear. I have no idea what she plans to do, and I feel incredibly vulnerable. What on earth have I got myself into here? The fear intensifies as she puts the pliers beneath my nose and into my mouth. Is she going to pull my teeth out? I rattle my chains, and try to pull my head back but her grip never falters. I have no choice about staying where I am as she clamps the jaws of the pliers on my tongue. The grip is firm, and a little bit uncomfortable without being actually painful. Still, the crosshatches cut onto the gripping surfaces of the pliers would make any attempt to pull away very painful. So I keep very still.

But she's not trying to cause me pain. She just wanted me to have my tongue stuck out. She's taken hold of the ball on the top of the piercing, and is now using the pliers to loosen the ball on the bottom. Having done so, she unscrews it with her fingers, all the while holding onto the bottom ball. She pushes something under my tongue, and I feel her screwing the bottom ball back on, first finger-tight, then with a twist of the pliers.

Oh, hang on. That feels strange.

It's not unpleasant but I can feel something lying transverse across the bottom of my tongue. Something hard and scratchy. Then she lets go of my tongue, and I try to slide it gratefully back into my mouth.

Now it is unpleasant. Irritating. There's something on my tongue and it makes no sense. There's metal there, and something knobbly, and something that feels softer, but still scratchy, like plastic or something, but I just cant see. It's scratching the bit of my mouth below and in front of where my tongue is. There's something going on here that I just haven't been able to work out. What is she up to? I wiggle my tongue around, and feel whatever is attached to it rotate a bit, and I try to stick my tongue out as far as it will go, but although I can see the tip of my tongue, and if I stick it out as far as it will go, and make myself cross-eyed with the effort, I can even just about see the top of the piercing, but I can't see underneath.

[10:40am]

And anyway, I now have other things to occupy my attention.

She kneels in front of me, and detaches the leash from the belt, then she lifts the bodysuit up, looking at it closely so that she knows everything is the right way up and the right way around, she ducks her head, and lifts the suit over her head, and pulls her head through the neck hole. It's pretty snug, but after a couple of pulls, she's got her head through the neck hole, and is trying to wriggle one of her arms into an armhole.

This leaves me with my face pushed into her cleavage but looking skywards, watching as she slides first one arm, then the other, into the stretchy semi-translucent tubes of fabric. Eventually, I see one hand poke through, and that free hand helps the other.

She notices where my face is, and pushes her boobs together, squeezing my face between them.

Now she pulls down on the front of the bodysuit, and tries to stand up. I slide a bit further down her torso, but something has stuck. Something rucked around the back. She stops trying to get up and tries to sort this problem out.

I'm looking directly at the underwire on her bra, but at such close quarters that it's out of focus. From the corner of my eye I can see her trying to reach around behind to pull the back down, without much success.

Then she tries pulling on the sides, beneath her armpits. This quickly frees things up, and now she's reaching around the back, unrolling, unraveling, freeing.

As she pulls down behind, she utters the first words she's said since her brief monologue in the bathroom.

"Down you go" she says, and stands up.

[10:45am]

There is a faint smell of sweat and urine. I kneel before her, looking up at her, my head pulled backwards by the ring gag. She is leaning slightly forward, and the bodysuit has not yet been fastened, so I actually have a tiny bit of freedom of movement. Ah! the freedom of being able to rock slightly back and forth. And my legs have been free throughout all this. I can change my position, but not my location. I can make noise, but not intelligible speech, unless you're an experienced dentist perhaps. And I can choose to see, or to close my eyes. Such freedoms!

She reaches down to my mouth, and pulls out my tongue, taking hold of whatever is stuck to it and pulling it gently but insistently. Her other hand is reaching behind her, pulling the bodysuit down between her cheeks and then around to the front. She looks down at it, checking that it's the right way up.

Then I feel her push my tongue down firmly on something, and I feel rather than hear, a sort of tiny thud, like something has clicked into place.

This happens a second time, and then a third.

And Oh my God, I think I've finally worked out what she's done to me.

Author's note: Unlike the sorts of femdom that involve, for example, giantesses or magical transformations into objects, the events I'm describing are plausible, and entirely possible. It also carries the risk of serious physical damage, not least to your tongue, and your ability to speak. If you really must try this at home, be careful.