Better Birthday Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband finally gets the domination he has long wanted.
1.4k words
3.75
28.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the living room, wearing my pjs, ready for bed. "Bedtime love - are you coming?" I ask. I learned a long time ago that I can help her remember to get to bed w/ a gentle reminder, but directly pushing just gets me a night on the couch. "No, I'll be in soon. You go ahead."

So I go to the bedroom, pull back the covers, and open my eyes wide in surprise. There's a note on my pillow, along with handcuffs, a bit of chain, 2 small locks, a small towel, a blindfold, and the cock ring that is part of my favorite cock cage. I pick up the note, read: "well lover, for your birthday I want to give you a week of the sub/slut experience that you fantasize about. I think that might be the best present you've ever had... But you know how I hate it when you try to top from the bottom. So. This is a contract. You agree to be my obedient slut, to do what you're told when I tell you. Failing to do what you are told promptly will result in you being punished. Trying to top from the bottom will result in you spending a most unpleasant night in bondage. In short, you will be my play thing to use and abuse and tease. If you agree, lock the cuffs to the headboard, cock ring on, blindfold yourself, and make those bracelets click. If you don't, feel free to just put the toys on the night stand and go to bed."

I could feel my manhood swelling at the idea! This is the kinky shit that I love! A week of being teased, with an amazing orgasm on my birthday!? Yes please!

I had to calm down to get that cock ring on, so I started thinking about work. In seconds flat I was flaccid; I quickly put the ring on, and indulged in a few quick strokes - that got things heated back up quick! Then I got the chain, towel, and cuffs set up on the headboard.

I laid down, my erection coming up to full-mast with all the excitement. Pulled the blindfold on, then... Click, click, click! It was a thrilling feeling! I strained my ears, listening for my wife to walk into the room. After a bit I got bored, then sleepy. I'm not sure how I did it, but I fell asleep. I was awakened by a very pleasant sensation - lotion being rubbed on my erect cock.

"Mmmm!" I moaned. "Baaaaby,"...

Slap! A hard slap landed on my cheek.

"I'm not your baby, bitch, I'm your mistress. When the kids are around you may call me love, but if they can't hear, you WILL call me Mistress, understood?"

"Yes!.... Mistress!...."

"Good bitch. Are you enjoying the tease?" She asked, rubbing her palm around in a circle on my head.

"Ohhh yes Mistress!"

As the teasing continued, I noticed it was wrong - instead of getting more intense, it was getting less and less intense...

"Mmm, Mistress, what's happening?" I asked as my dick shrank during her hand-job! That had never happened!

"Numbing gel is such a miracle, isn't it, bitch?" She whispered seductively in my ear. She handled my small, limp member and it made no effort to rise to the occasion.

"Don't worry - this isn't about you," she said, easily sliding the cock cage on. I heard the lock click. "Now, I'm rather aroused - I will be using your face as a fuck toy - stick that tongue out!" she ordered. I obeyed. The blindfold was removed, but before my eyes could adjust to the light, my view was filled by moist pussy...

My face was dripping wet by the time she said, "lick faster slut, or you'll be licking something else!" - my tongue was buried inside her, licking for all I was worth while she ground her clit on my nose.

"Ohhhhh!" She finally moaned, her orgasm overtaking her. Liquid gushed out, filling my mouth, shooting down my throat.

Just as I got my breathe back, she sagged onto me; settled her tired pussy on top of my face, cutting off all air. After a bit I began to struggle mightily, desperate for air, but she stayed put; when I fely I was about to pass out, she finally moved, allowing me to breathe. As I pulled breathe after breathe of air into my starved lungs, she laid next to me, a predatory animal in her eyes. "This will be fun," she whispered w/ a bit of evil in her voice.

"Mmmm, Mistress, I...." I began to whine, but I was cut short by our biggest ball gag.

"Before you say something to regret, my delicious toy," she said, buckling it on tight. Another click meant it was locked in place! What was happening?! This woman didn't much like being on top, she definitely didn't like kinky toys ("we" had bought them - which really meant that I bought them and pretended she'd play with me, but instead I occasionally played solo and read or wrote literotica stories), and she didn't like serious restraints. Despite me begging in the past, she refused to actually leave me locked over night... What was happening?!

"Good night, bitch," she said, making my handcuffed, gagged body roll over so she could be the big spoon. "Keys are next to me, so I'll unlock you before the kids are up - sleep well," she whispered, cruel malevolence in her voice. "Mmmm mmm," I grunted through the gag, truly baffled by this turn of events. And aroused by them, as my now hardening member noted...

Banging on the door woke me w/ a start. I was exhausted, having slept fitfully all night due to the handcuffs and gag.

"Mommy, daddy! Let me in!" sang our 6 year old, outside our door.

"Mmmm!" I exclaimed, struggling to get out of the cuffs.

"Calm down, toy," my wife whispered seductively in my ear.

"I'm letting you out, but she doesn't sound patient - you might want to get your pants on fast," she said, releasing the cuffs.

I hurried to the dresser, in a rush to cover the shiny cock cage which would certainly be noticed. When I peered in I recieved another shock (and not the last) - no boxers in sight, just the various panties and man thongs that I sometimes like to wear.

More banging at the door. No time to wonder - I grabbed a man thong (bright red), pulled it on, grabbed some pants from the closet (only tight pants?! I was starting to realize I might be in deep this time...), then tried to get the gag off. Locked!

"Mmm, mmm!" I said, pointing desperately to my gag.

"Well, if you want that off, you'd better get on your knees to beg," my wife said, wearing jeans and a lacy bra. I quickly kneeled at her feet (wait - she's in heels?! She never wears heels!).

"Mmmm, Mmmm!" My words weren't articulate, but my desperation was, as the banging on the door intensified.

"Well, you can't get something for nothing, they say. If you want your gag unlocked you must wear a different lock..." She said in a sultry voice, holding up a length of chain and a small padlock (or cable lock?). "Deal?"

I nodded quickly as the banging got louder (how do kids do that?) and the chain was quickly locked around my neck.

"There," my wife said, stepping back with the gag's lock in her hand. I quickly removed the gag - god my jaw was sore! But now I had a new problem! The locked "necklace" would certainly raise questions! My wife had already anticipated my worry.

"You might want to wear this," she said, holding up an Oxford shirt and a tie.

I bit my lip. She was right - it was the only way to hide the short chain from the kids - and my co-workers!

"Thank you honey..." I said, defeated.

"You're welcome, slut. Hurry," she said as there was more banging on the door. "And, grab a punishment paper from the jar on your dresser before you head to work - it may be something you have to do all day... Or all week. You poor, forgetful slut. I'm your Mistress."

I chewed on my lip. "Yes Mistress..." I said, looking at the ground.

I fingered the paper in my pocket as I waved goodbye to Mistress and the kids; I still needed to check it before I could go to work...