Cheering Up Miss

Story Info
A pet puts herself in predicament bondage to cheer up Miss.
2k words
4.68
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This short was written as part of a writing challenge for a kink group I am a part of. The challenge was to create an original story based on 5 randomly generated prompts. The prompts rolled for this story were "body safe candle", "clover clamps", "domination", "solo", and "TPE" (had to get a little creative with those last 3 in combination!). I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Comments and feedback are, as always, greatly appreciated =D

Also, please note that appropriate safety precautions were not adequately taken in this story, and it is a work of fiction; please do not try to burn your house down by recreating this scenario without additional safeties built in!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reread the text exchange as I thought through the details of what I was about to do.

10:32 MISS: Hello, pet. Have you finished your morning chores?

10:32 PET: Yes, Miss!

10:34 MISS: Good pet. You always come through for me <3

10:34 PET: Of course, Miss!

10:40 MISS: I'd like you to make the chicken curry recipe on the recipe cards for dinner tonight.

10:41 PET: Your grandmother's recipe, Miss?

10:41 MISS: Yes, that one.

10:42 PET: That's Your comfort food, Miss. Is everything alright?

10:50 MISS: Yes, it has just been a trying morning, that's all.

10:52 PET: Miss, are You busy on Your lunch break? Your pet would like to send you something to cheer You up.

10:54 MISS: You may.

10:54 PET: Thank you, Miss! I promise it won't interfere with afternoon chores! Good luck at work until then <3

10:55 MISS: Thank you, pet <3

I'd had an idea immediately after it became obvious that Miss was having a terrible day. She was a very stoic woman; for Her, "everything is fine, it's just a trying day," means "everything is terrible and I am in a foul mood." I knew She would tell me about Her day at dinner, but I wanted to do something to cheer Her up sooner than that. So I decided to make a video for Her to watch on Her lunch break. That left me about 20 minutes to get everything set up.

I scurried around the house, grateful for the chores Miss assigned me every day to keep everything tidy and in its place. It made everything so much easier to find! Before I belonged to Miss, everything in my house was always messy, and I could never find anything. Being under Miss's care and belonging to Her made me so happy, and it made me excited that I could do something to hopefully brighten Her day. I was especially grateful that She allowed me to make it a surprise for Her!

It only took me about 10 minutes to gather everything I'd need and place it all on the table in the living room.

The first thing I did was light a large, multicoloured, body safe candle and place it in a holder on the table. I would need to move it, but I wanted it to get warmed up first. I then walked over to the wall where one of our sconces was mounted and removed the drip catcher, placing it back on the table. Then, I spread out the old sheet I had retrieved from the linen closet to protect the wood floors. I knew Miss would be extremely displeased if I ruined Her beautiful floors, and I hated disappointing Her.

Next, I went over to the heavy cabinet to the left of the sconce that rested against the adjacent wall. I locked the bottom cabinet doors so that they would not open accidentally and opened the next shelf up. In the open shelf, I placed my phone on a little stand I had for it. I then measured out a length of string, tied a clover clamp to each end, and ran the string through the handles of the locked cabinet, placing the clamps on the floor underneath the sconce.

Returning to the table, I began to put on wrist and ankle cuffs, locking them onto my limbs with small padlocks. I ordinarily spent my days naked save for the collar that Miss had given to me marking Her ownership, which stayed locked around my neck at all times. I admired the way that the collar and cuffs complemented one another, sighing happily at what a lucky pet I was. I grabbed the candle and the last few things I needed and went over to the sheet.

First, I put the lit candle up on the sconce on the wall. There was still a cup in which to place the candle that would keep it steady and not in danger of falling, but without the catcher, the wax would drip down to the floor. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail, attached a string to it, and, pausing to go over to my phone and start recording, tied the string to the hook on the underside of the sconce. This would ensure that I would not be able to move sideways away from the wall.

I knelt directly under the sconce and took a few deep breaths. This was the part that was going to hurt. I attached the clover clamps to my nipples and positioned myself so that the hot wax would drip onto my chest and breasts. I had measured the string perfectly, and the heavy cabinet wouldn't budge. I took a few more deep breaths as the sharp pain of the clamps transitioned to a dull ache and as I contemplated the final step.

Next to me was the final piece that I had prepared. It was a small lock with a 10-inch wiry cord attached. The lock ran on a timer and would not open until the time had run out. I set the timer for 20 minutes; I could probably have done it a little longer, but by my estimation I only had about 35 minutes until Miss's lunch break, and I wanted to make sure She got Her pick-me-up in time. Kneeling, I put my hands behind my back, lock in hand, and ran the wire through D-rings attached to my wrist and ankle cuffs.

Everything up until this point was reversible, but once I clicked the lock shut, I'd be stuck like this for 20 minutes with no escape. I thought about how much I loved Miss, how She was having a terrible day, and how watching my suffering would cheer Her up. I clicked the lock shut.

I did enjoy pain, but usually when combined with pleasure; I didn't enjoy it as much for its own sake. But Miss was a bona-fide sadist, and I knew She would enjoy Her present more if I truly suffered for her, especially if She was already having a bad day. That being said, I glowed with pleasure thinking about how much Miss would probably enjoy watching the video.

For the first few minutes, nothing really happened. I started to wonder if the candle hadn't had enough time to burn before getting started, which made me start to cry. I started to apologize to Miss in the video for my lack of forethought when I was jolted by a hot drop of wax landing on my breast. I jumped backwards slightly in surprise on pure instinct, and the clamps tightened around my nipples.

I yelped in pain but was simultaneously relieved that my present was going according to plan after all. In fact, it was going very much according to plan. The second and third drips of wax came at the same time, and I gritted my teeth to keep myself still, not wanting to pull on the clamps. Fuck, this candle was definitely burning hotter than I remembered. Or maybe it was just that my skin was extremely sensitive to start. Wanting to give Miss a bit of a show, I reminded myself that She enjoyed hearing my sounds and unclenched my jaw. I struggled slightly in my bonds to show Her that they were secure.

Now that the wax was starting to flow down the candle properly, I could feel the burning sensation on my skin and let out a whimper. My skin was sensitizing to the heat, and soon every drip had me jumping in response or trying to get away from the wax, which only served to pull tighter on my nipples. I wasn't sure what burned more; my chest and upper breasts, which were slowly becoming caked with hot wax, or my nipples being cruelly yanked by the clamps with each of my movements.

At some point, I began to cry, both from the pain in my upper body and the intensity of my predicament. The predicament that I had barely even thought twice about putting myself in, if there was even a chance it would cheer up Miss just a tiny bit.

"FUCK!" A particularly large drip of wax had found a fresh patch of skin that wasn't already coated, and my body's instinct to try to get away from it was so violent that it felt like my nipples were being yanked off. I quickly scooched forward so I was again kneeling underneath the sconce, but not without putting most of my weight on my hair for leverage. I was practically dancing for Miss by my own hand.

I struggled against my bonds again, not knowing how much longer I would be bound in this predicament of my own making. I was proud to suffer for Miss, but that didn't stop me from breaking down into sobs and whimpers at my plight. I didn't know how much longer I could stand, but I knew that I had no choice but to stand it; I was bound in this position until the timer ran out.

After another particularly hot drip of wax and violent involuntary pull of my nipples, I started to babble mindless pleas. I didn't know what I was begging for, or to whom I was begging. There was nobody here to help or have mercy on me. Even if She were here to see me, Miss enjoyed when I begged and cried for Her. Hell, I enjoyed begging and crying for Her. Part of my mind wondered how much of my sobs were because of the pain and intensity and how much were because I loved how much She would love hearing them.

Finally, I heard the faint click of the lock opening, but I knew I wasn't quite finished yet. I drew my arms back in front of me, stretching out my shoulders a little as I did. I knew this next part would be the worst of all, but I wanted to get it done before I had to endure more drips of the wax. Before I could psych myself up too much, I removed both the clover clamps at the same time, letting out a small shriek at the pain of the blood rushing back into my sensitive nipples.

I quickly shifted my position, undoing my hair from its ponytail, and sat back so that the wax dripped to the sheet in front of me. I took a few minutes to catch my breath and massage my sore nipples, grinning occasionally up at my phone that was still recording me. I knew I couldn't have much time left, so leaving the multicoloured wax on my body for now, I stood up, blew out the candle, and retrieved my phone.

It was 11:45am. I knew I didn't have time to watch the video, which was almost half an hour long, myself before sending it, so I just uploaded it privately to a video hosting website and sent Miss the link. Knowing that I had at least half an hour before Miss would be finished watching it, I started to clean up.

11:55 PET: I hope this helps cheer You up, Miss! I really hope You like it!!