24 hour YouTube Challenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Elli's 24 hour challenge continues with Deke and Jay.
7.8k words
4.68
5.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

24-hour Challenge

Eight AM to Nine AM

"The long night is nearly over, that right Elli?" Deke said to the camera.

"Absolutely, in an hour or so, the sun will rise and we can enjoy some beautiful scenery out the windows of our van," Elli said with a smile.

"We gonna open the doors for a time as well. Not just to see the sunrise but to air out this place too... trust me, three bodies in this van for over eight hours, with all the food n' stuff we got... there some funky smells here that need ta git gone," Jay joked from behind them, Elli and Deke bursting into laughter on cue.

"You should know Jay, you created most of them!" Elli shot back.

"Girl, you woundin' me, as if... man... I got a rep to protect." Jay clutched his chest as if struck by an arrow, grinning as he did so.

"Awrite, we outa here for a lil while, have a good morning guys, see y'all soon," Deke flashed a final smile at the camera before the feed was cut off.

The three of them slumped back, the effort of 'performing' for the live stream, short as it was, taking a lot out of them. Of the three, only Jay had slept and that had been more in the nature of a quick power nap.

Jay pulled out his laptop again, the three of them gathering around it as they sorted through footage. Wanting to capitalise on the increased number of people checking out her channel through her collaboration with Deke and Jay, Elli wanted to upload the 'Wipe it Down' video she had recorded the night before. First though, she wanted to let Ahti know. Not to seek his permission but to at least let him know in advance what was in it.

She settled her coat around her and stepped outside for privacy. The dark night was now an ashen grey, the sun's arrival for a new day close now.

"Hey sweetheart," Ahti said, picking up on the third ring.

"Hey... all good? Missed you, are you missing me?" Elli genuinely had missed his presence, knowing that had he been here, she never would have compromised her principles as she had done.

"Of course! But I've been watching as well so I kind of feel I am right there with you, seeing you through the challenge", he answered, raising a shudder in Elli as she thought of Ahti seeing the debauchery, she had been a part of.

'You looked tired in that last live stream though, you need rest. The Camper Van not comfortable?"

"No its fine, you know what a good job my father did. I am going to try sleep again in a little while. First, I wanted to tell you something."

"Oh... that doesn't sound good. What? Something wrong?"

"No nothing. I just did a mini challenge last night and..." Elli spent a minute walking Ahti through the video she had made and then waited for his response.

And waited.

"You there?" Elli eventually asked.

"Yes... just thinking. Are you sure about this? It's not really you."

"That's kind of the point. Being me got me forty thousand subscribers. I need to grow if my channel is going to grow as well," Elli said reasonably.

"I guess. I mean, it's done and all. I can't say I am happy about the idea of you stripping down even partially in front of two American men you don't even know... but you did it already so my opinion hardly matters now does it?"

"Please don't be like that Ahti... it's no different to me wearing a bikini at a beach," Elli tried the same argument that Deke had used on her. The difference though was that she had wanted to be persuaded, Ahti didn't.

"Okay, I know how important this is to you. Thanks, I guess for giving me the heads up. I need to get back to the barracks room."

"Talk to you later..." Elli blew a kiss into the phone as was her habit but Ahti had already rung off.

She climbed back into the van, again her lack of a poker face meaning the two men knew something was up. To their credit, neither asked about it.

"Want me to upload the video for you?" was all Jay said.

"Please... and thank you," Elli replied. She ran fingers through her hair in a slow thoughtful sweeping gesture, her eyes closing briefly with a mixture of tiredness, regret and shame.

"Listen, I don't much feel like watching the sunrise. I am going to get a little sleep," Elli said, picking up her sleeping bag.

"That's okay, we'll keep it down, get some sack time as well when it's done," Deke replied.

Elli gave him a wane smile of thanks, she clambered over into the front of the campervan, tugging closed the felt curtain that separated it from the rear. Her mind was troubled as she fitfully twisted and turned on the seats, sleeping bag draped over her, trying to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.

For the longest time the sleep wouldn't come as her mind suddenly decided to rehash and reevaluate every decision she had made since she was thirteen years old. Elli knew that Ahti and even her father had little time or interest in social media as an entity. They didn't see the benefits and use of it. When her father would wander onto YouTube looking for a hint on some manual task he wasn't familiar with, Elli would always point out that she was providing the same service, her cooking videos, make up tips, even the strictly entertainment value of certain uploads. He would always give her the same smile, the same bland encouragement.

Ahti was cut from the same cloth, older in his outlook than his years demanded. Only her mother actively encouraged her, Ahti and her father merely offering support.

Maybe they were right? Maybe she was wasting her time with all this? Elli felt miserable and worse she felt that if Ahti was right, then her betrayal of him was all the worse as she'd have cheated on him for no good purpose.

The door to the van opened and closed, Deke and Jay stepping out to film the sunrise over the lake, and still Elli couldn't sleep. Her mother's words came to her then.

'Worry is a bully, taking your time and energy, offering nothing in return.'

Elli took a series of cleansing breaths. The best way to deal with a bully was to ignore it. She pushed her concerns and fears aside, for the moment at least, and never even noticed as sleep stole over her.

Nine AM to Ten AM

Elli slept through the next scheduled live stream, the web camera blinking to life on the stroke of nine AM. The pre-set time, which Jay or Deke could shorten or lengthen via their laptop, was for five minutes. So, for those five minutes all that was streamed was Elli sleeping peacefully. On the left-hand side of the live steam, comments scrolled from people watching her live.

Snoopy$$$hound - 'Think she really sleeping?'

Goldcheck1 - 'Prolly'

SusziK2004 - 'Looks peaceful'

Goldcheck1 - 'Luks tyred'

ImmorDeGr8 - 'Wreked from de guys'

Snoopy$$$hound - 'LOL'

DissiD - 'Should have stayed awake for stream'

SusziK2004 - 'IDK I kind of like watching her sleep'

Goldcheck1 - 'I likes watchin her'

ImmorDeGr8 - '@Goldcheck1 check out the video she uploaded, in her underwear'

Goldcheck1 - 'Sweet. On it'

The van door opened a few minutes later, the camper van shaking slightly as Deke and Jay stepped inside. There was the rustle of clothing and boots being removed before Deke poked his head through the curtains.

"She asleep," he confirmed in a whisper to Jay. "We missed the live stream as well."

"Fuck it" his friend replied, "Let's just fuckin' sleep. I'm turnin' the heater back on, fuckin' nuts are freezin' solid."

The thump and stifled curses as the two men made themselves comfortable in the back of the camper van went unnoticed by Elli, sleeping soundly despite her worries.

Ten AM to Eleven AM

The gentle vibration of Elli's watch alarm failed to rouse her for a second time in a row. The heat in the camper van since Jay had turned the portable heater back on had risen significantly, between it and her sleeping bag, Elli had shifted about some, kicking at the sleeping bag covering her but such was her exhaustion, she still slept on.

MateHerDee - 'Damn, she still sleeping'

RebRed47 - 'Nah nah nah, it's all an act'

ImmorDeGr8 - 'I think it's an act 2. Look at her'

ImpEYEity - 'Wot U mean?'

ImmorDeGr8 - 'Look how hot n sweaty she is'

MateHerDee - 'So?'

ImpEYEity - 'So wot?'

ImmorDeGr8 - 'Reckon one way she got to look that way in winter'

RaisinHat8r - 'Nailed it bro'

LisaY2020 - 'I know I wouldn't mind 24 hours with those guys. HOTHOTHOT'

It was only as the clock on the dashboard ticked and tocked towards eleven in the morning, Elli's watch once again warning her of the approaching live stream that she finally woke up. The two hours of sleep had helped a lot although she felt a little groggy and more than a little clammy. The heat was almost stifling, she knew straight away one of the two men had left the heater going since she had fallen asleep. In the tight confines of the van, the small space heater had turned their living space into a sweltering sauna.

Elli rubbed a hand across her eyes, dragging away the grainy sleep from the corners. She needed to get ready to broadcast live in a few minutes so there wasn't time to climb in back and turn the heater off, she'd deal with it after. She also wanted to text Ahti, to make things right between them. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, checking to see if there was a message from him. Nothing though. Even though she was prepared to cave, to take down the video from her channel as he no doubt wanted, Elli wanted to check an see how many views it had accrued. It was habit now. An automatic reflex for her to check to see how much or how little validation she had gotten from people.

Forty-five thousand eight hundred and twelve subscribers... Elli sat bolt upright as she saw the numbers. Over four thousand new subscribers in the eleven hours since she'd last checked. Elli looked at the video of her challenge... thirty thousand views in two hours. 'Holy shit' she thought, her sweaty hands almost dropping her phone. None of her uploads had ever hit numbers like that so quickly. Whatever else, this collaboration with Deke and Jay had already set her on course for a serious boost in subscribers and from that, revenue. She couldn't take the video down, not now, not when it was pulling in so many views. Ahti... he would have to understand. She'd explain it to him after, face to face, not by text.

Then the web camera's light blinked on.

Eleven AM to Twelve PM

"Hey guys" Elli whispered to the camera.

"I just woke up, had two hours of sleep and I think the others are still asleep, I'll check on them in a few minutes." Elli held her phone up to the camera, her channel displayed on the screen.

"Listen I just wanted to thank all my new subscribers and the people who watched my latest video and liked it, so good of you all. Wonderful way to wake up to all the love from you guys, just wanted to say that its totally reciprocated, sending this out to you all." Elli then blew a kiss to the camera.

"Okay, short update, I know that but like I said, I'm just awake. I'll have more for you in an hour. Talk to you all then."

Elli checked her phone one more time, almost hugging herself with happiness as she saw another seventy people had subscribed to her channel in the last few minutes. She wanted to tell someone but Ahti wasn't in the mood, clearly and her father wouldn't get it. So, she sent her mother a quick update on WhatsApp before deciding she need to do something about the heat.

She pulled the light curtain back slowly, not wanting to wake the others if they were asleep. In the far end of the van, Deke was curled up fast asleep, noise cancelling headphone in place, dead to the world. Beneath her, back braced against the front seats, Jay sat with his laptop in front of him. Like Deke he was wearing his headphones but Jay was clearly awake. He had pulled his big cock out and was stroking it slowly as he watched something on his laptop screen.

Elli had to make a visible effort to take her eyes off of his cock. She put the magnetic draw of it down to the complete unfamiliarity she had with cocks in general, black cocks in particular. So, she looked at his screen instead, expecting to see porn on it. Instead, she found that Jay was masturbating to the video they had made of Elli attempting yoga poses, stretching into the unfamiliar positions as best she could.

Her first thought was that she was outraged, to have someone take the harmless fun of her challenge and use it for sexual gratification. Yuck! Jay, he was a pig.

Then it occurred to her that the young man could have chosen anything to watch as he played with himself and he had chosen her. The same sense of satisfaction that Elli enjoyed, hungered after if she was being honest with herself, that sense that came with likes, comments and views of her content... she felt it now, watching as Jay pleasured himself to her.

At that moment Jay tabbed to another screen, searching through a series of MP4 files before selecting one. A new video filled the screen, a bed with a young naked white woman on it. Elli recognised her but it took her a minute to remember where from. She couldn't recall the name but Elli was pretty sure this was a Serbian YouTuber that Deke and Jay had met earlier on their trip. Elli recalled seeing they had done a challenge with her as well, something like spend a night in the worst hotel room in Belgrade. On the screen Elli watched as the person recording obviously propped the camera against something to continue shooting before entering the shot themselves. It was Jay, as naked as the girl on the bed.

Jay fast forwarded through the video as Elli continued to spy on him. Moving on to watch as the Serbian girl... Elli still couldn't think of her name... rode Jay's black cock. The girl was in a way a polar opposite to Elli. Short red hair in a kind of retro punk style, she had a series of tattoos on her body from what Elli could see, a sleeve of them on her right arm, another on her hip, her thigh, her calf. She had piercings all over as well, her ears naturally, her nose, navel, and nipples as well. As Elli might have identified herself as a 'good girl' she had little doubt this Serbian girl would be more inclined to being 'bad'.

What happened next was a mental aberration on Elli's part. Perhaps it was the euphoria that had swept through her from her subscriber boost? Maybe it was the sultry heat, somehow altering the chemicals in her brain? Was it simply she wanted to one up a fellow YouTuber... prove herself better than this woman from Serbia? It might have been as simple as her desiring another orgasm, the overpowering climax that a black cock had already wrenched from her body earlier. Whatever the reason, Elli found herself pushing her jeans off, pulling them clear of her feet before she slipped over the back of the seats and into the rear of the van.

Jay was aware of her arrival, the tight confines meaning her feet had almost clipped his head as she had dropped over the seat. Cocky and oblivious to anyone else's sensibilities, he neither stopped his stroking action or tried to hide his porn. Elli wasn't looking for him to have discovered a more gentlemanly nature, that wasn't the version of Jay she was interested in. She lifted the laptop clear, setting it alongside him before she replaced it with her slim body, straddling his outstretched legs, her crotch almost touching his hard black cock.

Elli pulled her panties to one side, rising up into a squat.

Jay had let go of his cock, folding his hands behind his head, a shit-eating grin plastered across his face. Again, she didn't care, Elli just took a grip of his big dark hard cock, steadying it so she could mount it. If Elli had found him big before, this position seemed to make it somehow bigger. The head went in easy enough, her pussy already becoming slick, his cock damp from sweat. After that the real challenge began, the teenaged Finnish girl gritting her teeth as she lowered herself on it.

Jay was doing nothing to help, content to watch her impale herself. Elli turned her head away, not wanting to look into his smug black features right then, not as she was struggling. She looked to her left and saw the video was still playing, the young woman on the screen humping the big black cock with complete abandon. Elli knew she had to do the same, she had to just let go, free her mind, her body would follow. She let herself sink down his shaft, her body weight forcing it inside. Two, four, five, six inches down and her quivering legs locked as she took a pause, a beat to let herself attune to the wedge of cock meat splitting her.

Jay moved; well, he took the head phones off at least.

"One time deal I thought you said," he quipped.

"Shut up," Elli moaned through gritted teeth.

"Need some help there? Just sayin'... you look like you is strugglin' some. Ask me nice an' I'll help ya out."

Elli puffed her cheeks out and slid up his cock a little before coming down again. She couldn't get past the six-inch point, it was like some valve within her had sealed shut, a safety precaution. She tried again, rising and sinking, again, and again. Faster with a tad more force but still it seemed to be as much as she could take.

"Help me," she wheezed.

"What's the magic word your mom done taught you?"

"Please!" Elli groaned.

Jay smiled in triumph, he took a hold of Elli's hips and started to lift her up and down, Elli working in tandem with him. He wasn't getting any deeper inside her but the touch of his hand excited her no end, the speed with which she was now humping half his cock with had her pussy churning with pleasure.

"Ohh, uh, uh, it's good," Elli moaned. They were fucking fast now, as fast as the video, Elli loving the sensation of his thickness drawing in and shooting forward in the close confines of her pussy. His girth seemed to drag the bare flesh of his cock against the walls of her vagina without even a sliver of space existing between the two.

"Damn you so fuckin' tight girl, fuckin' tightest I ever done fucked," Jay groaned as the little blonde rose his cock.

"Jesus!" his words triggered a climax from nowhere, the monster that was Elli's deep-rooted need for approval fed by his words. Elli sinking two more inches down his rigid shaft as her pussy exploded, the muscles within her drawing his cock in as surely as if fingers had wrapped around it and pulled. Elli tilted forward, her mouth opening to scream but Jay gripped the back of her neck, pulling her closer still, silencing her wails with his mouth.

He ground his cock in her, flexing his ass rapidly so a rat-a-tat-tat of shallow thrusts coaxed her orgasm to a second crescendo all while the young woman sobbed her extasy into his mouth. When Elli had recovered, or at least had regained control of her senses, Jay broke the kiss. He pulled her a little closer so he could whisper in her ear.

"Keep it down slut. I want to enjoy this sexy little body before Deke wakes up."

Elli should have been offended by the 'slut' remark but her mind instead focused on the 'sexy body' aspect and it fed her ego. She nodded and went back to humping on his cock, the sweaty juicy excretions that was their conjoined crotches became a slurping squelching morass as his cock strived for total domination of her pussy, creeping with every humping thumping thrust towards full insertion.