24 hour YouTube Challenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't time to step outside again so Elli answered the phone in front of the two men she'd just had sex with.

"Hi Ahti!" she answered as brightly as she could manage.

"What have you done?" His voice was angry and accusatory. Elli went pale, how could he possibly know?

"What... what do you mean?"

"The videos. The yoga videos you uploaded."

"Oh... those... oh, okay, good. Yes, they look good?" Elli had never felt so relieved, thanking God that he didn't know, that she had time to make this all right.

"Good? Good? You are basically naked in one of them!" Ahti was practically shouting down the phone. With anyone else she would say they were upset. For her normally quiet and withdrawn boyfriend, this meant he was livid.

"Naked? Come on. Be serious. I am wearing underwear and a t-shirt. I have seen much worse, much more explicit on peoples' channels. It's not bad, nothing to get upset about."

"Take them down," Ahti said in a tone that brooked no argument.

"Excuse me? Why? It's my channel."

"My whole unit is talking about it. It was my sergeant who showed me it. I spent the last few days asking them to log on, subscribe, support you and now you've embarrassed me, humiliated me with this... this... slutty video."

"I embarrass you?" Elli said, tears in her eyes.

"Of course you do. Why can't you just be normal? Happy? Why can't I be enough for you? Why do you need everyone to love you?" Ahti was emotional as well. Elli could hear the half chocked off sobs that he sought to control.

"You are enough for me," Elli said, wincing as she thought of the lie in that five-word sentence, thinking of how she had thrown herself at Jay's cock. "Why can't you accept me for who I am?"

"How can I when you do something like this? One day you are giving cooking tips, the next day you are showing your body off to the world. How can I accept who you are when I don't even know you it seems." There followed the longest pause, Elli and Ahti both breathing down the phone to one another, each acutely aware that whatever was said next could define their relationship.

"Ahti, please understand, I haven't changed, I just want to succeed at this. I got a huge increase in subscribers and..." Elli let her words fall away into silence as Ahti hung up on her.

She had been speaking in Finnish but her face intimated enough for Deke to sit up and look at her, actual concern in his eyes.

"Everything okay?"

"I... I think, I think that Ahti..." Elli wiped at her eyes, tears on the brink of flowing freely. "I think Ahti just broke up with me," she choked out.

Elli snatched her boots up from the floor of the van, stepping into them in seconds, not bothering to lace them up.

"El... El... you, okay? Seriously..." Deke asked, Elli hearing him climbing to his feet. She pulled open the door of the van, plunging out into the freezing cold, running as fast as she could, her feet carrying her towards to treeline.

"El! Elli! ELLI!" the shouts and calls from Jay and Deke carried far on the cold air, Elli still hearing them as she broke past the snow laden tree's edging one side of the carpark and into the forest beyond.

To be continued...